Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW]

+4
Legotransform
Damxge
Agrapeinthesun
LordTomyh
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW] - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW]

Post  Legotransform Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:11 am

"GUYS!"I ran and ran to some dotted around cars and people running away from the forest,"They have gotta be running to something..."I sped past a child knocking him off his feet and reached Terra and Exavier,"Hey guys!"I ran along but scraped my ankle one a sharp branch,blood was pouring out"Dont worry,I regernerate super quick,remember?"My skin passed over the wound and filled it completely,passing some blood out"See?"
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW] - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW]

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:16 am

[Hmmm ... I just noticed (I really should have earlier) ... you shouldn't have known about your powers when you did ... Unless you were cut while escaping the base (mysteriously ending up in the desert where we were Shocked) ...]

TERRA
"Wait!" One of the people turned around and saw us running, calling back to a person in the big jeep. I could hear Demicius behind us saying something, but i ignored him as we all reached the car together.
"Where The Hell Did You Three Come From!"
"Four!" I turn around and see Exavier pointing at the girl, barely outrunning the fires. Suddenly he disappears and manifests next to her, grabbing her wrist and teleporting her to the rest of us. The man behind me just stared in shock, eyes bulging, jaw dropped.
"What the Hell?"
"Everyone Get In!" I turn around and get hit in the head by the boot door as it opens up, knocking me down. Exavier stiffles a laugh and picked me up, throwing me in the boot and yelling at the other two to hope in. Dazed i don't notice the girl and Demicius hope in after me, only the splitting headache I had.
"Anyone get the name of the truck that hit me" I say woozily, and pass out.

ALYN
I was trying not to think about the girl sleeping next to me, trying not to think about what she wasn't wearing.
You love it
No I'm not Nyl I sighed quietly and rolled over onto my back, trying to think of ways to get to sleep quickly, so I could get this night over with and go buy her some fricken clothes. Sheep don't work, neither does counting random things. Picturing a familiar place never helps, cause that was the base. I'm too smart to bore myself to sleep.
I sigh again, rolling my shoulders. There was one thing I could do, I hated it, but it worked. Alright Nyl, start talking. And try put me to sleep, not keep me up all night red in the face and afraid to roll over.
Oh I'll try Al, I'll try I could just picture him grinning in the back of my head, planning something nasty for me.
So I think the plan went well, don't you? Of course you do, we rescued 5 people. Of course we lost four of them when we went back inside and we found her. She is by far my most favorite. But We did plan to rescue more didn't we? Maybe the system overload just wasn't enough, maybe it needed more juice. Maybe once we find the other's we could get that Terra kid and -
He always managed to put me to sleep, I don't know how. He just did. Within minutes of him starting, I was asleep. smiling as my dreams started
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:53 am

(Ive got one of those,I call it the annoying orange)

"You okay Terra?"I knew he wouldent reply because he was knocked out,but how did the bush fire happen?I think it was because the wind directly blew my fire from the sticks onto one of the bushes close to a tree,which was near to several other trees,which spread the wildfire because there bark caught on fire,The more I thought about it the more my head was starting to ache.
I thought about it a bit,then stopped,and restarted it again.
"(Exavier)Uh,guys?were out of gas"
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:04 pm

"Maybe I can fix it!" I said before turning around to see the flames were getting closer. "All I need is some water" I said to Demicius and 192 "You guys got any water on you?" I ask doubtfully. I look at Terra's unconscious body and hoped that they had some water because if not he'd be like that for a long time and we COULD NOT afford that to happen.
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:24 pm

[Ok that's it. Terra's waking up ...]

The flames were getting closer and closer to the car, the heat was almost melting. The family had run off, leaving the car. The others were trying to drag Terra out of the back but his pants were caught on something.
"We've Got To Leave Him!"
"No!"
Delta started screaming from the heat, Exavier turned around to see the fires a bare few meteres away, closing in fast.
"sh*t!" He turned to grab Terra, going to teleport everyone out of there even if it took the car. When the younger man's eye's opened.
Instantly the fire receded as if punched. The ground rose up like a great wave, ripping up trees and plants like they were toys. The skies darkened and lightning licked the sky, rain began to hammer down in seconds, hard enough to hurt. The fire was extinguished instantly, even the smoking ruins was soaked. As soon as it started the rain stopped and the sky returned to normal instantly, the ground settled down and Terra sat up, looking at the devastation before him, confused.
"How long was i out?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sun May 13, 2012 12:20 am

I ran away dangerously close to the forest fire and thought "Hey wait a second...If I regenerated ten times from when I was escaping the grungy room in that facility and regenerated way faster than any body else,that means I must have a superpower,I wonder what stuffs it up?"I continued running and without knowing,leaned closer to the fire,then I scraped my ankle on a very sharp branch"AAGH!"I wasent regenerating at all,holding my leg I screamed in pain,the fire was reaching colser to my body"YAA!"I couldent get up,my leg was too badly injured,the fire was burning my shirt off my back and melting the soles of my shoes.Terra saw me crying in pain from way over where he was standing,(Terra say)"What?!"
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed May 16, 2012 12:14 am

"What the hell was that?" I stood at the top of a small hill, looking at the burnt landscape before me. The fire hadn't burnt that much, and everything was soaking wet, like someone had turned a hose on a small grass fire.
"Did I do that?" I look down at Exavier, confused. He simply shrugged and looked back at the blackened mess.
"Remind me not to -" the wail of siren cut him off and we both spun, seeing police cars and firetrucks driving towards us sirens blaring.
"Time to go" Exavier grabbed my hand and teleported, landing besides Demicius. The boy jumped and almost tripped over a log before I grabbed his arm and felt the familiar sensation of falling through a void and landing abruptly. Exavier grabbed the girls hand and looked back at the convoy barreling down on us. A fire truck was close enough to see us, I could actually see the faces of the men inside, starring at us determined.
"Let's go" Again I felt the void swallow me up before landing on hard even ground. I looked down and saw black asphalt, painted with a long strip of white. I looked up and saw we were standing on a long road that vanished in the distance. On either side of us were trees as far as we could see, shading a lone kangaroo, who was standing erect watching us.
Demicius looked up at the Kangaroo and took a step towards it, I grabbed the back of his shirt and tuned him around, saying into his face "no more eating"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Wed May 16, 2012 8:02 am

I stood there still figuring out was happened. I turned to see a kangaroo and Demicius was walking towards it and Terra stopped him by grabbing his shirt. "Where are we?" I asked curiously. "Oh by the way, I never properly introduced myself, I'm Delta" I said smiling.

I at least knew my weakness was my fears because of the fire, I had to take it down but I still stood strong.
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:11 am

"So,Terra,Where the hell are we?"I looked round to see a vast open landscape with a road running through it,"Cool!Oh right,Terra,get off my shirt"He opened his fist and let the shirt out,a small spark was flying on it like fireworks,the spark spread like wildfire and I turned my chin on my left shoulder to look at my back,"WHAT THE HELL TERRA!YOU SET MY SHIRT ON FIRE!"I jumped over to a small patch of draining water,turned around and forced my back into it"Aaaahhhh,oh yeah"I sprang back up with a smile and walked along the road
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:40 pm

DELTA

I sigh as he put out the fire on his back, and walked passed them and down the road, I felt like I should have one of those hobo bags on a stick to carry over my shoulder, the thought made me smile!
"Where you going?" I turned slightly, my smile gone "Am I going the wrong way?" I asked looking around the landscape.
Terra followed my gaze thinking for a moment before a smile spread over his face, and with a shrug of his shoulder he started walking in my direction "Lucky guess"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:54 pm

"Demecius, we're leaving" I walked off, hoping that he would follow without devouring some other poor animal. Exavier shook his head and followed after me.
"How long till we reach Melbourne?" Delta was skipping ahead, on the edge of the road. I looked up at the sky, while trying to focus on the earth beneath my feet. Even though I couldn't control my powers, I could still sense the elements, I could feel pockets of water hidden underground, even feel distant specks of fire far underground. As well I could spread my mind across the Earth, giving me a great sense of direction.
"From where we are now... about 3 - 4 days walking, quicker with Exavier and his teleportation" Exavier sighed and grabbed Demecius, disappearing and reappearing next to me, grabbing my hand and dragging me with him in and out of the void he traveled through.
I sighed and shook my head, grabbing Delta and saying "let's go"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:16 pm

DELTA

I didn't like this feeling, just a weird feeling of absolutely nothing, a black void. It didn't last long, but I still detested it.
We landed on a road that looked just like the last, only, instead of the bush, it was a large town lain out before us. I look to my right and see a large sign.
"Sovereign Hill?" I say drawing the attention of the others. Terra steps forward, tilting his head "Ballerat? Damn... We've landed over 100 kilometers too far right!"
"Gee, I'm sorry, I'll let you and your lighting handle it next time, shall I?" Exavier asked sarcastically. I smiled as Terra turned back, half-smiling half-glaring. "Well, Melbourne's about a days walk from here, so..."
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:43 am

[I've been trying to write this for a week and I've hit such a blocked road I can't even think. So here it is, to try and keep the story going]

"So, I say we start walking"
"Stuff walking. I'm tired. And hungry!" Everyone bowed their heads and sighed as Demecius looked around, no doubt for some poor animal.
"Well," I say clapping my hands together. "I guess we can find somewhere to spend the night"
"Problem. I don't think we can find anywhere that gives free food and shelter" Exavier patted his thighs to imitate checking his pockets. Demecius copied him and Delta just held out her hands and shook her head.
"Well I don'tknow what we're suppose to do" I look around the area where we landed, feeling as If I should do something. no one ever made me the leader, and I didn't make myselfleader. But I knew I had to do something.
"I don't know, what can we do?"

[If anyone's got any bright ideas?]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:22 am

I step forward, thinking hard, an idea forms.
"What time is it?" I ask looking out at the town, there's a moment of confused silence before Terra replies "Quarter to 7" I smile and turn to face the group. "Well, I have the perfect solution to our problem, food...shelter... warmth..."
"You gonna share with class?" Demecius asked impatiently, my smile grows larger.
"The malls are closing, we wait for lock up, Exavier zaps us in... and we'll have beds, food, heaters... then we hightail it before anyone realizes we're there!" I turn, again, to face the group to find identical impressed looks on each of their faces. I smile ear to ear, and allow myself to bask in my own genius!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:48 pm

The mall was dead silent, almost dark when we teleported in. Everyone spread out, half crouched, watching every shadow.
"Has anyone noticed, that we're moving like master thieves and assassins" We all stopped dead, surprised as we realized we were moving like assassins, as if we were trained like that.
"That's, creepy" I nod and head towards a dark shop, forcing myself to walk normally. I peered inside the windows, looking for any food, warmth or something comfortable to sleep on.
"Found some food" I looked over to see Demicius vaulting the counter of a fast food restaurant. I looked up at the sign of a blue ringed burger around the words 'burger king' and sighed. At least it isn't a live animal.
"I'll go with him, make sure he doesn't eat everything" Delta disappeared behind the counter and i turned back to the store, looking for anything we can use to warm ourselves.
"Found some mattresses" Exavier disappear, and I hear him inside one of the shops. Then he was standing behind me, holding two queen size mattresses.
"Ok, I think there's some heaters in here. If not we can find a lighter and something to burn"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:53 pm

I looked around the restaraunt, frowning as I realized I'd lost Demicius "Crap!" I hear a loud crash and ran towards it. I rounded a corner and clapped a hand over my mouth to stifle the laughter, because there he was... On the floor... Buried under boxes...
"THAT, my friend, is called karma!" I laugh even more as he practically pouts "I just wanted a burger!" he whined, starting to squirm out from under the boxes. I walked over and held out my hand "You won't find any" I said as I helped him up "Nothing's cooked... Not that that'd stop you!" I added with a sad realization!
"C'mon..." I start pulling him towards the exit "Let's catch up to the others..."
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:23 am

"Think this will work?" I look around the bed shop, trying to decide which bed to sleep on. Exavier jumped onto one of the large one, and almost bounced off. He looked up at me, struggling not to laugh and said "You saw nothing!"
I burst out laughing, almost doubling over and dropping the sleeping bags I was holding. "I saw everything"
I heard someone tap on the window and jumped, expecting to see a security guard. Instead I saw Delta and Demicius, he holding a box of tin spaghetti and baked beans and she carrying bowls, plastic cutlery and a few bottles.
"I'll get them" I heard Exavier disappear and threw myself on one of the beds. I almost fell asleep then, I would have if the others hadn't come back and thrown all the stuff on me.
"Dig in" Delta said with a smirk as she pulled out a few cans and a bowl. Demicuis pulled out some plastic cups and tried to grab the box full of food, only to be smacked by Exavier.
"Eat up, we're leaving early in the morning. before all the guards show up"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:09 am

DELTA:

I sat down next to Terra, tin of spaghetti in one hand, a fork in the other, I hook my finger under the ring and peel the lid open, dropping it in the box, and started eating.
I hadn't really realized just how tired I was until now, and I guess it had been a long day...
When I finished my food, I dropped the tin in the box as well and flopped back on the bed, too tire to ever grab a sleeping bag!
"Hey, my bed!" I felt Terra nudge me "Don't care, too tired..." I muttered, bringing my arm up over my eyes.
"I'm not moving, this is MY bed" I sighed with a smile "I guess we're sharing then?" I was met only with a brief silence, followed by the weight next to me disappearing with a grumble. I smiled wider and rolled over, scooting onto the bed and falling asleep.

TEX:

I groaned in discontent as a harsh light was cast over me, and my still asleep brain clunked in an attempts to start working.
"C'mon... Get up! Get dressed!"
Practically growling, I rolled onto my stomach and curled into a ball, bum in the air and face buried in the pillow, he'd already snuck the blanket away... Bastard!
"Nuh uh, nope! Not done yet" I said, my voice muffled by the pillow, I doubt he caught anything other the refusing tone of voice.
I heard him chuckle and start walking around and curiously, I looked up to see him pick up my suit. I pout as he walks over to me, eyes fixed on mine, a light blush tinging his face, and he held it out to me...
I grumble more before snatching it out of his hands and pulling it on. When I had it zipped (MOST of the way) up, I sat on my heels on the bed, facing him and asked "Now what?

[Let's get this motha movin'!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:02 pm

ALYN
"Now? Now we get you some clothes" I grabbed my wallet and tucked my hilt into my belt, hiding it beneath my jacket. I knew Zeta had spies and agents everywhere so I had to be careful. "No complaints. I'm not spending another night with you naked"
You love it
Shut it Nyl i thought, hiding my blush as I checked my phone, seeing if any of my contacts had gotten back to me. Tex sighed and headed into the lounge room, looking around for something. I sighed and followed her, picking up the room service menu.
At least she's pretty
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Hesitantly, I ran my fingers through me hair, surprised when I found no knots and sighed in relief.
Noticing Alyn was walking close behind me, i stop and he almost walks into me, smiling sweetly I turn around and he doesn't move, whether that's because he wouldn't or couldn't I didn't care.
Our bodies were almost touching and my eyes came up to about his lips. Blush quickly tinged his cheeks as I blatantly gazed at his lips then back to his eyes. I lifted myself up on toes and grabbed onto his shoulder.
"Sorry, but I kinda need this..." I whispered rolling my spin gently. His eyes were bugged and I struggled not to laugh as I reached between us and quickly yanked the Menu from his loose grip and dashed back into the bedroom to order breakfast, mentally laughing my head off!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:21 pm

I stood there, to confused to move. "What, just happened?"
You got flirted with, teased and had the menu stolen
I shook my head and turned around, slowly. Ok, this was much more then childish teasing I thought as I stepped into the bedroom, finding Tex sprawled on the bed reading the menu with the phone to her ear.
"What you want? cause all I can think of is omelet omelet omelet!" she said, looking up at me. I looked around the room as if I was expecting something to happen, then turned back to her.
"Bacon, a lot of bacon"
So much for the low carb diet, fatty
Shut it
"So, we're just having bacon?"
"And whatever you want" she turned away and started speaking into the phone again, I couldn't hear what she was saying. I nodded and headed back into the lounge room, taking off my jacket I had just put on.
Since we're staying in for breakfast, might as well start training
Right, 1 and 2 and 3 and 4, suck in that gut missy
I said shut it
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:30 pm

"-room 115... Thanks!" I hang up and drop the phone into the bed, the I roll over and swing me legs to push myself off the bed, actually propelling myself briefly into the air before landing perfectly a few feet from the bed!
I frown, looking back at the bed before shaking it off and looking for Alyn.
I don't have look far; I half walk into the loung and quickly dart back out, having just witnessed a rather shirtless Alyn doing pushups! I can feel myself blushing and struggle not to giggle as I slowly peeked around the corner to watch.
"Sooooo, shoulda ordered popcorn..."
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:10 am

Don't look now, but I think she's perving I ignore Nyl and stand up, stretching. So what if she saw me topless, I had nothing to hide. I ran a hand over my arm, feeling the broken skin of the scars dominating my arm. My arms were a testament to my life, scarred, toughened; yet still human.
I waved my hand and all the gravity in the room suddenly increased, everything becoming 10 times heavier.
"50 more push-ups, then breakfast" I said to myself, loud enough for Tex to hear me. I knew she was there, I heard her step out of the room then dart back. I cursed in my head; sometimes I hate my hypersensitive hearing.
How bout we skip the workout, skip breakfast; and do some working out with 'her'
"How bout, 'no' Nyl"
It'll be fun
"That's what you said about training with 21 swords, my arm was in a cast for 4 months; and then the wrestling match with Break and Cine, just look at the scars they gave me" I hold up my arms, as if showing it to someone standing in front of me. Scars criss-crossed nearly every surface of the skin, hardly any unmarked skin between the faded, lumpy skin.
"And don't get me started on the-"
"Who are you talking to?" I spin around to find Tex right in front of me' head titled.
Ooh, busted nutcase
"Uh" mercifully someone knocked on the door at that moment and I went to answer it, sighing a silent breath of relief. Not yet I said to myself. Not letting that secret out just yet
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:17 am

[Who's that at the door?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:23 am

[Room service]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next