Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

+23
Girbot
BlazingHeart
The Skooglie
SoNanoka?
Tsuki
SirSuiji
Ragingblast12
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Kuru-kuru
Mr.Ace
Mokou
Kero-chan
Derpy
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
cyclonecasey
Legotransform
MrSage
Agrapeinthesun
LordTomyh
killer8529
ivorymaid
Drag
27 posters

:: Misc :: General

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  Damxge Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:14 am

I may, in the future, go for some lighter trucks, the ones I've got now are pretty hefty and could use some slimming down. I was comparing setups with a guy at the park yesterday and his trucks were super light and easy to get into the air, where mine feels almost sluggish in comparison.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  Chavvy Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:45 am

It's a balance really. Weight in trucks usually goes more for durability, where as lighter ones are better for technicality. Its just finding your happy medium. I personally don't like superlights, but I do like a lighter truck. If you're wanting something of a balance, look into independents or royals. If you want light, tensor could be your thing. If you want heavier, destructo or krux (though I hear krux are lighter nowadays)
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:46 am

Huh...looks like we're kinda back again, sorta.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:38 am

Yeah... sorta.

anyway, whos idea was it to admin me? I thought you guys knew of my opinion on this. I asked not to have any control of this site, unless it was deems essential XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:03 pm

That would be me, sorry. I believe you're a better admin then me so I suggested to Mike you should be promoted while I go down to mid. Mike suggested keeping me admin as well, that way I could still access the site preferences and tech if I needed to. Not that I know how to.

And doing this on my phone is hard. I'll try my iPad next
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:28 pm

So how long is this revival lasting? A week? Maybe two?
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:28 am

Guess theres only one way to find out XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:05 am

I'd put money on six more days.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:27 am

I give it three if im honest XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Would be so much easier if I could write on my computer for this site... wait a minute. I can post this...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:30 pm

I can write and post again. Did someone do anything to fix this cause I sure as hell didn't
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 pm

It's pretty dead around here, but I guess with timezones and other things it won't be easy.
And not to sound rude, but it'd probably have more life if people responded to things in the role play section.
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:44 am

I didn't do anything. May have been a glitch with your browser.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:46 am

omg we're rping again
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:11 am

Damxge wrote:I didn't do anything. May have been a glitch with your browser.

A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX! Better be on the watch for Smiths then...
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:07 am

woah
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:36 am

Sorry for not posting, in FL with the family for Thanksgiving, I'll get on it Saturday when I'm back.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:39 am

Valleygirl/Ettie why don't you make an RP
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:02 pm

My brain is too fried and ideas are hard to flesh out
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:02 am

Damxge wrote:Sorry for not posting, in FL with the family for Thanksgiving, I'll get on it Saturday when I'm back.

Didnt realise you were on FetLife XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:16 am

The f*** is FetLife? Sounds like a kinky dating site or something.

Also, Grape and Conor, I posted in the RP.

Grape, if you want, we can help flesh out ideas. The development board is there for a reason.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:07 am

It sorta is, its more like facebook for kinky people. Then theres groups with normal stuff, people selling stuff, advicing, that kinda thing. only difference really is thats alot of the people are naked, or doing stuff of a sexual nature.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:18 am

That is...interesting. Never heard of it, but I'm not surprised.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:03 pm

DOES THIS WORK?

Finally I can post. But only on my iPad, which is old and slow. It doesn't work on my computer, even on Firefox. So unfortunately I'm unable to post until I somehow get it fixed, again due to my iPad being old and slow.

I will try to post more on my iPad, but not promises.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:02 am

So, I have something I want to run by everyone. It's about Hidden World. I just posted a bit of lore information for the world on the St Louis sign-up thread, and I was thinking should I instead create a lore thread in say Non-Fiction literature or Roleplay Development for example simply dedicated to the HW lore and items, which would also be open to others to write and add things (and I hate to say it, but I will have final say... Please still fill the world).

So would anyone hate it if I did that, or not mind?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next