Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

+23
Girbot
BlazingHeart
The Skooglie
SoNanoka?
Tsuki
SirSuiji
Ragingblast12
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Kuru-kuru
Mr.Ace
Mokou
Kero-chan
Derpy
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
cyclonecasey
Legotransform
MrSage
Agrapeinthesun
LordTomyh
killer8529
ivorymaid
Drag
27 posters

:: Misc :: General

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  Chavvy Tue May 24, 2016 5:38 am

Never tried it, I'm not that posh, hell, I'd never even had tapas until a couple of months ago! XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Official ExtremeRPG Chat Thread

Post  Damxge Tue May 24, 2016 5:59 am

It's cheap at seafood places in Florida, don't really have to be posh there hahah
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 24, 2016 6:15 am

Think its a bit more expensive here, where as I'd imagine you can get it fairly easily where you are XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue May 24, 2016 6:45 am

Very true very true. I would imagine that it's relatively expensive if I were to try to get it here, since I'm in the middle of the country rather than by the water.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 24, 2016 7:12 am

Think most things are if they have to be transported from somewhere, yet still remain fresh.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue May 24, 2016 2:24 pm

They sell it just about everywhere (that I've seen), here. Fish N Chips, pizza places, restaurants. Everywhere. I think the availability is because just about everywhere I go is between five to 40 minutes from the coast.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed May 25, 2016 5:24 am

Shocked

You cant sell squid at a chippy! Thats just... wrong Laugh
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Girbot Wed May 25, 2016 9:43 am

ive got 5 and a half days of school left, and im so excited

but not before three finals

not so excited about those.
Girbot
Girbot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed May 25, 2016 2:38 pm

I start school tomorrow. First time back in school in like four or five years.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed May 25, 2016 4:20 pm

I will have been left for seven years next week XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Wed May 25, 2016 6:47 pm

By school, you mean college or sumtin? What you studying Mike?
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Wed May 25, 2016 7:50 pm

Think he's doing something to do with coding, don't quote me on it though.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu May 26, 2016 5:39 am

Aye, college. (American college, which is synonymous with university. I know there's some differences in the UK but I can't remember exactly what.) I'm going for a Bachelor's (4yr degree) in Computer Science with a focus on software engineering and coding. I wanted to go for a degree in Software Engineering, but all of the schools that offer such a degree are far out of state and I don't have the moneys to go out of state. So I'm instead going with the closest thing to it and basing my electives around my desired career.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu May 26, 2016 11:20 am

I just finished classes for sem 1 of my third year, hopefully my late. Three assessments, an exam than another semester and hopefully I am done.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Thu May 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Then what Dyl, and arduous still wanting to be a writer of some sort?

That's really cool Mike, I wish you the best in it. College/uni can be a laugh
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat May 28, 2016 8:11 am

Thanks Conor, I'm looking forward to it.

Garborg, do you mean that you only have that many days left until summer break, or that many days until you're totally done with school?
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Girbot Sat May 28, 2016 9:04 am

nah, that many days until summer break. will be a senior next year though
Girbot
Girbot
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon May 30, 2016 5:47 pm

So, I went and declared the winners for the Warriors, and locked the threads. The winner for both was Resonance. Hands down Devil .

@Conor I accept your challenge. Again a timeframe of a week?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Mon May 30, 2016 7:12 pm

Given that you don't really 'get' NGM, I don't think it's such a great idea now. I'd come up with a story you'd find disrespectful to your character and you'd wrote something a tad too serious. I'll wait until Warriors picks up a bit more, but thanks for the offer.
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon May 30, 2016 7:33 pm

Well you made the offer originally, but ok.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Mon May 30, 2016 9:19 pm

I know, but it's been a while since you've been active so it's given me time to reflect hahahaha
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Mon May 30, 2016 9:52 pm

Conor had to go meditate on the situation for three weeks or something.
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Conor Mon May 30, 2016 10:32 pm

In the Himalayas
Conor
Conor
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavvy Tue May 31, 2016 1:05 am

Admittedly, be had to beat up every Sherpa that advised against it, but he lived to tell the tale XD
Chavvy
Chavvy
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue May 31, 2016 1:12 pm

Hope he brought back something epic or rare, like a yeti tooth or fur coat, or the wise martial arts master beard
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next