Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Godforsaken Land [No signup Required]

+2
PMD3
Damxge
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Godforsaken Land [No signup Required] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Godforsaken Land [No signup Required]

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:47 am

"Good, we need a calm head," I said, looking back at him, "I'm going to go poke around the plane to see what I can come up with, catch up when you can," I said before walking away.

I came to the plane, but from Lewis' reaction, I wasn't going inside. Instead, I wandered around outside, finding multiple, huge footprints that looked shockingly dog like.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

A Godforsaken Land [No signup Required] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Godforsaken Land [No signup Required]

Post  Drag Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:57 am

I continued crafting as Joe left. It was almost done. I heard something rustle in the bushes. I looked for two seconds before sprinting after Joe. I arrived at the crash and the dead bodies flashed before my minds eye. I almost started crying again, but I was determined to not do that again. I saw Joe looking at huge footprints. Were they dogs? Stepping closer I told him of the thing in the bushes. I pulled out the club I was working on.

"Now I just need nails and a hammer." I finished.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:59 am

I pointed at teh plane, "take a scrap of metal and a rock," I said before standing, an arrow on the sting of my bow. A bush rustled not far off and I drew the bow taunt, preparing for a bloody fight.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:05 am

I grabbed six sharp pieces of the crashed plane. They were small enough to be able to be stuck through the club. I picked up a medium sized rock and started to work. Working faster once something rustled in the bushes. on the fifth one I missed and slammed the rock onto my thumb.

"Frick!" I screamed as the digit started to bruise. I shook of the pain, or at least tried to. Slamming the rock again I hit my target. Looking at the injured hand I was relieved to realise it was only my left.

The sixth piece of metal would have to wait I decided as the bush continued to rustle. Joe had his bow drawn and I had my club up high as a black humanoid claw with long sharp nails covered in blood appeared.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:54 am

The creature emerged, its body tall and lank though it hunched over dramatically. Its long talons dug at the earth as it hissed, approaching us. Its arms and legs were much too long, as was its bent torso. Its face was hidden behind a fresh skull mask, bits of muscle and blood still attached to it.
Without waiting, I released my arrow, sending it thudding into teh creature's chest. Recoiling, its black skin seemed to ripple and it charged at me, hissing violently.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:41 am

I dashed in front of Joe as the creature leaped at him. I slammed the club into its skull mask, shattering it and sending the monster reeling back in pain. It hissed and went for a second attack, throwing itself at us.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:45 am

I'd drawn another arrow by that time and shot it again, this time right in the eye. Screaming loudly, it stumbled away into the bush. Lewis jumped after it, clubbing the beast repeatedly. At last, it went still, lying on the ground in a growing pool of greenish blood.
"What the hell is this thing?" I asked, nudging it with my foot.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:27 am

"I don't know," I replied, holding my nose, "but we better not eat it." I looked at its feet. It matched the print.

"It must've killed the passengers." I concluded.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:12 am

"I guess," I said and turned back to the plane, "I wonder if anyone got away?"
Slowly, I walked back to the camp, where the brown haired man sat by the fire, the slices of snake toasting on a rock.
"Where have you guys been!" he yelled, jumping up, he seemed a bit squirrely.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:55 pm

I stepped away from the others. Noticing a small rabbit. I thought it to be a possible source of food. Getting closer I saw its injured leg. It was facing away from me. I got so close I could hold it in my hand. Suddenley, as I was reaching out to grab it, something lept out of the bush.

Pouncing on me, I couldn't do anything. I struggled against it. It was one of those monsters. This one was smaller, but more agile. I was to far for the others to come to my rescue, but I yelled anyway. It quickly reached for a rock while I was pinned to the forest ground. It lifted the rock high and brought it down upon my head. Then all I saw was black.

My eyes slowly opened, I was being dragged. Dragged deeper into the woods, maybe? The lids of my eyes slowly drooped down and I was blacked out again, not knowing my fate.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:24 am

I woke up in the morning in the pitch black. Nothing moved and the fire had long ago died.
"Lewis," I said, sitting up. No reply, "Lewis wake up," I said, it wasn't safe to go gathering wood for a fire alone, especially after we killed that thing.
I still got no reply and was too tired to argue, so I just got up, my knees cracking loudly, and wandered into the dark forest, my eyes adjusted better to the lights. I found some rather large logs and a few big branches and was on my way back to the camp when I noticed a trail of blood, shining in what little light there was. Slowly, I followed it, fully awake now, my bow at the ready, the wood abandoned.

After almost twenty minutes of walking, I came to a hole in the ground, like a huge rabbit hole. Then it struck me, Lewis had never ignored me, even if he was tired. "Aww crud," I said quietly, looking into the dark abyss.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:33 am

Suddenley, my eyes popped open. I was hanging from the roof of a cave type structure. My feet were tied by a vine and my head hanged down. Many of the monsters were lying under me. Skeletons lay all around. Those must have been the survivors of the plane crash who where missing. I started to feel the blood rushing into my head and slowly passed out again.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:35 am

Slowly, I crept into the cave, looking around at the bare rocks, some with splatters of a dark blood looking stuff. After almost ten minutes of creeping, I bumped into something hanging from the ceiling, something soft and warm.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:30 am

I could see something moving in the dark, it was to small to be one of the monsters. It bumped into something. A partially eaten corpse. Blood dripped down onto- - Joe's head? I did not want to move or make a sound in fear of the creatures. I would have to wait for him to find me.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 am

Slowly, I pushed what I assumed to be a dead animal, out of the way like a curtain and walked forward. I hit another one, and this time, it moved and grabbed me.
"AUgh!" I started, but a hand clamped over my mouth.
"Joe!" said Lewis into my ear.
"Lewis? What in bloody," I started, staring at the upside down man.
"No time, get me down," he said. Quickly, I reached up and sliced the fines looped around his feet with the sharp piece of plane metal. He thumped to the bone scattered ground and hopped to his feet.
"Lets go!" I said and turned to leave, just at that moment, all light from the entrance of the cave died. We were plunged into pitch blackness, an odd breathing snuffling sound coming from further up the passage.
"We have to go deeper in, its our only chance," said Lewis, grabbing my arm and feeling his way deeper into the dark cave.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:51 am

We ran snuck deeper into the cave, praying that the monsters behind would not find us. Suddenley a loud grunt came echoing through the dark hole of despair. Up ahead we could see a fight starting between two of the monsters. I pondered if this was an unusual sight or if this happened often between the creatures. We could not go that way. The only way we could get past would be climbing up the vines over head and make our way dangling over the roof. I pointed to them, looking at Joe, as if to ask him if he thought the idea would work.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:44 am

Just as I decided to try to climb, one of the creatures grabbed the other by the head and tore its face completely off. With a scream of triumph, it began gorging itself on the skinny body of the other creature. I drew an arrow and fired it into the side of the murderous creature's head, killing it instantly.
"We gotta get out!" I said as I leaped over the corpses.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:15 am

"Why would you do that!" I screamed as I chased after him. Not daring to look behind us, I only heard the stomps of the monsters behind me. I bet there were about fifty chasing us.

"We are so frickin' dead!" I yelled jumping over a small pothole.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:01 am

Just as I could hear the labored breathing of the creatures chasing us, we came to a spot of light, above us was a smal hole, big enough for only one person, the whole thing was ringed by roots that would work as a perfect ladder.
"Here!" I yelled, spinning around. Lewis ran into me and almost knocked me down. Grabbing his shirt, I pointed up, the glowing yellow eyes of one of the creatures behind him catching my attention.
"Jump!" I yelled, and he did, I pushed him up as hard as I could and he grabbed onto the roots, pulling hard, he disappeared above me. I drew my piece of plane metal and slashed the charging creature across the face, just as five more appeared from further down teh tunnel. Jumping, I barely caught onto a root and pulled myself up after Lewis, who was by now, out of the tunnel.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:47 pm

I clambered out of the hole, trying to catch my breath. We just escaped from tons of raging monsters. Once Joe's head popped up I grabed his hand and pulled him out. I fell to the ground exauhsted.

"That was..." I stopped trying to think of a word to describe it, "...intense."
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:07 pm

"We're not done yet!" I yelled, turning back to the hole where a monster was trying to climb up after us. Drawing my bow back, I fired my last arrow into its face, sending it tumbling back into the hole.
"Run!" I yelled, grabbing Lewis' arm and pulling him to his feet. We dashed through the foliage, scratches forming on our arms and faces. After what felt like ages, we slowed down and took a moment to breathe, Lewis was pale and looked as if he were about to pass out.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:25 am

"Oh god." I was losing track of my breathing patterns. I had never had to run so fast in my life. I bent over trying to figure out how to get oxygen into my lungs again.
"Do you think we lost them yet?" I asked rubbing my migraine filled head.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:55 am

"I don't know, but we have to find somewhere to hide before they find us, that path we made will be all to clear during the day," I gasped, my breathing ragged and panting. I had never run so hard before. I was used to camping, hunting, and survival, not running for your freaking life from mutant clawed humanoid creatures. I looked around, the edges of my vision blurring, I had to find somewhere to hide out, somewhere easy to protect.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Fri May 18, 2012 11:56 am

I awoke on the beach, covered in sand and my lips were cracked and dry, I licked them and it stung. The last thing I remember is the plane falling out of the sky and me falling into the ocean, I don’t remember what happened after that, up until now.
I look around and my head hurts, i touch the part that hurts the most and i feel blood. I must have hit something hard when I was in the ocean. I get up and look around, the beach is completely deserted, nothing but sand and trees.
I yell...
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:26 pm

I was a total mess!
My long blonde hair was smeared with red and covered in dirt, my clothes half torn of my body, a gash running down my leg was somehow the only wound I'd received in the escape.
I was lucky in perspective, I'd watched those monsters start a bloodbath, slashing some kids throat out, tear a mans gut open, but somehow I got away! Looking back, I can't even remember how.
I bolted upright as I heard something, I felt myself begin to panic until I heard voices... HUMAN voices!
"-somewhere to hide before they find us, that path we made will be all to clear during the day"
"Hey... HEY!" I got to my feet yelling and waving my hand, even though I couldn't see them.
"I'm over here please!" tears spring to my eyes once more, adding to the streaked mascara running down my cheeks.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next