Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane is what we are... [Sign up - Open]

+4
Jīn Lóng
cyclonecasey
killer8529
Tsuki
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Insane is what we are... [Sign up - Open] Empty Insane is what we are... [Sign up - Open]

Post  Tsuki Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:52 pm

After being in a mental hospital for many years, you have gained strange powers and have escaped. As expected you are being hunted by the mental hospital. Don't let them catch you.

You can have any power if it isn't taken, god like, invincibility or immortality.
Age is in between 14-18

CHARACTER SHEET
Name: Sunny Somers
Appearance: Shoulder length blonde hair, brown eyes, is wearing a white knee high dress that has been ripped, an untied straight jacket, white short frilly socks and grey shoes.
Power: Manipulation of time [stop, fast forward, reverse, and possibly erase]
Reason for being in mental hospital: A psychopath who began to eat victims. She still tends to murder but doesn't eat the victims.
Tsuki
Tsuki
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Insane is what we are... [Sign up - Open] Empty Re: Insane is what we are... [Sign up - Open]

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:40 am

I in
name: the body shredder (he he got this idea from ages back)
age 13
appearance: he has white hair black eyes and two horns on his head that look like cat ears he wears the same thing no matter the weather a full body vest the only part not covered is his face
power: I like to call them rifters there four arms invisible to the naked eye that are 10 meters long they can cut though nearly anything and make it impossible to capture the owner of them with out nearly killing them the arms also have incredable strength and the reason I escaped
reason for being in the metal hospital: I am a mass murderer that ripped peoples body to shreds one time I did it to my self and on top of this I have multypersonality disorder
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Insane is what we are... [Sign up - Open] Empty Re: Insane is what we are... [Sign up - Open]

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:59 am

Name: Kaydee Adams
Appearance: Short light pink hair with blond streak underneath. Tall, skinny and pale (Is there a specific outfit you had in mind for the start?)
Power: Enhanced synesthesia (the ability to visualize sound waves as colorful light waves and manipulate these lights by combining them with a particular emotion) AKA Siren Song (the ability to draw people in using music)
Reason for being in mental hospital: Witnessed a murder and through trauma, her memories were distorted, she described to murder using different characters and events front different movies and TV Shows!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Jīn Lóng Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Assumption for outfit: All white
Tsuki [I know her, we're family]: Anything white or extremely light grey
Jīn Lóng
Jīn Lóng
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:12 pm

So, just the stereotypical mental patient attire?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:32 pm

a straite jack for me
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:04 pm

:palm:
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:12 pm

only way to contain me normaly only pain stops me useing vectors but the straght jacket stops me useing them because it makes me desprite and the keeps me in one of my personalitys
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:13 pm

if it's a mental hospital, wouldn't we all have them anyways?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:20 pm

no not mine its made of a material that is as strong as dimands or close to
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:21 pm

:palm: NOTHING is as strong as diamonds... except more diamonds! Please stop being silly?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:24 pm

close to being that strong
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:25 pm

unless you can actually name something, drop it!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:48 pm

hehe you ased for something aritficaly made dimands
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Which are no where NEAR as strong as the real thing... Also I'd like to rephrase to something that can also be made into clothing... Good luck!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:51 pm

hmmmm let me think i can think of .......... fine then normal straight jacket but with an elctro magnetic field covering the room
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:52 pm

:palm:
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:57 pm

.....ok electormagnetic feild now my mind must b out for a walk....
to refrase it would more be like a cage covering about 4meaters long that she is suspened in a feild of magnets that keep her from reach of anyone
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Name: Dean Schofeild
Appearance: Tall and thin with short dark brown hair, bright brown eyes and thick eyebrows. Wears the mental patient uniform, including a straight jacket.
Power: Telekinesis
Reason for being in mental hospital: Normally a kind and gentle person until he developed extreme bi-polar disease, going from extreme anger to depression. He was committed to the mental asylum because he was a threat to himself and others, as he also developed mild cases of pyromania and kleptomania.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Name: Tory Alexander
Appearance: She has violet eyes with flowing brown hair, she likes to wear hiking boots and jeans with a loose fitting tank top. she has a sword on her back but doesnt use it. her favourite colour is green.
Power: Psychic abilities, read minds, summon things,heal things,
Reason for being in mental hospital: She believe she went into the past and was trying to marry someone who according to the record books didnt exist. she married him and saved him and saved the world through atlantis.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:52 pm

atlantis REALLLY YOUR NUTS
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:11 am

thats why i was in a mental hospital
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:14 pm

lol
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:36 pm

when are we going to start
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:53 pm

When either Tsuki gets back or we decide he/she is gone ore can't be online for a while and take over ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum