Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REPO! The Genetic Role Play [SIGN UP - OPEN]

5 posters

Go down

REPO! The Genetic Role Play [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty REPO! The Genetic Role Play [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 24, 2012 3:39 pm

In a dystopian America, the mega-corporation GeneCo provides organ transplants, in addition to cosmetic surgeries, on a payment plan, making them available to everyone. Widespread surgical addiction has led to an underground market for a powerful painkiller called Zydrate, which is harvested from the brains of corpses. GeneCo is also legally able to repossess defaulted organs. Clients who default on payments will be hunted down by Repomen: skilled assassins contracted by GeneCo to recover organs, usually killing the clients in the process.

So, this is based off the movie Repo! The Genetic Opera, which if you haven't seen, go watch it, or check out the link...

NAME:
APPEARANCE:
SURGERIES [IF ANY]:
BIO:

Occupations include, but are not limited to, GENterns, GENEcops, Repo Men [I don't want any more than 1 or 2 of these!], Graverobbers [Again, not to many], Henchgirls.
If you're unsure, just ask...

My character:
Spoiler:

Do not use any of the original character without my permission!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

REPO! The Genetic Role Play [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty Re: REPO! The Genetic Role Play [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  SirSuiji Thu May 24, 2012 5:17 pm

NAME: Arabella DaĆ­monas
APPEARANCE: Pale, Long dark purple hair on the left side, green eyes, wears a grey and pale grey top hat tilted to the side, a strapless black dress that stops half way down thighs, a pale grey apron with a black ribbon around dress, wears detached sleeves of the same colour of her dress, fishnet stockings and black ankle length boots.
SURGERIES [IF ANY]: None
BIO: Living in a bad neighbourhood were everyone does as they wish, she need some money. She began robbing graves and selling Zydrate. She needed money and currently lives with her aunt and uncle who also sell Zydrate. Along with her Aunt and Uncle they all sell Zydrate to clients sometimes stealing it back.

I haven't watched it so I hope it's okay. I'll click the link. No I think it's good in Intermediate.

Last edited by SirSuiji on Thu May 24, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

REPO! The Genetic Role Play [SIGN UP - OPEN] Empty Re: REPO! The Genetic Role Play [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 24, 2012 5:26 pm

1) You're too bright... Graverobbers, though colorful in both appearance and personalities, do need to blend in with the graveyards, so if you could redesign you're outfit... [Apart from my wig (which I cover with my hood) I've used dark colors like black and red]
2) There's a little too much death in you're Bio... I thought killing your parent was far to extreme and no Graverobber would kill their clients, steal from them while their drugged out maybe, but not kill them!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Thu May 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Okay thanks for the advice.
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Also... if by "free of charge" you mean stole it? That wouldn't work! Not only would, the heart almost certainly be damaged, the GENterns wouldn't perform such an operation...

Should I move this to Expert?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Thu May 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Changed it and answered questions.
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Sounds like Shilo but... is good!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Thu May 24, 2012 6:19 pm

I based her personality off Kero and the appearance of Kuru and I
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 24, 2012 6:22 pm

...?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Thu May 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Her personality, which by reading her bio you can tell is mysterious was based of Kero [Kero-chan]. The appearance was based off Kuru [Kuru-kuru] and myself.
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat May 26, 2012 1:54 am

NAME: Xander Steward
APPEARANCE: Tall and thin with short red hair, blue eyes and fair skin. Wears glasses when not on duty. His attire for off duty life is a green t-shirt, camo pants, gothic boots and black leather gloves.
SURGERIES [IF ANY]: Eye transplant (Like Blind Mag's eyes)
BIO: Had a series car accident when he was younger which cost him his eyes and his hearing in his left ear. GeneCo offered him an transplants however he had no way to afford them, so instead he willing sold his life to the company and became a Repo man.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat May 26, 2012 11:14 am

YES! We now have a Repo Man!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sat May 26, 2012 5:15 pm

I am so not watching Repo!The Genetic Opera,Its from the creators of Saw and horror scares the hell outta me

Also cant be arsed to do it
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat May 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Saw is a sick movie about cruelly torturing people... Repo! is a rock horror musical about a girl trying to find the cure to her rare blood disease and her dad leads double life to hide his dark past... But, whatever!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat May 26, 2012 9:12 pm

.....wait till you see London at midnight gives you night nears for weeks no matter who you are shivers
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sun May 27, 2012 6:06 am

inSYNCinSANITY wrote:Saw is a sick movie about cruelly torturing people... Repo! is a rock horror musical about a girl trying to find the cure to her rare blood disease and her dad leads double life to hide his dark past... But, whatever!
I'd like to contrdict my earlier statement,FREAKIN SCAAARRRYYYY!
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum