Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House on the edge of town [Sign up - Closed]

+3
Damxge
killer8529
Agrapeinthesun
7 posters

Go down

The House on the edge of town [Sign up - Closed] Empty The House on the edge of town [Sign up - Closed]

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:25 am

[Post Character Details and then you can join]
[Follow this chart for character details]
My Character
Name: Erin Wilkins
Height: 5"9
Appearance: Tall for age. Has long black hair, a red bang on left a yellow bang on right side. Is hetochromic. left eye is green, right eye is blue. Is wearing a white long sleeve shirt, a brown button up vest, denim jeans and purple van shoes.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

The House on the edge of town [Sign up - Closed] Empty Re: The House on the edge of town [Sign up - Closed]

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:58 pm

The story:
You and some friends were playing truth or dare last night. You all accepted a dare from a friend that you all had to spend the night in the old house on the edge of town. You wake up the next morning realising the house has no exits and the door disappeared. Your friend who dared everyone vanished along with them.

You are stuck there and the house is haunted. You have to find and exit before the ghost and others that haunt the house kill you and your friends.

Number of People: 10
Spaces: 9
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

The House on the edge of town [Sign up - Closed] Empty Re: The House on the edge of town [Sign up - Closed]

Post  killer8529 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:10 pm

need a villin i think i might join give me an idear about what you want and i will be the villin maybe
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Oooooh. This sounds like a sweet and short RP!

Name: Trevor Layman
Height: 6' 2"
Appearance: Tall and lanky, wears a white button up shirt with an ink stain on the sleeve as a jacket over a plain black tee. Wears camo green (not camo, just the solid color) cargo pants and black tennis shoes. He and his girlfriend were playing truth or dare when he accepted the dare, his girlfriend did not. Look where that got him.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Name: William Rose
Age: 17 (not trying to copy you Cross, 17 just happens to be my favorite number)
Height: 5'5"
Appearance: Tall and lanky with short red hair, Yellow eyes hidden behind a pair of glasses. Wears a blue Star Wars top with black pants and sneakers.

How He Got There: Forced into a game of Truth or Dare by some bullies at his school he took a dare and ended up in the house
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  calamity-casey Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:15 am

Name: Paige Riley
Height: 5"2
Appearance: Olive skin. Mid-length, gold-blond hair, worn with a red headband. Dark blue eyes. Wears a white and silver, long sleeved nighty that comes to her thighs, and a red sash tied just under the boobs. Barefoot.
calamity-casey
Newcomer
Newcomer

https://www.youtube.com/user/inSYNCinSANITY

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:40 am

Hey all, I've managed to get the account I originally signed up with to start working so from now on I'll be using this one... OK?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:36 pm

Okey doke, give your old account to anyone who might be interested in joining Wink
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sat May 12, 2012 1:38 am

.Name: Jack Carter
Height: 5'7"
Appearance:Dark camo pants and a grey shirt,sunglasses surrounding his eyes,a tattoo of a snake on his left arm,black spiked hair
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:43 pm

For those who Haven't been to the "Explanation" page, with Grape gone I'll be taking over this, so... Characters and plot ideas will go through me before going into the actual Roleplay!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum