Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taken [Closed]

+3
ivorymaid
Drag
Damxge
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Taken [Closed] Empty Taken [Closed]

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:55 am

You live in a large apartment building, sometime in the night you wake up to fine men dressed in black SWAT gear storming the builing. You are shot with tranquilizers and wake up in a small, grungy hospital room, the windows have bars and are fogged so you can't see out. The door is unlocked. You must find others, you must escape.

Join in
https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net/t65-taken-beginneropen#474

Last edited by Cross on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Taken [Closed] Empty Re: Taken [Closed]

Post  Drag Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Rubbing my eyes I woke up to a gross looking hospital room. Where the heck am I? The door was unlocked! I reach over and pull the door open, slowly for I could not imagine what was on the other side...
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:20 am

I woke up, confused. Then, slowly, the events replayed themself in my head. The SWAT team coming in. Being shot with something. Darkness taking over...
I need to get of here and i reach for the door and relize that it's unlocked. I turn the handle wondering what I might see, different scenrios passing through my mind.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 am

The hallways were grungy as I emerged from my dimly lit room; which looked like those out of zombie movies. The floors were black and white tile while the ceiling was made of some rough white material. The walls, once white, where now a greyish color. Lights hung periodically and randomly down the hall, I could see two other people step out of their own rooms as I emerged.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Two others appeared, leaving their rooms slowly like a young dog scared of its surroundings. I stepped closer to them and asked,
"Do you kow what the heck is going on?"
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:11 am

"I got ambushed in a gas station, and woke up here," I said, walking up to the man, "I assume you don't know what's going on either then?"
I looked around the grungy place, a single window at the end of one hall, the window was fogged glass and thick metal bars crisscrossed the inside of it.
I scowled and started to walk away, looking into each doorway until I found some stairs. Shrugging, I wandered down them. This could be the story of a lifetime, if I escaped. My stupid writer's imagination beginning to worry me.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:17 am

The ambushed gas station guy started down the stairs.

"Yea, I don't know whats going on either. I was sleeping in my apartment building when the door burst open and a SWAT like group of guys knocked me out...." I replied as I started to follow him.

"So, whats your name?" I asked.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:26 am

"My name is Croy," I said, looking into the window of a door. The number next to it marked it as the sixth floor. Slowly, I eased the door open and looked around. A chair sat next to the window, otherwise, it was identical to the upper floor, "Who're you?" I asked, walking over to the chair, where I yanked one of its short wooden legs off and tossed it to the other man. Pulling one off for myself, I walked back over and looked up the hallway.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:30 am

"Green, Creed Green." I replied as I caught the leg. We slowly started to walk up the hallway.
"You seem to know what you are doing, whats your story?" I asked as a light flickered on and off.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:33 am

"I'm a writer, I work freelance and write articles on warzones and the sort," I replied, slowly easing a door open to reveal a grungy operating room. I crossed to the tool tray and found a scalpel and some scissors. I grabbed up the sharp little knife and left the otherwise empty room, "I was taken prisoner in an african war base in South Africa, had to fight my way out with a few other prisoners. Turns out the other prisoners were murderers and rapists and turned on me the second we were out," I continued.
"And you, what's life to you?" I asked, easing another door open across the hall.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:46 am

"Heh," I laughed, "not as impressive you, I have to say." I played with the chair leg. "I work at my local deli, chop meat, and play video games. Im just a normal guy." I finished as I heard something moving above us. We both readied our weapons as someone started down the stairs. We were both suprised when a ponytailed girl entered the hallway. We both relaxed.

"What is going on?!" She asked staying wary of us.

Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:51 am

I had been about to hit the girl, but fortunately she appeared on the stairs before I got over to them, and I was reluctant to throw my chair leg club.
'It looks like we've been kidnapped,' I said, returning to the rusty door I was working to wedge open. Creed and the girl began talking as I worked at the door. After five or so minutes, I slipped inside. There were boxes upon boxes of dry cereal. I spotted frosted flakes among the assortment.
"Hey!" I yelled out the door, "Doesn't look like we're gonna die any time soon!"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:46 am

"Mmm," I said exitedly as I entered the room,, "I love frosted flakes!" I grabbed one of the boxes and tore it open and started muching down on them.

"How can you be acting like that at a time like this!?" The girl yelled! I stopped chewing and looked at her. Footsteps echoed through the hallway and into the room.

"Hide." I whispered, wide eyed.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:50 am

Creed grabbed the front of the girl's shirt and pulled her into the room. I took up next to the door, scalpel in one hand, club in the other. The footsteps were coming down the stairs and onto our floor. Then they stopped, seeming to vanish into the silence. I heard Creed gulp, he almost choked on the mouthful of cereal and doubled over, breathing hard through his nose.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:14 am

I couldn't breath with all the frosted flakes in my mouth as the unknown person was outside. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Sppheeew!!!" I spat it all over the floor. Croy looked at me, angrily. Mouthing "Sorry" to him, the footstes came closer to the door. We all stared at it. Then to our worst fears the doorknob started to rotate.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:51 am

[I know her name I just making sure...My life hasn't been the best and my mind is else where... :/

I fixed my shirt, for the man had twisted it into an uncomfertable postion. I held my breath and made sure my feet were away from the cerel spew on the ground. I watched as the dorrknob turned.

[again my mind is else where and i had only like a mintue for this post...
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:19 am

The door swung open slowly, creaking loudly on its rusty hinges. I saw a hand on the knob and dropped my club. Reaching out, I grabbed the person's wrist and yanked them inside, slamming my elbow against the side of their head, sending them crashing to the floor, right into the slobbery mess of cereal.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:15 am

"That's gross." I muttered to myself. I looked over the poor person's face. Brown curls, green eyes, pale skin, male. I sighed a little bit.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:17 am

I stepped over the young man, holding my rusty scalpel to his throat,
"Where the hell are we and who are you?" I asked, pressing the sharp blade flat against his throat.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:19 am

"I...er...um..." The man stammered, staring at the blade."
"Answer him!" I pushed the man.
"I'm Pine. Why arn;t you in your rooms?
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:24 am

"Are you a doctor?" I asked him, a bit confused, "This place is filthy, its obviously been shut down for years!" I was getting upset and a drop of blood oozed from under the blade.

The man just stared up at me, a look of horror on his face.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:29 am

"Please...No, I'm not...I was just getting some of the food...Please..." He begged. I looked at the blade, watching the hand that controlled it.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Slowly, I stood, backing away from him.
"Where are we?" I asked him, keeping my blade trained on him. He sat up slowly before replying.
"I don't know, I've been here for six years," the man said, looking at Creed, who was coughing violently.
"Let me guess, taken by a team of SWAT looking guys?" the girl asked.
"Yes, I was brought here with three others. We were told nothing, I've been surviving here ever since, the others either killed themselves, or went crazy and just disappeared," he said looking back up at me.
"Six years?" I asked incredulously.
"Yes, and five other groups have come by in the past. Though most of them were locked in their rooms, and I couldn't get them out...," he said, looking away.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:32 pm

I looked at man. Six years....What did these people want? What was reason they stripped us of our lives and turned turned it into this?
"You're not gonna hurt me, are you? I've answered your questions best I could." he asked Croy.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:12 am

"Get your food," I said, helping the man to his feet. HE gratefully snatched up a box of cereal and dashed from the room, going where, I didn't know.
Slowly, I stepped back out into the hallway, trying to reflect on everything he'd said.
"The hell was going on?" then, from floors below, an explosion rocked the building. Stumbling, I grabbed at the doorframe, the building going horizontal almost immediately.
"Help!" I screamed, gripping the rusty metal doorframe as firmly as I could. I looked down at the opposite end of the hallway to see the single window, so far below. Then, with an almighty crash, the building hit, what I assume was the ground.
One of my hands lost grip and I almost fell
"Help me! Please!" I yelled again, knowing very well that my two companions were probably at the other side of the small room, seven feet below the door, which was now a window.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum