Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairytale of Lies [Sign Up - Open]

+4
Legotransform
cyclonecasey
LordTomyh
LadyAtsuko
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fairytale of Lies [Sign Up - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fairytale of Lies [Sign Up - Open]

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:16 pm

;_;
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Fairytale of Lies [Sign Up - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fairytale of Lies [Sign Up - Open]

Post  TheMadOne Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Sorry Atsuko told me that's how she wanted it. [BTW Atsuko also uses Letita]
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Me and Tomyh already decided on being twins
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:24 pm

You can be just twins just not the Ace.
MAN OF SPADES= 4 OF SPADES
TWINS OF DIAMOND= 3 OF DIAMOND
WOMAN OF CLUBS= 2 OF CLUBS
TWINS OF HEART= ACE OF HEART
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:26 pm

What's the significance of that, I wonder (PotC quote :yay: )
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:56 pm

[Sigh] ... I thought we were the two of diamonds together, so separate we'd be the ace of diamonds each ...
And Atsuko, it doesn't have to follow the song exactly. It's your (and our) interpretation of it
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:58 pm

EXACTLY
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Fine then.
SPADE= 4
CLUBS= 3
DIAMOND= 2
HEARTS= Ace
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:13 pm

lol
Because it's my job to drive people mad ... or madder in this case
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Atsuko being driven madder? Tomyh.....I wouldn't want to try that she's and enough as it is but any more an she will be as insane as.................... Flandre. Shocked
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Question... Why is it the ace of spades is the fanciest of the lot... any deck of cards it's always the ace of spades... when I was a kid I would be disappointed if I didn't get it in go fish!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Because the Ace of Spades was made the most valuable card after the French Revolution.
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:21 pm

yes... but why?? IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! (you'd think it'd be the diamonds or hearts)
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Spades represented the people.
Diamonds represented the aristocracy.
Clubs represented Agriculture.
Hearts represented the land.

Ace was the lowest card but made the highest card and was made to represent Rising up or conquering.

Ace of Spades= Rising up of the people.
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Jesus! Never knew there was so much meaning behind a deck of bloody cards!!!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:41 pm

lol
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:35 am

lol
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Tongue
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Ok Atsuko (or Grape, because you can contact her) I’ve got an idea for the plot ... which I know you are trying to figure out.
It’s a combo of Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland and the games American McGee's Alice and its sequel Alice: Madness Returns (Which I have not played but still know the basics of what is happening)

Basically my idea is the new Alice’s (The players) are the descendents of the Alice of Human Sacrifice Alice’s and we’re been drawn into wonderland, which is a dark and twisted land, ruled by the tyrannical Queen and her three champions, the Knight, The Bishop and the Rooks (Or whatever).
It’s our job to save Wonderland, lift the curse of our families and set our ancestors spirits at peace (or something)

Just an idea ... (hope you like anyway)
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Kero-chan Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Well I was talking to Grape and Atsuko before. I told them this as I read it and they agreed. She said The knight [undecided] gets driven mad and goes on a killing spree. the bishops [Lysari and Lysander] are targeted by the knight. The queen [undecided] is trying to get everyone to kill the rooks [Charlotte and Letita] so nobody can take her place as ruler.
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:40 pm

I don't think that's what he meant AT ALL... I think he meant those as the bad guys and we're the good guys?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Yeah ...my idea was all the original Alice's of the song, our anscestors are the bad guys, they are the one that made everything insane, dark and dangerous ... and we have to come in and make things right ...

Of course making an insane world right by making it more insane doesn't work excepts in the most crazed minds ... (He was so insane he was perfectly sane)

That was my idea
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:44 pm

So by... "the tyrannical Queen and her three champions, the Knight, The Bishop and the Rooks" you weren't referring to our characters... right?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Kero-chan Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:47 pm

I can't really tell.
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Nope ...
The Green queen is actually the Third Alice in the song ...
The first Alice was actually a knight (kinda) and the other two were me thinking of a chess set ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next