Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

end of (the) world [sign up - open]

+4
Damxge
LordTomyh
Agrapeinthesun
killer8529
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

end of (the) world [sign up - open] - Page 2 Empty Re: end of (the) world [sign up - open]

Post  killer8529 Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:19 pm

easy one word ... never mind
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

end of (the) world [sign up - open] - Page 2 Empty Re: end of (the) world [sign up - open]

Post  killer8529 Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:00 pm

name: savrith or metal wing
race: human/cyborg/bird
sex:male
ablity:speed,endurance
type:anthro only dose not transform
bio: has metal wing that are able to shoot feathers with blinding speed and not much else is known about metal wing he right arm is not organic his left eye is robotic he wares black torn up shirt, long pance and clocke on his back there is a clamore that looks too big for his size
weapons: wings clamore
other: his eye gives him the edge in close combat because it makes him able to prodic there movment and his arm makes it nearly impossable blow to stay standing from not many could hope to win a close combat fight with him without loseing all of its limbs
p.s i will come back to edit the spelling of this
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:24 am

that is my mystery charter you decide if he will try to kill you
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:34 am

He will be mine frienemy
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:19 am

only one he will try to kill well actuly two
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  calamity-casey Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Name: Hydra
Race: Homo Draconian - Human/Dragon
Abilities: Flight, swiftness, agility, poison breath, acid spit
Type: Can transform
Appearance: Pale-white. Pixie cut, orange hair. Cat-like bright green eyes. Small patches of green scales, symmetrical around her face and neck, hands, feet, shoulder-blades (where wings protrude), and down along her spine to her butt cheeks where a tail forms. She often wears low backed shirts or dresses that can either be pulled up from her legs or tied up at the back, other than that she doesn't really care about clothes, as much of the time they get burned off her body (which makes her VERY thankful of her orange belly scales)
Bio: Waking up a few months earlier to find the world destroyed and her body changed, she took to the streets, becoming ‘street wise’ real quick and putting fear in the lesser mutants
Weapons: Poison breath, acid spit, claws, and teeth
Other: Prefers flying to walking due to constantly tripping over her tail

I think she has to constantly fight against the small primal part that tells her to become evil... Always fighting to stay good
calamity-casey
Newcomer
Newcomer

https://www.youtube.com/user/inSYNCinSANITY

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:44 pm

i like just tell me when u ready to join in the fun i have a epic yet funny way you can enter if you want
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  calamity-casey Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Ready when you are, killer! Big Smile
calamity-casey
Newcomer
Newcomer

https://www.youtube.com/user/inSYNCinSANITY

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:01 am

cool answer your mail
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:39 am

Hey all, I've managed to get the account I originally signed up with to start working so from now on I'll be using this one... OK?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Mind sending those 'messages' I was meant to answer to this account?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed May 16, 2012 7:43 pm

ok people good luck killing zombies i will disipear fromthis rpg for awhile after you have either killed or got away from the zombies 3 dragon will come and colect you and take you to the dragons elder and he will explane what you are to do and then its up to you
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu May 17, 2012 4:28 am

OK!LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!SUPAMAN!
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Thu May 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Name: Jade
Race: human/ dolphin
Ability:super smart, swim well, super hearing
Appearance:
walks around like a normal human only when your close up, she has a faint blue tinge to her skin and becomes obvious when around water. she also has extra large lungs with a bigger chest cavity. with a natural white hair and blue eyes she, stands at 6 feet. hates wearing shoes and dresses, only wears, minny shorts and high cut shirt.
Weapons: can use any sort of gun, and likes to use a katana to fight close up
Other: she like to swim in the ocean, and eat fish.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu May 17, 2012 6:13 pm

why dose Jade sound famila
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu May 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Well, my character in Artificial Apocalypse is Jayde...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Fri May 18, 2012 11:39 am

sorry, i didnt realise, i can change it if you want Huh
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri May 18, 2012 11:41 am

lol skoog you dont need to i asked a question of where i heard your name before so dont worry Happy
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2