Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artificial Apocalypse [OPEN]

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Artificial Apocalypse [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Artificial Apocalypse [OPEN]

Post  killer8529 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:28 pm

i arived back at my home and turned of the bike the sun was setting i just sat ther on my bike thinking 'that robot 100% metal only a few i have seen are like that but is it the one from that battelfeld i will know soon enough' i got up and walked in to my shead and started to finish off a project 'if this thing dosent kill one of them then i will have to use the DEU' i look over at the wall a glass cabnit with a weapon the looks like a spider with a small gatling attached to it sat inside 'that soilger gave it to me but why?'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:04 am

KILLER'S POST [EDITED]
I arrived back at my home, turning off the bike. The sun was setting and I just sat on my bike, thinking. That guy was 100% metal; only a few I’ve seen are like that. But is it the one from the battlefield? I’ll know soon enough. I got up and walked into my shed, picking up some tools I needed to finish my project.
“If this doesn’t kill one of them I’ll have to use the DEU” I look over at the wall where a old, dusty glass cabinet stood, inside a spider-like machine with a small gatling gun attached to the back sat. “The soldier gave it to me; but why?”

MY POST
I slammed the door shut, feeling good about it, and stepped back so that the head of security can see.
"And you say this guys an andorid? a machine made to look and act like a human?" I nod and roll down my sleeves, not comfortable with my mechanics showing. I had to show him that I was part machine, standard procedure of meeting the guy, and told him everything I knew on the androids. I had skipped over the part where the android in the prison looked and acted like my friend, for good reason.
"So your saying these androids are that bastards best soldiers; and this guys his f***ing second-in-command!"
"As I said, I got a call from an old friend, go to help him; got ambushed by the androids, saved by this one. Told by my frind that he's working with the tin-can, then tied them both up and dragged them back here."

"You know that's putting the whole city in risk!"
"They said that he's on our side, and that he." I say, pointing at the cell door. "Had the key to killing Dante. But I didn't trust them, so brought them back here for interrogation"
"But-"
"That will be all Luke" Me and the head of Security, Luke, both look up as a frail, elderly ,an enters the room; several younger men and women trailing behind him. They were all dressed in casual clothes but all with rich green cloaks draped around their shoulders, gold medallions around their neck bearing the symbol of the city; a rose entwined around a sword.
"This young man, or machine, has much to tell. Let us hear it" The old man softly pushed past me and into the room, the others staying behind. I looked between them and Luke, seriously confused. He acknolowded my questioning stare with a nod and rolling of his eyes.
"That's the city leader, elder Galloway. He's a bit; senile" Luke mouthed the last word and glanced at the door, just in case the old man heard him. I snorted and stepped inside, hand on my gun just in case.

"Ah so he's the huntress, come to marvel at her catch" as soon as I stepped in the room I wanted to shoot the damn robot. He was sitting on a large metal chair, still chained up, with that smug smile on his face. If the old man wasn't in the room I would have shot him; It wouldn't have done any good but it would have made me feel better.
"How can I educate, inform or eradicate for you today?" I went to draw my pistol and shoot him, in the hand, but the elder raised his hand and smiled.
"I would like to know, if you are really betraying your creator; and why?" Good question I thought, crossing my arms and leaning against the wall.
"Yes. I am betraying Dante, the monster that made this Frankenstein creature. My reasons" Sebastian looked up at the roof, as if lost in thought. Suddenly his eyes started to glow like an old movie projector and a holographic imaged appeared, hanging in the air.
Machine fills the holographic space; wires and metal everywhere. Suddenly the image shifts to someone standing in thin air, and I realize with starling revulsion that this must of been Sebastian's last memory.
The person was Dante.
"You shall be the first of you kind Sebastian, the first of a new race of androids!"
"Your nuts Dante! You know that right! Humanity cannot be perfected, even in data and codes! Humanity is flawed and there is no way to change that!" The image panned around and I saw a torso, bare-chested, cut, bruised, bloodied and covered in probes; arms stretched out of view.
"I will create perfection!"
"Then you are lost!"
"Don't quote Star Wars to me Sebastian!"
"Fine then! Here's a little lesson for you, before you kill me! No matter what it is, be it aliens, creatures of the supernatural, robots; whatever! What fucks with humanity, gets fucked up in the end! f*** with us and we will f*** you up, royally!"
"I'll remember that when I'm ordering you to kill humans!"
"I'll be dead!"
"Oh, oh that's where your wrong!"
"What!"
"What!
"This machine your strapped to scans your brain, completely. it takes all the information, all the 'data' in your brain: your memories, your hopes and dreams, your sensory and bodily data; and converts it all to data. Lovely data which I'll download into your new perfect body"
"If I pay extra, can I get cup-holders and GPS included?"
"Always the smart ass. Let's see how much of a smart ass you'll be, when you're worshiping me as your god!"
" Probably the same as I worship god now"
The hologram suddenly disappeared and I blinked rapidly, forgetting where I was. Something cleared their throat and I looked down, Sebastian starring at me expectantly, like I would know exactly what he had been through.
"That's why I'm betraying him. Because he turned me into this. because he took away all the things that make me human, except my mind" Sebastian leaned forward in his chair. "Underneath all this hardware, all this wires and oils and gears. Inside this metal skull, is everything that made me Sebastian"
He looked up at me, almost begging me to belief him. "Akari, it's me; the one and only Sebastian. 100%, no tricks, no cons, no strings. I'm the man that saved you from the lab 3 years ago, and took your place.
I couldn't breath, couldn't move. I didn't know what to do, to say. I couldn't do anything except stare into the cold mechanical eyes and see the soul and intelligence of my friend behind them.
"I. Need to go. Check on Jayde" I quickly left, visibly shaken. I was pale and sweaty, my heart beating ten times fast. I rushed back to Jayde house and slammed the door harder then I meant to, sliding to the floor trying to catch my breath.
"Jayde" I took several breaths, and waited for her; trying to make sense of everything I had just seen and heard. When she didn't come for a few minutes I got up slowly and checked the house, calling her name. She wasn't anywhere to be found. I rushed through the house several times, then headed out into the city. I spent several hours looking for her, searching everywhere. When I returned back to her house that night, still not finding her here I began screaming.

Last edited by LordTomyh on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 pm

"She's coming around!"
I groaned as a light was shoved in my face, bright enough to almost blind me through my closed lids. Instinctively, I go to shield my eyes with my hand, but find it bound! Panic creeps up my chest as I struggle against the bounds holding down my body, unable to open my eyes against the light.
"Get her under control... NOW!" I know that voice...
I feel a weight appear by my side and a hand grab me, the light disappears with a clatter; unassumingly knock away by the man next to me.
I managed to open my eyes in time to see a big, shiny needle poised over my arm.
"NO!" the needle slides easily in with a sting and I freeze with a cringe. Discomfort turns to an almost burning sensation as the purple liquid was pushed into my veins.
Instantly dizzied, I stop fighting and my body relaxes. I stare at the ceiling as I try to remember how to breath.
"How much did you give her?"
"All of it..."
"All of it? Are you crazy that could kill her!"
I hear a solid smack and something large hit the floor; a man cries out in pain.
"I'm sorry! It wont happen again!"
"Too right it wont! Because if she dies... You die with her!" I realize in horror where I knew that voice; 3 years and there was still no mistaking it.
A face appears before me; warm brown eyes, almost black hair, crooked smile. A friendly look all in all.
No one would guess that he brought on this hell...
"Dante..." I ground through clenched teeth, hatred filling every inch of my soul, like the poison now filling my veins.

Last edited by cyclonecasey on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:17 am

"Where is she!" I burst into the cell room, everyone jumping and reaching for their guns. Sebastian just looked up calmly, as if this was a casual thing for him.
"Jayde? Safely at home; but of course I can't guarantee that" the android looked at the wall, bored.
"No! She's not!"
"Did you check all her usual hangouts?"
"Yes! Now what have you done with her!" Sebastian slowly turned to face me, concern written across his face. "Jayde, is missing?'
"Yes! Now what have you done to her!" I slammed the table denting the metal.
"You still think I'm part of this, still think I'm working for that monster" Sebastian started to rise, starring angrily at me. "I, hate, him. And if he's touched my sister, I will-"
"What? You'll do what?" Sebastian and I stared at each other for a few minutes, neither of us backing down, or saying anything.
"Where, is, she?"
"I don't know, Akari."
"Fine." I turned around, stalking towards the door.
"Akari!" I stopped, hand on the door. "If you're going out there to find her. I'm coming with you"
"What! I spun around; Sebastian was sitting again, his face set in a grim determination. All the guards were slowly drawing their guns and the elder was backing up into the corner.
"Sebastian, you're handcuffed to a table, surrounded by guards, in a underground slum city full of humans with guns ready to pull them out at the mere mention of a robot. How the f***! Do you expect me to take you with me?"
"That is my sister, maybe not in blood anymore. But she is still, my sister!"
"Do you honestly expect me to let you out; after how many people you've killed while you claim to be pretending to work for Dante!" Sebastian narrowed his eyes, and sat back in the chair. I starred back at him, something in his eyes unsettling me. I knew that look.
"Fine" He said, a creepy smile spreading across his face. "Then I guess I'm going to have to break out of prison" he started rattling the handcuffs, his hands and wrists getting faster and faster till they were a blur. The guards looked at each other, confused. i just watched Sebastian, loose papers starting to fly as his hands turned into a swirling vortex. Suddenly a memory flooded into my mind, Sebastian reading a comic book to me and explaining how the Flash could walk through solid objects, with his power of super-speed.
"Oh sh*t! I pulled out my gun and leveled it with the androids head. Just as Sebastian pulled his wrists, through the handcuffs. Sebastian stood up and I fired; Sebastian smiled as the bullet passed right through his forehead.
"Don't waste your bullets Artemis. It's pointless" The guards started firing their guns, Sebastian mock-yawning as the bullets passed through him.
"Hold your fire!" I yelled, holstering my gun and slamming the door closed with my foot. "He's one of Dante's top soldiers, his body has been upgraded so he has superhuman physical attribute"
The guards stopped firing and turned to me, confused. I pointed at him open handily and yelled, "He's got super-speed. He can vibrate his molecules so fast he phase through solid objects"
"Correct you are" I turned back to Sebastian, to find him face-to-face with me. "And now, excuse me, but I have to rescue my sister" Sebastian stepped right through forward, right through me. It felt as if something gooey passed through my body, leaving me shuddering and feeling defiled. I swore and spun around; just catching a brief glimpse of Sebastian sliding through the door. I grabbed the handle and ripped the door open, ripping it off its hinges by accident. "I'll go after him!" I yelled, throwing the door back into the room and rushing down the hall.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:45 pm

"Jayde... It's been so long, too long" he said smiling at me. He had pulled himself half onto the table; his face inches from mine, one knee on the table and one foot on the ground, his torso parallel to mine but slanted across.
"What was is your dear brother use to call you?" he tilts his head, humming in pretend recollection "Little Lotte? No, it was far more fitting to your personality than that... Ah! I remember now... Lady Loki"
My head; laying on the cold steel table, looking away from Dante; now snaps up. I hiss at him, actually hiss, and spit in his face.
"You don't get to call me that!"
He jumps away from me; angrily wiping the saliva from his eye and cheek, spitting at the ground as though it'd gotten in his mouth.
"Why can you just see?" he screams turning to face a wall' my long distance vision was a little blurry due to the poison, so I couldn't really see what he was doing over there, but I could see the shine of metallic objects on the walls.
"Why... can't you just understand?" he continues, lowering his voice to a gentler tone.
"All I'm trying to do is improve the human race... make thing better..."
"I'm sure Hitler said the same thing" I muttered, staring at the ceiling "Create his own perfect race... an army... blast all the impure or tainted people off the face of the earth, in other words... anyone who doesn't agree with how you see the world"
"Are you comparing me to Hitler?" he asked after a moment of silence, I could hear the confusion, almost imagine it on his face.
"Dante, you're Hitler with robots!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:09 pm

I expected the city to be in a full-scale panic with a android running around; instead everyone was going about as if nothing was wrong. I silently swore and tried to push through the milling crowd, standing on my tip-toes trying to find Sebastian. "Looking for someone?"
I spin around, finding him leaning against a street lamp, that smirk smile on his face.
"I honestly expected you to be out there" I point at the crowd. He looks up and smiles, showing his teeth. "I was waiting for you; for what is the point of a chase if no-ones following me"
"You waited for me, so I can chase you?"
"But of course" he pushed off the lamp post and rushed into the crowd, laughing. I swore and took after him, pushing through people while he managed to glide smoothly through.
Should I scream robot? I thought, squeezing between an elderly couple dragging a cart a fruit. No, that would cause a riot and i'll lose sight of him. Could slow him down though.
I tried to duck around a man, but I didn't see the large crate sitting on the corner; it connected with my shoulder, knocking me to the ground. I was dazed for a few seconds, the world swimming before me.
"Are yew alright miss?" someone helped me to my feet, dusting me off; he was tall for a man, taller then normal, at least 6 feet.
"yew alright?"
"Ah, yes; thank you mister?"
"Tom, ma'am" He said, tipping his bowler hat. He thanked him and moved off, looking around for Sebastian. I couldn't see his brown hair anywhere in the crowd, there were too many people in the way. i lost him.
"Dammit! I yelled, spinning around hoping that he waited up for me again.
"Hey! What are you doing!" I spun around, following the voice; coming out of a small tin house, most of the crowd stopped, curious as to what was going on. I pushed through the crowd, having an idea on what was causing the commotion. I stepped inside, finding a women holding a frying pan; she was starring at the fireplace, expecting something to come out of the sooty grate.
She looked up as I walked in. "He just walked in, looked around and started climbing up the fireplace" I did a double-take, not believing what she said. "He's climbing the fireplace?"
"Uh-huh" I rolled my eyes and turned to the fireplace, rolling up my sleeves. "I can't believe he's climbing a fireplace to get out of the city" Akari remembered the quick rundown of the underground city Jayde gave her when she entered; she remembered how all the houses and buildings were built with fireplaces and exhaust vents that reached up to the surface. All the vents were hidden amongst the ruins of the city above ground so the smoke and heat wouldn't set off any sensors.

I shook my head and stepped into the fireplace, looking up; the shaft disappearing into darkness. I couldn't see Sebastian, but I could hear him.
"Oh no you bloody don't!" I started climbing after him, not going to let the android escape.
"You are not going to kill all these people Sebastian! I won't let you!"
"You'll have to climb faster if you want to stop me!" He yelled back, another clump of soot hitting me in the face.
"You son of a bitch!"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:49 am

"Eugene!"
I heard a clutter and a rather nervous looking young man cam rushing over.
"Yes sir?" he asked, purposefully crouching down to make himself shorter.
"Instead of just standing around, why don't you finish setting up for Miss Graysons surgery?"
My heart sunk and those words rattled in my head.
"S-surgery?" Dante turned to me, smile firmly back in place.
"What were you expecting me to do with you?" for the first time in a very long time, I was terrified.
"Well, now I'm kind of wishing I was bait" he chuckles and walks back over.
"That's only part of it, Jayde... By the time Akari gets here to save you, you wont want to be saved.
"What are we starting with, sir?" the man, Eugene, asked from near the wall. Dante smiles, not taking his eyes off me; studying me, making a decision.
"Let's start with the eyes" he calls back.
He leans forward and runs a hand gently down my cheek, almost caress like but full of malice.
"You always had such beautiful eyes Jayde," he whispered "I wonder if we could improve them" he laughs and gently pushes himself away from me.
He stalks from the room, turning back at the door.
"Use the same model as Sebastian, please"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:16 pm

i sat on a wooden chair thinking 'something was missing but what my weapons my ammo my pase shifter my.....wait my pase shifter is gone i put it right there this morning.' i got up and moved to a button on the side of the wall "ok this means a i have misplaced it or B i have a robot in my back yard" i say as i press a button a moment later a circular weapons platform with muiltpull weapons come down from the cealing another full of ammo from 9 mm to over 100mm rounds in the center stood a beret 90cal (a beret that fires 90 mm rounds) i pick it up and put it over my shoulder with a strap and then grab two canisters of ammo for it before pressing the button and watching the platforms slowly return to were they were before. i then jump on my bike and move on back to the city 'i should go a stop them idiot leting that robot escape should be at least trying by now.' i put my foot down and a small brust of flames come out the exhaust 'sh*t that was the other thing weres the other girl oh well soon find out'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:01 pm

[Your turn, I think, Tomyh?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:57 pm

(yep
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:20 pm

I clawed my way out of the ground, caked in dirt and soot. The barren landscape spread out around me, the city stopping just a few meters from where I was. I stood up and looked around; pumping my shotgun to clear some of the dirt and grime that had fallen in the barrel as I climbed.
"Where are you, you sadistic bastard" I saw some movement by a large rock and rushed over, tensed to pounce on Sebastian and hopefully beat the truth out if him. I stopped at the rock, back flat against it, and peeked around the corner. He was standing right there, not a meter from me, looking around as if he was lost. I smiled inside and silently counted to three.
One.
Two.
Three.
I leaped out of my hiding spot, shotgun raised. Sebastian blurred, disappearing for a moment before reappearing right in front of me, a glowing blue sword in his hand, levelled with my throat.
"Jay-zuz Akari, don't jump out like that" He stepped back and lowered the sword, the blade collapsing on itself and retracting into the hilt. "You could end up dead"
"You're not gong anywhere Sebastian!" Sebastian titled his head, as if he didn't know what I was talking about.
"Akari, can I just mention that; shooting me is pointless. I'm robotic, my skin is slightly tougher then normal human skin. And I can accelerate from 0 to 300 mph in 3 seconds. I'll be gone before you can even pull the trigger"
"So why are you still here?"
“Gods!” Sebastian threw his hands in the air and stepped away. “What will it take to convince you that I am on your fricken side? Do I have to bring the head of every android and lay them at your feet? Do I have to bring Dante beaten and bruised, throw him before you just so you can behead him? Or do I have to start going through memories and embarrass you?”
Uh-oh[. I didn’t let my face change, but I knew that if this heap of metal in front of me did have Sebastian’s memories like he claimed, then I knew I was in trouble.
“Such as the time in year 8 where you spilt a beaker of hydrochloric acid all over an expensive piece of scientific equipment and I said I did it. Or the time where you put the laxatives in that bitch teacher’s coffee and another teacher drank it by accident. Or the time-”
“No” I said, lowering my shotgun. “Stop, please”
It was hard to believe, and I don’t think I was quite ready to believe it yet, but it was like the real Sebastian was standing in front of me, alive.
“If you start crying I’m letting you rust tin-girl” I started, looking around. He was shaking his head at me, smiling. “In case you’ve forgotten; we have a damsel in distress to rescue”
He went to turn away, and then turned back to me. “And don’t tell her I said that”
I smiled and looked around. “So I’m guessing you’ll know where she is; so just let me get my bike and we’ll be off”
“No time Artemis” He grabbed me and threw me over his back so I was hanging piggyback style. “The winds are picking up; a storms blowing in. And I think it needs to be shown whose boss”
Before I could answer the world suddenly disappeared into a blur, everything stripped away into streaks of colour. The wind roared in my face, trying to rip my skin from my bones; it was so loud and noisy I couldn't even hear myself screaming. It felt like I was being accelerated forwards but my whole body being pulled backwards, like a ball of dough being fired from a cannon, getting turned into a pancake.
So this is what 0-300 feels like
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:39 am

I watched as a blur of dust went by 'odly shaped' I thought "warning storm" my back pocket seam to say ....."oh sh*t back hom now!" i spin around hard nearly falling over before putting my foot down 'I annoy going to be in that city with A stormno way stuff that wait blur .....it couldnot be him that robot hmmn'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:06 am

It felt like we had been travelling for minutes before Sebastian stopped, dead. I don't know if the extreme G-forces affacted him or not, but the sudden stop almost crushed my entire body paper thin; I was almost glad Dante reinforced my bones and muscles.
"Where are we" I asked, weakly. I couldn't see much thanks to my wind-blasted eyes. I felt Sebastian looking around, the wind whipping his hair into my face; I shuddered at how real it felt.
"One of Dante top facilities in cyborg/android manufacturing. This is where he creates his best soldiers and machines" I felt Sebastian tense, his hands digging into my thighs. "This is where I was created and he, died."
I freeze, my entire body going cold with fear and shock. I knew where we were. I wiped my eyes, holding onto Sebastian with one hand. Slowly they began to clear, and when I could see again I looked up, and mentally screamed.
A squat, silver building rose out of the ground, pyramidal with a triangle base and large struts everywhere, pointing towards the sky.
"He based this building off of the Forerunner buildings from Halo, the bastard" Sebastian stood like a statue, looking down on the building. His eyes were still the steady calm from before, but I could feel the hatred pouring out of him.
"This is where you rescued me" I said, my voice barely audible. I saw his hand twitch, meaning he must of heard me. All the memories came flooding back; the pain, the fear, the hatred. I clenched my hands, hearing the metal groan as I squeezed. "And Jayde is in there. Which means we don't have time, to stand here and reminisce"
Sebastian looked at me as I drew my shotgun. "I'm getting my friend back, and then I am going to burn this burning to the ground."
"No, you're not" Sebastian drew his strange hilt from his pocket, along with a large metal egg. "I am; I'm going to send Dante a message that I know he'll freak over."
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:10 pm

"Ninth Circle, traitors. Fourth ring. Judecca... Lucifer... Judas... Brutus and Cassius...Centre of the universe...Passage from Hell...Ascent to the surface of the Southern Hemisphere--"
"Is she..." He paused listening to me rant.
"--that the wind turns seems from afar when a thick fog breathes, or when our hemisphere grows dark with night--"
"She's reciting Dante's Infernal"
I had just started on the last chapter... the last of 34 long chapters! I never had understood how this was a poem...
It was all I could do to keep myself awake, they'd pumped me so full of drugs that I had to concentrate 100 percent to keep myself from falling away.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:56 pm

I stoped at the out side the city to cheek to see if there was a storm "all clear storm passed" again my back pocket seemed to say " stupid devices playing up again. I must find we're they went it has to be but at the same time why didn't I notice it before he killed my comrads he was the one on that battle field but I have to be wrong, I have to be" I put my hand on the back of my Vick and grabed a small thin tranparant sheet over the top of myself 'I think it's time I tested these modifications I made lets hope that gyro works' after a few moments of fiddling with the gears two strips of blue lights came on each side of the front wheel and back as the gyro came out right in front of me spinning 'it works not as good as I hoped but it works not let test the boosters' i pulled two leavers eather side of the bike and our came two small jets 'hehe I knew that plane parts I found would come in handy now lets fly' I put my foot down traveling back the way I came the jets didnt activate "you stupid little peices of sh*t" I slam my foot into each a moment later they kick in I wish they didn't soon after, I slam back into the plastic over my bike makeing a hole 'great great and best of all I have a headache'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:53 pm

"Everything is ready sir, but she wont go under. What should I do?"
"What do you mean 'she won't go under'?"
"I mean; she's got more sh*t in her system than a drug mules anus! Somehow she's still awake"
"Impressive... Get started, if the drugs didn't knock her out pehaps the pain will!"
Now I shut my eyes tight; fear and panic and anger pulsing through my body like adreneline. I've had to cut projectiles from my body, stitch myself up, fix my own dislocations.
I was gonna be awake for this entire proceedure.
My eyes welled up but I fought them back. The man, Eugene, make his way over; dragging a table of surgical and robotic equipment with him.
He picks up what looks like an eyelash curler and and inserting it under my eyelids and locking it in an open position, holding my eye open wide.
"I can't imagine what he did to you to make you do this sort of thing" he doesn't reply, he shows no sign of even hearing me. Instead he picks up what looked a lot like and ice cream scooper.
"Oh god..."
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:57 am

I crouched behind a bush, scanning the courtyard through the leaves. The entire area was crawling with mech's; big one's, small one's, I even saw one as big as my head fly past.
"Lockdown."
I jumped where I crouched, stifling a scream as I turned, Sebastian standing behind me. Did super-sneak come with super-speed for this guy, that was the third time he's gone recon then returned without me noticing.
"Anything?" I asked impatiantly, holding my gun. He flashed his mischevious grin and pulled out a small metal ring, a red button in the middle.
"You remember new years eve at the bay?"
"Vaugly. Why?"
"Oh no reason, just putting on a show for Dante," Sebastian repiled, pressing the button. A colossal roar ripped the air behind me, the wind blasting my body as I turned around. The entire courtyard was engulfed in a fire ball, a monster pillar of red and gold almost as tall as the building. When the fireball died, almost nothing was left except for melted piles of metal and wires, and a large blackened hole in the wall.
I stared in shock; all that destruction in a few seconds. Slowly I turned to Sebastian, "what the hell was that?"
He marveled his handiwork, still with the grin on his face, and said, "That was a custom thing, a egg containing nitroglycerine, C4 and coffee creamer, all compressed under the pressure of 12 atmosphere's. I call it the Christmas Egg."
"Remind me to borrow some of those," I said, looking back at the chaos.
"Problem, I only made one."
"What!" I turned back to Sebastian, jaw almost scraping the floor. "That was one?"
"Yeah, and we better move before the guards do."
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:35 pm

Three more restraints, two more injections, and a jar full of embalming fluid later, I had lost my voice from screaming, and lost all hope of walking away.
The pain was worse than anything I'd felt before.
How do you describe the feeling of your eye being scooped out of your skull only to have two hunks of metal replace them?
"The eye's are in place"
"Let me see"
I let out a small whimper as I heard a second person approach the table. A pair of hands roughly grabs my face; one angles it towards him, the other gently pulling at my right eyelids. My new eyes darted around where he should be, but everything was black.
"I still need to install the brainware and then I can connect the eyes and turn them on"
It throat was raw and I could taste blood, but I had to ask, or at least try "B-b-brainware?" was all I managed to croak out before a short hacking cough forced me to resign my vocals.
When he spoke it was with a low chuckle, and with my eyes out of order it almost reminded me of the day we met, way back in high school. Back then he was just a regular teenage boy, moody but generally happy like the rest of us... and yet, and for the life of me I can never figure out why, I never liked him, never trusted him, he made my stomach churn from the first time I heard him speak.
"You always were too smart for your own good" I could feel his breath right on my face and knew he was right in front of me again, I could picture his smug smirk as clear as if I could actually see him.
"I'm sure you know by know that each of my creations is... unique?" I could tell it was more of a statement than a question "You're gonna be my little super-genius"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri May 06, 2016 7:25 pm

We lost our cover as soon as we crossed from the bush to the metallic base, city, thing. If it hadn't been for Sebastian's bomb I'm sure we would have been spotted as soon as we crossed the threshold.

Holding my gun tight to my body, just in case I checked every wall or corner, as I crossed one of the large thresholds to the main tower, just in case a patrol came back or something. yet as I pressed deeper and deeper into Dante's base I found an eerie itch creeping up my spine at the lack of robotics anywhere. I turned around and looked scanned where I had come, and there was nothing but the metal buildings, not a mech, droid or bot in sight. It was starting to creep me out.

Turning back I crossed the last of the open space and arrived at the base of the tower, where Sebastian had said he'd meet me. True to his word I found him near the entrance, sitting on a pile of broken and busted robotics. I lowered my gun and shot him a glare as he returned with a smug grin.

"Ran into some stragglers," he said as he jumped down and waved his hand in front of the door. A holographic bar appeared on the metallic surface, scanning his hand before disappearing as the door opened with a loud hydraulic thump and hiss.

So far so good I thought as I stepped into the dark opening, shotgun raised and sweeping the room. If we can get Jayde and get out with the same amount of ease then we were golden.

A whirring sound ahead in the darkness popped that bubble immediately. A red LED blinked into existence just ahead of me and rose to around 6 feet off the ground. I followed the light and tightened the grip on my weapon when more red LED's came on behind the first.

"Found the lights!" Sebastian yelled from somewhere behind the wall of LED's, and my blood froze. I tried to call out to to not turn the lights on, but with several loud whipp-snaps the darkness was banished by white fluorescent light, revealing the towering robots filling the large room.

The light also revealed me to them.

"Oh f***,"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri May 06, 2016 9:37 pm

Gee, I'm glad I don't have big boobs, I thought, trying to distract myself, otherwise this would be really uncomfortable.
They'd turned me over, onto my stomach, my head resting in a hole in the table. If it weren't for the straps hold it there it would almost be like a massage table. They'd been working like this for a solid hour, and I honestly didn't know if I was dreading or longing for that moment when they stop; and my robot eyes will flicker to life.

Will I still be me when that happens? How much of my brain is gonna have wires running through it?
"Careful. Careful!" The hands disappear from the back of my neck and I hear a crash and a thud and I start hyperventilating. "The incision goes in the Occipital Lobe not the Cerebellum, for f*** sake, are you trying to cripple her?"
"I'm not a brain surgeon!" he yells back, "I'm a bloody mechanic" he adds, voice low and shaking.
"Fine, I'll do it myself" I hear a metallic sound as he picks something up and I feel a hand at my neck; then he chuckles. "I always wanting to get into your pants, I guess I'll settle for getting into your brain"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4