Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a dire plan

5 posters

Go down

a dire plan Empty a dire plan

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:31 am

in the year 5047 a temple was found on one of jupiters moon and work began to move to a research base on earths moon a few years passed and finally it arived on the moon the test began to only find it was simply a boring piece of rock but inside the temple there were a series of pictures of werewolves and vampire the fist was of a war between then and of a man that tryied to save the races but in the end it shows a group of the werewolves left the main group and the two races collided with each other till both sides were gone and a giant wolf walked with a few vampire werewolfs and humans around shaking there heads as they walked thought the field of bodys it then shows them going there separate ways and that was the last picture one hundred years passed and the temple was long forgotten till one night it glowed red and for a few minitues it was a burning light in the sky that most people saw a group of students were inside the temple at that time and saw a picture form out of the wall right next the the group sperate ways this one showed the world at war between werewolves vampires elves and what appered to be a dragon without wings and a man in amour standing behind earth with the words we must find the Champion to save the world
the test started again with higher intrest till after they had run every test they could think of and still had nothing so the temple was left for people to watch again
years past and the temple was forgotten and in the year 6000 all of hell broke lose werewolves and vampires sprang out of nowhere and began fighting till a man came and stoped them for a few years and convinced a few werewolves to leave the group all hell broke lose because of an item that corrupted any soul and beautiful the worst of there fears to there minds the vampire were massicured and the werewolves also and in the middle of the whole conflict was the champion and his group shortly after he left and the group seperated and never was sean again now only ten years later a war began again this time btween humans werewolves vampires elves and drakes then and only then was it reliesed by a group known as the meglings revered the temple and the warning and so the went to look for the champion but they could not find him so they pulled in a campanile of the champion to tell them were he is and the truth of what he is and so began the telling of the champion

player sheet
name:
race:elf werewolf vampire or human
sex:
sexual preference:
natural weapon: (so claws magic and otherthings)
personality:
appearance:
history

the champion to be will be posted soon anyone wanting the chacter may ask
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

a dire plan Empty Re: a dire plan

Post  Chavvy Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:54 am

Aaaaaand... breath.

Think you might wanna stick some punctuation in there kiddo.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:49 am

i did thtatt on my ipod give me a break
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:06 am

lol
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 am

also i believe that your the kid hear not me
also do i need to discribe anything else just ask also the champion will be ariveing shortly
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:20 am

name: george
race:werewolf (whos dire) :evil:
sex:male
sexual preference:females
natural weapon: claws, strength
dislikes: idjits, people who are really cocky,losing
personality:cocky and full of himself, he is a play boy and like to take advantag4e of anything he gets.
appearance: tall with dark hair and a slight build, he has green eyes and a smart look of himself, he doesnt miss many girls.
history: he inherited his farthers major buisness, of mining stuff in space he didnt relly know and he didnt care he took all of its money and sold the company, he builds a nice house and stays there with his servants till present day.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

name: jack merith
race: dire werewolf
sex: male
sexual preference:he has none and dislikes the idea f sex
natural weapon: jaw, claws, a sword and a bow
likes: friends who will stick with him through hell, little cute things
dislikes:a friend who will not trust him, a friend who is like a lap dog
personality: a very cheary fellow never once has he denied help or give help if it is needed dosent anger very often and is a loveable person
appearance(human): stands stright weres very little bar a simple mages robe that are blue or black depending on the area blue if its in a city any where else he wears black
appearance(dire werewolf): he is black as night and is 2 meaters tall his fangs are black and eyes are red in battle but his eye change to a ocean blue when not in battle
history: at the young age he was infected with a mutation in his cells his mother asked a werewolf to save him by biteing because she thought that a werewolfs bite heals all poisnes and thought it will save him but all it did is turn him into a wolf and he ran shortly after into the woods and dissipeared four years later he returned a man only wereing robe he was shoved around by the village and was cast out so he wondered around the earth for many years so many that he lost count then he found a city and thats were the truble began

killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:37 pm

:palm:
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:07 am

what also I think I have lost it some one slap me
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:13 am

*slaps full strength and laughs as he crumbles!*
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:44 pm

"BLANE DINER!!!!!!!!!" watches as insane person runs away from blane "its good to have a un breakable man eating dragon on youe side
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:20 pm

any one else joining
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate