Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Hyrule Heroes-The Holy Sign Up Thread

4 posters

Go down

Legend of the Hyrule Heroes-The Holy Sign Up Thread Empty Legend of the Hyrule Heroes-The Holy Sign Up Thread

Post  Drag Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:13 am

This RP is set in the land of Hyrule, from the LoZ games. This paticular Hyrule is the one from Ocarina of Time. In this version of history, Link was killed in the final battle against Ganondorf. He now has total control.

The Kokiri forest is being logged by the children of the forest who have been turned into slaves. Death Moutain is in the same state, being completley stripped by the Gorons. Ganon has decided to start the genocide of Zora's, because he sees them as unfit for society. The people that live in Hyrule castle live under cruel opression and have laws in place, such as curfews and martial law. Faries are used to power Hyrule City. Magic is drained from them in the plant inside the walls. Zelda is imprisoned by Ganon. She is the Queen, but has no power.

It is up to you, the heroes of Hyrule to stop it. You must gajn the trust of all three races and then storm Hyrule Castle and stop Ganon once and for all.

You are all drawn toward the old, dead Deku tree within Kokiri Forest.

You may choose to be:

Hyrulian
The most free of all races. You may travel freely with the right papers and such.

Goron
Unless they are born into royalty, the Goron must force there way around Hyrule, as sneaking is not their strong suite. Usually very strong, and can curl into an almost inpenterable ball.

Zora
Must always be hiding, as they are usually killed on sight. Most where hoods when traveling or don't at all. Can breathe underwater and have fins that can detatch and be thrown as boomerangs.

Children of the Forest
Can usually pass as Hyrulians if they hide their usually Green hair. Most have faries.

Deku Scrubs
Most have flew away to other lands and escaped Ganon's reach, but some stay behind. They have a wood like appearance and can shoot nuts from their mouths (lol) If there is a flower pod nearby they can fly for a few seconds from it.

If theres is a race you'd like to be that wasn't included just ask.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Signature Weapon:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

Last edited by Drag on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Hyrule Heroes-The Holy Sign Up Thread Empty Re: Legend of the Hyrule Heroes-The Holy Sign Up Thread

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:25 pm

My brother wanted to make a Zelda rp. This should bring him back

Name: Rohldyn
Race: Hyrulian (Just for the elf like appearance)
Appearance: Tall with shoulder length spiky copper hair, sparkling golden eyes and fair skin. Wears a emerald and white tunic, white pants and silver boots. Wears a pair of silver pauldrons and silver archers greaves, as well as a pair of shin guards.
Signature Weapon: Longbow
Bio: the son of a palace official he ran away to the temple of time are insulting Gannondorf in front of a servant. There he received a vision of a very old great tree. After returning to the castke dor his weapons and disguising himself as a merchant he escaped the city and headed in a random direction, drawn by instinct towards the south.

Also I've only played the Orcarina of Time and Majora's mask so I'm going by the Orcarina of Time map

Last edited by LordTomyh on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Hyrule Heroes-The Holy Sign Up Thread Empty Re: Legend of the Hyrule Heroes-The Holy Sign Up Thread

Post  Drag Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Yea, in the post I said we are going by the OoT one Happy also I forgot the appearance one, so please add that!

Also, my character:

Name:Krelen
Race:Zora
Appearance: Looks like this:
Spoiler:
Wearing this:
Spoiler:
Signature Weapon:A jagged short sword which rips through flesh and bone.
Bio: Krel was born into a merchant family. They were prosperous, of course, selling all sorts of items in the Domain. But when Ganon took control, it all went down hill. Ganon's men stormed through Zora's Domain and slaughtered almost everyone. Krelen survived by hiding under their familes stall. He watched as they murdered his whole family. He has now been surviving by hiding and scrounging, but today; he felt a strong urge to fight back. An urge to stop Ganon. And it would start to the south.

Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Organization X robe,really

Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:35 am

A zoran in an Organization XIII robe. Oh this is going to be interesting indeed.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:14 am

Imma put a lil 'post it' note on this till I can get home and have it explained to me...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:13 am

Name:Tien
Race:Goron
Appearance:Cant be bothered,this:
Spoiler:
Signature Weapon: Longbow(I like longbows,not copying)
Bio:When he found out that Ganondorf had killed Link he ran into the forest,far away from,but before he did that he tried to defeat him,he couldn't lay a finger on him,so he trained in the woods,and is out to kill Ganondorf
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:46 am

Id like a bit more effort into your character, before I okay it.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:02 am

Shall I start, LordTomyh? Or wait for more peeps?
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:07 pm

I think you should wait, see if Cross wants to join when he gets back. I'm still trying to convince my brother to come back for this
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum