Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open]

+4
LordTomyh
ivorymaid
Damxge
Agrapeinthesun
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open] Empty The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open]

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:37 am

Hey everybody I'm going to make a RP, either beginner or intermediate. The plot is that every character has a sin and are being hunted down by people from a cult that is destined to "purify" the world. So I'll do my best to get it going so fell free to join.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open] Empty Re: The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open]

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Well, if you would, please use this code to clearly describe your RP

Code:
Story:
Number of people allowed to play:
Places left:
Participants:
Whether or not the RPG is already in session:
Difficulty:
The form for people to sign up with: (See earlier text for basic form)
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open] Empty Re: The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open]

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:43 pm

Story: You are begin hunted down by a cult who is on a murderous rampage trying to "purify" the world around them. They say you are evil and "not pure" because you have committed a sin.
Number of People Allowed to play: 10
Places left: 9
Participants: Agrapeinthesun,
In session or Out of session: In session soon
Difficulty: Intermediate
The form: None needed just post character details before starting
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:50 pm

My Character [Use this for your character details]
Name: Camielle Robinson
Appearance: Short, long caramel hair, deep green eyes, pale, a yellow dress with pink flower patterns, black grecian sandals and white stockings.
Bio: Her sin was murder. She killed her cousin before he could kill her, she ran away to try and get away from her past. Her past has always been haunting her, when the cult brought it up she has been haunted even more and it drove her insane.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Name: Melody Brooks
Appearance: about 5'8, blonde hair at shoulder length, hazel brown eyes, lightly tanned skin, wears sprng green tank-top with sky blue shorts
Bio: Her sin was theft. Her family couldn't survive on what little money they made so she stole. She never thought anyone knew but then the cult can after her. She has had to leave her poor family and has been on the run ever since.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Name: Sonny Raimes
Appearance: Short, even for his age. Short cropped black hair, brilliant green eyes, white tee shirt, blue jeans with a big hole in the left knee, black sneakers.
Bio: Living in a group home, Sonny never knew his parents and was taken care of by everyone. The other children in the home bullied and abused the boy, taking his things and hurting him. When he was seven though, he made himself a slingshot and began defending himself, so accurate he was, he could shoot the eye of a crow at twenty yards. When the cult came knocking and demanded to go through his belongings, he again defended himself, he struck out and bloodied several of the cult before fleeing with a top hat and a blanket.
He is now on the run.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:27 pm

[Cross that's an awesome bio but you have to state his exact sin. Like murder, suicide, greed, lying, theft, etc.]
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Alrighty, he stole the hat and blanket and wounded two of the cult members.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Name: James Marshall
Appearance: Tall and lanky with shoulder length White hair and bright purple eyes behind a pair of tinted prescription glasses. Wears a black trench coat over a blood red long sleeve hooded top and a pair of worn navy blue now grey pants and a pair of black Gothic boots
Sin: Envy Murder
Bio: A emotionally detached yet logical young man, with the ability to kill without feeling. Bullied and Tormented all his life and abused by his father James lashed out and killed his father with a shotgun kept in the house. Fleeing his family he lived on the streets, growing envious of anyone with emotion. Two weeks after he fled his house he killed a young women, who was laughing from a joke she had heard.This caught the attention of the cult who tracked him down and tried to kill him.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:26 pm

[Tomyh, like I said to Cross you have to state their exact sin]
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:27 pm

And so that means murder and Theft are Cross's characters sins. Right?
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:32 pm

So I can't have Murder?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:35 pm

No you can have murder, but it has to be a small murder. Then you have to pick another sin and a bigger one.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Ah so murdering my farther is too big? ... Hmm .. are the seven deadlies available to use?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:45 pm

They are available but Camielle has one it's Wrath. She killed a lot of people besides her cousin.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Well then I choose Envy ... I envy everyone who has an emotion
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Oh Good Choice Tomyh
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:09 pm

List of Sins.
Camielle- Wrath
James- Envy
Sonny- Unknown
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:22 pm

I'll go with greed then Happy
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Ok List of sins FIXED
Camielle- Wrath
James- Envy
Sonny- Greed
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:20 am

Melody- this is hard cuz she just stole to help her family... any ideas?
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:27 am

That's not a sin in my books ... that's love and care.
In seven sins terms ... hmmm .... Greed? You stole in greed to protect your family? ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:11 pm

That was the point though. They came after her but she tried to protect them... and Greed is taken....
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:17 pm

I would say maybe Corruption? It's like greed but more for someone else's sake rather than yours.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:29 am

Sure, I'll go with that. Thanks for the help
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next