Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Supernatural World [Sign Up - Open]

+3
Damxge
cyclonecasey
LadyAtsuko
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome to the Supernatural World [Sign Up - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Supernatural World [Sign Up - Open]

Post  LadyAtsuko Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Yep. But Tomyh is king. Grape is priest and since Tomyh has never met me in real life, I'm the outsider.
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Supernatural World [Sign Up - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Supernatural World [Sign Up - Open]

Post  LordTomyh Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:15 pm

... ?
What? I'm King? ... How?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Is confused...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:42 pm

who what when where and why
and has someone thought of two names i could use as my charcters i still stumped
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Can we start?
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:58 pm

already have
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Sorry Killer ...
Uhm ... Homer ... Human (Homo Sapien) and Monster ...
nah that's just stupid even for me ... uhm
Nicholas Ericson ... a Viking maybe?
I don't have any ideas sorry

And Extreme we've started
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:19 pm

I know but were just randomly talking now
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:04 pm

ok got the names why i dont know why i gave them those names at all
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:01 pm

No random talking unless it's about the topic.
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:03 pm

*Salutes* YES SIR!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:43 am

okmy characters head will explode and this one will take his place please watch out for him he got a personality problem with kids
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:49 am

name: unknown
supernatural age:3000
species:human wizard
personality: blunt and to the point hates kids with a passion get in his way of a job or annoys him your head might explode
apperance: a tall lanky man weres a black jacket and black jense his eyes are said to drive people insane if you look directly into them he always has a pair of glasses on also carries two katannas straped to his back one black and one white
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:36 pm

For those who Haven't been to the "Explanation" page, with LadyAstuko gone I'll be taking over this, so... Characters and plot ideas will go through me before going into the actual Roleplay!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2