Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"You look like hell." "Yeah? I just got back."

5 posters

Go down

"You look like hell." "Yeah? I just got back." Empty "You look like hell." "Yeah? I just got back."

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:12 pm

So, after the longest damn while away from this website, guess who's back?
That's right! It's..............Grape!

Now, I'm well aware of the fact that I was a serial account maker, but I think this time it's a little more acceptable on the account of the fact that it's been years since I've actually had an account here.
But, that aside, I'm totally super soaked to be back on ExtremeRPG, and I look forward to roleplaying here! (I promise I've gotten better.)

Anyways, nice to see you all again, and I look forward to being here again!
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

"You look like hell." "Yeah? I just got back." Empty Re: "You look like hell." "Yeah? I just got back."

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:21 pm

**super stoked
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

"You look like hell." "Yeah? I just got back." Empty Re: "You look like hell." "Yeah? I just got back."

Post  Damxge Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:13 pm

Howdy Grape, how have you been?

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:00 pm

I've been pretty okay, thanks for asking!
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:11 pm

While the site isn't exactly "active" right now, I hope to see how you've improved Happy

I've been meaning to get back into writing and this gives me a pretty valid reason to.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:02 pm

Shame that the place is inactive, but I'm still happy to be back and write. Hopefully the activity will pick up soon.
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:01 am

Im probably not helping with activity, tbf, I only post when other people do XD

Nice to see you again Mooblips
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:03 pm

Hello, hello. Is this working, hello?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:45 pm

Ayyyyy!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Hieeeeeeeeeee!
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum