Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artificial Apocalypse [OPEN]

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Artificial Apocalypse [OPEN] Empty Artificial Apocalypse [OPEN]

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:51 pm

I sat down behind the bombed out truck, not bothering to walk the few extra feet to the shaded ruin. I knew what was underneath the ruin, somewhere I wasn't exactly welcome, or liked for that matter.
I sighed and pulled out the canteen. I instantly knew it was empty because of the lack of sloshing from shaking it.
"sh*t" I leaned back against the truck and banged my head on the twisted metal, creating a loud resounding BONG. My head didn't hurt and I didn't care who heard the sound, I hoped one of the tin-cans would show up, give me something to shoot.
No, that would be selfish of me, bringing down the tin-cans down on my head, right outside the front door of the underground slum where hundreds of people lived.
I sighed again and closed my eyes, I was tired, I'd been walking for days. Flat out for days, not needing to rest, building up my fatigue. Now it all came back like a brick to my head.
"What is this world coming to when a girl can't even walk into town and ask for a room and a meal"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Artificial Apocalypse [OPEN] Empty Re: Artificial Apocalypse [OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:26 pm

I sigh and ran my hair roughly through my hair, ruffling it even further.
"Another day wasted" I muttered looking across the metal carnage at the setting sun. I try to stand and hiss falling back down. Breath ragged I push my riffle out of the way and pull up my shirt, a dark purple bruise half formed and already extremely painful blooming on my stomach. I touch it lightly and hiss again, cursing under my breath.
I should get underground.
I grab back my riffle and pull the strap over my shoulder before standing up, ignoring the pain best I could, and swinging the riffle around to my back.
I start walking but something grabs my leg, tripping me and trying weakly to drag me. I twist around and see the robot arm wrapped around my ankle. I groan, pulling out my gun, point and shoot. The arm goes lax.
I crawl up a bit and sit with my arms around my knees.
"Dammit, Sebastian, where are you" I lightly touch the dog-tags around my neck before heaving myself up and walking back.

Last edited by cyclonecasey on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Kero-chan Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:56 pm

I look around before walking to find somewhere to get some food. I was starving. I had some water left, enough for a day or two, but food was my top priority. I couldn't see anything because the sun was blinding my eyes. I looked around lower and could barely see a figure. Must be a tin-can man I bought before grabbing onto my bowie and approaching the figure. I could distinguish it a tad more and saw a fairly tall figure with fairly long hair.
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:33 pm

[Thank you Kero .. you gave me an intro for something ... Also inSYNC has short hair and Akari is sitting down behind a truck ...]

I stood watching the women walk, wishing I could be by her side, helping her survive this apocalypse.
She was touching something on her neck, her dog tag. I wished i could walk down to her, to talk to her, even if it's only one last time. but no. My wishes no longer had meaning in this world, neither did my heart.
The wind picked up, playing with my jacket as I heard someone to my left. I turned around slowly, watching the young women freeze as she saw my eyes, cold and uncaring. Betraying the true emotions I hid.
"Not this time" I said and within a blink of an eye was gone, kicking up a huge dust cloud behind me. Disappearing into the distance
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:37 am

My eyes glazed with anger,those stupid tin cans destroyed and eliminated my friends,the only people I had left.Then I saw a dark,slightly moving and some body parts falling off,Rust?Those idiotic tin cans destroyed them!I fired ten singular bullets at the moving silhouette it dodged 8 of them and came rushing towards me,I held the start of my rifle with both hands and whacked it until its head came off,I dropped my rifle and found...Brass knuckles?Oh yeah!I slapped the brass knuckles on and punched the robot in all places.I was pretty sure.

It was dead.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:59 pm

I slowly raised my head and sighed. Someone was shooting something, two people actually. An assault rifle and a pistol. Quite close too. In fact the pistol came from a few meters to my right, quite close.
I look in the direction of the gunfire as a person comes around the corner, carrying a pistol and an assault rifle over her back. She stopped when she saw me, grip tightening on her pistol. I tapped my pants and sleeves, making sure they weren't ripped or torn, making sure they were in place.
"Akari?" I freeze at the name, confused and slightly shocked. No one had said my name in other three years, no one had known me for three years. And out of the blue comes this stranger knowing my name.
As I stare at the stranger I begin to pick out familiar details. The brown hair, now cut short. The bright blue eyes, not so innocent and kind now. The familiar tee-shirt, now faded. I was amazed at the person I saw before me, unable to contain my joy I leapt up and hugged her.
"Jayde! I thought You Were Dead!"
"I will be if you don't let go" She said weakly, making me realize I had her in a bear hug. I heard her back crack and pop and I quickly let her go. "Sorry" I say, helping her back to her feet.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:51 pm

I brush myself off and look to her with a smile... She was a hell of a lot stronger than I remember.
"I can't believe it's been 3 years! Feels like it was yesterday..." I clap her on the back and pull her closer, leading the way on. She hums gently and nods.
"I still remember that smart ass drama queen, writer, and actor that'd conquer anything and everything that even resembled film or stage work" I laugh loudly, throwing my head back and using her for balance. Soon, we were both laughing, remembering the good old times, while trying to shush each other, which in turn made us laugh harder.
"Of course, that was before you boyfriend went nuts and wiped out most of humanity..." Akari turns on me, trying, and almost succeeding, in sounding stern.
"That's EX-boyfriend, thank you!" we laugh at that "That was also before Sebastian-" I freeze in my tracks, my eyes wide "Wait- what?" she looks back at me, brow furrowed and confusion in her eyes. Then it clicks into place "You haven't seen him..."
"You have? When? Where? Is he OK?" She opens her mouth hesitantly before closing it again, gnawing lightly on her bottom lip. I feel my heart begin to sink... Not a good reaction!
"Akari..."
"It- it's not something we should discuss standing out in the open like this... Where Tin-cans can spot us" I nod and start walking again, this time in awkward silence.
I turned a corner, running my hand across the brick wall, I came to a place and pressed on a piece of concrete, opening the secret door that led to the safe underground city. Just inside were six guards, two of them standing behind metal detectors, all with at least one hand on their guns.
"Evening boys" I say as I pass the guards, nodding as I do and step up to the metal detector. I take the Riffle of my back, the gun from my holster, the knife from my boot, anything that would set them off and place them in the tubs.
Akari stood just inside the doorway, looking at the machine.
"They installed metal detectors? When?" I turn around give Akari a confused look. I guess she mustn't have been down here for a while.
I see the guards glace at each other then back at Akari, wary of her now.
"Like four months ago?" I step through the detector and the screen picks up nothing, no extra metal on my body.
I walk round to collect my things and wait for Akari to step through.
"Ok then, but don't be surprised at the result" She rolls her shoulders and without putting anything in the tubs, steps through the detector.
Instantly the screen lights up red. All the guards draw their guns and point them at her as she just shaking her head slowly.
"I knew that was gonna happen"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:01 pm

I hold up my hand, telling the guards not to shoot, and my sleeve falls down, revealing the glint of silver steel. I freak and grab my sleeve, pulling my sleeve up with a little too much force. The sleeve rips at the shoulder, the resown hems popping, revealing my entire arm.
"My god" My entire arm from the bicep down was mechanic, chipped and scratched steel plates and wire replacing my flesh and blood.
"sh*t" I bowed my head and threw the sleeve on the ground, no point in trying to cover up my arm. Instead I reach over and roll up my other sleeve, receiving more gasps as I reveal my other arm, machine from the shoulder down.
"Akari? When Did That-"
"Three Years ago, Thank Dante for that. And More" I reach over and turn the screen, showing Jayde the extent of my deformity. My arms, my legs from the hip down, parts of my organs, my eyes, my ears, my nose and the back of my brain were all flashing red. Jayde looked at the screen in shock, unable to speak. The guards all stood like statues, pointing their guns at me. Slowly Jayde turned to look at me, her face now blank of emotion.
"It's a great story, but this is what happens to people Dante knows"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Wed May 02, 2012 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue May 01, 2012 12:55 am

"why is it in all this f***ing time of walking I have not found anyone not a soul bar the cut that tryied to kill me for my eye I made it I keep it" black was walking towards where he thought he heard gunshots it was a long way off were he was going but gunshot =life of some sort which means fighting which means friends or foes
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue May 08, 2012 12:41 am

[Sorry I thought I posted this]

FIVE MINUTES LATER
"I'm human, alright. Quit trying to take off my clothes you pervert" I slammed the door to the run down medic and pulled my coat on, glad I was out of there. Jayde was leaning on the rusted streetlamp across from the doctor's place, waiting for me, with a not too happy look on her face.
"Where's a good pub in this slag heap?" Jayde rolled her eyes and started walking, not saying anything to me. I sigh and walk off after her, wondering why I even bothered stopping at this slum city.
"What happened to my brother Akari!" Jayde's tone was tough, and cold. It wasn't hard to hear the slight hate in her voice. I shake my head and take her side.
"It's not a great story"
"I don't care" I sigh again, and shake my head. I really hated that memory.
“Well, it all begins, with that little get together”

[I'm going to now write some back stories that explain the backstory as well as some of Akari's, Jayde's and the 'Dante's' past ...]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue May 08, 2012 11:57 pm

[Basically Akari and Jayde are in the underground slum town and Akari is about to talk about how she ended up with robotic limbs, I'm also going to use this to explain the back story behind the bad guy and why Robots destroyed most of Humanity ...]

THREE YEARS EARLIER
SIX MONTHS TILL FIRST ENCOUNTER

“Will you ever get off that thing?” I sat down with a huff, whacking the boy next to me with my book. His eyes left the screen for a brief second, flashing a innocent boyish smile.
“But I’m killing at this game”
“I thought that was the point” I heard a knock at the door and stood up, dropping the book in his lap. I walked to the front door and peeked through the curtains. A tall boy and girl stood at the door, arguing over something, the boy shaking his head and making hand gestures. The girl brushed a stray lock or her long brown hair behind her ear and kept talking to the boy, trying to make him shut up.
I sighed and yelled back at the boy in the lounge room, “Dante! The Twins Are Here!” I opened the door and poked my head out, smiling.
“Hey guys” Both turn to me, looking as if they had forgotten where they were and their argument was the only thing that mattered at the moment. The girl with her angel like complexion, sapphire blue eyes and long dark brown hair looked at me, then smiled and crash tackled me with a hug.
“Hey Akari” Jayde pulled me into a back breaking bear hug, my spine popping and cracking. Jayde put me down and stepped back, smiling her boy melting smiling. It was a wonder she was still single I thought as I turned to the other person standing at the door. If not for the toned down features and masculine shaped face, Sebastian was an identical replica of his sister. His brown hair was shorter; his eyes a few shades light blue, and of course he wore prescription glasses.
“Hello Akari” Sebastian pulled me into a gentle hug, his hugs more like a brother / sister hug. He let me go and stepped back, hands in his pockets. I stepped back inside, ushering them inside.
“Dante’s waiting for you Sebastian” I closed the door and lead them into the lounge room. Sitting on the couch, playing the x-box was a young man, his messy mop of black hair covering his shoulders, hiding his face from view.
Grifball match Dante?” Sebastian walked past me and sat on the couch, picked up a control. Dante shot him a look and a smile, before turning back to the game.
“20 – 13, reds winning, I’m absolutely killing this game”
“What’s your personal score?”
“14 out of the 20”
“Nice. But your never going to beat my record of 18?”
“Oh you know I can”
“Usual bet?”
“Usual bet”
I shake my head and head to the kitchen, bypassing the two geeks parked on the couch. Sebastian and Dante were two of the biggest gamers I knew, they watched and played Halo games such as Capture the flag and Grifball like normal boys watched and played normal sports.
Jayde shook her head and joined me in the kitchen, grabbing a can of ginger ale from the fridge.
“You know one day their going to be gaming way too much and machines are going to end up killing them” I nod, watching the two. Sebastian had grabbed a control and joined the game, laughing as he grabbed the objective of the game, a bomb, and ran towards the enemy goals, covered by Dante.
Suddenly I felt a chill go down my spine, as if some dark creature unseen had dragged its fingers down my back. Watching the boys I got a bad feeling, as if something was about to happen. I watched, cautiously as Sebastian dropped the bomb, and killed himself and Dante in the end game explosion.

[If that makes sense]
[Go about your business as I post these, go kill some robots, mope around town or go try plan something that will 'Save Humanity' ... or got to the pub and drink yourself stupid]

Last edited by LordTomyh on Wed May 09, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed May 09, 2012 12:17 am

hhmmmm ok)
"what the f*** is with this robot it just keeps comeing"
black was hissing behind a building a robot was lumbering around the corner it's body badly damaged but unlike most robots it was hugh it body was three times as big as any normal robot "should I could I hmm maybe I should no I can't use that it was made for him not this monster but I can make anouther one if I want but will the city allow me in hmm f***" the robot swung and Took out the wall he was hiding behind as he rolled away black through a small dart from his had as soon as it hit the robot a small shockwave of dust flew away from it and the robot fell and began spasing out black pulled out his shot gun and blew away it head by shooting he neck a few times " it works it will by me a few seconds but it will work now to the city" black walked towards the entrance of the city and stoped "I will have to wait for some one to come out before trying to enter they would kill me on site other wise" black moved a few meters away and seemed to meld with the land scape as he layed down to wait
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed May 09, 2012 1:09 am

THREE YEARS EARLIER
FOUR MONTHS TILL FIRST ENCOUNTER

“Dante, we’ve been over this. Time and Time again we’ve discussed this, debated it. Humanity is flawed, yes. But there is good in there as well” I banged my head on the table, hoping that would stop the argument before it really got going. Dante just ignored me, picking at his food, starring at Sebastian.
“Then where is it Sebastian? Where is this good you speak of? I have gone over hundreds and thousands of pages of human behaviours, psychology and history and they all contain greed, hate, self-indulgence and selfish behaviour” Sebastion rubbed my shoulder, sharing my pain and discomfort. Lately the topic of humanity’s flaws had been Dante’s favourite topic in every form on conversation. I was getting sick of it, and so was Sebastian. Jayde refused to enter the house due to Dante and his constant degrading comments and discussions over humanity’s fall to evil. And I must say I didn’t blame her. “History is littered with more cases and examples of humanity’s selfishness then I care to count”
“But there are cases of good in there as well”
“Bullshit! Where! Point Them Out!” Dante smacked the plate of food flying, making it smash on the wall opposite. Sebastian looked between the food splatter on the wall and Dante, fixing his glasses.
“I’m not cleaning that, and neither is Akari. And there are examples of good. Weary Dunlop the medic in the Japanese internment camp in WWII” Dante smashed his fists on the table, knocking over books.
“Why was he a prisoner in the first place!” Sebastian sighed, picking up a book that had fallen into his lap.
“Dante there will always be people who crave power and wealth for themselves, and others who seek to help the less fortuanate. Good and evil is a natural law of nature, two sides of the same coin”
“Good and evil are human terms! Nowhere in the animal kingdom do you see bad guys and good guys, just the natural rule of survival!” I stood up and left the room, feeling sick to my stomach. Sebastian went to get up and follow me, but Dante shouted him down. I sat down on the bed, head in my hands, still able to hear them.
“Well then what is your idea for dealing with this Dante?”
“Simple. Purge all the emotions, desires and thoughts that cause greed, hate, self-indulgence”
“That means not only destroying the human mind and body as we know it, but messing with genetic codes so hardwired that if you mess with even one bit of DNA coding you could destroy the entire system”
“For The Better Then”
“Jesus, That’s not only impossible, but madness!”
“No, it’s the dream of a utopia”
“Utopia? You wish to make a utopia out ou whatever genetic misfits and mentally challenged human beings you create if you could rewire the entire human DNA code”
“Why not, it’s a perfect world”
“It’s a necropolis Dante a city built on the dead that couldn’t survive your impossible dream”
I heard one of the chairs scrape across the floor and Sebastian stepped into the bedroom, he looks tired and drained, his skin paler than usual. Yet still he looks at me with the same familiar smile.
“Sorry Akari, I can’t stay here any longer. He’s driving me insane” He comes over and hugs me, like any other normal parting. I hear Dante at the door, watching us, so I wrap my arms around my friend and hug him back.
“Watch yourself Akari, something’s wrong with Dante. I don’t want to see you hurt by whatever’s wrong with him”
“I know, you too Sebastian” We part and he smiles at me, again so normal and mundane, hiding what he must really be thinking. He turns and smiles at Dante with the same smile, before opening the front door and leaving.
Dante turned on me instantly, a warm but paranoid smile on his face. “Don’t worry Akari, we’ll show him. We’ll create a better future for man, a utopia”

[Tell me when I stop making sense]

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sat May 26, 2012 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue May 22, 2012 1:01 am

(kk then) I do that then (really can't be stuffed right now to right that so I will start off with me opening it at the. bit of concreat sticking out)
"well hear goes nothing lets just hope I don't get shot at on sight" I open the door with me on the other side of it as soon as it opened hey began fireing "sttooooppppppppp!!!!!!" I screamed all fireing stoped "I am sorry but its been a long time I haven't met a human in a long time I am human but barely alive" I poop my head out from the side of the door there weapons aimed straight at me as soon as they saw the robot eye "oh please don't I can take it out if you want run all the security and gards you want and tests I have my own mind this is only to help me see ok" most of the gards lowered there weapons but didn't let ther guard down"thanks may i.......... wait is that Jeff? is that you?" a man standing next to the scanner stood his jaw hanging low and staring in wonder "your dead I thought you were dead let him through he was one of the men who tryied to kill that bitch at the start of the war drop all your weapons hear and that eye and go thought this just to be shore" my head dropped "you don't got enough space for what I got give me around one hour" all eyes widened as one after anouther I palaces weapon.after weapons gadget after gadget and ammo after ammo and bits and bobs also it took a full hour for me to pull it all out of my pockets and bags that were hidden inside my cloke all eyes were on me as the door is was shut and still was "what I gather a lot of stuff" at that one man at the back fainted out of heat surprise or tiredness no one knew.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun May 27, 2012 3:40 pm

THREE YEARS EARLIER
ONE MONTH TILL FIRST ENCOUNTER

“Dante! Enough!” I slammed the door in his face, hearing him yell in pain and fall to the floor, I must have hit him in the nose with the door. While he was down I grabbed one of the chairs and lodged it under the handle, before dragging the bookshelf over to block the door.
“I’ve had enough of this Dante! I’ve seen what you’re doing in the shed!” I walked over to my small cupboard and grabbed a bag from the top shelf, stuffing it full of clothes. In the last few weeks I had started to feel less and less like Dante’s girlfriend and more like his prisoner. Even my room had started to reflect that, with bars on the windows, there was several locks on the outside of the door and I was sure Dante had hidden camera’s everywhere.
“I’ve called Sebastian, he and Jayde are coming to pick me up. I’m leaving Dante, and I’m not coming bac-“ The door shuddered as an axe head cut through the wood, making me jump. The metal withdrew from the door and I heard Dante yell as he brought the axe down again. He was cutting the door down, just to get to me.
“Dante! Are you crazy!”
“You are not going anywhere Akari! You belong to me! I’ll Kill Sebastian before you become his!” I KILL HIM!”
The back of the room exploded inwards, showering me with shards of glass and wall. The bookshelf and the chair were blown away and the door flung open, kicked in by Dante carrying the axe, face twisted in rage. I looked at the opening in the wall to see the shadow of a man, holding something out in front of him.
“Knock knock” The man pulled the trigger of whatever was in his hand and Dante went down convulsing, with two taser prongs sticking out of his chest. I watched him go down, dropping the axe. Before I turned back to the man, throwing my bag over my shoulder.
“Come on!” the man stepped towards me, hand extended as the light behind him faded, revealing Sebastian’s usual calm face twisted in disgust.
“SEBASTIAN!” We both looked up to see Dante on his feet, axe in hand, his t-shirt ripped off. Sebastian swore besides me as I stared in horror at the man before me. Branded into his chest was a large roman numeral 1, his arms now made of metal, shining in the light.
“She’s mine!” Dante lunged at Sebastian, bring the axe over his head, aiming to cleave Sebastian in half. I screamed in horror and swung my bag, hoping to knock Dante off course, even if a little. Sebastian instead pushed me away and pulled something from his pocket, calmly levelling it with Dante’s chest. Something exploded and Dante went flying backwards, crashing into the wall. The axe flew up in the air spinning, before landing on the floor, blade embedded in the carpet.
“You used to be my friend Dante, I use to like you. I thought you would do good things as a friend thought you would. Now, you disgust me!” Sebastian dropped the strange gun and grabbed my hand, dragging me out the hole. I looked back, seeing Dante on his hands and knees, screaming and swearing. He looked up, spitting blood and oil, his eyes crazed.
“Akari!” An engine explodes to life and I turned away, deliberately slowly, so he could see me leave. Sebastian was sitting atop a live motorbike, looking at me, ready to go. Without looking back I hoped on the bike and we took off down the road, leaving a gaping hole in the wall with people starting to gather.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:48 am

......(where is the rest of the cast 'gets off director chair' we cant make a film with no cast looks at Blane standing there with a leg sticking out of his mouth "oh god"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:26 pm

[Killer, stay out of my (director's) chair]

PRESENT DAY
"And one month later was when it all hit the fan. Dante's monsters conquered the whole world in two months" I refilled my glass and skulled the contents quickly, ignoring the burning sting of the vodka and orange juice.
"The day the world ended" Jayde stares into her glass in silence, remembering the day the mecha's had first attacked humanity, the day known now as 'Der tag endete die welt'. The day the world ended.
"So how'd you become, mechanic?" I roll my shoulders and pour myself another drink, thinking back on the memory, suppressing a shudder.
"It was three months after the first attack, Dante found me. He tortured me for a whole month, making me what I am today", I look up at Jayde, both glad and angry. "If it wasn't for Sebastian, I'd still be there, and you'd be dead."

THREE YEARS AGO
FOUR MONTHS AFTER INITIAL ATTACK

"I think I'll take your stomach next. No more drinking, no more human drinking. Perfect beings don't drink" Dante laughed sadistically outside my vision and I heard the static machine begin to charge. My body was roaring in pain from the frequent electrical shocks and the surgery, I could no longer cry tears of pain without burning myself with the hot oil of my robot eyes.
"Soon we will ascend to paradise, and you will see the errors of your sins and rejoin me at my side" I heard Dante pull the lever and with a thunderous crack my body was jolted by hundreds of volts of electricity, far beyond what the human body could handle, yet somehow i still lived. I heard myself screaming, and above that Dante's insane laughter as he watched me writhe in pain.
"Oi!" the electricity stopped and I slumped to the table, exhausted and in agony so intense i thought it would never end.
"You!"
"Yeah you sadistic son of a whore", heard someone load a shotgun just past my feet, but couldn't make my body move, couldn't see who it was. "Me"
BOOM
CRASH
CRACK

I heard someone fall to the ground amongst broken machines and monitors, knowing it was Dante. Someone rushed to my side, standing over me as they stroked my face and checked my body.
"That's twice I've knocked him out like that, and twice i've saved your ass" Something pierced my arm and i felt all the pain disappear. My head became clearer and I saw Sebastian's sad smiling face looking down at me. I tried to move my lips, to say something, but nothing came out. My arms lay dead at my sides and my body wouldn't respond to my commands.
"Whoa, stop. I gave you morphine and nerve ending paralyzes for the pain, but now you can't move" Sebastian turned away and whistled. Another man joined him, and stared down at me in disgust and hate.
"Why we saving her? She's part machine! She's one of them!"
"She's more flesh and bone than metal and oil to my eyes Kyle. And I say, Picker her up and carry her to the truck", Sebastian grabbed the man and drew him so close they were a hairs width apart. "We don't leave, until I know she's safe on the truck and this blight of a building is destroyed"
Sebastian left and the man, face set in a scowl picked me up.
"Put! Her! Down!" I heard the man swear, Sebastian yelled and I heard another explosion.
"Nice try Sebastian! Third times the charm!"
"That's why I brought this" I heard another, larger explosion and Dante screamed in pain, followed by the sound of machinery, steel and rock breaking.
"Whoa boss, that's a big motherfucker gun"
"I think you put the mongrel down for good this time Captain"
"No, he's survived the first one. And I think she's been pushed past human limits. Whatever that bastard did, made them stronger than men"
"Let's go then, before he wakes up"

The next minute faded to darkness and the next thing I knew bright sunlight assaulted my eyes. For the first time in a month, I was outside, safe.
"Get her to the truck, go. Blin, are the devices in place?" I didn't hear an answer so Sebastian must of been speaking on a radio or a cell.
"Kyle, you got her"
"Yeah, I got the machi -" the man carrying me cried out in pain and i was splattered with his warm blood. Someone from behind had shot him in the shoulder. The man fell to his knee, blood trickling down his arm.
"SEBASTIAN!"
"Doesn't this guy ever quit!" Someone appeared behind kyle and picked up him, pushing him away from the facility that was my prison. "Take her and go! I'll hold this bastard off!" Kyle spun around towards the Sebastian. My friend stood before us, holding a white bladed sword with a sparking blue edge.
"Give her to me Sebastian! She is mine! together we will Ascend humanity and become perfect beings!" Dante stood at the doorway to the facility, blood covering his chest, yet there was no mark upon him. His eyes were red and blood-shot, filled with hate and greed.
"Sir! No! You Can't!" Sebastian turned and drew a pistol on Kyle, leveling it with his face, his face cold and emotionless.
"Go! Take her and run! Or I will kill you where you stand and have one of them take her away!" my body froze with fear, the man standing before us now was not my friend that I knew, gone from his eyes were the compassion and kindness I was sued to. Now all I saw was anger and malice.
"Go!"
"YOU'RE NOT TAKING HER FROM ME!" Dante charged, swinging a large electrical whip through the air. Sebastian turned and swung his sword, cutting through the whip with ease. I tried to gasp in shock as the electrical aura of of the whip was sucked into the blade, the blue edge glowing brighter.
Sebastian cut again, cutting Dante across the face. The man screamed and leaped back, holding his face, blood dripping through his fingers.
"GO!" Kyle jumped, then turned and bolted, running for his life. I didn't know who he was more afraid of, Dante or Sebastian, but he ran like they were both chasing him.
I tried to open my mouth, to make the man carrying me take me back, to drag Sebastian away. I realized that Sebastian knew this would happen, that he would end up fighting his deranged best friend, covering my rescue. He paralyzed me so I would not cause his companions trouble, that I would not try and break free and help my friend.
I heard Dante cry out again as Kyle reached a large truck, hidden in the trees. Throwing the door open he tossed me inside and climbed in after me, banging on the wall.
"Go!" The truck sped off the mark, shooting into the trees. i could still hear Dante's screams of agony, growing more distant with each second, yet still I tried to force my body to move, so I could run back and help Sebastian, to save his life as he had saved mine so many times.
The air rent with one last final scream, and at last I forced my mouth to move. Only I screamed as well. The final scream didn't belong to Dante.
It belonged to Sebastian.

PRESENT DAY
Jayde blinked a few times, confused. She hid her anger and sorrow well, looking as if the tale of her brothers death didn't faze her.
"What? What's the got to do with me. How would i be dead if Sebastian hadn't raided Dante's lab and saved you?" I had forgotten that part. I shook my head and called myself an idjit.
"I found this out later, but Dante knew where you were. At the time Sebastian rescued me he was programming a team of hunter-drones to find you and bring you back, alive but beaten to sh*t" I looked at the bottle, and sighed. It was empty, and I didn't even feel tipsy. Dante must have done something to my liver, ever since his surgery and experiments i have never gotten drunk. Although I tried.
"He wanted to use you to lure Sebastian out, so he could do what he did you me, on you two" That fazed Jayde, i could she her recoil from me, and her eyes filled with hate.
"He wanted to make you what I am now. Abominations"

[No more flash backs ... for a while]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:56 pm

"Abominations? really thats all" i say as i walk towards the two "you say that but your not are you, your just like me caught in a war we didnt really want to be in." i sit down next to the two "Now i have to ask if you could fill me in on whats going on since you to seem like a lovely people but that just mostly you" my eyes look directly at Akari and my eye robotic eye changes slightly witch she notices "so if you would kindly fill me in a little?"

Last edited by killer8529 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:20 am

"If you trying to hit on me, i would advise you against that. My last boyfriend went psychotic and destroyed the world" I laughed at the mans reaction, as he realized what I just said.
"Don't let that faze you too much. I want him dead as much as everyone else, more actually"
"Me too, for what he did to Sebastian" Jayde stabbed the table with a trench knife and glared into space, most likely imagining stabbing Dante.
"Wait, don't i know you from somewhere?" I look at the man, confused. He's starring at me, trying to figure out where he knows me from, suddenly I realize he looks familiar too and try to place his features.
"I could swear I know you from somewhere. You look like some sort of renegade captain so I must know you from somewhere" The word captain sends alarms ringing in my head and a singe sentence three years old jumps to my attention. 'I think you put the mongrel down for good this time Captain'

"You!" I stood up so fast I knocked the chair over, and punched the man in the face, knocking him to the floor. "You're the bastard that gave me this scar cross my face! When you were suppose to keep me safe you son of a bitch!"
He spat on the floor and looked up at me, snarling and swearing. Then the realization sunk in and his face dropped.
"Oh sh*t it is you! The mecha girl from the lab! Captain Sebastian's girl!" I grabbed him, one handed and raised him off the ground, his feet a full heads length from the floor.
"That's right! You gave me this scar the night I escaped, with a hot knife! Just because i was part machine and Sebastian died for me!" I dropped the man and pulled Jayde's knife from the table. "I see we're both part machine now, so how bout I return he scar?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:28 pm

"STOP!!!!" i screamed as i noticed the knife "Akari i ......" i looked down for a second "its better if i show you mabye you will understand" i pull my shelve on my left arm showing the scar the ran from my shoulder to me wrist "this is a scar from that same knife which is what may have stoped you from being recaptured there was anouther man in the room he triped on the knife and sent it flying into my arm which then he ripped out causeing this scar"
(hope i didnt say anything wrong)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Without thinking I smash my glass over Akari's head, I assume it didn't hurt but it distracted her enough to take back my knife. "Calm the f*** down, and Akari... Don't touch my stuff!" I pull her and she takes a step back, sitting back down. "Never ever touch my stuff" I mutter as I slide the knife back into my boot before, also, taking my seat.
"Now one of you start talking, I want an answer!" I felt my lip quiver and I immediately bit into it, I hadn't cried in over three years, I'd be damned if I started now!
"Is my brother alive, or not?!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:19 pm

"It's been three years and i haven't heard even a whisper about him but If he were dead, Dante would be gloating" That at least was a small gleam of hope. Dante would have broadcasted Sebastian's death from every Mech in the world so I would hear it. Since that I never heard that broadcast, it must mean he's alive.
"Anyway we shouldn't think about that, not now at least" Jayde looks up at me, glowering with anger and the man stares at me, confused. "I need help with a job. There's a mech production facility nearby, just went up. And I'm planning on bring it down"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:57 pm

"you might want my help then" both girls look at me with daggers in their eyes "god thats scary" I mumble before continuing "if you want to avoid most of them and make the base self destruct then i know how" both girls eyes turned to disbolefe "don't think i have been wasting time wandering around aimlessly every base I tried to take down or at least damage before moving on so I know quiet a lot about them so where is this base"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:18 am

"You've taking down bases? Good, this should be easy then" I pulled some worn papers from my jacket and lay them on the table. The guy snatched them up and tried to make sense of the scribbles.
"It's a map of the base, all levels, every room to the last detail"
"How'd you get this?" I smile and tap the side of my head, my eyes beginning to glow.
"I have the ability to see in infra-red, X-ray, heat and night vision. I can see through anything but lead" As I finished talking I look down at his pants the back to his face, making him blush. I had the X-ray vision on a low setting so I only saw through the table, but he didn't know that.
"Right? So, do you have a plan" Jayde pulls out her pistol and starts to dismantle it on the table, smiling at me. I pull out a small device attached to an old alarm clock by three fragile red wires.
"That's the energy core of an older variant of the mech's. That's a small thermal nuclear reactor strapped to a timer" They both recoiled from the bomb like they had been striked by a snake and everyone else in the bar looked up in alarm.
"Don't worry, it's deactivated as long as i don't put this in" I held up a small metal prong with a glowing blue sphere suspended between the two fingers. "Hydrogen?Helium starter key, what makes the metal heads, tick"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:58 pm

"can you please put that away were it wont explode in our faces" i stair at the boom 'now why did i not think of that' "anyway if you plan on destroying it that way your gona need to get out and in without being dectected.... like thats going to happen" i start to rumage through my coat "no no no no i thought i lost this no ahh hear it is" i pull out from my coat a small ball "my little side kick made him awhlie back" i put it on the table and it begins to move , four legs come out of the metal and two small eyes come from inside and look at me (eyes are like wall-E's"hay bud you ready"
(make a name up for it i got no idea)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next