Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of Angel City [INTERMEDIATE OPEN]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Order of Angel City [INTERMEDIATE OPEN] Empty The Order of Angel City [INTERMEDIATE OPEN]

Post  LordTomyh Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Spoiler:

WILL THE FOLLOWING TEAMS REPORT TO THE THE MISSION ROOM FOR BRIEFING
TEAM [PSI SIXTEEN] FROM [DIVISION 5]
TEAM [OMEGA SEVENTEEN]
PLEASE REPORT TO THE MISSION ROOM FOR BRIEFING

Two young men walked down the corridor, talking and laughing amongst themselves. From one look you would think they were non-identical twins. both were tall and lean with lightly tanned skin, spiky brown hair covering most of the head and neck and bright blue eyes.
"And so Ynobe just ripped this demon to pieces with her magic, literally shredded the thing, turned to me and Drax and said with the most innocent voice "I made a big mess" Both the boys burst out laughing as they turned into a large spacious room, hundreds of comfortable green velvet chairs rose before them, like the seats of a amphitheater, a white rose embroidered in the backs. A small amount of the chairs on one side of the room were taken, the 5 man group talking amongst themselves. One sat apart, silently reading a book, a pair of large black and green headphones on his head. The two boys sat next to the boy reading, one tapping him on the headphones to get his attention.
"What ya Reading Dellen?" The boy looked from the other two down to his book, his bright orange hair falling off his shoulder to block his face, twin purple strands sticking out in the middle of his hair. "Ice Station by Australian author Matthew Reilly. Not that you'd want to borrow it James" One of the boys, slightly smaller then the other smiled and pulled out a pad of plain paper and a pencil, his eyes strangely flat starring calmly into space "Just cause i have a deformity, doesn't me i'm not alliterate"
"You can't read unless you watch someone writing" The other boy leaned back in his chair, causing the metal to groan. His trench coat, blue as his eyes was draped across the chair in front.
"I am blind but still kicked your ass on the last mission"
"We we fighting on the wings of a 747. That's you're element"
"Says the master of the elements, the modern Avatar"
"Come on Dellen, I've told you I'm not from the same world as those 'benders' or their avatar"
"I know Tomyh, I just love stirring ya"
"Yeah Well You -" The door opened and in came two men, one over 7' feet tall and the other as big as 10' feet. The room fell silent as the lights dimmed, leaving only the podium in light. The three stepped into the light, one stepping up to the speaker with a holo-pad and a chip in hand
"Wite then ya clowns. let's get daahhhn ter the bloomin' important stuff so ya can aw get aahhht there and bla summit up quicker" everyone laughed at the man comment, you couldn't help not to. Lieutenant Thomas Cox of division 7 had a way of speaking that just made everyone want to be his friend.
"Wite. First of aw. this is Tomyh Stormarra, twin of the lieutenant of division 7 and older brovwer of division 2's captain. 'e's just been transferred 'ere ter take over team 17" The second man, a purple skinned night elf bowed, his green hair falling like a light green waterfall, his amber eyes shooting a glance at the three boys sitting together.
"Na that the bloody formalities 're over. 'ere's the latest" Thomas typed away at the holographic keyboard just under the mike and two large plasma screens erupted to life high above him, showing a still picture of a beautiful green plain, tall trees, flowing rivers. And a large grey static dome right in the middle.
"This was the village of 'addoc, just northwest of Liege in Belgium. two days ago this dome appeared, and aw attempts ter study and penetrate it 'as failed, we've lost every spy drone we've sent in there. 'owever we 'ave found that the dome does not 'arm organic beings"
The lieutenant looked up from the keyboard, unnaturally stern. "So we're sendin' in two teams ter scaht [Scout] aahhht the 'rea. we'll be insertin' ya from orbit wif the OSDV 'hell jumper' pods, 'ere and, 'ere" A map of the area appeared on screen with two red points on opposite sides of a small village.
"Lock and Load is in 30 minutes. And the division one boys will be on the ground in 24 hours, Division 4 and 5 soon after that. If we don't get any sign of any of you in 48 hours, Division 2 is going in after you

"Lock and load is in 30 minutes. and the division 1 boys will be on the ground in 24 'ours, division ffour and 5 soon after that. if we daan't get any sign of any of ya in 48 'ours, division 2 is garn in after ya" A unified shudder passed among the seat, no one wanted to be involved with the ninja division. that's where nightmares and ghost stories started.
"Wite. dismissed"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Order of Angel City [INTERMEDIATE OPEN] Empty Re: The Order of Angel City [INTERMEDIATE OPEN]

Post  killer8529 Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:17 am

from the back a clock moves and leaves the area without anyone noticing
"look like it time to gear up again better get those lazy heads up. is it me or did my sheth (help i dont know how to spell it) just become lighter.... fury missing wait NIGHTWING!!!!! how many times do i have to tell you my blade is not A TOY!!!" the man then starts to run and is lost from sight from any normal eyes
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

The Order of Angel City [INTERMEDIATE OPEN] Empty Re: The Order of Angel City [INTERMEDIATE OPEN]

Post  Damxge Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:40 am

I stood up, my bow catching on the seat, giving me am ugly little jolt. Cursing quietly, I dislodged it and followed my squad out of the room.
"Boy, I'll be happy when we can get back to our base," Jenkin's said, the large man walked behind me, his oversized hand patting me on the shoulder.
"I know mate," I said, twisting my arm, making it pop loudly.
"Ya think this mission's gonna be anything like Jack Frost?" Bobby asked, running up from the room where she'd stopped to look at a painting, her long hair bouncing gently.
"I hope not, those space buggers were a pain in my ass," I said, scowling, remembering the little alien creatures swarming over the car I'd hijacked.
"Yer just sayin that because you couldn't shoot em!" Jenkins bellowed, all too loudly.
"Yes! And if you can't put a hole in it, it ain't natural!" I said, turning to walk backwards, looking at my team, we were an odd bunch.
Rodger and Zippy, who were walking ahead of me stopped suddenly, causing me to ram ungracefully into them.
"Dammit Joey!" Zippy yelled, hopping forward as my bow jabbed his leg, "Why do ya have to carry yer bow around with ya?" he yelled, rubbing his thigh.
"Shh," I said, holding my hand up. We'd come to the armory, where we'd suit up and ship out. The other team was already in there, "How about we introduce ourselves?" I asked, smiling.
I stepped into the large room, "Howdy, name's Joey," I said to the gathered people, walking over to my locker to pull out my chestplate.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:24 pm

[Sorry but for this when I've got the group together, I'm writing in third person]

Everyone turned to the people who had just entered, halfway through packing their gear. Tomyh, the tall elf stood in the centre of the room, relaxed with his longbow, nearly as tall as himself slung over his shoulder and his sheathed sword in hand. In a quick glance he scanned everyone that entered yet didn't seem to react to them. Instead one of the boys, the tall one with the blue trench coat spoke up
"Hey, you guys must be the Thunder heads joining us. I'm Tomyh, Tomyh Pialdryx, since our new team leader has the same name. So just call me Pialdryx" He said cheerfully, throwing a smile at the elf as he reached over and shook everyone's hand. The boy next to him, the other one with brown hair finished tying the clasp for his shoulder cloak and turned to the group. "Greetings, I'm James Ventus. I suppose you can call me the sophistication to Tomyh's humour" He reached out and shook hands with everyone, smiling warmly.
A locker clanged shut and the fourth member of the team, the silent ranga turned to face the new group, holding a pair of black and neon green headphones, his eyes hidden behind a black and neon green visor "Why send Thunder Heads of division 5 on mission that the wasps of division 7 can do before they even ship in the cannons?" both the other boys rolled their eyes, sighing at the slang name for the divisions. Like every militant force on the planet the soldiers of the order came up with slang names for everything. The first division, the men on the frontlines were known as romans for their fighting spirit and bright red colours. The 2nd division was known as ghosts for their methods and style of warfare. The 3rd division, the defenders or guards were known as stones due to the old wall surrounding the old borders of the city. The 4th division was known as meds for their profession while the 5th were known as thunder Heads due to their base at the top of Soul Mountain and the noise and ammunition of the artillery and missiles they use. The 6th were commonly known and Franks due to their captain’s and lieutenants mad experiments involving corpses and reanimation. The 7th, known for fast response and scout missions were named after The SF 7 Sub-Sonic High Altitude Wasp Scout Fighter which is mostly used by the 7th.
Pialdryx turned to the red head, shaking his head “Dellen, you know the 5th is here to scout out the area for artillery if is turns into a sh*t storm down there while we scout the village for survivors and clues” The other boy looked at him, his eyes still hidden. He opened his mouth to say something when the team leader, Tomyh placed his hand on the boys shoulder and smiling at the three members of his team said “of course we welcome all members of the order, regardless of division. We all play a bigger role in this world”
Tomyh let go of Dellen's shoulder and turned to the division 5 group, smiling kindly, hand on his long bow string, still holding his sword in hand.
"Welcome to the division 7 base, I'm Tomyh Stormarrow of the Stormarrow elves. You no doubt have heard of my older twin, lieutenant Dylnalyd of division 6 and my younger sister Hymot, captain of division 2" The mention of division 2, the assassination and stealth force seemed to lower the temperature of the room, everyone's eyes widening. But the mention of the division's captain, the Lady of bladed shadows put fear in everyone's eyes.
"I look forward to working together on this mission" Tomyh finished, still smiling.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Midnightblood and Nightwing sat around a table talking
'Midnightblood' "Ok you agree we should head in before division one gets there and take him out they must not know about our rogue if he is caught the captain will have our necks."
'Nightwing' "yes and let’s move to 'addoc before they are ready to move out."
'Midnightblood' "ok but first STOP CHUWING ON FURY AND GIVE HER HEAR NOW!!!!!!"
Nightwing solomly stops and slowly give furry back to Midnightblood
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:00 am

I closed my locker, the introductions done, and hung my helmet on a hook on my belt. I hated the stupid robes, always getting caught and being difficult.
"Oi, Jenkins," I yelled over to the mammoth of a man.
"What?" he asked, stuffing a candy bar into his mouth.
"Whaddaya think of these Wasp boys?" I asked, putting my rough brown chestplate on, a white rose stenciled into the front of it.
"Dunno, they look like they're the kind ta git in an git out," he replied, tossing the balled candy wrapper across the room, over Pialdryx's head, and into the waist basket. I could see the elf was listening to us, but I didn't really give a sh*t who heard us.
"Unlike us," I laughed at Jenkins holstering my six shooter.
"We did happen to blow up just about every base we invaded," Bobby said, walking around a row of lockers. She wore only some jeans and a bra, drawing the attention of the Wasps, but drawing groans and 'Put your clothes on!'s from my squad. She just grinned and walked back to her locker, hopefully to get her shirt. I always hated how she liked to show off her body, was a damn pain, especially since we'd started dating.
"Nice bow," I said to Tomyh Pialdryx, walking over and leaning against the table near him.
"Thank you," he replied, patting the smooth wood of the longbow. My own bow was attached to my quiver on my back, a slightly shorter bow than Tomyh's, but a longbow nonetheless. I glanced down at his sword, I knew I'd seen it somewhere.
Bobby reemerged from the other side of the lockers, clothed in her full battle gear, "The hell do we have to wear these stupid robes?" she asked, hopping into a chair next to me. Zippy and Rodger walked into the room, a stack of pizzas in their arms. I hopped up, walking quickly over to them to snatch the top pizza, a buffalo chicken style one, from the top of the stack.
"Isn't it a little odd time to be eating? We're deploying in about ten minutes," said one of the Wasps, I didn't see which one.
"Its a tradition," Jenkins said, grabbing the stack of pizzas away from Zippy, "We stuff our faces right before a mission, and the last two on the evac have to buy the pizzas before the next mission.
"Last ten times its been Zippy and Rodger here," Bobby said, grabbing a slice out of my box.
"You guys been setting us up!" Zippy said, his voice high and almost feminine.
"You're welcome to join in," I said, motioning at the stack of boxes, looking up at the Wasps, who were standing in two tight little bunches.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Pialdryx looked at James, then back at the Thunder Heads. "Don't know about these clowns but I'm always down for Pizza" He said as he took a seat next to the girl and grabbed a slice.
"Who you calling a Clown, Ventrulai" James pulled up a chair across from his friend, smiling as he waved his hand, a gust of wind suddenly crossing the room, ripping a slice of pizza from the box and blowing it into his hand.
Pialdryx devoured his slice in three slices and said something in a flowing and fiery yet rocky language, James replying in the same language. The Thunder heads looked between the two boys, confused as the two started a conversation they couldn't understand.
"Ignore them, their talking in Elementium, language of the elements" Dellen sat down at the end of the table and went through the boxes, not finding any pizza's he liked. Tomyh joined the rest of the group, pulling out a worn leather water skin.
"Shamans, masters of the earth yet annoying still. Right Leeroy" Tomyh shot at glance at the big man, smiling like he remembered something. Leeroy looked up from his pizza confused. When he saw the elf's face and his eye went wide and his own dropped.
"You?"
"Good to see you again. I think it was Utgarde Pinnacle, when you ran into a room full of Vrykul, that I saw you last" Everyone looked between the elf and Leeroy, not understanding what they were talking about. The big man just sat there shocked, with a strand of cheese hanging from his mouth. Tomyh just slowly ate his slice of pizza as if nothing had happened.
The room suddenly filled with a red flashing light as an alarm blared through the speakers. Tomyh jumped to his feet, the Pizza gone in a second, his sword and bow on his back. "Time to dance boys and girl. Grab your crap, find your tube and get ready to beam up. We drop in five minutes" Everyone was on their feet ins seconds, rushing into the next room. Two rows of perspex stalls lined the walls, enough room for a large man to stand inside. Tomyh strode into the center of the room, hand on his long sword's handle as he pointed to the tubes. "Right, Wasps on the right, Thunder Heads on the left. Grab your tubes and get ready to port" Both teams moved to follow Tomyh's orders, stepping into the perspex teleporter stations. Hydrualic doors sealing shut behind them as machinery hidden in the walls and floors began to hum. Standing in front of his tube, Tomyh watched everyone get in and stand at the ready, "See you all aboard the Gabriel cruiser Falling From Faith"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:40 pm

midnightblood and nightwing arived outside of 'addoc as teams were about to beam up terrorwing was standing in the roade drunk and falling around
Nightwing: "shouldnt we be getting out of hear if the team arives and finds us our captian will kill us."
Midnightblood: "true but this is just to good not to record so we have black mail on him i have waited 20 years to get black mail on him and now i have it." Midnightblood started to grin in a evil way
Nightwing: "oh for pitty sake grow up." nightwing moved closer to Terrorwing and waited for the right momment to get him and head back after what seamed like 1/2 an hour she jumped at an alarming rate grabed Terrorwing and landed in 'addoc with Terrorwing on the groud asleep Midnightblood second later was standing next to her
Midnightblood:"lets get out off hear before the teams arive" but before they could move the teams landed around them in (oh my gratious great) balls of fire
Nightwing:"to later looks like where dead."

Last edited by killer8529 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:06 am

We ported in, my stomach turned, and my face went pale. I always hated teleporting, always made me feel sick, I much preferred the squishy entrance pods that launched us into the missions rather than the teleporters getting us to the pods. I stepped out of the tube and looked at my team, we were down, ready for the mission. Right ahead of us were ten pods, one for each member of each team.
"Remind me when its our turn?" I asked Stormarrow as he walked by.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:11 pm

"Everyone find your seat, and get ready for a combat drop" Tomyh opened the hatch of his pod and stowed his weapons besides his seat. His team doing the same beside him, the Thunderheads prepping their pods.
"Ears on" Everyone reached up and switched on the miniature radio and satellite up-link hooked onto their ears, some of the Thunder Heads placing their helmets on their heads.
"Team Leaders, this is drop command. We are ready to launch in 2 minutes" Everyone stepped up onto the pods lip and took their seats, pulling the hatch doors closed behind them. Tomyh powered up his pod, feeling the powerful magnetic clamp lift it above the floor.
"Drop Commander. If I may?"
"O-Of Course Captain"
"Thank you. This is captain James Lucian Edwards of Division 7. Firstly I'd like to welcome the knights of Division 5 to our base and one of our ships" Tomyh looked up from the tinted heat proof glass of his pod, out at the roof as if he could see the vampire captain standing there. The captain was in a room at the forward end of the ship, standing behind a row of monitors and controls as the command crew of the ship rushed around him.
"Now we have just received word from Captain Omega of Division 6 that the dome around the city isn't letting in any form of electronic signal. So once your down there you'll be unable to contact the outside. We don't know if this is the same on the ground with short wave radios" A rumbling filled the quite room as the floor underneath the pod folded open, revealing the curved blue surface of the planet Earth far below. The sun was shining down from behind the ship, lighting the green, grey and white continent of Europe.
"Team leaders, In case you run into unrelenting odds the Falling from Faith will stay in orbit above the city. I've had special flares added to your pods armaments. Light them and they should be able to break through the dome. If they do we'll have the cruiser's weapons ready to fire on that location in seconds. Good luck to both of you[/b][/i]" Tomyh reached over and checked the compartment just behind his long sword, sure enough he found a large flare gun with a modified barrel and a small metal canister.
"Alright Helljumpers, we are now at 2000 km. We're dropping in 30 seconds"
"Alright guys, keep your elbows in and your shoulders loose, and please make sure your tray tables are in the upright position, this is going to be rough" Everyone laughed at Pialdryx's comment, the boy loudest over the radio.
"Dropping in 10"
"9
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
"Fire"
Tomyh felt the pod not fall from the ship but be fired at the speed of sound. His body began to lift up from the seat and his weapons braced against their bonds. He could hear the wind screaming past as the air outside light up in a fiery aura, vents in the side vented cryogenic ice vapor into the pod to cool down the inside. "Fly Like A Stone Boys" Pialdryx screamed into his radio, his voice barely heard over the whistle of the wind. Tomyh looked out the bottom plate of his pod to watch the other pods falling through space, everything else blanketed by clouds. It was customary that team leaders be at the back of the group to make sure their team landed safely "And Land Like A Rock"
"Can you two ever not say that when we're hurtling towards Earth in pods going at the speed of sound"
"Cheer up Dellen, It's our Motto for the pods"
"Well think of a new one James, one that doesn't make me think of hitting the ground like a rock and becoming a jam pancake"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:51 am

I could hear the rest of my team whooping and cheering as the drop command was given, a couple of the Wasp boys made a few comments over keeping your tray upright. I smiled and leaned back, it was a short ride, but I always enjoyed it. Over the radio, Zippy and Jenkins were arguing over which one would hit the ground first. I glanced out of the side porthole on my pod to see Rodger, his face white and his fists clenched around the panic bars around the top of the inside of the pod. He hated the pods, more than I hated teleporting. But it was part of his job, and he dealt with it. But the comments on hitting the ground like a rock obviously bothered him.
But it was true, we hit like a collection of rather large rocks. Opening up a brand new crater field right outside of the town. The second I hit, I blasted the hatch off, stepping out onto the hard, dusty ground. The others were already out, scanning the area.
"Take it slow boys, we don't know what's happening here," I said, drawing an arrow and knocking it onto my bowstring. I'd designed the arrows myself after reading a Green Archer comic, what was his name? Anyways, I designed several different kind of arrows, basic explosives, boring arrows, flash and stun arrows, all kind, and I was extremely proud. This arrow was an explosive one. I scanned the small town, unsure of what this dome was. The place was only a circle of old houses, a huge factory towering above it about a mile to the north.
"Move in, and keep your eyes peeled," I said, motioning with two fingers, "Bobby and I will take the left, Jenkins, Zippy, Rodger, take the right. I could hear crackling over the radio as the Wasps gave out their commands for entering the town. From the radio, I heard a gunshot, and the all hell broke loose. It appeared they were under attack.
"Come in Wasps, do you need assistance?" I called into the radio, listening to the yelling and gunfire.
"Behind the pods! Watch out Thunderheads!" came a response, yelled into one of their mics. I spun around, just in time to see a massive, spider-like creature climbing over one of the pods. It was at least eight foot tall, hat six legs, and was a sickly green color. It bore a set of thick red horns protruding from the front of its torso, at least twenty beady black eyes filled with bloodlust stared back at me.
"Lock and load," I yelled, loosing my arrow, at least ten more of the creatures threw themselves over the pods, my arrow obliterating the original one just as it started to charge, and a second one in mindair.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:23 am

Nightwing:"why havn't they seen us yet Midnightblood" Midnightblood was standing arms streatched out with sparks flying out of each plam
Midnightblood: "because i was holding back the explosion of the pods and the PERSONAL shield that i made yesterday for storeing my blades so you wont try to eat them is not holding me this way and drawing on my powers so unless one of the teams hits the feld purely by acident they cant see us we cant see them." apperantly luck was on there side becasue Tomyh and his long sword happen to hit the feild and Midnightblood was released and fell to the ground because of the sudden release he jumped back up after a second or to and looked at the situation and then at Tomyh grabing his blade arm and asking "do you people need some help at all?"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 pm

[Ok Cross, not what I was going to have happen but I like it anyway Big Smile]
[Killer, I could hardly understand what you wrote but I'll go with it]

Tomyh heaved the man to his feet, appearing friendly while watching them carefully. They had the red sword insignia of division 1, who weren't suppose to arrive for 24 hours. For some reason these three were here before the first response units, and there was something about them Tomyh didn't trust
"Sir, I'm entering the city, all's clear so far. No signs of a disturbance or any life" The elf rolled his shoulders and placed his hand to his ear "Dellen, I don't use formalities or titles, so just call me Tomyh. James, you pick up anything"
"No, but there's something ill about the place, i'm seeing dark aura's on everything"
"Oh you and your aura's, you see the colors of people's soul yet you can't read a map" Tomyh rolled his eyes as he walked back to his pod, the roman boys standing watching him. James and Pialdryx always seemed to have something to say about each other, always making some comment or remark about the other, they were like siblings.
"And I still kick you ass every time we spar"
"Well I always end up saving you- hold up, I think I found something" Tomyh stood up from his pod, holding his weapons and the flare gun, looking up at the city, He could see Dellen crouched behind the old crumbling wall, peeking every now and then into the empty entrance. James had crashed into the city while Pialdryx had smashed into the wall, creating an opening just around the curve of the cut stone barrier.
"Oh sh*t! James, We've Got Demon Runes, Nathaniel's Runes!" Fear and shock spread through Tomyh's body, his hands locked on his sword and bow. He knew that every different world had it's form of demons, and each was a worse as the last. But from the file data he had received before arriving at the Division 7 base said that the demons from James and Pialdryx's world were some of the worst.
"Nathaniel! Here! Not Good! Tom, Send Me A Flare Or -" the radio cut off, the airwaves silent. Tomyh shot a glance at the division 1 boys and uttered a short phrase in his native tongue under his breath. The ground beneath them broke and shattered as thick white roots reached up and grabbed them, binding them in place. Tomyh ignored them as he ran up the grassy hill before the city and joined Dellen, bow ready.
"James, What's happening? James Come In" Tomyh looked around the cornerstone of the wall, starring down the main street, looking for anything moving. Dellen crouched next to him, holding his black and green plated whip tightly. James still did not reply, the air quiet except for the romans tied up in roots. Tomyh was about to enter the city, look for his team member when someting clicked in his radio and he heard James's voice again.
"Sorry, something hit my head and knocked my radio out"
"James where are you?" Tomyh loosened his bow and raised his wrist, squeezing the tiny silver device on his wrist, opening a holographic map of the area in neon blue lines. Four green dots blinked within the lines of the city, two so close together they appeared to be one while five purple dots where on the hill overlooking the city. Although he could see where his team were Tomyh still wanted verbal confirmation of their location
"I'm outside a town hall or something, big stone building. I'm picking something moving inside"
"James, What do your wind eyes see" asked Pialdryx in cheerful and mocking voice, no appearing stressed over his discovery. Tomyh looked down at Dellen wondering what he was talking about.

"James was born blind but it was kept secret from everyone, and where he comes from he's part of a demon fighting order that uses elements as weapons. He was put through training like the others children of the order at around 6 and barely made it to what people from his order call 'The Rite of the Earth'. Dellen tucked away his whip as he spoke, casually touching the poisoned steel lash. "It's basically a test at the age of 7 where the young warriors are chosen by an elemental spirit and the two souls merged together. Everyone thought James was going to be rejected due to his lack of skill and blindness, but to everyone's surprise he was chosen by one of the strongest, wisest and oldest elemental spirits, who had never before taken a human partner"
Tomyh tried to imagine a younger James, secretly blind and bottom of the class standing before a his image of an elemental spirit. It gave him shuddered to think of a seven year old facing one of the elements from his world.
"And that’s where he changed, his skill improved till he was like top student at the academy and of the order. The spirit gave him the power to see through the wind, giving him a sort of echo location, X-ray and night vision. Not only that but he gained the ability to see auras and other spirits" Tomyh looked down at Dellen surprised. "You mean he can see through walls and all that? By looking at it?"
"The Way it works is he sees the air around an object, and cause air like water spreads out to fill every available space he can see detailed images of the world and by focusing on specific parts of the air, he can see through walls and that"
Tomyh was frozen in amazement. In his long life he had seen many strange things and heard thousands of mystic tales, but never of someone being given the power of sight through the element of wind.
"Right I found the towns people, their all huddled up in there. There's a big crowd around someone laying on the ground, someone's supporting his head. I think he's -" A gunshot cut off the end of the sentence and Tomyh ducked down, drawing his bow. Dellen grabbed his whip and with a WHIP CRACK Over the elf's head unfurled it.
"Son of A Snake Demon's Mother! There's Snipers Of The Roof, 'Bout Seven of Them Tomyh and Dellen ran into the city, running from building to building, following James's Beacon.
"James, You Ok?" Tomyh ducked in an alley behind an Inn and saw the Town Hall. The building was lit up like a tree at Christmas, the brick walls a bright red. Standing on top were several men, all firing down a street Tomyh couldn't see.
"Right I have an angle" the elf raised his bow and drew back the string, holding the arrow level with one of the men's head.
"Wait Tomyh" James and Pialdryx both whispered something under their breath, something that sounded like 'Wind carry their voices'. Suddenly everyone could hear a new voice over the radio. "Die You Demon Scum. You'll Not Get This Boy"
"Ok Then. James tell them we're not here to hurt them, we're here to help" The men on the roof were knocked down as a gust of wind blew of the building, their guns ripped from their hands. As they tried to get to their feet James's voice echoed through the city "WE ARE A TEAM FROM THE ORDER OF ANGEL CITY. WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:55 am; edited 3 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:47 am

We dealth with the demon spiders reletively quickly, unsure of whether or not they were related to the town being in lockdown.
"Come in, Wasps, Come in," I said into my radio, praying for a response, I was reloading my pistol when a crackled and mumbled phrase came out.
"Watch your step, snipers on the roofs," it said before cutting out.
If there were snipers, then the demons were just a coincidence, demons didn't work with people, or anything intelligent for that matter.
I approached the tall wall surrounding the town.
"Get the harnesses boys," I said, turning to the others.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:51 am

The men on the roof got to their feet and, weaponless starred down at James now standing in the open. "What you mean you're from Angel City? We Were Told They Wouldn't Show Up For Another 2 Days?" Tomyh and Dellen joined James, starring up at the men. "We're part of the first response division, we go in before the rest of the army to scout out and locate key targets and areas" Pialdryx jumped down from one the roofs, button up his blue trench coat as one of the men opened up a hatch on the roof and disappeared inside.
"I still think their demons Sir. Look at the one in the middle. He's Purple!"
"Violet actually" Tomyh called up to the man, smiling warmly. A few of the men reached for their guns slowly, when a gust of wind knocked the weapons off the roof and into the hands of Pialdryx and James. "See! They Took Our Weapons With Black Magic! Now Their Gonna Kill Us All And Take The Boy!" the leader of the group, a big burly man with a thick bushy beard turned around and backhanded the younger man "Shut Up Kym! That Was Aerokinetics, Not Magic" On the ground James and Pialdryx looked between themselves confused, Dellen remained impassive as he coiled away his whip and Tomyh just raised an eye brow at the term.
The big man turned back to the team, ready to say something when the door at street level opened and an elderly man came out, followed by more men with guns, aimed at Tomyh and his team "Sorry for this, but we're taking no chances. I'm to have to ask you to hand over your weapons and follow me, under guard" The three humans looked between themselves and the armed men, shocked and distrustful. Tomyh, still smiling warmly undid the strap for his sword and handed it to one of the guards, followed by his bow and a hunting dagger as long as a mans lower arm. The elderly man watched the elf carefully, raising an eyebrow when he was finished "Is that all, Elf?
"I don't hide weapons on my body, I have no need for it. My sister does, but I don't. I don't need a weapon to kill someone" Tomyh replied, still smiling warmly, as if this was a casual conversation. The guards were eyeing him nervously, a few shaking as they aimed at him. The elderly man, slighty wary of Tomyh as he turned to the other three. Dellen held up his coiled whip, "I'd rather not let anyone handle this, its covered in a poison that will kill within seconds. the metal plating is covered in tiny spike that cut the skin" All the guards took a step back, afraid he might suddenly unfurl the whip and turn on them. The elderly man ignored them and turned to Pialdryx. "My swords don't let anyone but me wield them, and burn whoever touches them" The man nodded and turned to James. He spread his arms wide and pulled from the wind two identical katana's "My swords are made from the wind, so yeah" He said, dismissing the blades into smoke with a wave of his hand. The old man nodded once and turned around, heading back inside. Tomyh and the other's followed him, under watchful eyes of the guards. As they stepped inside Tomyh leaned into Dellen, "I was wondering why you wear specialized gloves"

"Hey, Thunder Heads. You out there? We've made contact with the villagers and are currently at their base" Pialdryx was looking off to the side, speaking into his throat mike with his finger on his radio piece "Note, there are demons out here, from my world, so you'd better be packing some element or pure magic bullets" Pialdryx dropped his hand and turned back to the others, smiling. James froze for half a second, something about Pialdryx's smile worrying him. Tomyh noticed the blind boy's reaction, watching him with serious calculating eyes.

[You know the part in anime's were something happens and someone gasps or has a reaction like that, then there's someone watching them with a kinda cold stern look. Yeah that just happened]

"Elder, can you tell us what happened here? Why there is a dome ove rthe city and why there and emons runes in the city and your men thought us demons?" The elderly man lead the group into a large space, packed to the brim with frightened people. most were women and children, some bloody. James took in the sight and gasped, shocked, Dellen froze mid step, worried yet unsure how to help. Pialdryx just looked at the crowd coldly, as if this was a common sight to him.
"The Demons are here for -"
"The Demons are here for me" the crowd parted and a young man, supported by two others came limping forward. He was naked from the waist up, with bandages covering most of his chest and scars marking his arms. His brown hair fell down to his waist, hiding his face. On the left side of his head rose four gravity defy spikes, and a single strand of light blue marked the right side, near his eye.
"The demons are looking for me, because. I harbor a great, powerful evil. They want to, find me and rip this evil from me, as well as the other lesser evils he commands" It was obvious to see that he was struggling to talk, his words coming in ragged breaks. His body was covered in cold sweat and he was having trouble looking up from Tomyh's feet
"Boy! You Should Be Resting" The elder snapped at the man, as if telling off a child
"I heard what they said! Even Through These Walls!" The man snapped back, almost falling to the ground, "I don't know what this Order of Angel City is, For I am new to this world. But I know they can help me, and this city" Tomyh stepped forward and lifted the man from the two supporting him, carrying him back the way he came "And pushing yourself to the limit when you're hurt won't help anyone" The young man laughed weakly in his arms and said with a faint smile "I must be weak, for my element to not obey me. Normally no one should be able to lift me" Tomyh lay the boy down on a bed, surrounded by nurses and steeped back "When you're better, and when the other team gets here, we'll talk about this 'demon' problem"
The young man burst into a coughing fit and held out his hand "I'm Aldyxn, a nobody. A being without a heart from the World that never was" Tomyh nodded and took the hand, "And I'm Tomyh Stormarrow, A night elf, from the world tree Teldrasil on Azeroth"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Midnightblood and his team was still being held by the roots "Ok? is terror wings awake yet.... hello? are you still with us Nightwing" said Midnightblood while trying to turn around to if she was awake, but he failed
"yes i am hear and i think he is coming to wait dosen't he have a fear of being crushed to death by a root?" Nightwing said rather shakely
"....sh*t if we could i would say run since we can't.... just tell me when he f***!!!" Midnightblood screamed because he know Terrorwing just woke up the symble of yin and yan lit up with light blue light filling the area. his body then became a transparant light blue, then then roots were ripped appart and he was gone Midnightblood and Nightwing did not see how he did it or where he had gone all they know is that everyone should stay out of his way. after a few seconds Midnightblood relised that in Terrorwings fury he had hit the root that held him, Midnightblood was still stuck but was able to get an arm free he then used his com and said into it
"anyone who hears this if you see a transparant blue light do not go near it just stay as still as you can and if it attacks you drop to the floor and dont get back up till its gone you do not want to try and dont try to kill him i he is part of my team." after finishing what he had to say he got to work on trying to free himself
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:56 pm

Pialdryx and James filled in after the elf, standing at the door. Dellen instead asked to be taken to the roof, saying that he'll try contact the other team. "There are more of you?" the elder asked as Tomyh looked down on Aldyxn, a friendly smile on his face. The boy looked up at the elf and waved his hand, one of the chairs sliding along the floor till it rested behind Tomyh, moved on its own accord.
"That is a neat trick young man, but it's not magic is it?" Tomyh sat down and looked around the room, it was mostly bare with some tables and chairs and the bed. A pitcher of water and several cups stood on the table beside the bed so Tomyh reached over and poured some water and handed the cup to the boy
"No, I'm pathetic at magic ... can't even perform a basic fire spell" Aldyxn took the water and emptied it in a single gulp; "No I changed the gravity direction and weight slightly so that it would move behind you" Tomyh took back the cup and refilled it, his warm smile not wavering. Behind him Pialdryx and James traded looks.
"Changed the direction and the weight of Gravity?"
"Sounds like an anti-grav drive to me. But a natural one? In a boy like that?"

"So you can control the gravity of objects?" Tomyh took the cup back again and went to grab the pitcher; instead the ceramic jug and the water instead slowly rise from the table and start to float around the bed, the water forming into balls. "I can do more than just control it, I can condense it" the water floating around suddenly grouped together in front of the boy's eyes, about half the pitcher and began to grow smaller and smaller till the water sphere was the size of a pea. Everyone watches the blob of water in amazement, as if continues to condense, until it's gone from existence.
"I can also use it to consume objects" Aldyxn held up his hand, palm to the roof. In the centre of his hand was a perfect black hole, as if someone had taken a drill and bored most of the way through his hand. Suddenly the whole expanded into a spinning disc of blackness, creating an invisible sucking whirlpool within the room. Everything not bolted down was sucked into the disk, spinning around and around as they stretched out, thinning like pasta noodles till they disappeared with the blackness.
Suddenly as it began the vortex stops and from the darkness comes reflective grey shards, flowing around as if one an invisible wind. James stared at one floating before his face, curious, one landed on Tomyh's shoulders while Pialdryx poked at one. He drew his finger back quickly, warm blood seeping from a paper thin scratch.
"What are these things?" Pialdryx held up his finger and his blood caught fire, sealing the wound without a mark. Aldyxn smiled weakly, even though Pialdryx just set himself on fire, "It's condensed gravity, crushed so tightly that it actually gains solid form, which I can then manipulate into any shape I want to" as if to prove it the few shards formed together into a perfect image of a paper thin blue rose, colour and everything, floating in the air. Everyone gasped, amazed and stunned, starring at the appearance of a real rose floating before them.

“How”
“The shards are controlled mentally to show whatever I can think of, so they make great disquises. However I can only control about 115 shards with my mind alone, where I can control up to a million with my weapon” Pialdryx did a dry spit take while James looked at Aldyxn alarmed. Tomyh didn’t move, as if the news was nothing to him.

“Can you explain what’s going on her-“ a flash of blue light suddenly cut through the room, butchering one of the nurses from the waist up and taking a large chunk out of the building. Team 17 dived to the floor, crash talking the other nurses. Tomyh grabbed Aldyxn and dragged him to the floor, covering the boy with his body. They hear screams of terror and anger coming from outside and Dellen’s voice over the radio
What The f*** Was That!”
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:18 am

"oh no you dont!!!" Midnightblood was going full pace at Terrorwings and slamed him into the ground and pined him to the ground with both swords by stabing them through both arms "ALL OF YOU RUN NOW AND DONT STOP TILL YOU FIND MY FRIEND NIGHTWING NOW GO!!!" Midnight blood then began whispering somthing as the blades began to glow
(when i say run i mean run for your f***ing lives things are about to get trippy)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:44 am

[Killer, I'm bringing in my version of a demon prince, so no matter what your guy does, I bet he's not as bad as this guy.

Tomyh jumped to his feet and threw Aldyxn over his shoulders, barking orders into his radio.
"Get Everyone Out Of Here! Get Them Out Of the City" Pialdryx and James started ushering people out, practically ripping a young man from the corpse of the nurse. Dellen bolted down the stairs, pushing the snipers from the roof before him. Tomyh stopped to let his team get everyone out, coming up with several plans on how to contact the Falling From Faith. The elf looked up at the roof and came up with an idea. "Aldyxn, I need you to make a hole above us" The boy shifted on the elf's shoulder and looked up. "I can try, I'm still weak"
"A small hole is better then no hole" Tomyh drop the young nobody to his feet and held him steady. Aldyxn, shaking like a leaf sluggishly lifted his hands and punched the air above him with both fists, the roof above the two exploding outwards.
Tomyh looked up the hole, watching the debris float upwards instead of falling back to earth. He could see the almost transparent gleam of the dome, like a sky colored mirror.
"Time For Reinforcements" Tomyh grabbed the modified flare gun from his belt and fired. The kick back knocked him and Aldyxn down to the floor and out the window, sending them down the street. The entire building lit up as a ball of light the size of a truck shot up into the air like a bullet, shattering through the transparent dome and out of sight. Tomyh lay on his back, watching the flare go, Aldyxn on his chest. "That was Defiantly my brother's gun" The elf sat up and helped Aldyxn to his feet. They stood in a small twisting street, covered in shadow. No one was to be seen and the buildings hid the front of the town hall from sight.
"Come on" Tomyh picked up the young man and took a step forward, when a shadow stepped out of the gloom, a tall man in Gothic finery Tomyh associated with this world's 'Victorian' period. in his hand was a blood red cane, topped by a black snarling gargoyle. "I'm afraid the boy, is coming with me"
More shadows appeared from the gloom, twisted forms of men and beasts, demons. They weren't like the demons Tomyh knew from his world but he could sense the dead, dark energy that surrounded them. "And what makes you think I;m going to just, hand over this boy?"
The man started laughing, his cold grey eyes flashing in the gloom "Who said I was going to give you that choice. I'm afraid we're going to kill you and take the boy"
"Ha" Tomyh crouched down, ready to strike at anyone that came near, "bigger demons then you have tried"
"I don't doubt it" The man moved, swinging right with his cane. Tomyh dodged left, flipping over the trick move the demon behind the man had tried. He was running through the dark streets now, lost. He had lost sight of the town hall and the city was a maze of streets.
"You can't hide elf" The man's voice echoed through the streets, bouncing off every surface. Tomyh ran on, ignoring the demon. He could see the wall rising before him and knew if he reached that he could follow it to a gate and get out of the city.
A shadow crossed his path and he stopped dead, shocked. It wasn't a demon that stood before him, rather a tall muscular green skinned woman in wicked dark armor with glowing ice blue eyes.
"You!" Tomyh spat, stepping away from the orc, eyes narrowed in anger. The orc just rolled her head and smiled, revealing a her spiked teeth and a pair of short tusks. "Yes, Tomyh brother of my hate, i am here as well" She quickly raised her head and blew, a wave of freezing cold air escaping her lips. Tomyh tried to escape the frozen gale, but the icy wind was too fast, catching him in it's icy touch and plunging him into a world of black.

"James, you feel that?"
"Yeah, I can see it. The whole city is radiating it"
"Will you two ever make sense?" James and Pialdryx turn to Dellen, unnaturally concerned. They all stood at one of the gates, the citizens massing just beyond the wall.
"The city reeks of demon taint, the air radiates it. He's he"
"Who, this Nathaniel you were talking about?" Pialdryx doesn't answer, instead looking at the group of people standing before him. He starts mumbling to himself, his words barely audible.
“Ever on and on I continue circling, with nothing but my hate in a carousel of agony. Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing, and suddenly I see that I can't break free. I'm slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity, with nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony” Dellen turns to James, confused. The other boy just shrugs, as confused.
Tomyh stops suddenly and grabs Dellen's whip, swinging it around his head. "I See You Demon!" He yells, bringing the whip down on a young man, dragging him to his knees.
James and Dellen jump to the boy's side, trying to rip the whip from his iron grasp as the man cries out in pain.
"TOMYH! What The f*** Are You Doing!"
"You Just Killed An Innocent Man! There's No Chance He'll Survive the Poison" Pialdryx begins to laugh and his face falls into an insane grin, "Maybe it's a dream; maybe nothing else is real, but it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel" He waved his hand and a gust of wind blew everyone away, leaving only him and the boy screaming in agony.
"You Can't See It. He's A Demon! He Was Going To Kill Us All! But I Won't Let Him! I WON'T LET HIM HURT HER! HURT MY FAIRY BLUE!" The whip crackles and sparks as a bolt of pure lighting shoots from Tomyh's hand into the boy, electrocuting him and roasting his body. Pialdryx starts to laugh, taking pleasure in the boys death. He never saw James coming up from behind, swinging a large rock. The blow hits and Pialdryx keels over, knocked out, the whip falling from his hand, returning to it's normal state. Dellen rushes over as James bind the boy's hand.
"What The f*** Was That!"
"I don't know, I've never seen him lose it like that. I've never seen him lose it ever"
"We've got to call this in, tell Ynobe"
"How Dellen, we can't contact the outside" Dellen rolls his shoulders and walks off, trying to contact the thunder heads and Tomyh. James sits on Pialdryx's back as the citizens gather round the dead boy, the whip still around his neck.
James looks away as they start screaming and crying, trying to understand why his best friend had gone crazy after no sighs on provoked aggression or mental stress, ever. A new sound caught the blind boy's ears, a high whistling sound, coming from up high. He looked up and like a ray of light watched hundreds of drop pods descend to the earth, like vengeful angels falling from heaven.
Then the land around him, the hills, the forest, the river, even the city exploded with dark light and demons spawned from thin air. an army of thousands, baying for blood.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:00 pm

"this is not good Terrorwing, Nightwing grab on to me now were getting out for now!"Midnightblood knew that he should stay butevery one else must know before it is too late but still something was bugging him had he scean this before or was it just his imangaination as soon as Nightwing and Terrorwing grabed hold ofMidnightblood they disipeared again and moved so fast that noone other than one could see him
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:08 pm

(kk)
"not this sh*t again."Midnight blood was standing next to terror wing now that he is in control of himself Midnightblodd blades were still glowing
"what do you mean Midnight we haven't faced a deamon like this ever so what are you talking about." Midnightblood looked towards Terrorwing and sighed "i haven't told you why my past is secret its time you know anyway.... before i started this job i was running from a deamon like this he wanted me dead at the time i had many friends who were powerfull they are all dead that deamon killed them all they didnt even slow it down it went straight through them and i ran over the years that followed i saw one or two from the city who tryied to kill it they were killed as well thats when i met on of the captains he was sent to kill it as well but he listened to what i said and brought me to the city and well thats how i got hear but this is not the one that was chasing me it seems diffrent... Terrorwing go find Nightwing bring her hear if we want to get back to the group we need to move soon other wise were gonas"
(oh and tomyth how do you think is the strongest in my group)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:41 am

[Ok ... Midnightblood? ...]

JAMES
Drop pods, by the hundreds, by the thousands, rained down on the landscape, crushing demons and throwing other's like rag dolls. I sat,watching them all, still sitting on Pialdryx.
"James" I look down, seeing Dellen flick his whip, ready to use it. "Get up, we've got company" I see the air shift as the demons rise up out of the ground, roaring and running at us. I smiled and stood up, pulling a pair of silver tinted goggles from my pouch and placing them on my head. Back on my world, demon slaying was my job and to be modest, I was the best at it, only surpassed by Zenith and later the Ventrulai.
"Vyraan, Tures. You ready" I hold out my hands and feel the air flow around them, like twin tunnels of wind slowly growing faster and faster till they were a gale around my hands. I closed my hands and the wind formed into two cloudy katana's, each as tall as a child and wide as a soft drink can. Eyes closed i spun and sliced off a demon's hand as it lunged towards me. Like a familiar dance i fell into the rhythm of it, cutting down demons with every step, blasting them away with gusts of winds, crushing their heads and lungs with the air, moving faster then sound.
I opened my eyes and increased my pace, leaving a trail of demon corpses in my wake, piling up a wall around the villagers.
I could see Dellen doing the same, carving a much larger swath then me with the longer reaching whip, leaving only minor cuts on the monstrous brutes, only for them to die minutes later from the virus like poison.
"James, I can't contact the Elf" I decapitated a demon and imploded the head of it's neighbor, looking up from the kills. Although we were carving up demons by the ton we still faced a relentless horde, threatening to swallow us up and the first sign of hesitation. We were down two members already, facing an endless army. Even we couldn't win against those odds. We had to get to the large force massing to the west, join up with the other teams, but to do that we had to get all the villages through a sea of blood lust, hate and death. Not an easy job.
I killed a demon that leapt into the air, trying to land on top of me and thought. With Tomyh not responding I was in charge, so I had to lead everyone through this maelstrom from hell.
sh*t
"Dellen Fall Back to the Villagers, I've got a Plan" I retrace my steps, still cutting down any and every demon within range, piling their corpses higher and higher. Soon I had reached the mass of people and was startled to hear the sound of gun fire. I turned and saw a bullet whiz past my face, a coin's width from my head. The villagers had somehow gotten their guns back, and were now firing into the demons ranks, holding them back. I don't know what ammo they were packing, but when i saw the crowd part and three man carry out a antique maxim gun they had somehow concealed, I wasn't about to start asking.
"Right, I'm About To Make A Path To Our Forces, Soon As It's Open, Start Running! Dellen you Take Rear, Keep Back As Many Demons As You Can! I'll Take Point! Everyone Else! Lock And Load!" I turn and bring both my swords down over my head, slicing a demon into three pieces and launching a giant gust of wind into their ranks. It was the equivalent of a rocket shooting through their ranks, demons launched every which direction. A trench as wide as five cars side by side open up, and I start running, swords by my sides at the ready.
"GO!"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:42 pm

(hehehe wrong nightwing and Terrorwing together Midnightblood is only good when compleatly alone then he can use his full power not like the controled version he uses now and theres a reason why there last part of there names are both wings)
Midnightblood was fighting around Nightwing and Terrorwing as they worked there abilitys "guys could you hurry it up we need to move and i am sorta getting swarmed heer." no responce came from either Nightwing and Terrorwing but a few seconds later they both said togther duck and thats what Midnightblood did with out hesitation. the area around them was cleared in a matter of seconds the guts blood and other bits and pieces started to rain from the sky (what had happened is that they use each other to bounce around the battle to kill every one in a small area at once by reading eachothers thought they are able to increas there speed to just before the speed of light and well as you can see rip appart the opponet)"that will never get old you too now lets move terrorwing i am sorry for this" sorry for whaaatat!!!!!!" Midnightblood punched him in the chest which sent him flying through the deamons Midnightblood and Nightwing both ran after him as soon as they reached him they grabed and used as a shield to move towards the group "never mind this i give up doing this the hard way." midnightblood grabed Nighwing by her shirt and jumped "time to FLY!!" Midnightblood wings moved him and the others and reached where james and the others were fighthing he landed at the rear told night to take Terrorwing and run and then started holding back the deamons "you whatever your name is go with the group i dont care who told you to hold back the deamons just go i have got it and plus i can get out at a any time so just GO NOW!!!" (your turn was that understandable)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:25 pm

JAMES
I ignored the three and kept going, slicing, slashing and hacking demons left right and center. Tornadoes flanked me, sucking up and dicing more of the monsters as I ran. The villagers kept the demons back across the flanks, shooting down scores of them. An absolute giant of a man was running through the middle of the crowd, hunched over with the maxim gun mounted on his shoulders, a thin spidery boy mowing down demons by the dozen. I heard the WHIP-CRACK of Dellen's whip and knew he was still in the game.
"Keep Going! Go Go Go!" I throw one of my swords and watch it burst into a gale of razor sharp winds tearing through the mass of death and destruction, demons were being devoured by winds faster then the eye can follow, sliced limbs and diced corpses piling high on the ground.
I looked forward, we were almost to the Order's ranks. When the demons parted and a figure stepped out of the darkness. I froze, eyes wide in shock.
"Lilith!"
"Hello my love"
I leapt at the she demon, spitting curses and venom. I brought my swords down on her head, aiming to cleaver her in two. Quick as a blur she dodged out of the way.
"DELLEN! KEEP GOING!" I followed after Lilith, charging through the ranks of demons. The demon princess just laughed and vanished into the darkness.
"It's no fun My love. If I make it easy for you" I swore and swept my swords at the demons, a huge gust of wind erupted forth, knocking down monsters and revealing the she demon.
"I Have No Mind For You And Your Games!" Lilith just laughed again, and waved her hand. The ground beneath me erupted, tongues of black fire licked at my feet, threatening to explode beneath me.
"And I Know All Your Tricks Witch!"
"Ah, But I know this, Paladin. All I'm doing is, buying your time" I swiped at the demon princess, cutting down hundreds of demons behind her. I spin around, looking for Lilith. When what she said.
"sh*t, The Elf!"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:15 pm

(James is the guy in the front yes i hope so)
"Terrorwing Midnight blood wont hold long against this many deamons without realesing his full powers so we need to move this group along faster and the only way we can do that is to stop the deamons from attacking them long enough to get all of them out" Nightwing screamed "we need to use the blood run NOW or he might be killed" Terrorwing stoped running and looked at Nightwing "if we must we must lets just hope we dont hit anyone on our side"
Nightwing grabed Terrorwing and flew above the wind and battle Terrorwing's eye begain to glow again but this time blood ran through his eyes and Nightwing begain to spin "RELEACE NOW" Terrorwing screamed his blood from his eye flew in every direction his claws went out and he landed in a pile of deamons before cracking the ground around him so a creator was formed then Nightwing grabbed Terrorwing again but this time tossed him in the air before climbing again out of the deamons reach
"booms away" Nighwing said quietly to herself before Terrorwing came down and smashed the same spot while spinning his blood now lined the inside of the creator began to spin with Terrorwing and form a ball of blood, Nightwing then slamed into the ball and begain spining in side it with Terrorwing , they then rose into the air and jumped out of the ball of blood together, the ball of Terrorwings blood then colapsied into a tiny speck and exploded each drop being like a 50 cal bullet slamed into the battle feiled in most directions clearing huge areas at once and leaveing the path open for the group to run for there lives and escape.
(yes thats the reason why there more deadly)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next