Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's End Dancehall [Sign Up - Open]

4 posters

Go down

World's End Dancehall [Sign Up - Open] Empty World's End Dancehall [Sign Up - Open]

Post  Kero-chan Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:05 am

This place use to be Australia but now it is many things: a graveyard, a slaughter house and worse of all a hollow land. This happened when a meteorite struck Alice springs and since then everything went haywire. Water: Tides got at least 5 feet high daily and every few months floods would hit every capital town in every state. Earth: Earthquakes happened weekly and the ground became hard and grass disappeared. Air: The air became muggy and lastly a lot of the humans were killed off. To this day only 5 humans are still living in Australia. For some strange reason all the remaining trees have this nursery rhyme carved in them : There once was a little girl and nothing she had, so this little girl was thought to be mad. She'd nothing to eat, nothing to wear, nothing to lose and nothing to FEAR.

Maximum 2 characters. 5 characters only, so 4-5 people only.

NAME: Valentina Mitchell
TITLE: Little Girl
APPEARANCE: 4"9. Long black hair, piercing brown eyes, pale skin, is wearing a dress of rags that have been sewn together, white, dirty, ripped sleeves sewn onto the torso, ripped black knee high stockings and worn out dusty pink vans.
PERSONALITY: Childish and shy.
ANY WOUNDS [Scars,cuts, bruises, etc.]: A bruise on each cheek, a scar on her left thigh, a shallow cut on her right hand and a bruise on he left shoulder.
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

World's End Dancehall [Sign Up - Open] Empty Re: World's End Dancehall [Sign Up - Open]

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:08 am

Wrong place again ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

World's End Dancehall [Sign Up - Open] Empty Re: World's End Dancehall [Sign Up - Open]

Post  Kero-chan Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:12 am

Well I feel so retarded. I can;t blame myself my vision sucks, i just memorised where every letter on a Macbook Pro keyboard is. Honestly, I feel like Toph from avatar [That episode where she put up the poster. LOL] xD
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:15 am

You are defiantly Grape's friend ...
If you want I can delete this entire thread and the other one ... I don't know If I can move them but If I can't you can repost them under the correct tab ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:21 am

There fixed it ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Kero-chan Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:05 am

Thanks....
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:52 pm

NAME: Erica Novak
TITLE: ?
APPEARANCE: Mid-back length brunette hair with a layered fringe. Tan completion, light green eyes. Wears an old ratty, graphic tee with a scuffed up leather shrug jacket, torn leggings and ankle boots.
PERSONALITY: Calm and logical
ANY WOUNDS [Scars,cuts, bruises, etc.]: Bruising around the wrists, burn mark on the neck and across the collarbone, several scars crisscrossing over the back of the right hand.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:57 pm

So in an apocalyptic Australia, We the select few have to rebuild and survive? ... Why does it sound like Minecraft to me again

NAME: Jayde Hurley
TITLE: The Ice Queen (So overused I know)
APPEARANCE: Tall, thin with long jade green dyed hair, emerald eyes and olive skin. Wears ripped and torn punk clothes with a chain mail right sleeve and chain mail skirt over her pants.
PERSONALITY: Ice queen, likes to be in charge but really is insecure, geekish and likes to help people
ANY WOUNDS: A long scar down her back.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat May 12, 2012 1:24 pm

People sign up, so we can start!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 pm

For those who Haven't been to the "Explanation" page, with Kero-chan gone I'll be taking over this, so... Characters and plot ideas will go through me before going into the actual Roleplay!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:34 pm

NAME: Peter davis
TITLE: survivor
APPEARANCE: 4"6, dusty worn t shirt, that is checkered, his shorts are just as worn as he is, he has a light build but is quite fit, his blue eyes, portray his dusty brown hair, he has shoes which are holy and also worn.
PERSONALITY: He has no trust towards anything, his belief is that i dont need anyone else. he is scared and fragile, has a soft spot for animals.
ANY WOUNDS [Scars,cuts, bruises, etc.]: he has a severe cut on his right calf where a tree fell on it, when the disaster occured.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum