Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirited Away on the Midnight Train

+3
Damxge
The Skooglie
SoNanoka?
7 posters

Go down

Spirited Away on the Midnight Train Empty Spirited Away on the Midnight Train

Post  SoNanoka? Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:13 pm

You, and a group of friends [the 4 of you] decided to be crazy and catch a train home. It's midnight and one of your friends [Me] is creeped out because this train passes by the cemetery and a barely used station. So obviously, something goes wrong and you end up at the wrong station, lost and your friend is still creeped out [me again]. Your friend [me] sees something but none of you can be too sure.

RULES:
My character DOES believe in the paranormal and is the only one who knows how to get rid of them.
No older than 19.
No younger than 15.
And, please be creative with your characters and the spirits they see.

Character Sheet:
Name: Sara Harris
DOB: 13 October, 1997
Personality: Paranormally "interested", loud and unpredictable.
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Spirited Away on the Midnight Train Empty Re: Spirited Away on the Midnight Train

Post  The Skooglie Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:22 am

Name: john franc
DOB: april 22 1996
Personality: not easily scared open minded but needs evidence and proof to come to a full conclusion.
description: he has a t shirt and joggers with a slight build his blue eyes seem to pierce the dark with his continual movement like he wants to always run.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Spirited Away on the Midnight Train Empty Re: Spirited Away on the Midnight Train

Post  SoNanoka? Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:55 pm

ACCEPTED
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Mikey Scott
18 Years old
Personality: Doesn't talk much, hangs back alot, rather skeptical about just about everything, hates heights, doesn't smile alot, always has his laptop and a book.

Description: Blonde hair, spiked in the front; about two, two and a half inches long. Well tan, wiry and thin, about 5' 10". Wearing white cargo pants, plain black T-Shirt and a black hat with white floral designs (you know, Hawaiian looking.) Wears heavy steel toe tan work boots.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:57 pm

ACCEPTED and cool character.
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Name: Friday Miller
DOB: 13 January, 1995
Personality: Although she loves everything Supernatural she can't bring herself to actually believe. Nicknamed 'Black Friday' because she was born on a Friday the 13th.
Appearance: Tall, nicely curved, long lanky black hair, pale skin, pale blue eyes. Wears white corset with silver embroidery and long black sleeves hanging off the shoulders with skinny jeans and boots.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:06 am

too late to sign up?

Name: Daniel Carter
DOB: 8th of April 1995
Personality: Adventurous, energetic, courageous, confident, quick-tempered, impatient and a daredevil
Appearance: Tall, lightly built with short curly brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin. Wears a red wool jacket, white tank top camo pants, and black boots. Wears a diamond Aries necklace and a ram horn bracelet.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:30 am

I'm guessing your DOB was meant to be APRIL, and not AUGUST? Otherwise the aries, ram, and diamond, doesn't make sense!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:51 am

Yes :palm:, yes it is
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:20 pm

lol
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Insync and Tomyh are accepted. I like Insync's char the best, just because she's a believer of the paranormal.
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:27 pm

whats wrong with mine????
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Nothing, I said it was accepted.
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:34 pm

sorry i missed that my bad
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Guess I'll go ahead and get this one on the road...Tomorrow morning...
PROCRASTINATION NATION!
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:54 am

your not allowed to procrastinate
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:51 am

QUICK JOOIN!!!!

Name: Damien Lowis
DOB: July,13,1994
Personality:Scientifically intrested,LOUD AN RANDOM
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:13 am

AAaaaalll right, I guess lego's in since the starter of the RP is no longer here...
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:58 am

I have so ething to say about Insync's char,I was born On Friday 13 too!
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 am

That's cool! (do you mean your character? Or we're you actually born fruday 13th)
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:10 am

I WAS actually born on Friday 13
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:38 pm

then you must be so unlucky on that day it cansels out the bad luck
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum