Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open]

+4
LordTomyh
ivorymaid
Damxge
Agrapeinthesun
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open]

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Name: Alex(is) Moore
Appearance: Choppy dark brown short hair, green eyes, skinny. Wears dog tags, skeletal graphic tee, long denim shorts, and flat slip-on shoes.
Sin: Homosexuality
Bio: Kicked out of home at the age of 15, she spent many years contemplating suicide, before she met Amy and fell in love. They were living together and very happy when the cult came for them, and they got separated in the escape.

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cult of "Purity" [Sign Up - Open]

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Character Denied
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Uhm... she's already in it!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Well I never approved.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 20, 2012 5:17 pm

You know you're being petty, right?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 5:31 pm

What all the other characters were approved but yours wash;t you went and wrote before I approved.

The only problem is she has no real sin. The bible says God accepts any pairings except gays. If he doesn't accept it isn't necessarily a sin. So that's what i don't like besides that she's fine.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Then why do hundred of people insist that being gay is a sin? I don't agree, but it seem to be the general belief!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Well I want an official were literally EVERYONE says it's a sin. I don't believe it either and neither do a lot of people, it's 50/50. I need one that is 100% official not 50%.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 20, 2012 5:42 pm

Well then, I'll be honest... I don't think theft is a sin... Immoral maybe but not a sin...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Stealing falls under Greed and Corruption which are sins. It's a minor.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 20, 2012 5:46 pm

And Homosexuality could fall under Lust...

Also... There was a 24 day gap between my sign up and my entry into the roleplay... MORE than enough time for you to have seen it!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 5:48 pm

My terms are reasonable, all I ask is a real sin. Minor or Major.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 5:50 pm

You know what I was busy. Camp for 9 days, school and I was barred for a month. I couldn't have seen it, your coming off bratty the first time by my standards.

To me lust is stuff like sex, seduction and selling your body for money.
Homosexuality dating/marrying the same gender. Not really the same thing.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun May 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Ok Grape what is wrong with inSYNC's character?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 20, 2012 6:08 pm

He's claiming that Homosexuality can't be classed as a sin because lot's of people think it's ok...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Yep. That's all. I said at the beginning that it had to be a sin.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun May 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Well to half the population of the world it is ... and I think even the catholic church is against (I think so don't hate me) ... so by right being homosexual is technically a sin.

Also Grape, you made this Cult of Purity so obsessed with purity that they sound like hating all sinners, including Homosexuals ... that's how the cult sounds to me ok ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragingblast12 Sun May 20, 2012 8:50 pm

You got me to do this

The Seven Deadly Sins, also known as the Capital Vices or Cardinal Sins, is a classification of objectionable vices (part of Christian ethics) that have been used since early Christian times to educate and instruct Christians concerning fallen humanity's tendency to sin. The currently recognized version of the sins are usually given as wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.

The Catholic Church divides sin into two categories: venial sins, in which guilt is relatively minor, and the more severe mortal sins. Theologically, a mortal or deadly sin is believed to destroy the life of grace and charity within a person and thus creates the threat of eternal damnation. "Mortal sin, by attacking the vital principle within us - that is, charity - necessitates a new initiative of God's mercy and a conversion of heart which is normally accomplished [for Catholics] within the setting of the sacrament of reconciliation."[1]

To Catholics the seven deadly sins do not belong to an additional category of sin. Rather, they are the sins that are seen as the origin ("capital" comes from the Latin caput, head) of the other sins. A "deadly sin" can be either venial or mortal, depending on the situation; but "they are called 'capital' because they engender other sins, other vices."[2]

Beginning in the early 14th century, the popularity of the seven deadly sins as a theme among European artists of the time eventually helped to ingrain them in many areas of Catholic culture and Catholic consciousness in general throughout the world. One means of such ingraining was the creation of the mnemonic "SALIGIA" based on the first letters in Latin of the seven deadly sins: superbia, avaritia, luxuria, invidia, gula, ira, acedia.

In the Book of Proverbs (Mishlai), King Solomon stated that the Lord specifically regards "six things the Lord hateth, and the seventh His soul detesteth." namely:[4]

1.A proud look.
2.A lying tongue.
3.Hands that shed innocent blood.
4.A heart that devises wicked plots.
5.Feet that are swift to run into mischief.
6.A deceitful witness that uttereth lies.
7.Him that soweth discord among brethren.

Being gay is NOT A SIN!!
Ragingblast12
Ragingblast12
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 9:21 pm

He got that from wikipedia. And that is a reliable source.

Anyways stop trying to run my RP and change my rules. I follow rules to your RP's whether it be completely changing my character [glares at inSYNC] or acting as if in a certain time era [glares at Tomyh]. This is my RP so my rules. I'm not trig to be hostile or bratty but I made these rules. Like it or lump it.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Well, it's too late to change it! If you had said something within those 24 days, sure, but you didn't! Regardless of reasons...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 10:33 pm

I'll let it slide this time. ONLY this once. Got that?
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 20, 2012 10:34 pm

"let it slide"? you say that like I did something wrong!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Let's see, ignored the main rule and started without approval. Yep, I'll let it slide.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun May 20, 2012 11:40 pm

24 DAYS!!!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Sun May 20, 2012 11:42 pm

BARRED FOR A MONTH!!!
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next