Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

little bits and peaces of short storys i wrote

3 posters

Go down

little bits and peaces of short storys i wrote Empty little bits and peaces of short storys i wrote

Post  killer8529 Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:54 pm

note non of these have anything to do with eachother
________________________________________________________________________________
I miss my friends the ones i have lost
they are only in memorys now do they live on
and in only mine do they exsits
they flew to me before i died sacrificed themself to save me
there last words they said to me is this

our story is grand even though we did not get time to tell it
your loss is great but this is only the begining for what you will lose
do not forget us ever and rember these two days for the rest of your life

i only knew these people for two days but they were like family to me
i praid to god that night for a merical as a lent over there burnt and broken bodys
it never came but i learnt somthing from them
the things you care about dont loose them the things you love do not leave
in my heart resides three things to this day
one the ones who sacrificed themselfs
two a old friend that move away
three the one i love
these three thing keep me going over the hardships
over the broken memorys over my broken body
if i had the chance i would die for any of them
because i miss them more than they know
even though i know the ones who sacrificed themselfs are always watching over me
i still miss them to the day i see them again

what i lost my old friend that moved away she was kind always able to be talked to litterly
and in her persence you could not help but smile no matter who you were
only three other people ever saw her because she was diffrent than most
she would somtimes lose herself and try to kill us but never for long
she moved away from us without warning
the last bit of her we have left is a scale
that was always on her neack she wore it every day of the week and never took it off
we gave up looking after 3 years of it so now i am the only one who is on look out for her
we all miss her and would love to have her back but till i see her again my brain will not rest________________________________________________________________________________
Through dust, fire and flames, the breath of the dead , a whisper of death, the hint of blood, taints the air, me and my friend, walk through blood soaked lands. I find a land full of dead walking from their silent graves to awaken from eternal sleep. Beneath the fire beneath the flames the earth rumbles and toils above the war and the earth we fly beyond the flaming death. My friend and I will save the earth through the grit from our claws, but beyond the planet beyond the sun lies a world, made of nightmares, were children dream their deadliest dreams. There this planet ends to be when hell’s gate opens never to close again. there rest a beast so strong and powerful that the gods could not stop it’s wrath. Only the god’s combined only trapped the beast inside the earth in side the body it is entombed in.
________________________________________________________________________________
Monster of my heart
It lurks in the dark down places it hunts me day and night, i fight for control of my body and the life of my friends it hurts to hold back the beast the monster that holds my heart in its hand i know that it won’t kill me but i know it will harm me and others if i let it control me even for a moment it is the devil as well as a god it controls my heart but i control my body i will not let it win but i will let it live it might come in handy but i will not take my life for the good of everyone i can run i can hide but i cannot see my life end but i can see what will end it the beast inside me will end me and bring forth the dragon to kill the last of my kind, dragon kin are gone now just like the dragons the are there parents.
nightmear
That night i dreamed the world was ending Coreantha dead my spirt half broken my body shivered and quaked pain spilt my mind my body changed i grew wings i grew claws i grew scales i became a half breed i jumped and flew in rage not knowing why the city below me burned i look down i see cassie crying in the dirt looking towords me then puts her head in her hands but i continue to flying. A blood red dragon flys thought the clounds and we fight and once he falls i go to land and my friends rush at me with swords and spears trying to kill me, a spearpearces my heart and the i see is cassie weeping over me with my friends stareing in shock for what they have down the last thing i say before the dream ended is this
"I forgive all of you for this but let this be a leason just because someones shape changes does not mean that there soul dose to" my dieing breath and thought was this i was ment to die wasn't i Corean in the distance i hear her scream thought the jaws of death and though out the world it is heard good bye my friends
When you lose something most dear to you for some reason something good happens
If its you find a new friend or gain new family even the most terrible thing can happen but something good will come of it
A story I heard from long ago a girl which had no family had nothing but a man who saved her once who was taken away from her so she followed and found who she thought took the man and killed then realised that the one she had killed is that man what she didn’t know was he had a child who now follows her till the end of the earth the child is what she gained to repay the dept the was made so long ago she lost a new friend but gained a piece of family
i just had to put this on my future story thats bean sligtly alterd by a good friend of mine to be for how to train your dragon

wings on my back a fake tail on my tail a boy on my back who i know will never fail
we fly through the sky we fly like birds on high as one we fly as one we live
this tail that i spin will tell of dragons and vikings of a boy who changed his tribes lives forever though an act of kindness to dragons
his name is hiccup he was a boy like no other skiny and no mussel but had a brain like no other
he once took a dragon out of the sky only to befriend him that dragon was me
hiccup is a man i would never forget in my old age he died many years ago but still lives on in my heart
me toothless the night furry and in his dieing hours he got up from his bed and gave me his last gift
he worked for many hours in his forge noone could stop him when he came out carring a tailfin i knew what it was
his dieing gift was one given to me on the first snagohog with us dragon i destroyed it and he remade it he attached it and then died about one hour later
hiccup is my savour and many others as well even though i wish for death so i may return to him i cant because before i go i must train you my sons and daughters
that is why you must never touch the tail fin get it

"yes dad (sigh)"in unasen
"now on to flying" toothless
start theam music

if only they did that for the next movie but it wont happen (sigh)
anyway what did you think
note did anyone find it hard to read

Last edited by killer8529 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

little bits and peaces of short storys i wrote Empty Re: little bits and peaces of short storys i wrote

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:43 am

You can move the poetry sounding ones to your poetry thread to get a bit more attention paid to them Happy

Nice stories, but again I see a lack of needed punctuation and a few typos.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

little bits and peaces of short storys i wrote Empty Re: little bits and peaces of short storys i wrote

Post  killer8529 Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:39 pm

hay all its been updated wont be on for awile for this
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:35 am

Monster of my heart lacks grammar.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:17 am

It all needs some work in grammar, but he's working on it, he's actually improved quite a bit...
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon May 07, 2012 11:45 pm

thanks I should have said that along time ago going to post up dragon fire soon my ateped at wrighting a start for a noval
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:46 am

Hah hah,ever thought of putting some capital letters in there?
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:58 pm

nope cant be stuffed
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum