Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool and funny moments in games

+6
LordTomyh
cyclonecasey
Bambi
killer8529
Sakuya-san
Legotransform
10 posters

:: Misc :: General

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cool and funny moments in games - Page 2 Empty Re: Cool and funny moments in games

Post  LordTomyh Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:08 am

Anyway, here's a fail on my brother and his friends part.
Halo: Reach, infection on my prototype Zombie Arena map (Now obsolete thanks to Halo 4). I was infected with good camo on, unlimited evade, lower gravity and higher speed. Anyway I rolled at my brother Tristan, so he fired his shotgun, and we both missed cause i evaded to his left. Anyway his friend Corey threw a Grenade where I was standing; I rolled at him and killed him. The second I killed Corey, Tristan stepped right next to the grenade, and blew up.
So in the space of a second i got a kill and won the round.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Cool and funny moments in games - Page 2 Empty Re: Cool and funny moments in games

Post  Bambi Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:02 pm

I... I . I don't know what to say...
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:34 am

I've been playing Assassin's Creed 3 lately and there's this really charming scene where teenage Connor goes to sit down on a chair and breaks it under his weight. His little awkward "sorry..." is hilarious.
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:54 am

I've been playing portal 2 recently [steam sale thing] and realised wheatleys voice is the same guy from the Barclays adverts... I'm just hoping that that phycho doesn't change my pin cause I sent him to the moon...
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:51 am

I got a three man headshot (WA2000) at the same moment as my stealth bomber got a three man kill. Entire enemy team, dead in one second, by me.

(CoD MW2)
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:29 pm

I got an easy as Checkmate (Ougon Musuo Kyoku CROSS/ Ougon Musuo Kyouko X) against Shannon/Kanon in like 1 minute in the last match. I was playing as the Siestas so every time I got it they either went Kyuu! or Nyeh!.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2