Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

+23
Girbot
BlazingHeart
The Skooglie
SoNanoka?
Tsuki
SirSuiji
Ragingblast12
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Kuru-kuru
Mr.Ace
Mokou
Kero-chan
Derpy
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
cyclonecasey
Legotransform
MrSage
Agrapeinthesun
LordTomyh
killer8529
ivorymaid
Drag
27 posters

:: Misc :: General

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  ValleyGirlBlondie Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Sounds good to me.
ValleyGirlBlondie
ValleyGirlBlondie
Known
Known

Back to top Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  Chavvy Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:35 am

This place livened up any since I went quiet? I do apologise for kinda ignoring the place for a while... needed to get my sh*t together and such.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:22 am

All good broski. I took a break as well, focusing on school and all that.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:29 am

Im looking at going back too now. Thinking of going for an art degree of some kind (either illustration or maybe do graphic design), so as it stands at the minute, im working on a portfolio, and ive booked to go to an open day on the 25th to see what my best route would be. Ive proper fell out with the trade now, and only continuing until I can get something else that will provide enough funds to be able to move in with Tara, and support myself whilst trying to better myself XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:53 pm

Digital/graphic design, man. It's more employable.

Also, can we get rid of the language restriction? I really wanna be able to write C U N T
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:53 pm

I'm looking at going down the tattooing route if it's possible, had a word with Chris (the guy that does mine) and suggested either illustration or graphic design. Still unsure on which way I'm going with it.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:10 am

Graphic design will give you skills in digital, especially if it's a good course, as graphic design is usually taught with the intent to sell. From my experience, subjects like art and illustration are just creative classes that you have to pay dubious amounts of money for, and even then the teacher's view your work far from subjectively.
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:32 am

That's fair enough. Either way being open minded about it until the open dayill just keep adding sh*t to my portfolio in the meantime XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:27 am

Sucks to hear that about work, but good on you for looking to advance yourself regardless. A lot of people I used to know fell out of their initial careers (Mostly construction, farm work, electrical, sh*t like that) and now they're perfectly content to waste their lives at Goodwill and WalMart.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:26 am

Yeah, tbf, I dont think most people end up up doing what they originally planned, although my dream was pretty much f***ed early on, wanting to be a copper XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:43 pm

Hahaha you'd make such a good pig, man. You'd fit right in with your shaved head.
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:12 am

Fit in even more with long hair and tattoos XD

Tbf, its probably a good job that I never did get in, given that that there was those massive cuts a couple years after I applied.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:45 am

There's one officer in the Alton Police Dept. who has longass hair he keeps in a ponytail and a big beard. Completely covered in tattoos and is ripped as f***. I think he's part of the SWAT team or something, but he's a scary mofo.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:13 am

Semester is almost over. Chemistry is my biggest enemy right now.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:14 pm

got a fuckin job at Lush, boi
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri May 12, 2017 3:01 am

Lush is that spa you posted about on FB, right? Did they hire you to do massages on the merit of your karate chops?
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Wed May 17, 2017 9:51 pm

It's like an ethical cosmetics store, i just move boxes in the back. The massage was a perk for the job, they have a spa in Leeds and I got one of their treatments for free. I chose 'The Good Hour', which was a heavy muscle massage to the sound of sea shanties :L
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32