Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

end of (the) world [sign up - open]

+4
Damxge
LordTomyh
Agrapeinthesun
killer8529
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

end of (the) world [sign up - open] Empty end of (the) world [sign up - open]

Post  killer8529 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Story: you wake from cryo to a world that is not your own monsters rome the world and cities are now burning, you and a few others were test subjects in and experiment to bring humans combined with the animals of earth together but something went wrong and now every living thing is out to get you is there a way to end this plague or is it something more cynical behind it
Number of people allowed to play: 8
Places left: 3
Participants:-LordTomyth (Rubyn-Dellen human/croc) (Leonardo Panthera or (leo) human/lion)
-Cross (Beta192 human/fish)
-Agrapeinthesun (Hayley Chambers Human/Butterfly)
-killer8529 (metal wing human/cyborg/bird this is screat knowlage)
-Repo! (Hydra Human/Dragon)
-the skooglie (human/doliphen)
-
it is still open
Difficulty: medium
playable creatures: (human/cross any creature on earth including mythical)
or (human/cross any creature on earth including mythical/cross any creature on earth including mythical)

Last edited by killer8529 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 8 times in total
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

end of (the) world [sign up - open] Empty Re: end of (the) world [sign up - open]

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:43 pm

This sounds interesting I'll join.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

end of (the) world [sign up - open] Empty Re: end of (the) world [sign up - open]

Post  LordTomyh Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:34 pm

I'll join
Human Cross Animal you say ... Hmmm
Can I chose Homo Panthera leo ... Human Lion?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:45 pm

yep just write down what your charter looks like and abilty favored as in is the charter really fast strong agile smart and so on hears an eg
name:velfore
race:human/lizard/egale
ablity:speed
type:antro (not anthro) (if the charter has the ablity to trasnsform then put it in hear about it if he/she is antro when trasnsformed)
bio:was wings made out of black fathers and his body is covered in black scales his hand are clawed, always in a blue cloke and has a are gaurds made out of dimand (then decribe charters personality in genaral)
weapons:(this is only for certain things like say if its a human that can transform he may have a wepon put down a weapon even though the charter is not able to transform as a weapon of choice but mainly i want to have the charters to have natural wepons) two swords that attach to his armgaurds
other: of anything that is out of the odaneray about your charter
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:15 pm

[I was going to have the lion guy (And I will use him as well if you let me) but then I remembered this other character]

Name: Rubyn-Dellen
Race: Homo Crocodylus Porusus - Human Saltwater Crocodile
Ability: Strength, Underwater Breathing
Type: Type: Anthro - Can't go full croc or full human though
Appearance: Shoulder length messy, semi-gothic purple hair, silver eyes with twin red claw marks tattoos going over her eyes. Pale skin with a greeny yellow tinge. Noticeable bust and hour glass body. Human sized crocodile teeth, scales covering back, shoulders and upper parts of arms, short claws, webbing between fingers and toes, and a tail.
Wears a drab green tank top, a pair of camo pants and a pair of black gothic boots which she takes off and ties around her neck while swimming.
Bio: Waking up in a cryo chamber to find the world in ruins and creatures roaming the planet. She headed inideatley to the nearest body of water out of instinct and this discovered her new abilities. She set out to find others who had survived the apocalypse an hopefully rebuild humanity
Weapons: Her teeth and claws in water. Out of water a wolf tooth knife.
Other: Looks like she's always smiling and likes forests for no reason.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:51 am

Hey killer, with your spelling and grammar, I'd suggest making this a beginner RP Happy
Just until you get more comfortable.

Name: Beta192 (Or so the tank he awoke in read)
Race: Human/Fish (Didn't feel like looking up an official term XD )
Ability: Breaths underwater, swims exceedingly fast, can sense vibrations in the air (like a catfish)
Type: Does not transform, always looks the same
Appearance: Skin is olive and shiny, large patches of scales cover his body, including a large spot on his neck that wraps up around the left side of his face. His hair is bright white and runs down to his shoulders, his eyes are solid black. Does not wear a shirt, has a pair of swimming trunks with flames around the legs. There is webbing between his toes and fingers which are much longer than most peoples'. His nails are also long and pointed, curved like talons. His teeth are thin and sharp and he has two rows of them (like a shark).
Bio: Waking in a huge tank of water, he broke the glass enclosure and set to the streets until he found an old amusement park and took to their pools. He resides there now, hunting the fish and other underwater creatures than now inhabit the place.
Other: Prefers swimming over walking but prefers to sleep on land. Loves tuna, though he's only had one small can of it.
Weapons: His claws and teeth and a sharp piece of glass he took from his cryo tank.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:54 am

Better be carefully Cross ... Crocs eat Fish Mooblips
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:48 am

just to point out hear i will not be playing in this rpg i will only be adding naration every now and agian about certain things till about the story where needed and i might join a little later in the story after i have time
but one thing WHAT IS IT ABOUT FISH!!! both of you chose fish charters not that i am complaning it just odd any why LordTomyh again if you want to be an human lion you cani would not mind
and note from me the only reason i would say no to any charter is if it was downright stupid (eg human/cat/fish) think how the f*** would that work sorta thing any way i will get it started when we have about two to three more people
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Name: Leonardo Panthera
Race: Homo Panthera Leo - Human Lion
Ability: Agility, Night Vision, Strength
Type: Can't Transform
Appearance: Bright thick red hair down to his mid back, emerald green cat eyes, golden tinged skin. Lion teeth with the incisors showing, large lion ears on top of his head in place of human ears, claws, fur covering his torso and arms, and a tail.
Wears a plain white T-shirt with green camo pants, no shoes and a gold and peridot Leo star sign necklace.
Bio: Waking up in OMEGA 017 Cryo chamber to discover the world in tatters, monsters roaming the earth. Unsure and scared of this new world he followed his new found primal instincts, leading to him discovering his animal side. He now wonders the world hoping to find other survivors

Weapons: Natural claws and teeth
Other:He likes milk, balls of yarn and stalking/hunting things
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:29 pm

I think I'll have Human cross Butterfly.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Name: Hayley Chambers
Race: Human/Butterfly
Ability: Faint flight, agility and speed
Appearance: Shoulder length blonde hair, brown eyes, white dress, white stockings, black school girl shoes, has butterfly ears on top of head, red butterfly wings.
Bio: Waking up in Delta 013 cryo chamber finding the world in ruins and that she has been fused with an animal. She is worried. The only thing left of her previous life is one of her dolls. With her new senses she embraced her gift. She hopes that there are other survivors.
Weapons: None
Other: Likes leaves and trees. Flies far distances sometimes.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Type: Can't transform
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:05 pm

you choose sould we start now or wait till we have another person
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:01 pm

I say we start now.
Grape? Cross? What do you think
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:02 am

Go for it, the only other person atm would be Ivory, and she's been busy Happy
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:11 am

its started now go ahead after i write the first post witch will be this afternoon
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:24 am

Please post the beginning storyline in the RP topic. I deleted it as it contained no useful information or a starting story, or even a first action.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:13 pm

... read my pervious coment
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:07 am

I read it. Please do not post unless you intend on writing something useful in it that moment. It tends to clutter up the forum. Sorry mate.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:13 am

it's allright i understand
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:36 am

Alright, just didn't want you to think I was picking on you or anything Happy
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:48 am

will you stop changing your avatar every day its starting to confuzulat me
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:36 am

Sorry, looking for one that fits...I think I've found one I'll stick with for now though Happy
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:18 pm

come on Disapproving
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:57 am

Its a friggin baby sloth! How can you not like baby sloths.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum