Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story time! 3 Words...

+13
Jīn Lóng
Tsuki
Sakuya-san
Damxge
Chavvy
SirSuiji
skull1999boy
The Skooglie
Legotransform
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
killer8529
LordTomyh
cyclonecasey
17 posters

:: Misc :: Forum Games

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Story time! 3 Words... - Page 3 Empty Re: Story time! 3 Words...

Post  Chavvy Sun May 27, 2012 7:58 am

Once apon a wandering man's dream full of nightmares, a young girl accidentally cut herself on the thorn from my rose. she looked at a large shadow that towered high above th town, sinister and evil it scared all.
i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Sun May 27, 2012 6:36 pm

[dude she has already gone mad]

Once apon a wandering man's dream full of nightmares, a young girl accidentally cut herself on the thorn from my rose. she looked at a large shadow that towered high above th town, sinister and evil it scared all.
i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sun May 27, 2012 6:40 pm

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Sun May 27, 2012 8:48 pm

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up.
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Mon May 28, 2012 12:18 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon May 28, 2012 3:55 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Mon May 28, 2012 5:02 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and

(just for the record, I added four words, as Lego only added two in the previous Mooblips)
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon May 28, 2012 5:15 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Mon May 28, 2012 5:18 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground

Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  skull1999boy Mon May 28, 2012 10:34 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground and she ate

skull1999boy
skull1999boy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Mon May 28, 2012 10:53 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground and she ate it, and turned
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Mon May 28, 2012 11:14 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground and she ate it, and turned into a zombie.
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon May 28, 2012 5:30 pm

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground and she ate it, and turned into a zombie.She absorbed everyone
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue May 29, 2012 1:51 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground and she ate it, and turned into a zombie.She absorbed everyone, stealing their life
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Tue May 29, 2012 3:21 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground and she ate it, and turned into a zombie.She absorbed everyone, stealing their life and taking strength
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue May 29, 2012 3:24 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground and she ate it, and turned into a zombie.She absorbed everyone, stealing their life and taking strength from their souls.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Tue May 29, 2012 3:29 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground and she ate it, and turned into a zombie.She absorbed everyone, stealing their life and taking strength from their souls.She overloaded her
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 29, 2012 3:42 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground and she ate it, and turned into a zombie.She absorbed everyone, stealing their life and taking strength from their souls.She overloaded her mind once more
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue May 29, 2012 3:47 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground and she ate it, and turned into a zombie.She absorbed everyone, stealing their life and taking strength from their souls.She overloaded her mind once more, becoming a mindless
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 29, 2012 3:48 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground and she ate it, and turned into a zombie.She absorbed everyone, stealing their life and taking strength from their souls. She overloaded her mind once more, becoming a mindless, bumbling moron that
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue May 29, 2012 3:53 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground and she ate it, and turned into a zombie.She absorbed everyone, stealing their life and taking strength from their souls. She overloaded her mind once more, becoming a mindless, bumbling moron that had no thought
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 29, 2012 3:55 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground and she ate it, and turned into a zombie.She absorbed everyone, stealing their life and taking strength from their souls. She overloaded her mind once more, becoming a mindless, bumbling moron that had no thought or understanding of
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Tue May 29, 2012 3:58 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground and she ate it, and turned into a zombie.She absorbed everyone, stealing their life and taking strength from their souls. She overloaded her mind once more, becoming a mindless, bumbling moron that had no thought or understanding of love and justice
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 29, 2012 4:00 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground and she ate it, and turned into a zombie.She absorbed everyone, stealing their life and taking strength from their souls. She overloaded her mind once more, becoming a mindless, bumbling moron that had no thought or understanding of love and justice, corrupting her previous
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Tue May 29, 2012 4:04 am

i was the little mouse, hiding in the large hallow tree, in the dead old ugly forest, burned down by a nitro boom that edstroys color and destroys plants, it ate pie the girl was insane, to hell cd alone uponheerfully fled, and died, but became a ghost. she wandered alone upon the dusty carousel of angony, it was sad until she met the super wizard who gaver a a magical wand that burnt everything and has unlimited power to destory the world and everyone in it,she went mad and attacked the large ugly man,she killed him and enjoyed it,then she went insane, her mind no longer capable of withstanding her, it blew up. Without any thought she ran into a tree, and found a brain On the ground and she ate it, and turned into a zombie.She absorbed everyone, stealing their life and taking strength from their souls. She overloaded her mind once more, becoming a mindless, bumbling moron that had no thought or understanding of love and justice, corrupting her previous knowledge,she turned
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next