Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW]

+4
Legotransform
Damxge
Agrapeinthesun
LordTomyh
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW]

Post  LordTomyh Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:07 am

"... It's a long story" I look up at the sky, then stood up. "And we better get moving" I look down on her still shaking slightly on the ground.
"But I don't think you're in any position to walk" I lift 2X up single handed and throw her on my back. I look around a few times, then turned to face the sun and began trekking east.
"It all started when this group of crazed paranoid billionaires began to worry about terrorist attacks and being kidnapped, so they pooled their money and founded this organization that would create the perfect first strike force. Basically kill all the people they thought would come after them" I looked up at the sun and realized we'd die from heat stroke, I looked around as I walked, hoping for something I could use, But all I saw was endless desert.

"They made a stern intellectual women in charge of the whole thing, back when she was fricken 20. She's still in charge, now she's 57. Noe this organization made this serum, a work of god you could call it. How they made it and from what is a mystery, this thing is a scientific impossibility. It should not exist" I looked down and pointed my sword hilt at the ground. the sand beneath me began to crush together and form reflective grey shards, floating like leafs on a wind.

"Anyway, the first test subject is the leader of the organiztaion, now calling herself ZETA. well the drug doesn't work, everyone thinks it's a fal, til they test it again on the first proper subject. That poor bastard goes on to be Break"
"Thyat big guy we saw in the building?"
"Yep, Mr. dumb sh*t himself" the I waved the hilt and the shards, now as much to fill a car flew above me, creating a floating shade

"So why didn't the serum work on ZETA, if it worked on him?"
"All the scientist thought it was because her body wouldn't adapt to it, wouldn't merge with it. But I know why it didn't work"
"Why?"
"She was pregnant"
"WHAT!"
I grimace as she yells in my ear, louder to me then a normal person
"yeah, and the baby lived, he's 27 now"
"So did the baby get powers?"
"Yep, he did. And he re payed them for it"
"How?"
"By breaking a few of you out of the science lab" It took her a few seconds to get what I was saying. Then the realization hit "You!"
"Yep"
"But that means that -"
"Yep, That bitch ZETA'S my fricken mother"
"How Did You Not End Up Like Me, Lock Up?"
"I discovered my power at 3, mastered it at 7 in secret. No one ever found out" I look at the girl over my shoulder, carefully taking note on her appearance. "You can't be much older then 21 so I'm guessing this started when you were 13 to 14. That's when the body starts to change, good time to add a little superhuman genetic modifier"
"Superhuman" I gesture to the shards above us. "I see us as superheroes, going though our stage of power recognition. See the serum mutates parts of the body, creating new genes and cells which have never been created, so how they affect the body is a mystery"
I stop and look at 2X over my shoulder, smiling. "Look at me, I can control gravity, create razor sharp shards of condensed solid gravity, have increased my body weight to the point I weigh as much as the Titanic and am still as strong and fast as a normal human"
"Wait. You Weigh How Much?" I laugh instead of answering her, and feel the weight lift from my body again, I shift on the loose sand, and suddenly i'm moving 10 times the speed of sound, speeding along the desert.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunted Heroes [CLOSED FOR NOW]

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:35 am

He'd been running like this for a couple of hours, and the way he was holding me was not... good!
For 1, the momentum, and the up and down, and the going backward was all making me wanna hurl. And 2, he was really pressing on my bladder.
I pushed off him and we both stumbled, rolling down a sand dune, he came to a stop just ahead of me and I kept rolling towards him, he saw my coming and grabbed me as I passed, continuing a few more rolls before we came to a stop and I landed ontop of him. I rested my head against his chest and let out the breath I'd been holding in. Panting, I apologised again and agian as I rolled off him and now we lay side by side.
He started chuckling. I frowned at him, he was actually laughing.
"That was fun!" he said getting up. I stared at him like he was insane "Fun?" I questioned sitting up.
He looked at me with this smile, grining like a total loon. He bowed down slightly and offered his hand. I shook my head in disbelief and took it, letting him pull me to my feet.
"We should probably set up for the night anyway, you'll need you'r rest"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:17 pm

I made a few water skins from the glass, forming them into shape just by touching them. However my power dropped out again so I had to fill them all by hand.
"Right, we going or not" the two others of our group, the unnamed girl and Demicius looked me and 192, then walked over to me. I smiled. "Looks like we're going to Melbourne 192

MAESTRO
"Please, I'm strong enough to carry the entire weight of the Titanic and run for and hour straight. Without that weight I can run for a day. But I do agree we should make camp" I look around, seeing only dune after dune. No sign of water, food or shade in sight.
"Like that's a problem" I whisper to myself, drawing out my bladeless hilt and swinging it above my head.
The ground beside me erupted as a giant body of water was lifted up above the ground. I waved my other hand and a dune behind me inverted itself, become a crater in the ground.
"That's water" I said as I deposited the water in the crater. 2X was watching in amazement as the water became a large pool.
"Go for a swim, I'll be busy getting a fire ready here" I wave her off and pull a flint and steel from my belt. With another wave of my hand I draw several large piles of coal from the ground, as well as a few roots of the few plants that live around here.
"Ok then" coal gather's itself in a small pile before me, the roots intertwined in the black rocks. I place the flint and steel against the pile and start to work at it, creating only meager sparks that don't light.
Suddenly one catches and a fire slowly grows before me. "Yes, we have fire"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Unbashfully I unzipped my suit, not surprised in the slighted that there was nothing underneath, peeling it from my skin I kicked it towards him.
"Keep an eye on that for me" I said, drawing his attention. He took one look at me and his eyes buldged, his jaw dropped. "Uhmmm... O-OK, y-yeah sure" I smiled at his stuttering and turned, walking towards the water, slowly wading in. I swam out to the middle and slowly swam in circles. I knew I'd regret getting my hair wet in the middle of a dessert, but right now I really couldn't care. I breathed in and floated on my back. playing with my tag and thinking about everything.
I sank briefly to the bottom and did a flip, coming back up I realised there was something in my hand. I wiped the hair out of my eyes and looked at my palm. My tag! Swearing I swam back to where I could stand and walked huffing back to to Alyn, who by know, had a roaring fire going.
"What's wrong?" he asked purposefully looking at the fire and NOT at me. "I lost there wire for my tag" he glance up at me and did a double take, staring at my neck. "You're wearing it!" he exclaimed pointing.
I looked down at my palm again, looking at the tag. Confused I held it out to him.

[Yes, I'm aware I'm still naked!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:48 am

I was a ways away from the small camp, jumping into the air, teleporting away, and repeating. It was alot of fun until I noticed the girl take her clothes off, lost concentration, and teleported about a mile to the south.
I was scratched and beaten badly as I fell through the thick canopy of a thin sprig of trees, crashing to the ground with a thunderous thud. Rolling over, I sat up, unsure of what the hell had happened.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 pm

I took the tag, flipping it over in my hand. trying not to look at her. "There's no way there can be two of he exact same tags, and you happen to have them both" I run over the list of all the experiments in my head, trying to remember which one was 2X.
"2X, 2X, 2X. Ah, Tex, the duplicator" I handed the tag back to her, still trying not to look as I started to poke the fire. "You can duplicate things by touching the original object"
"You mean like a cloning device?" I hear her shift her weight behind me, no doubt looking at the second tag. "And my name's Tex?"
"No, that's your experimental nickname. Every experiment got one, often relating to their cell or power, such as Cine, shimmer or Break. And Terra"
"Terra?" I throw another coal onto the fire and continue poking it. "One of the other escapees, he's suppose to control the elements, but show far their wild and uncontrollable"
I hear footsteps and a plash of water, she must of gotten back in the pool. There was a few minutes of silence then she spoke up, "So how'd I get my nickname? cause I don't think you can get Tex from duplication"
"Nah, one of the other guards called you Dido, but that's been overdone. No Tex came from when one of the guards mispronounced 2X as Tex, and it stuck"
"Wait a minute, That was you wasn't it? The Guard?"
"Yeah, that was me" Something hit me in the back of the head, and I turned. Instantly regretting it. She was standing waist deep in the water, hands on her hips. I blushed and turned around, poking the fire feverishly.
"What the Hell were you doing as a Guard!"
"I was undercover ok. My mum's the head of the organization and she made me a guard for a bit ok" I throw the stick on the ground and throw in another coal. Thinking back to my days as a guard.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:59 pm

I really don't know why I got back in the water, it was really starting to get cold... I got out and walked to towards the fire.
Alyn was still sitting there, staring at the fire and poking it. Blindly feeling around on the ground he grabbed my clothes and held them up to me.
"Pfft" he looked up and the sound, with confusion. "I'm still soaking wet" I pointed out, smiling as he eyed my dripping wet body, then averted his eyes back to the fire. "I wont be able to get back into that until I'm dry" he pursed his lips and nodded at her logic.
I smiled, wondering just how far I could push him...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:07 pm

What the hell is that girl thinking I was poking at the fire, struggling not to look, hoping the heat was hiding my blush. But what a pair.
Shut up, focus on the fire. Not the extremely hot naked girl I was still poking the fire, trying to distract myself. When she leaned against my back, looking over my shoulder, whispering into my ear "Hey Alyn, How you doing?"
I could feel her body against my back, feel them pressed beneath her. I couldn't stand it.
I leaped 10 meters into the air, landing and running off into the desert, screaming "I'll Go Look For Some Food"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:13 pm

I clapped my hand over my mouth, trying and failing, to stifle my laughter... "Oh my god!" You couldn't get a better reaction from a cartoon character! I couldn't bloody breath...
I collapsed to my knees in front of the fire and struggled to catch my breath and waiting to dry.

[I'm sure by the time you get back I'll be dried and dressed!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:57 pm

TERRA
"Where's he gone now?" I stood atop one of the dunes, looking for 192, the other two just ahead of me. The lake was a few dunes behind us, the geyser still going no matter what I did.
With a loud sigh I continued on, "Looks like we lost 192" I say, picking up his glass water skin. Just as he teleports at my feet. I jump back swearing, the geyser finally stopping. "Where the hell did you go"
"Out, and I think ... I saw a girl getting undressed" I look at the man at my feet, confused. I sigh and lift him to his feet, "I think you saw a mirage"
I hand him his water back and keep walking, ignoring his bumps and scratches

MAESTRO
I stopped running and instantly got swamped by the dust cloud following me. Spitting sand for a few seconds I looked back and see that the sun is now a bit higher in the sky, and there are a few more plants growing now.
"sh*t, I ran too far" I turn around, ready to run back. when I remember what's waiting for me. I'm frozen for a few seconds, then I turn around and start walking ti the nearest tree, face red with embarrassment and blush.
"What the Hell was she doing, teasing me" I turned around, started walking back the same way, my blush gone. "But what a pair" It was like I was a different person. I turned around again, blushing again. "Skinny dipping in the middle of the desert."
But what a pair
"She could get severe sunburn, skin cancer, melanoma. Heat stroke"
But what a pair
"Oh will you shut up about her boobs already?"
But what a pair
"Seriously?"
Come on even you have to admit they were hot
"Why did she do that"
I wonder what size they are
"I'm not going to ask for her cup size"
Come on, you were staring too
"I shouldn't have"
Yes you should have, it's a male thing. What's wrong with you
"What's wrongs is she's an escapee from a base that experimented, tortured and mutated her. Plus the fact I've know her FOR FIVE MINUTES"
I stop pacing and look up at the sky, trying to calm down.
"But Still. What A Pair!"
"Oh Shut Up" I storm off, looking for something to hunt. I reach down for my hilt, finding nothing. I patted my hip and belt, looking for it.
"Oh sh*t, I've left it back at camp"

[There you go inSYNC, something to practice your duplication. Just note you won't be able to recreate the blade, just the hilt]

Last edited by LordTomyh on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Finally dry I pulled my clothes back on, readjusting a few times and doing up the zip. Looking around I spotted the sword lying in the sand. He must of forgot it in his rush. I smiled, remembering. I picked up the sword and unsheathed it...
"Duplication, eh?" I stabbed the sword into the ground and focused on the scabbard, not wanting to end up cutting myself. I wrapped both hands around it, almost like holding a bat, and closed my eyes, picturing it splitting in two, and my hands fell apart. I opened my eyes and looked down, now seeing two. A grin spread across my face. Sitting down I did it again and again, until it took next to no effort.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:31 pm

I run into the campsite to find Tex sitting besides the fire, dressed thank gods. and surrounded by dozens of my weapons.
I look around, amazed and a bit concerned. "I see you've been practicing" She gives me a sheepish grin and stands up, holding one of the swords.
"I return her smile and wave my hand. Out of the lake flies one of the swords, straight into my hand. I flip it over and trace the design in the sheath, the wood dissolved under my touch, leaving a grey reflective blade underneath.
"But there is only one true Fukanzen'na kokoro" I run my hand up the blade and the sheath reappears, looking as if nothing had happened.
I sat down and sunk my sword into the ground, opening a small pouch on my belt. "go throw these in the water please", I threw a few tiny specks of fruit to Tex and put another coal on the fire.

[Note, they're dehydrated fruits and vegetables, so once you put them in water expect apples the size of a fist and a watermelon the size of my small cupboard]

[TRANSLATION]
[Fukanzen'na kokoro = Incomplete Heart]

Last edited by LordTomyh on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:40 pm

I walked over to the edge of the water wading in to just under knee level. I looked at the little specks in my hand and a thought occurred. I peeked over my shoulder at Alyn, busily working at the fire, before looking back at the specks and clasping the tightly in my hands and closed my eyes, looking almost like praying. I smiled at my hands were being pushed slowly away from each other, the speck grew from dozens into hundreds pouring into the water!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:07 pm

The ground beneath me rumbles and I look up from the fire. i turn around, expecting to see a dust cloud coming towards us in the fading light. Instead I see a giant pile of fruit and vegetables rising from the small pool.
I leap to my feet, "What The Hell! Did You Duplicate The Dehydrated Fruit I gave You!" Tex runs past me, chased by an avalanche from fruit. I jump in between the two, spreading out my hands. Two flat black discs erupted from my hands. All the fruit began to shrink and stretch out, drawn into the black holes coming from my hands. Soon only a small pile of fruit and vegetables are left, sitting at my feet. I place a hand on my belly and belch loudly, "Gods, that's fulfilling"
"What did you just do" I turn around and hold up my hand, a small black hole forming on my palm again. "I control gravity, so can create black holes. They have different purposes, from storage to killing someone" A orange comes flying out of the black hole, towards her face. Tex flinches and covered her face, as the orange stops an inch from her face and flies back into the black hole. As she uncovered her face a few shards floated out of the hole, like leaves on a lazy wind.
"These shards you see, is that orange I just ejected. Basically inside my body, I crushed it with intense gravity, till it was destroyed and converted to gravitational energy, thus solid gravity"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:15 pm

I stared at him for a moment trying to comprehend what he'd just said to me... I pursed my lips and licked my teeth, thinking..
"Nada, nope, not a word" I smiled starting to laugh. "Not a word at all"
He look about ready to try and explain it differently but, almost jumping on him, I held my hand literally against his mouth!
"Please don't waste you're breath" I released him and smiled. "I wont get it no matter what"
I walked over to the pile of fruit and picked up one of the apples and took a bite... "So, what now?"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:20 pm

"Well, we can rest. eat, drink, go to sleep, with your clothes on!" I point at her and tilt my head. "Or, we can pack up and go. As I said I can run for a day with not gravity" I took an orange and waved my hand, the fruit sliced apart in my hand.
"What you think, stay or run?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:25 pm

I laughed at the clothes remark and took another bite of my apple. "I think it's time to go... BUT-" I held out the hand with the apple my index finger pointed up. "This time it's either on you're back or in your arms, last time I thought I was gonna throw up" I looked at the half-eaten apple, taking one more bite, before dropping it to the ground and kicking in to the water.

[I don't know how you intend on carrying the food so... your turn!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:16 pm

"ok then, uhm" I think about how I should carry her, either piggyback or in my arms. Both are ok for running, and both shouldn't be too rough for her. Then i began to blush, carrying her on my back means - I swallowed loudly and said "I'll carry you in my arms ok"
I quickly store the fruit and veg in another black hole and turn to see if she's ready. She was jumping up and down, bubbling with energy. I blush and look away I turned around quickly, blushing, "You ready?" I asked, not daring to turn around.
"Yep" she jumps on my back, locking her arms and legs around me. I almost fall over from the surprise. "I thought I said I'd carry you in my arms"
"I don't care, I want a piggy back" I gulp and my blush increased while she's laughing like a maniac.
"Let's go"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:46 am

I jumped up. Unure of what had just happened. I had been asleep, one second, dreaming peacefully of some steak, the next, I was flying over the desert, a pair of people running, one carried by the other.
"It was just a dream," I said, laying back down. It was odd, it had felt almost real, as if I had teleported above them, and then flew.
"What's the matter?" Terra asked, rolling over on the ground to look at me. The sun was just rising and I felt really quite energized, if not sore from my little fall through the trees. Who did I see? I was convinced it wasn't a mirage, I had seen some naked girl, I was sure of it.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:21 pm

TERRA
I sat watching the small group, feeling as if someone should be on watch. I knew 192 was awake, so was Demicius, who looked like he had a really strange dream.
"Oi, you sleep?" 192 grabbed one of the water skins and stood over me, blocking out the rising sun.
"No, I felt like someone should be on guard, since we're only 140 kilometers from the base" That made the other two freeze, the girl still asleep.
"140 Km? Only 140? sh*t" I stand up and snatching the water from him, smiling mockingly, "Yeah 140 kilometers, so we better get a move on 'old man' before they catch us again.
"What Did You Call Me!" I walk off, taking a few ships of water. "You're name is 192 right? well 92 is an old man age, so you're nickname is old man now" I hear him disappear, thinking his power's gone off again. Instead I find him standing in front of me, swinging a killer right hook. I don't see the unch coming, but I certainly feel it. It knocks me off my feet, sending me flying down the dune, rolling and kicking up sand. When I come to a stop I'm disoriented, my cheek is swelling and it feels like my brain's rattling around in my head.
"Don't Call Me Old Man, You Skeleton!"

[I didn't add this to the description but i'm going to update it. My guy looks like a skeleton with long hair and skin, sorta like this only different hair style and color]

MAESTRO
I woke up slowly, trying to catch the dream I was having. When I realized that was a waits I tried to get up, and found a weight on my chest. I looked down and saw Tex, curled up like a cat asleep on my chest. I smiled and went to stroke hr hair, when she shifted in her sleep and rolled onto her back. She hadn't zipped her jump suit all the way up. I blush and try to gently wake her up, try to gently roll of her. My hand brushed against something more supple than the rest and realizing what it was, I freeze, throwing mt hands away from her as if she was hot metal, face red with embarrassment.
My sudden movement woke her up and she groggily looks up at my face, wondering what was going. For several seconds we're starring at each other, me blushing and red in the face, she half asleep. "Why you blushing?" she asks, laying back down, her jump suit still showing. I quickly look up at the sky, turning red with e very second.
"Uhm, can you get off me please. I, need to go, get breakfast ready"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:37 pm

I stretched suddenly. My whole body tensing around him as I yawned and flopped back into place.
"But you're so bloody comfy" I whined cuddling back into him. Smiling, I could almost FEEL the heat coming from him as he squirmed uncomfortably beneath me... Sighing, I rolled of him and continues with one more roll coming to a stop lying on my back and I started another yawning fit.
Lifting my arms above my head, stretching them as far as they would go before bringing them down to an airplane like pose, twisting my legs and hips one way while my shoulder and arm reached the other way.
When satisfied my body relaxed, still in it's twisted position. I place my arm between me head and the rough sand, and felt ready to go back to sleep.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:22 am

"No you don't, no going back to sleep" I open a black hole and bounce an apple off her back, but she doesn't respond. I try again with an orange, still nothing.
Rolling my eyes and lift me hand make a shooing gesture, as if telling someone to leave. Tex flies into the air, not much and lands on a soft patch of sand, on her back.
"I said get up" I sat down and summon an apple from the micro dimension, taking a bite as she got to her feet.
"Why'd you do that for!"
"I told you to get up"
"You didn't have to do that!"
"Apparently I did" I hear her slid on the sand and throw something at me, hard. Not looking up my breakfast I hold up one hand as if to stop someone, and the orange stops dead before my hand.
Smiling now I start to move my hand like a contact juggler would, making the orange move through the air like it was on strings. Then with a dunk of my hand as If i was playing basketball, sent the orange plummeting like a lead weight into the sand. Never to be seen again
"Now eat your apple, before you throw that at me too"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:37 pm

I reached behind my to where the apple had landed. I smiled and decided to try a new technique.
Holding the apple in front of my mouth and my free hand casually behind my back I told him simply 'I'd never never waste and apple when hungry" I said, a new apple appearing in my free hand. My smile grew and I took a big bite, with a small moan of satisfaction.
Rolling his eyes Alyn turned away from me and I took action, hurling the new and not half-eaten apple at him.
"Ay!" he yelled turning on the spot. I innocently took another bite from my apple and he cocked his head confused, he looked down the the fruit lying in the sand and back at me.
He gave me a quick half-mocking bow, turned and continued on his way
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:06 pm

After my altercation with Terra, I was in a really crappy mood, teleporting way ahead for long periods of time before popping in high above them to make sure they were still alive, before falling a few dozen feet and teleporting away.
At around noon, I started feeling bad about hitting the skinny kid. I turned, they were a spec in the distance, and I felt energized and fresh. Spinning dramatically, I came into existence before Terra.
"Oi mate," I said, walking backward as he plugged on.
"What?" he asked, obviously in a bad mood, a huge bruise on the side of his face.
"I'm sorry for punching ya like that, I just have a shitty temper," I apologized, but he pushed by me and kept going.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:35 pm

TERRA
My cheek hurt. That bastard sure can punch. I know it was my fault I got hit and I deserved it. I mean we all were stuck in the middle of a desert after escaping a base that experimented and no doubt tortured us. And he did apologize, not that he needed to. I wad just being stubborn and hypocritical.
I sighed and turned around, about to say sorry. When I felt the ground begin to vibrate, not enough for the others to notice. I stopped dead in my tracks, Demicius running into my back.
"Guy's something's coming"
No sooner are the words out of my mouth then several jeeps fly over the dunes behind us, surrounding us, painted on the doors was a icon that seemed strangely familiar.
"Oh sh*t, they Found us"

[Cross, time to prove yourself Big Smile]

MAESTRO
"Right, time to get going" I bury the apple cores and stand up, stretching. Tex jumps to her feet, bubbling with energy. I turn around, turning red. Gods this girl was put on this earth to embarrass me.
I start to say something, when the desert comes alive with jeeps and motorbikes, circling us, the logo of the organization on the sides.
"sh*t!" I clench my hand and the sand at my feet turns into shards, creating a layer on my palm. I drag my hand down my face as if putting on a mask and the shards form into a white Egyptian mask.
"How The f*** Did They Find Us!" I grab Tex and throw her over my back, speeding off into the desert. I wasn't as fast as before, I didn't have time to remove all of the extra gravity, but enough to outpace the jeeps and bikes.
"I Don't Know! But We'll Lose Them Soon"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next