Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW]

+4
Legotransform
Damxge
Agrapeinthesun
LordTomyh
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW] Empty Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW]

Post  LordTomyh Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:58 pm

[SIGNUP HERE]
Spoiler:

My eyes shot open, my mind suddenly alert. I was laying on a cold metallic floor, covered in water and metal shards, everything covered in half melted ice. I jumped to my feet and looked around, the room I was in was a disaster, everything destroyed, nothing even recognizable. A gaping hole lay in the opposite wall and I rushed outside, into a clean white hallway, steel doors every few meters. Apart from me the hallway was empty.
"Hello? Is Anyone There?"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Fri May 11, 2012 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW] Empty Re: Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW]

Post  Agrapeinthesun Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:41 pm

My eyes fluttered open, I was covered in water and shards of metal. The floor was cold and had traces off ice. I heard a yell. "Is anyone there!" I yelled in response, I was worried and did not no where I was or what had happened. I walked into a hallway it was full of metal doors and besides that it was empty.

I saw a figure in the distance. "Hello!" I yelled out to the figure.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:28 am

"Hello!" I turned to the sound, seeing a person down the hallway. I ran to them, hoping they knew what was going on when two men in uniforms rounded a corner and level guns at the persons head.
"Watch Out!" I shouted, raising my hand out to them even though I as too far away. A fireball the size of a beach ball shot out of my hand, missing the person and incinerating the guards instantly, they died without making a sound. I was thrown backwards by the fireball, skidding to a stop just outside a opening doorway.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:27 am

I stood up, shaking my head. Glancing around, I could see I was in a long, rusty corridor. The old metal wall thick with dark red rust. At even intervals along the walls were lighted windows looking into a small spherical tank of water. These gave off the only light, an eerie, green glow. I started walking, having to recollection of how I got there, though I wasn't panicking as I should have been to waking up, seemingly born into this body, in the middle of a dim corridor. Somewhere ahead, I heard a grinding noise, and an elevator shot past a dark hole in the wall, going up.
Making my way to it, I waited until I saw another elevator, and jumped, landing with a loud thump on the metal top.
"The bloody 'ell is that!" I heard from inside, just before several gunshots pierced the top of the elevator, barely missing me. After a few seconds, the elevator came to a stop and the three guards inside exited.
"There's an emergency boys! Two subjects have escaped!" someone yelled and the group took off, forgetting completely about me. Carefully, I removed the service panel and dropped into the elevator, the door still open. Creeping quietly, I exited the elevator into a long, white hallway, metal doors running along the sides. It was well lit and burned by eyes from the light dark transition.
Walking briskly, I followed the sound of the guards' receding footsteps. After a bit, they all halted, looking at something black and smoking, laying in the middle of the hall. Then, without even the slightest twinge of emotion, I recognized them as people. What the hell was wrong with me? I knew I should feel some emotion, but couldn't.
"There they are!" One of the guards yelled, dropping to one knee and leveling his gun at two people running away down the corridor.
"Look out!" I yelled, jumping forward to hit the guards. Instead, I just seemed to step right up behind the two fleeing test subjects. Disconcerted and confused, I stumbled and almost tripped into one of them.
Bullets whizzed by as the guards unloaded with their machine guns. Diving away, I rolled behind a corner, knocking into the back of one of the subject's legs, knocking them onto me.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:21 pm

I dodged the fireball the man who was coming towards me threw at the guards behind me. I ran closer to him, hoping he knew what was going on. "Do you know what's going on here?" I asked him. i heard more footsteps and I turned to see another person who tripped into me "Ow" I whimpered.

"Okay! Does anyone know what's happening!" I said getting up off the floor.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 pm

I turned to the girl, scared for my life "There Are People Shooting At Us And I Just Shoot A Fireball Out of My Hands And Flash Fried Two People. Worry About That Later. Run" I yelled, following my own warning and bolting down the hall. I heard the others behind me, and further back the footsteps of the guards chasing us
"Fire"
"sh*t NO!" I yelled and turned, grabbing the pair behind me, wrapping the girl in my body and throwing the man behind me, shielding them.
I heard the bullets, inches from me when there came an ear splitting screeching as metal tore and bent and a object broke through the white floor inches from my body. I let the girl go and looked up, a wall of solid rock lay before me, cutting off the entire hallway.
"What The Hell?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:05 am

I stood there for a second, staring at the wall.
"The hell did you just do?" I asked, touching the solid stone.
"I don't know, we can figure it out later!" he said, turning and taking off again. Reluctantly, I followed suit, dashing through the maze like structure. Several soldiers popped around corners but never opened fire, or if they did, they missed badly.
"Gotta love the bad guys' aim eh?" I joked, sliding to a halt before a large door.
"Hey!" I yelled to the others, still running away," Exit," I said, pointing at the small red sign above the door. The other two ran back and stood next to me, staring at the door.
"How do we get through?"I asked, poking the solid metal door. The younger man, possibly eighteen, stepped forward and put his hand on the door. With a grinding screech, the door seemed to crumpled beneath his palm, twisting itself into a basketball sized lump. All of our eyes were wide as we stared at the ball of twisted metal...
"Well! Lets go!" I said, starting out the door into the cold outside. Immediately, I stepped into a wall. Confused, I spun around, holding my nose, to find myself staring back at the other two, about fifty feet away, just coming out of the door.
"The hell just happened?!" I said, looking around. The same thing had happened in the hallway, and I was sure that was how I got out of the tank.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:14 pm

I ran after the boy, unsure of what just happened. One second he had been just ahead of men, know he stood at the other end of the hall. I ran to catch up, dragging the girl behind me when two guards appeared on my sides, stepping out of hallways i didn't see, both leveling guns at my head. I yelled out and wrapped my hands in my head, dropping to my knee. I heard a loud gust of wind and the two men cry out as they were raised off their feet and smashed, violently into the roof above. I removed my arms when I heard the twin thumps and looked c around. The heads were flattened, bloody pancakes full of shattered bone. I looked at the two, strangle unaffected by the sights, before leavings to my feet and running down the hall.
What Is Happening? How Am I doing This? I thought as I ran, I threw a fireball and killed two men, raised a wall of earth between me and two more, now lifted two men off their feet and smashed them into the roof
I took a step into the hallway where the man stood, and everything disappeared. I was floating in a void, nothing in sight. Then out of nowhere a group of bright lights surrounded me, manifesting into five beautiful and powerful people. I gasped as they came into sight, one was made of white flames, another out of flowing water and misty ice. One's body was made of swirling winds while the one next to them was made from pure lighting. The last stood before me, his body made of Rock and sand, Metal and plant.
"Wake Up!" I opened my eyes and found myself looking at a moving wall, door after door rushing past. I was being jostled and felt a hand holding onto my leg. "Wake Up Kid!" I realized I was being carried by the man, running down the hallway. I was about to speak when a loud gunshot ripped through the air, I looked up and saw a large group of guards chasing us, guns raised. Another gun discharged and scrapped my shoulder, pain exploding as I cried out. My hand shot up on it's own, palm open facing the guards and a bolt of lightning, hitting the guard in the lead and killing him instantly. I watched as the bolt jumped from guard to guard,m killing them before they had a chance to cry out. In seconds the group lay smoking in the hallway, growing further and further away.
"What was that" The man asked
"Nothing" I said, my voice as calm and even as ever
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:13 am

"We gotta get out of here!" I yelled, we had almost made it to a large reinforced door with a big EXIT sign over it when a guard stepped out in front of me. Without thinking, I dropped the younger man, he was awake now and landed on his hands and knees. Reaching out, I grabbed the barrel of the guard's assault rifle as he leveled it toward us, pushing hard, I brought it vertical between us and stepped forward, stomping hard on the man's foot, his arm failed and the gun twisted around, pointed directly at his face. I grabbed his other hand, his finger clenching and pulling the trigger.
I let him fall to the ground and turned back to the others.
"How did I do that?" I asked, looking at my hands.
"There's alot of things we dont' know, we'll figure it out later!" the younger man said, jumping up, stumbling as he ran toward the door. I stepped to follow him and found myself nose first against the large door, about ten feet in front of the others. Swearing, I pressed the door, it opened easily, swinging on well oiled hinges. Outside was a lumpy plain, extending in all directions.
Good lord, we're doomed," I said, looking around at the infinitive expanse of reddish dirt. It was mid afternoon and the sun was blazing hot.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:27 am

[Welcome to the outback mate]
The man kept dissapearing and reappearing further ahead, almost like magic. Following him through the door I stared out across the red sandy plain, glowing bright and hot in the midday sun. Suddenly my head shattered as pain erupted thought out my mind. I was kneeling, holding my head as I watched the desert shift and change, the others dissapearing into sand as a tall silver haired women took their place. She stated down at me, through as if I didn't exist.
"Alyn!" she barked, turning to a fair skinned young man behind her. He stood tall and proud, his brown with light blue highlights pulled back into a ponytail, his bright blue eyes staring past the women and the desert as if saw another world.
"Yes mother?" the women turned and slapped the man, hard. He turned with the slap, not losing his stance, not crying out. "You Are To Refer To Me As Commander Zeta. Nothing, Else!" Aldyn turned back to the women, leveling his gaze on her face, his cheek red, his face empty of emotion.
"Yes commander" The women narrowed her eyes at her sun and stalked off, leaving the main standing at attention.
"Alyn" The man softened and turned, reaching out for a little boy, about seven. "Alyn, what are we doibg in the sand?" the boy asked with an adorable young child voice. The man lifted the boy up into his arms and turned to face over my shoulder. " We're making a home Giaan, we're making a home.
The boy turned to stare off into the distance like thean holding him, and stated into my eyes. Though the passages of time separated I knew I was staring into my own child eyes.
"Get Up! We Got Company! I gasped and looked around, I was back in the present, kneeling besides two strangers escaping a facility I didn't know.
"Eyes Foward!" I did as told and found a tall masked man standing in the exat same spot Alyn had been standing. He wore a long black leather robe, billowing in the wind, over a pair of black leather pants and pointed boots. His waist long hair flowed around him like a cape as four large hair spikes stuck up from his scalp. A single long blue lock framed the side of his face, contrasting the blood red demon mask he wore. I struggled to my knee as he twirled a japanese bladeless hilt in his hand. "I'm on you side 119, I'm the one who freed you. I'm also like you with special powers" the man with me, the 'teleporter' went to say something but the masked man cut him off. "I'm going to provide cover for you to escape. Just head east to the rising sun, and you'll be safe. I'll Find You And Explain Everything Then" The man raised the bladeless hilt high into the air, a mist of grey appeared around his hand and a sword blade appeared out thin air, materializing like leaves falling from a stick in reverse.
"And before you ask. Call me The Crushing Maestro"

[Just a note on the Maestro. He is on our side. He is a superhuman. And his power is gravity, he can increase, decrease, shift the gravity like in Taken and even condense it to a point where it becomes solid, hence the blade. He can also use the condensed gravity like Byakuya's Senbon Sakura from Bleach, but he controls it with the hilt like Rangiku's Heineko. And his weakness is loud noise and sound]

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:32 am

"Come on!" I said, heaving the younger man to his feet. With that, I started out into the desert, a fierce wind picking up as I ran. After a few minutes I stopped, turning to look back at the others, I saw nothing but the plain. No facility, no people, not even a tree, just rolling hills.
"God damnit!" I bellowed, stomping, something was wrong with me, something was happening. I started back the way I'd come when I stepped into thin air. With a scream, I started flailing as I fell. With a thump, I landed on someone, sending both of us crashing to the ground. I rolled over onto my feet, ready to fight, when I realised it was the other two. The facility a large blob in teh distance.
"What the hell," I said, helping the others to their feet.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:39 pm

I grabbed the man's hand, holding it tightly hoping he didn't disappear again and if he did, he would drag us with him.
"Whatever happens, We Do Not Let Go Of Each Other" I said, leading the way into the desert, hoping to get away before whatever this Maestro did happened.
Suddenly the desert sand around us exploded into mini sand storms as reflective grey metal shard burst from the ground, flying towards the man behind us, standing with his sword raised above his head. The shards formed together into a large spiral above him, like the winds of a cyclone forming.
"Shattered memories of Joys long dead, like words lost upon a timeless wind" The spiraling shards began to move faster and faster, spinning sand around them like a tornado. The sky began to darken from the amount of and in the air, a sand storm brewing from this man's power. I kept running, letting go of the girls hand to rip off my sleeve and wrap it around my mouth and nose.
"Soar now, and dance. UPON A JOYLESS, BREEZE" The man yelled, swing the sword down. The shards followed his swing, flying like shards of hail and rain at the facility. The sand followed like a cloud of insects, sand blasting the building. Men who rushed outside were cut to ribbons, other's crushed by invisible forces.
"Keep Running" I yelled as the sand began to lift beneath our feet, pulled into the swirling vortex assaulting the building. I was screaming, so was the girl. The man just stared dead ahead, his face set.
Suddenly I was tumbling down a small sand dune, kicking up sand. I was still holding on to the others as we landed at the base of the hill, siting upright and dizzy.
"What. Was that?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:01 am

I glanced around, having known exactly what happened. The storm was gone, and there was a tall tree in the distance, shreds of plants poked themselves up through the sand, showing we'd gone quite a distance. I stood up, releasing the others. A thought occurred to me, whenever I teleported, my mind was focused on one task. In the hallway, it was getting at the guards, here, I was focused on getting away. I closed my eyes and imagined the tree in my mind, seeing far too well for having seen it from so far away. I opened my eyes to find myself right in front of it, the rough bark almost close enough to feel.
I turned around, blinking, I came to the others side, over fifteen yards away.
"I think I've figured it out!" I said excitedly, but immediately teleported to the top of the dune, where I promptly rolled from, right onto the others.
"Or not," I said, wiping sand out of my mouth.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:18 pm

"Figured it out? Figured It Out! Figured What Out!" I ran up to the top of the dune, looking out across the red desert. "What The Hell Is Happening To Us? I Don't Remember a Bloody Thing, And I'm Throwing Fire Balls, Creating Walls of Rock to Rise up Out of the Ground, Blowing Guys Away With Gusts of Wind And Electrocuting Them With Lightning That Came out Of MY f***ing HAND” I kicked the top of the dune and the whole side of the hill I was standing on went up in a puff of sand, a pillar of rock rising up and jutting meters in the sky, the base at my foot.
I looked up at the rock, my face going from shock to anger. “WHAT THE f*** IS GOING ON” I slammed my fist into the rock and the whole ground shook, geysers of water shooting high into the air, mini tornadoes forming instantly, the next dune erupted into a ball of fire and lightning licked the sky.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:18 am

I didn't know what was going on, but apparently I wasn't the only one with some abilities. I turned, grabbing the other part of our group, and teleported to a safe distance away. I figured we'd wait until he was done yelling and angry...
NO telling how long that could be, he looked pretty angry...
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:03 am

I was about nose deep in sand,I stood up,spitting sand out of my mouth,I saw 3 shadowy figures in the distance,about 17 feet away,I yelled,hoping to get them to come to me,there was really no freakin sense about what happened back there at all,so I thought they could help me find answers,no reply,I yelled again,louder,I saw one of the figures turn around,I dug my knees out of the sand and waited.
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:39 am

I stepped forward, coming to stand right before the distant figure, he was half buried in the sand and looked a bit panicked. He flopped back a bit at my sudden appearance. I was beginning to get used to the teleporting bit.
"Oi mate," I said, reaching down for his hand. He grabbed my arm and I hauled him out of the sand, which honestly looked like it was sucking him down.
"Name's Eleven Nine," I said, "And you are?" I asked, looking him over quickly for weapons. He didn't look dangerous, and was wearing the same jumpsuit as we were, which meant he was probably an escaped experiment as well.
I reached up and grabbed his shoulder, teleporting us back to the others. He stumbled and fell forward. It appeared the other guy had calmed a bit and was now sitting on the ground, huffing angrily.
"We got us a new friend," I said, smiling.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:12 am

"Great, we got a new friend" My words were so full of sarcasm I doubt even the sand could miss it. I was starring out at the lake I had just made, watching as water filled in from underneath to fill the area between hills of solid glass.
"So what do we do now? We're escapees from a facility which no doubt experimented on us, and I have the ability to control nature and you teleport" I picked up a large piece of glass and focused on it, going over everything that had happened so far. I felt my anger building and suddenly my hands were glowing white, the glass melting in my grasp.
"Do you mind calming down? Before you burn us all to death?"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:47 am

"Think we missed anyone back there?"I said calmly,but still worried incase we actually DID miss any guards back there and they come for us,"Im kinda useless in powers for fighting,but I can regenerate much quicker than you,so I can finish anybody off if you are all knocked out or hurt and need to recover immediately.)"Oh right,names Demicius Resde."
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:15 pm

[Better Extreme]

"So you heal quicker then most people, handy if we get in a gun fight and get hit by a few non-fatal bullets" I stood up and looked down at the lake now formed, watching as it lapped at my feet.
"As I said, what do we do now" I looked up at the sky and suddenly I was flying over the desert, watching it turn to bushy grassland then into golden farmland and rising suburbia, then to a rising city of silver and grey, with a golden topped blue tower rising above the rest.
"Where are you going?" I stopped dead, and realized I was waist deep in the new lake. I turned back and without think opened my mouth "South west of here, about 1,780 km in a straight line is a city, just came to me. Melbourne I think its called" the three of them looked amongst each other, confused, then looked up the way I was heading. "You expect us to walk through the desert, for nearly 2,000 km. Where will we get food and water, or shade" I looked at the teleporter as if he was blind. Behind me the water suddenly rose up into a large swirling sphere and exploded above our heads, drenching us in sweet pure water.
"Did you just miss the fact that I made a lake in the middle of a desert? Besides, with your ability I'm sure we can cut the travel distance"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  calamity-casey Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:52 am

My eyes fluttered open, I felt so dizzy... and weak. My neck flopped around and cracked loudly, making me gasp with a mix of pleasure and pain. I tried to stretch the rest of my body, my awareness and strength growing, but found no room to move. I was in some kind of tube!
I placed my hands against the glass and pushed... Nothing! I pushed harder and suddenly a large pane of glass appeared just outside, balancing itself for a second before it teetered backwards and smashed into what looked like a control panel.
There was a sudden sucking noise and the door popped open. Cautiously I climbed out, the door closing behind me. Looking back I saw a small metal label on he door. I ran my hand over it and pulled it of.
"Experiment 2X"
I turned back around and walked out the door and down and empty hallway. I was walking for barely a minute before I came to two men, burnt to a crisp.
"The hell is going on?"
calamity-casey
Newcomer
Newcomer

https://www.youtube.com/user/inSYNCinSANITY

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:01 pm

"But didn't that guy say head east? I forget what he called himself, the guy with the mask?" 192, the teleporter was looking between me and the direction we had come. Demicius and the girl were looking at the fountain of water now flying several meters in the air, forced p from underneath. Damn, I don't have any control over these powers. I can't even find the off switch for that damn geyser I thought, turning to face the water sprout and hurled a piece of glass at it. I know one thing, there tied to my anger, maybe my other emotions as well, so I've got to be careful
"Yeah well, I saw Melbourne and for some reason know it's south east, not directly east. Besides, we're still travelling east in a way" I turn around again and face the direction I intend to head, smiling as if I know something no one else does
"I'm not sure I like you're sense of direction, why don't you just find us the closest inhabited city and take us there instead?" I point behind me, the direction we came, "Small town of Alice springs is that way, past the base we just escaped. It's on the highway heading north and south so you can go here if you like" I turn to face the man, face serious, "But I am the one who can give you food, water and shade, and I'm going south East. So good luck out there"
"What! That Sounds Like Black Mail!" I smile and offer him a bored shrug, holding my hands out in a offering gesture, "Sounds like that doesn't it. So what it's going to be then teleporter"

[Note Cross, I'm trying to make my guy have a sort of friend rival relationship with you, if that's ok?]
[And Repo, I'm sending you a guide ok?]

MAESTRO
I waved my bladeles hilt lazy and the cocoon of reflective grey metal blew apart, depositing the carved up remains of the guard.
"I expected more from these men Zeta, I thought they'd be more of a challenge" I spoke aloud, knowing that no one was around yet somewhere in the country someone was standing in a control room watching my every move.
I heard footsteps coming from the hallway before me and smiled. Maybe someone decided to get cautious I thought, waving my hand. The metal shards floating through the air gathered around my shoulders, dropping to the floor in a flowing cloak. Smiling wickedly I stepped around the corner, arm outsteched, hilt in hand, ready to scare another guard with my demonic face and cold blue eyes.
Instead I find myself looking down on a young women, about seven years my younger, dressed in the same jump suit as the other escapees
"Oh, You're an experiment as well?" I ask, lowering my hilt and extended my hand to her.
"What's your name my dear?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  calamity-casey Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:39 am

I'd been wondering around for about an hour now, though truthfully it felt like much longer. There had been more bodies along the way, including two men who looked very much like their heads had been squished between to slabs of concrete.
I was coming up on a corner when I heard a voice coming from just up ahead!
"I expected more from these men Zeta, I thought they'd be more of a challenge" My heart rate increased dramatically and I tries to sneak closer. There was complete silence now, and I wondered if the man, whoever he was, had gone away. I was almost at the point of being able to peek beyond the corner... when he rounded it.
I gasped at his face- his eyes. That was not normal! But then, how would I know what normal was?
"Oh, You're an experiment as well?" he asked, lowering the sword he had been pointing at me and extending a hand out "What's your name my dear?"
I glanced nervously around the room before bashfully looking back up to him.
"According to this, I'm Experiment 2X" I hand cam up to fiddle with the tag I had tied around my neck using some metal wire I'd found. Gently he knocked my hand down and took a look himself. "So you are"
calamity-casey
Newcomer
Newcomer

https://www.youtube.com/user/inSYNCinSANITY

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:39 pm

[Cross/Grape/Extreme, Terra's waiting on you]

MAESTRO
I looked at the answer, then around hastily and grabbed her hand, dragging her down the hall at a run, "Can't say here, If I say they catch me. Game over for all of us" I ran down the halls I had come through, following the path of body parts I left, dragging 2X behind me
"Us? They's more like me" A bullet whizzed past my head and I spun, putting her behind me and swung my sword. The blade shot forward in a crescent surge and cut the man in half, returning to me like a bird caught in a light net. "Later, I've got to get you out of here" I turned and saw an tall muscular man casually walking down the hallway towards us, naked from the waist up.
"Aw sh*t" the man saw me and smiled, wickedly. His chocolate brown skin began to darken to gunmetal grey and wicked spikes erupted all over his body. Behind him a thin girl appeared from thin air, also smiling wickedly as a second man joined them, cracking his knuckles.
"That's not good is it?" 2X was leaning out from behind me, watching the three advance on us."Not even close. That's Cine, Shimmer and Break, they're names reflect their powers" I began to back away down the hall, careful to keep her behind me. "Powers?"
"Cine is a human porcupine, Shimmer can bend light to become invisible and break, well he can crush diamonds with his bare hand"
"What!"
"Yeah, and the problem is. there not on our side" Shimmer began to blur and fade out, Break punched one of the walls, sending a chunk of plaster the size of a truck as us. I waved my hand and a my cloak of shards flew out and shredded the projectile inches from where I stood. I knew I only had a matter of time before I was in real trouble so I turned to 2X
"Do you trust me?
"What?"
"Do, you, trust me?"
"I only just met you"
"Doesn't Matter! Very Soon On of them is Going to Appear and Corner Us. You'll go Back to Being a Science Experiment and I'll Be Killed. Do, You, Trust, Me?" she looked at the swirling mass of shards behind me, debating weather or not to trust me, when I heard faint footsteps behind me, footsteps no one should be able to hear.
"Outta time" I said, grabbing 2X and throwing her over my back. I closed my eyes and felt the hundreds of tonnes vanish from my body, leaving it feeling light and free. My eyes snapped open and I ran. I stopped five seconds later because we were a mile from the base, sliding down a sand dune. When we reached the bottom I gently dropped 2X and sat down, focusing my power, feeling the comfortable weight of 42,328 tonnes settle back onto me.
"How'd You Do That?" I opened one eye and looked up at 2X. She was turning in circles, trying to figure out where we were. I closed my eye and let out a long sigh, "Long story. More important now, I've no idea where I am, which means I've lost the others. Hopefully their heading east to Sydney like I told them to"
"Sydney?" I nod, not opening my eyes, "I have some things there I have to collect, then I was planning on taking any escapees like yourself down to Melbourne to hide out for a while. But that plan went to sh*t when the Alpha three showed up" I open my eyes and flop on the sand, using my power to keep myself from sinking in, "So you're stuck with me for now 2X, like it or not" 2X looked down on me, unsure if I was to trust or not. Finally she sighed and let out a sigh, sitting down. "You know you didn't answer my question" I smile and remove my mask, throwing it onto the sand.
"I'm Alyn, otherwise know ass the Crushing Maestro"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:10 am

My breathing was raged, my body shaking. Even in the blistering heat, I felt cold.
"The Crushing Maestro... Do I want to know where that came from?" I asked him, wrapping my arms tightly around myself.
"And how many of us are out there? And what can they do? What can I do? How did we get here?" I felt myself spiraling out of control and my tremours became almost violent.
"Woah... Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah!!!" Alyn touched me lightly trying to stem my flow of questions, but when I showed no sign of calming he grabbed me by the shoulders and turned my rufly to face him.
"One question at a time please!"
"What the hell is going on?"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next