Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Your Character Had a Theme Song What Would It Be?

4 posters

:: Misc :: General

Go down

If Your Character Had a Theme Song What Would It Be? Empty If Your Character Had a Theme Song What Would It Be?

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:29 pm

I'm not sure if this was a post or a conversation, but was thinking about this the other day. You don't have to explain why you chose that song for your characters theme if you don't want to. Just curious as to what people would have. Also of course if the song changes, please put it up.

For Ella from Hidden World St Louis here theme song at the moment is Toby by Madame Macabre.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

If Your Character Had a Theme Song What Would It Be? Empty Re: If Your Character Had a Theme Song What Would It Be?

Post  Damxge Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:46 am

For Marcus in HW:StL I'd say "Hang On" by Seether, since he's having a bit of a rough time right now. He's brooding, angry, feels betrayed, all the sh*t Seether brings in their songs, the lyrics of this one strike particularly close to him as well.

For Hargis in Province it would have to be "Unbreakable" by Sabaton, which is what I was listening to when I created the character. It's strong, loud, and about war, which is Hargis.

For Kaun, in Dark Wishes, I'm not one hundred percent sure. I've only just gotten reacquainted with the character. Probably "45" by Shinedown would fit him. It's dark, painful, and angry.

I'm noticing a theme with my characters lol
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

If Your Character Had a Theme Song What Would It Be? Empty Re: If Your Character Had a Theme Song What Would It Be?

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:41 am

For Dolores in Hidden World: St. Louis, it'd probably be Playing Dead by CHVRCHES because there's a sense of aggression to the song, but overall it's a softer song with sad undertones which fits. She's trying to be tough, but she's ultimately out of her element by investigating everything happening and it leaves her feeling vulnerable and exposed. Yet, despite that, she's still going on because she thinks backing out is weak.
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:49 am

For Cho in iLiB i'd go for Baby Elephant Walking.
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Misc :: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum