Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other World [OPEN]

+3
cyclonecasey
killer8529
LordTomyh
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Other World [OPEN] Empty The Other World [OPEN]

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:58 pm

You live in the other world, full of monsters, ghosts and other things. It was peaceful until "she" came along. She tricked everyone and became ruler of this world. She is near impossible to reach let alone kill. You are part of a secret organisation that plots her downfall.

TIME: 2012

PLAYABLE RACES: Human or any mythological creature.

RULES:
No god-like powers
No invincibility
No immortality unless your an immortal or I choose to make you "her"

PLAYERS
Spoiler:

CHARACTER SHEET
Spoiler:

CHARACTER
Spoiler:

Last edited by LordTomyh on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:28 am; edited 8 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Other World [OPEN] Empty Re: The Other World [OPEN]

Post  killer8529 Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:53 pm

tomyh I should kill you next time you decide to deleat something warn us first
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:02 am

He DID warn us! BTW... Here's 'she' is!

Name: Trinity
Human age: 17
SPN age: 681
Species: Immortal
Appearance: Tall and curvy with pale skin and blonde wavy hair that comes down to her knees, shockingly pale blue eyes and blood red lips.
Personality: Manipulative and seductive, what else can I say?
Powers: Too many to list?

Still need to work on my main character and I'm debating whether or not to make it 'her' sister or twin, on the good side obviously...
Dunno yet

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:09 am

when todaygrrrrrer you could have just sent it to junk
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:15 am

Also dontmake a sister it would sound to much like alice in wonderland
Name: Blane
Human Age: ?????
Supernatural age: 99
Species: metal dragon
Appearance: his wings are a dark blue and have feathers that are as hard as dimand and his claws are blood red, his eye are gold and his body is dark blue, he looks like spyro the dragon but with silver horns and teeth and his claws are much longer and his tail spike is more pointed and is also silver with a red tip, when he flys at great speed and is pissed a high bitched sound is heard for miles around.
Personality: very hypre and seams to have no thought to responsibility but if you touch Anilese without his permsion or hurt her your asking for trouble and you most likly willl get killed with as much pain as possible, but when needed he is like a wall of dimand and will protect his friends and family with sutch dedication that even the most powerful enimys dont have a chance to his will power. blane is as tall as a adult human.
Why they joined: years ago she started a war between the two most powerfull clans of dragons the metal wings and the dragonic fire the fighting lasted till only a few remaind after the war, Blane was in the final battle as a youngling and a novis he saw Anilese and went to kill her but something stoped him to this day he did not know what, he had his claw raised to kill and then he saw a human shadow that punched him and he was knoked out, the battle raged for hours after till the last two killed eachouther Blane awoke to find the child had taken refuge under his wing to hide and that she and him were the only ones left he then swore that he would protect Anilese with his life to the day he died.
Power one of the few metal wings that were able to fly at huge speeds and was one of the few that learned from the elders of each tribe before the war begain.

Name: Anilese
Human Age: ??????
Supernatural age: 45
Species: dragon of fire
Appearance: she is red like a flame and has black claws and blue eyes. her wings are made of some sort of leather that cannot be piearced by convental weapons, her horns are spireled and have two small metal tips at the ends of each and at the end of her tail she has a small ball that is silver. she is about as big as a jack russel.
Personality: she is quiet imiture and funney she is very easly exitable and very attached to her brother (Blane). but show her a picture of her and it will desintigrate in your hands.also like Blane she is very easly to piss off if you had hurt Blane red eyes turn a glowing black if you piss her off.
Why they joined: she follows Blane every were unless he tells her to stay or to go back to the house.
Power: her breath is hotter than the sun if she wanted it to be and can burn through anything and her tail is covered in small spikes making her able to use it to climbe walls and rip appart people she hates

Last edited by killer8529 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:23 am

How is that Alice in wonderland? If anything it's more like fairy tail! Minus the whole 'actually being the same person and the good one actually working to achieve more bad' thing...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:30 am

a good sister vs a bad sister that's how and that the bad sister is in controle at the moment
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:03 am

Hmmmmmm... No!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:13 am

Agh!!!I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO COPY MY CHARACTER!!!!TOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:49 am

agreed recreating blane and anilese
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:13 am

Name: skooglie
Human Age: 16
Supernatural age: 200
Species: Chimera
Appearance: he stands around 8 feet tall on all four legs it can stand up to double that hight with gleeming silver wings that sprout from his back he has big tallons that protrude from his feet and hands he has thick legs and stong arms, his chest has thick plates that overlap and are almost inpenetrable with scales between them, his arms are covered in scales and each of his three heads have a helmet that cover and protect them the middle head is a dragon, the lion is on the left and the goat is on the right. the snake tail covers anything that comes from behind
Personality: has a short temper with explosive results to those he doesnt like, however will do almost anything to help protect those he like
Why they joined: to be on your own with no reason to go on as chimera's are solitary he slowly saw his land being destroyed so he has joined a cause that plans on ridding the world of the evil destroying it.
Power:the goat has horns which are nearly a meter long, hard enough and sharp enough to go through almost anything they almost look like natural swords growing from his head, the dragon breathes fire which is hotter than any normal fire and the lion can chew or eat almost anything, his claws are the hardest mettal mortals have yet to discover. the snake has a bite with venom that can kill normally anything and is incurable to those arent immune. it has an increased healing ability with itself and others.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:30 pm

I don't think I'll join this again.Maybe
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Your loss
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:52 pm

come on one more person
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:31 pm

yeah what that said
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:43 pm

skoog back away from the line and dont cross it for the next three months i would not recomend crossing it
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Name: Avalon McPine/ The Poison Apple
Human Age: 14
Supernatural age: 495
Species: Ghost
Appearance: Messy but beautiful shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes that look black, bloody tears that reach half way down her cheeks, is wearing a black slightly torn dress, white knee high stockings torn down to her calfs, brown shoes.
Personality: Quiet and often has a slight frown on her face
Why they joined: One day, while she was still human, her mother gave her an apple. Unknown to her, her mother had poisoned the apple due to jealousy of Avalon's beauty and fear that her husband loved Avalon more. Avalon ate the apple and found out it was poisonous. Blood started streaming from her eyes and mouth as she screamed in pain. She died and upon the fathers arrival had hid in a mirror and showed him what had happened. She came to the Other World due to no longer fitting in the Human world.
Power: Manipulation of toxins
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Why they joined: Upon entering the other world, she had heard of "Her" and became worried that she might have to go back into the human world if "Her" became jealous of Avalon's beauty [though "Her" most likely would not have. It was just an assumption by Avalon] she hid deep in a forest full of poisonous things so she was protected from anyone trying to attack. She has been hiding there for 100 years along with the Golden Apple. An apple that shows the path to a meadow just out of the range where "Her" rules.
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:24 pm

you should have edited that in
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:07 am

Not enough room. WHY WORLD WHY?
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:45 am

Sorry SaNanoka but you're character is too much like Snow White. Can you please change it.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Eg: Mirror, apple, mum jealous of beauty and fear that "she" will be jealous of beauty (Mary Jane much?), hiding in the woods... (FYI if you're hiding in the woods you can't very much be part of the order...)
Also, Tomyh forgot to mention that he's adding that you can't have a character that looks anny younger than 16 (though I still think that's too young)
And lastly... "the other world" is not completely seperate from the human world... You don't have to die to go there!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:07 pm

Oh, I see. I didn't mean to base it of Snow White.

I got it from a myth I heard while I was in Mexico. A girl, who was just in her teens, like 14 or something, lived with her mum and dad but her dad was in the nab hand away a lot. One day her mum offered her a poison drink which caused blood to come from her eyes and mouth. The girl collected mirrors so her spirit haunts the house and hides in mirrors.

Just delete that post though.
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:57 pm

SoNanoka? wrote:Oh, I see. I didn't mean to base it of Snow White.

I got it from a myth I heard while I was in Mexico. A girl, who was just in her teens, like 14 or something, lived with her mum and dad but her dad was in the nab hand away a lot. One day her mum offered her a poison drink which caused blood to come from her eyes and mouth. The girl collected mirrors so her spirit haunts the house and hides in mirrors.

Just delete that post though.
Cool legend.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  SoNanoka? Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:26 pm

The apples is because Avalon means Island of Apples. And yeah, it's pretty cool.
SoNanoka?
SoNanoka?
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next