Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to town [Sign up - Open]

+2
Damxge
TheMadOne
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome to town [Sign up - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to town [Sign up - Open]

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:53 pm

it matters what contexts the usual is that but in my case no and plus there are things like liveing water like an polysphere
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Welcome to town [Sign up - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to town [Sign up - Open]

Post  LordTomyh Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:54 pm

A what?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:00 pm

spelling is wrong from final fantasy ten is a blob of water most annoying thing to beat
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:00 pm

inSYNCinSANITY wrote:I'm pretty sure shapeshifters change into LIVING things...
QUIT BEING ANNOOOYYYIIINNNGGGG
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:57 am

I'm not being annoying... I'm being realistic! Do you realize the utter chaos that would ensue if "anything goes"?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:38 pm

For those who Haven't been to the "Explanation" page, with TheMadOne gone I'll be taking over this, so... Characters and plot ideas will go through me before going into the actual Roleplay!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2