Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open]

+4
LordTomyh
ivorymaid
Damxge
Agrapeinthesun
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open]

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 20, 2012 11:44 pm

How was I meant to know that? All I knew was that it'd been over 3 WEEKS since I'd signed up and nothing was happening with it so I tried to jump start it! Do NOT blame ME for something that WASN'T my fault!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open]

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 11:48 pm

You just admitted to jump starting it. I'm not mad at that I'm mad that your too impatient to wait a month for me to do something. I was thinking of a plot while I was gone now I have to re-arrange it]
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 20, 2012 11:51 pm

How has anything I've done cause you to need to rearrange anything?
And that's a month with no warning! I would NEVER do that! And if I did, I'd LOCK (or get some else to lock) all my stuff before I went! I repeat: Don't blame me for something that's not my fault!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun May 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Enough! Please. Settlement reached. ...

I hate arguments. I can't deal with them and I feel awkward trying to sort them out ... [sigh} I wish Cross was here to help ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 20, 2012 11:53 pm

And I wish people didn't hate me... wishes don't come true
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Nobody said they hate you. And since you said it maybe they wouldn't if after joining an argument you wouldn't come off bratty, hostile or bossy. Not that you are but your starting to act lie it. I'm going through hard times and need to vent my emotions. If I start an argument don't take it seriously.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 11:58 pm

I re-arranged it anyways. It took me all day but I did it. Just read the new post in it and beware the mighty yet short Camille.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon May 21, 2012 12:04 am

Ok people please

Just everyone take a step back or whatever, take deep breaths and try to forget all this ... do something to calm down without insulting each other or hurting yourselves. Or just silently carry grudges against one another and away from this site please.

This is not going well ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Mon May 21, 2012 12:09 am

It's too late for me.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon May 21, 2012 12:47 am

Whaddya mean?And yes,Ben did get it from wikipedia,smart ass website ya know
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Mon May 21, 2012 12:51 am

Lego ,shut up and go *points to door and rolls eyes*
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon May 21, 2012 1:37 am

Nope
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3