Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Supernatural World [Sign Up - Open]

+3
Damxge
cyclonecasey
LadyAtsuko
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome to the Supernatural World [Sign Up - Open] Empty Welcome to the Supernatural World [Sign Up - Open]

Post  LadyAtsuko Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:13 pm

STORY: You are in the supernatural world in the country of Australia. No humans can see you or the supernatural world.

RULES:
You can be any supernatural creature or a human with powers.
No Immortality or Invincibility.
Hybrids are allowed but no Angel/Demon because it's not real enough. I will allow one Angel/Demon hybrid only.
Age limit is 3,000.

CHARACTER REFERENCE SHEET:
Name: Atsuko Miyagi
Supernatural Age: 2,400
Species: Wizard
Appearance: Same as the girl in my profile picture. Brown eyes though.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Supernatural World [Sign Up - Open] Empty Re: Welcome to the Supernatural World [Sign Up - Open]

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Lol... I wont go angel/demon because I'm already that in The hidden world of London RP!

Name: Naomi
Supernatural Age: 333
Species: Demon
Appearance: Choppy short, black hair with a blond strip. Blue eyes the turn completely black (as in sclera’s as well). Wears a tight-fitted red dress and black leather trench coat.

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Supernatural World [Sign Up - Open] Empty Re: Welcome to the Supernatural World [Sign Up - Open]

Post  LadyAtsuko Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Sorry Age limit is 3,000. Sad
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Why??? I wanna be from the 17th century! ;_;
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAtsuko Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Fine. I'll allow it. But you must bow to me.
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Uhmmm I'm a demon... I don't think demons CAN bow Happy
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAtsuko Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:52 pm

They bow to Lucifer. SO BOW OR NO 17th CENTURY FOR YOU.
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:53 pm

fine... I'll go 19th century then Happy
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAtsuko Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Wow you do not want to bow. OKAY THEN.
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:12 am

Name: Freud Tammicks
Supernatural Age: 15
Species: Phaxie (I think I spelled it wrong)
Appearance: Small child looking boy, black hair and solid white eyes, has large bat wings and long fangs. Cannot see visually, but uses sound like a bat. Flies extremely fast. Once he owes his life to someone, he can perform any feat of magic at the request of the person.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:14 am

Phaxie? the hell is that?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:17 am

Batlike humanoid. Was in a book I read, I think it was Spook's Apprentice or Last Apprentice or something.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:47 am

Name:Lucifer Parprini
Supernatural age:2923
Species:Great DevilCat(Hidden demon arm)
Appearance:Black Spiky hair,Wears a red hoodie so no-one can ever see his face because he keeps the hood up at all times,But people have said to see his eyes glowing a bright white colour and transforming into a tiger much bigger than his normal self,When a tiger he has no pupils in his eyes or even anything,its just all white,he loses all self control and his power is doubled and then will do whatever it takes to severely rip his enemy's face.

Last edited by ExtremeRPGer on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Scared the crap out of me when I saw the name Lucifer!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:13 pm

name:(has non someone give him a name in the rpg i got nothing
Supernatural age: 1000
Species:human/monster
Appearance: is an avrage 8 year old boy has blue eyes and gold hair nothing unusual about him but he has a second personality when he takes over his eyes become slitted and orange and werewolf claws become his hands also he grows a meater long tail that has an arrow head end his hair turns a black brown colour he wears a white top the never seams to get dirty and blue pants. truble seams to find him were ever he goes
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAtsuko Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Ok I think we can start it
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:58 pm

START!
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Uhm, inSYN ... 17th century is the 1600's ... 400 years ago, not 3,000. that's like before Christ ... and I know a bit late for that

Name: Tristan Saxe-Coburg Gotha
Supernatural age: 132
Species: Lycan
Appearance: Tall and thin with shoulder length black hair, golden wolf eyes and pale skin. Wears a crimson vest over a white Victorian era shirt, black casual pants, Gothic boots and a trench coat.
In wolf form he has brown fur, a white patch of fur in the shape of a vest and bright blue eyes.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:34 am

You from 1895 or summin?
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:45 am

1880 to be exact
Just so I could piss off my friend and have the last name of the British Royal family before they named themselves 'Windsor' ... WHICH IS A FRICKEN HOUSE THEY LIVE IN
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:50 am

Haha, aren't you using that last name for my rp?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAtsuko Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:59 am

I think he means the Saxe-Coburg bit.
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Duh... That's what i'm talking about too
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAtsuko Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:27 pm

Well okay then. The RP has been started.
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Yes I'm using the Saxe-Coburg ...
Here I'm using the full name ...
AND MY BROTHER'S FRICKEN FIRST NAME JUST BECAUSE HE'S A KNIGHT OF THE ROUND TABLE
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next