Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resonance, The Sonic Knight

3 posters

Go down

Resonance, The Sonic Knight Empty Resonance, The Sonic Knight

Post  LordTomyh Sun May 08, 2016 11:38 pm

Name: Ian Richard Lessard

Title / Codename / Nickname: Resonance

Physical Appearance: Tall and lean with a tanned skin marred by several scars across his arms, torso, and legs. He has long black hair pulled back in a ponytail, and cold, calculating eyes.

Apparel: He wears a black jacket over a blue tunic, black jeans and medieval boots. He also wears a pair of special black and blue gloves, and never takes them off.

Powers: Soundwave manipulation (Sonokinesis)

• Super-hearing

Power Description: Resonance can create sound waves by clicking his fingers of clapping his hands which are capable of breaking concrete and rock or simply stunning opponents, depending on  the force put into the action. Resonance can also contain the soundwaves in his hand, causing his hands to vibrate. He can transfer this vibration to something he touches, causing damage to the object or person depending on the scale of the vibration and resonance.

Fighting style: Res starts off a fight with quick finger clicks to build up a short flurry of powerful attacks to either take out the enemy quickly or stun them or throw them off balance. If the quick attack doesn't work Res delivers powerful attacks by clapping his hands, aiming to completely devastate or overpower the enemy. When not relying on his powers Res can hold his own in combat with a mixture of street fighting and European medieval martial arts. As well Res is trained in swordcraft with a longsword and uses it in conjunction with his powers such as vibrating the blade for increased damage.

Weapons: A medieval longsword

Strengths
:

• Can switch between quick and powerful attacks.
  • His powers allow for devastating damage.
  • Is not solely reliant on his powers and is capable in unarmed combat.

Weaknesses:

• His powers do not allow for defensive combat.
  • His right arm is weaker due to an old injury to his shoulder and chest (Punch him in the boob! That'll slow him down!)
  • His increased hearing means he is also hurt by loud noises easily (get as close as you can, without getting your arse handed to you, and ring a bell or something. Just something loud and possibly annoying)

Personality: Res is quiet and anti-social, more hanging in the corner or backs of rooms, preferring to watch and observe. He can strike and hold a conversation, in several languages, but is quite blunt and to the point, and doesn't really laugh or smile at anything.

Bio: Seventeen years old, unconscious from combat, sucked through a black hole and being eaten by a flesh creature Resonance found himself in medieval Jerusalem during the height of the Third Crusade (1189–1192). The creature was driven off by a knight who found the young man, however, the damage had been done with skin, muscle, and tendons where his arm connects to his body being eaten or damaged. Resonance recovered from this wound, but had to retrain his arm, and he never fully recovered his strength in that limb.

Res was taken in by the knight who had found him, Sir Tristan or Normandy, and was trained to be a knight to aid the Christians to fight off the Muslims under Saladin. After the end of the Crusade, Resonance traveled back to Europe adapting to live in the medieval world.

In his travels, he began to find others like him, people with strange powers that the Christians deemed as witchcraft and heresy. Resonance decided to make a safe haven for these people in the Black Forest in the German Duchy of Swabia. For seven years this 'town' flourished as people with powers flocked to the haven, with Resonance and his team of guardians protecting it from roving bands of brigands or armies. Finally, a large army was sent in to deal with the hive of heresy and devil-worship.

Resonance and his team managed to hold out against the army long enough to evacuate most of the people, but slowly his numbers dwindled till he was the last. Before his death, however, a man from the modern age approached him and offered Resonance a way to return home. Res agreed, but only if his team was resurrected and brought along. The man said he had already approached each team member before their death and taken them away.

Resonance now finds himself once again in the 21st century, with his team of Medieval misfits.

Battles

Resonance vs Sleep (Defeat)

Wins

Loses

Draws

Last edited by LordTomyh on Mon May 30, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Resonance, The Sonic Knight Empty Re: Resonance, The Sonic Knight

Post  Damxge Tue May 10, 2016 8:57 am

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri May 13, 2016 1:31 am

Sorry, I didn't nori pec you're challenge till now.

Sure, would love to. Been thinking on how a fight between us would go down.

So, standard 1,000 words? Week timeline? If I have trouble with the timeline due to Uni I'll let you know
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri May 13, 2016 4:30 am

No word restrictions, make it as long or short as you please. And a week sounds lovely, I'll let you know when I'm finished.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed May 18, 2016 5:11 pm

I finished my part and PM'd it to you, so whenever you're done with your's. No rush man.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu May 19, 2016 1:53 am

Done and sent to you.

Also, I now I added them in his bio, but I never intended to include his team in the actual fights. In that case, I'll mention that Resonance and his team are mutants from the Marvel universe. Not including Resonance there are four girls and five boys, and they're mostly around or younger than Resonance, with the oldest being 1t 49 and the youngest at 19.

Their powers are Forest Manipulation, Magic, Matter Mimic, Skin Transformation, Psychokinetic, Geokinetic, Lie Detection, Electricity Manipulation, and Probability.

Just if you're going to include the team in the fights, refer to this. Thanks Big Smile
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu May 19, 2016 3:59 am

l shall consider this in the future, but I'm just gonna roll with what I've got for now.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu May 19, 2016 8:02 am

Of course
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Fri May 20, 2016 12:51 am

At the end of the day it didn't really matter what their powers were 'cause Sleep smacked them into next Wednesday
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri May 20, 2016 2:28 am

Actually I think he smacked them back to the Middle Ages.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Fri May 20, 2016 7:48 am

Haha yeah. Anyway, I challenge you!!
Conor
Conor
Infected