Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXRPG Awards

+14
SoNanoka?
Chavvy
Jīn Lóng
SirSuiji
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
TheMadOne
Legotransform
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
killer8529
Drag
ivorymaid
LordTomyh
Damxge
18 posters

:: Dump :: Archived Posts

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

EXRPG Awards Empty EXRPG Awards

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:51 am

The Official Forum Awards

How do they work?

The awards work in the way that you complete the required activity, the badge will be applied to your profile and will be displayed whenever you post.

What are they for?

It just depends on which award it is. They're for all sorts of things: posting, Role Playing, your characters, your posted work, even for official competitions. Read the list below to see the badges and what is required to get them!

Will they be added automatically when I earn one?

No, the Administrators have to add them, so if it looks like you've earned one, and an Admin hasn't awarded it to you yet, PM Me, Cross, and tell me what you've earned. Also be able to provide proof that you did earn it, or it might be a little hard to get the award.

How Many Are there?
We will be continually updating the awards available. So keep checking the list as you may not be informed of any updates. We don't want anyone to miss out on their bragging rights.

Posting Awards

EXRPG Awards A0fpz6_th For those who have reached 100 posts.

EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=23&filename=300d For those who have reached 300 posts.

EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=21&filename=600g For those who have reached 600 posts

EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=829&filename=1000n For those who have reached 1000 posts.

EXRPG Awards SFS0v For those who have made two thousand posts on the forum.

Forum Gamer
EXRPG Awards Os8nz4_th For those who have started 5 forum games.

Feel the Music
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=208&filename=feelthemusic For those who have posted five topics in the Media section.

Le Artist
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=854&filename=leartist For those who have posted their artwork.

The Poet
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=840&filename=poet For those who have poetry threads and update frequently.

Story Demon
EXRPG Awards 9XoW1 For those who have posted and updated their book/long story in Long Stories/Chapters section five times (must be large updates)

Story Angel
EXRPG Awards EwBVF For those who have posted and updated their book/long story in Long Stories/Chapters section twenty times (must be large updates)

Dear Journal...
EXRPG Awards Xrrfo For those who keep a weekly/daily journal in the Non-Fiction writing section for the course of two months.

At the Peak
EXRPG Awards RtT8H For those who have finished the week on the top of the Highest Weekly Poster list.

Higher than the Clouds
EXRPG Awards IXkvK For those who have been on top of the Highest Weekly Poster list five times.

The Finalist
EXRPG Awards Award__6_by_banekai-d5ac0tz For those who were in the top three posters of all time at one point. (After this award was submitted.)

Role Playing Awards

Practice Makes Perfect
EXRPG Awards Award__9_by_banekai-d5ac0z1 For those who have taken part in ten Beginner Role Plays.

Practically Pro
EXRPG Awards Award__13_by_banekai-d5ac1m5 For those who have earned Practice Makes Perfect, and taken part in ten Intermediate Role Plays.

Perfectionist
EXRPG Awards Award__1_by_banekai-d5ac0ia For those who have earned Practically Pro, and taken part in ten Expert Role Plays.

What a Twisted Web
EXRPG Awards Award__4_by_banekai-d5ac0pp For those who have Created a DevRP complete with a Role Play World and played it through with three other Active Players(posting at least three actions a week) all the way to the end.

Movie Buff
EXRPG Awards Award__10_by_banekai-d5ac10u For those who strongly reference a movie in a Role Play Action

Library Nerd
EXRPG Awards Award__12_by_banekai-d5ac1jy For those who strongly reference a book in a Role Play Action.

A Mile In Your Shoes
EXRPG Awards Award__3_by_banekai-d5ac0nl For those who have taken over a character in an RP by the Admin's request.

Well Travelled
EXRPG Awards Award__5_by_banekai-d5ac0sj For those who have joined a DevRP at the very beginning and played it through all the way to the end.

Freak on a Leash
EXRPG Awards Award__7_by_banekai-d5ac0va For those who's character(s) has been admitted to a mental hospital by the RP Admin's action.

Circus Freak
EXRPG Awards Award__8_by_banekai-d5ac0xc For those who have played in an RP where a Circus, Carnaval, or Fair were the main area.

The Infected
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=849&filename=theinfected For those who have been bitten by a werewolf/vampire/undead.

That's Intergalactic!
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=443&filename=aliengu For those who have an Alien Character.

The Mad Doctor
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=638&filename=completelypsycho For those who have created a serial killer character.

Beastly

EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=29&filename=eyeofthebeast For those who have created a fantasy inhuman character.

Pain in the Neck
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=267&filename=painintheneck For those who have a vampire character.

Something New (And shiny!)
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=834&filename=itsscience For those who have invented a cool gadget in an RPG.

Oh! Magic!
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=407&filename=itsmagic For those who have a warlock/mage/magician character.

Puppy Love
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=31&filename=inloved For those who have had romantic relations with another's character in an RP.

Hidden in the Shadows
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=38&filename=hiddenintheshadowworld For those who are taking part in Hidden World of London by LordTomyh.

Graverobber
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=718&filename=graverobber For those who have a thief character.

Family Man
EXRPG Awards AEpHq For those who create an RPG character related to another person's character in the same RP.

Genie in the Lamp
EXRPG Awards Qp78y For those who have created a character who was enslaved or bound to another member's Character.

The Beast
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=571&filename=thefanggatherer For those who have played as a beast type creature (werewolf, dragon man, lion-man, etc...)

Wishy Washy
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=268&filename=wishywashy For those who have played as more than one character in a single RP.

Something Fishy
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=850&filename=somethingfishyFor those who have played as an aquatic creature in an RP.

Change of Heart
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=827&filename=changeofheart For those who have changed their character from being a bad guy, to being a good guy or vice versa.

Mayday Mayday
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_6 For those who have survived an aircraft crash thrown into a story by the RPG Admin

Rise Again
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_7 For those who have been killed off at the end of an RPG by the Admin.

Served
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_8 For those who have joined an RPG late, but played until the end.

The Killer
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_9 For those who have gotten permission from a player, and then killed of that player's character.

The Victim
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_10 For those who have given permission to, and had their character killed by another player.

The Yang
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_11 Play five RPGs as a distinct bad guy.

The Yin
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_12 Play five RPGs as a distinct good guy.

Iron Fortress
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_14 For those who have started and ended five RPGs.

What A Gentleman
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_15 For those who have played an entire RPG without killing anything.

Crunch Time
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_3 For those who have played in an RPG that ended in five pages or under.

Live or Die Trying
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_5 For those who have completed Five whole RPGs.

Abducted
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_1 For those who have been captured by another player, or captured by an Admin's story change.

RP Admin
EXRPG Awards 2s9ehiv_th For those who have started their own RPG.

Hot Topic
EXRPG Awards LGgwG For those who have posted a topic that has reached one thousand replies.

Split Personality
EXRPG Awards 28sc8ex_th For those who are active in 5 RPGs at once.

High Roller
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_4 For those who are active in Ten RPGs at once.

Page Ten
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=213&filename=pageten For those who's RPG has reached Ten Pages of posts.

Beginner RP'r
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=838&filename=29455847 For those who are participating in a Beginner RP

Intermediate RP'r
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=28&filename=49865798 For those who are participating in an intermediate RP

Expert RP'r
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=696&filename=19337610 For those who are participating in an Expert RP.

Heart breaker
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=31&filename=heartbreakerw For those who kill off their own character when leaving an RP.

RP Royaly
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=269&filename=royalty For those who are active in every current RPG

Firestarter
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=46&filename=firestarterz For those who have created 5 RPGs.

Merciless
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=703&filename=skullandcrossbones For those who have killed off five of their RP characters.

The Bloody End
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=846&filename=thebloodyend For those who have played an RP from beginning to end.

You Monster
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=252&filename=youmonster For those who have voluntarily taken part in an RPG as a bad guy.

We're Off To Save the World
EXRPG Awards Th_WereGoingtoSavetheWorld For those who have started a Super Hero RPG.

That's no moon...
EXRPG Awards Th_ThatsNoMoon For those who have started a Sci-Fi RPG.

Love is a Battlefield
EXRPG Awards Th_LoveisaBattlefield For those who have started a Romance RPG.

We've Got a Mystery On Our Hands
EXRPG Awards Th_Lookslikewevegotamysteryonourhands For those who have started a mystery/crime RPG.

Its Terror Time Again
EXRPG Awards ItsTerrorTimeAgain For those who have started a horror RPG.

Fantastical Fantasy
EXRPG Awards Th_FantasticalFantasy For those who have started a Fantasy RPG.

Adventure Awaits!
EXRPG Awards Th_AdventureAwaits For those who have started an adventure RPG.

General Awards

Picture Puzzler
EXRPG Awards CGsf9 For users who have edited the Smiley .xcf file and submitted a custom smiley to Cross. (PM Cross for information on this award.)

Very Important Person
EXRPG Awards 10da1cx_th For those who have attained VIP Status.

Teacher
EXRPG Awards Mk7xuf_th For those who help other members in the proper ways of posting and RPing.

Technician
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=560&filename=thecrank For those who have provided key answers in forum management and improvements.

A Friend of Friends
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=94&filename=invitor For those who have invited one or more member to the forum.

Truly Dedicated
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_13 For those who have attained twelve awards.

The Big 24
EXRPG Awards IBYIj For those who have earned twenty four awards.

Cane and Blade
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_2 For those who have been a member for six months.

Home Sweet Home
EXRPG Awards VImnO For those members who have been active for six months.

Face 2 Face
EXRPG Awards YshsH For those who have video chatted with another member of the forum. (Not someone they know IRL)

Nit Picker
EXRPG Awards 9RFcH For those who are devoted to Constructively Criticizing others' short stories. Can only be awarded by Cross.

Gotta Catch 'em All
EXRPG Awards ItaH4 For those who have earned every current award.

LEET
EXRPG Awards Award__11_by_banekai-d5ac1i6For those who have an active Steam Account and has played an online game with another ExRPG Member.

And That Makes Five
EXRPG Awards Award__2_by_banekai-d5ac0nx For those who have invited five people to the forum who have stayed active.

Specialty Awards

Diamond Among Stones
EXRPG Awards TMZ9w For those members who have stood out in a positive way. Can only be awarded by Cross.

Deal With It
EXRPG Awards SF3Or For those who have joined the ExRPG Staff as a Moderator or Administrator.

The Gang
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=213&filename=theoldboys For those who were here from the beginning

First Place Writing Competition Ribbon 1 Lord Tomyh
EXRPG Awards Scaled.php?server=88&filename=firste For the winner of the first Writing Competition

First Place Writing Competition Ribbon 2 inSYNCinSANITY
EXRPG Awards 7mNro For the winner of the second Writing Competition.

If anyone at all has an idea for another Award, please don't hesitate to post here and tell me. Names and ideas for images on the Awards are appreciated. :arg:

Last edited by Cross on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 15 times in total
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

EXRPG Awards Empty Re: EXRPG Awards

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:22 am

Cool, just like Xbox Achievements ...
I have one idea for the RP Royalty ... Partake in all current RP's
Besides that I haven't got any more Ideas but if I come up with some I'll post them
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:34 am

Alright, that's one Yay, zero nays.

Good idea for RP royalty, but the problem with that would be updating it whenever a new RP comes out if the individual doesn't partake. But I think it'll work for now.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:36 am

Yeah I thought that as well ... oh well, we'll think of something Big Smile
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:18 pm

i like this. It might get other involed like 'Oh, I want this one but I have to do this and this to get' = they are on more.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Idea ... don't know if it's good or not
Title: It's terror Time Again (Or Something like that)
Pic: A flashlight and a pair of eyes
Description: Make a horror/scary RPG
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:07 am

Awesome! Great idea, Cross :yay:

Tomyh, if you had one for horror we should have one for every genre. :hat:
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:26 am

Yeah I know, just could only think of a title for a horror one
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:31 am

Good idea LordTomyh....good idea...I'll work on that one soon...

Also, I was thinking that having these under the avatar might kill alot of space, so I thought to myself I did, what if they go above the signature, but below the post...and the member can't edit it, just the admin/mods...

So I'll be looking for a bit of code creating such a place...
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:15 am

The Awards are going into effect!
I've decided to look into that code, but for now, it'll be fine under your avatar.
I've awarded every active member what should be owed them except Drag, I cannot edit his profile as I do not have founder status.

If anyone feels they've earned an award, but haven't been given it, please PM me immediately.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:06 am

How do you earn Points?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:13 am

Uhm...you don't get or need points...

NO POINTS FOR YOU!
EXRPG Awards No-soup-for-ME-Well-f***-YOU-pal
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Oh ;_; ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:27 pm

I've figured out the points System :yay:
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:45 am

I'm active in 5 different RP's now? Does that mean I have split personality Disorder? :yay:

Also been thinking of genre award ideas

It's terror Time Again
Pic: A flashlight and a pair of eyes
Description: Make a horror/thriller RPG

Fantastical Fantasy
PIC: A Fairy (:S)
DESCRIPTION: Make a Fantasy RPG

That's No Moon ...
PIC: A Space Ship
DESCRIPTION: Create a Sci-Fi RPG

We're Going To Save The World
PIC: Man in a Cape and underwear
DESCRIPTION: Create a Superhero RPG

Looks Like We've Got A Mystery To Solve
PIC: A magnifying glass
DESCRIPTION: Create a Crime RPG

Adventure Awaits
PIC: A closed treasure chest
DESCRIPTION: Create a Adventure RPG
[Could be paired with The Unknown award]

Love is a Battlefield
PIC: A love Heart
DESCRIPTION: Create a Romance RPG

I'm Such a Big Fan
PIC: I don't know, something fan-boy/girl related?
DESCRIPTION: Create a Fan-Fic RPG

Hope you like them Big Smile
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:31 am

Sweet. Imma copy these to a text doc and work on them later. Love the idea Happy

And yes, you get Split Personality; as well as Technician for your ideas on the awards.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:43 am

Nice
Thanks ... Two award for the price of one
Big Smile :yay:
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:55 am

Alrighty, are these something to your liking?

We're Off To Save the World
EXRPG Awards Th_WereGoingtoSavetheWorld For those who have started a Super Hero RPG.

That's no moon...
EXRPG Awards Th_ThatsNoMoon For those who have started a Sci-Fi RPG.

Love is a Battlefield
EXRPG Awards Th_LoveisaBattlefield For those who have started a Romance RPG.

We've Got a Mystery On Our Hands
EXRPG Awards Th_Lookslikewevegotamysteryonourhands For those who have started a mystery/crime RPG.

Its Terror Time Again
EXRPG Awards ItsTerrorTimeAgain For those who have started a horror RPG.

Fantastical Fantasy
EXRPG Awards Th_FantasticalFantasy For those who have started a Fantasy RPG.

Adventure Awaits!
EXRPG Awards Th_AdventureAwaits For those who have started an adventure RPG.

I've also updated the front page so that its a bit more organized. I'll hand these out after Tomyh approves them Happy
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:02 am

I love them. Their awesome.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Uhm, with my latest post on The Hidden World of Lonon an the fact it's supernatural dark and gruesome, do you think it deserves the 'It's Terror Time Again' Award?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:02 am

Dunno, its kinda transitioned from the 'We've Got a Mystery' to 'Its terror time again' ...

Imma go ahead and give it to ya.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:33 am

New awards everyone!

Abducted
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_1 For those who have been captured by another player, or captured by an Admin's story change.

Cane and Blade
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_2 For those who have been a member for six months.

Crunch Time
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_3 For those who have played in an RPG that ended in five pages or under.

High Roller
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_4 For those who are active in Ten RPGs at once.

Live or Die Trying
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_5 For those who have completed Five whole RPGs.

Mayday Mayday
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_6 For those who have survived an aircraft crash thrown into a story by the RPG Admin

Rise Again
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_7 For those who have been killed off at the end of an RPG by the Admin.

Served
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_8 For those who have joined an RPG late, but played until the end.

The Killer
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_9 For those who have gotten permission from a player, and then killed of their character.

The Victim
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_10 For those who have given permission to, and had their character killed by another player.

The Yang
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_11 Play five RPGs as a distinct bad guy.

The Yin
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_12 Play five RPGs as a distinct good guy.

Truly Dedicated
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_13 For those who have attained twelve awards.

Iron Fortress
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_14 For those who have started and ended five RPGs.

What A Gentleman
EXRPG Awards 8482ed3b13593d19ace2_15 For those who have played an entire RPG without killing anything.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:15 pm

truly dedicated
is that awarded for your 12 award or your after you have 12
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:55 am

That's after you've achieved twelve awards. So when you have two lines of awards, you get that one.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:22 pm

So, how can I add mine?
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman