Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required]

+2
LordTomyh
Damxge
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required] - Page 2 Empty Re: In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required]

Post  Damxge Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:00 am

"So what now?" I asked, cracking my back.

"Now, I see how you kids cooperate on your own, and we go from there," Kor said, picking a single kunai from his hip.
I saw the move coming the second he twitched, "Get -" I started, but my jawplate made it difficult to speak quickly; instead, I moved. I slid gracefully to the side, shoving Tsuyoi back as I brought my arms up, a strange hum filling the clearing Tei had made. The dark colors of sound wrapped themselves around my forearms, catching the tip of the kunai as Kor spun, stabbing right where the girl's head had been. The force of the blow was incredible, more powerful than Tei's wind blast had been, is slashed right through the sound barrier, a feat only a chakra blade infused with wind chakra could complete. Tei was moving at the same time, he move faster than me, slipping behind me to catch Tsuyoi as she was thrown back.
Continuing the hum, I reached out at Kor, my feet planted in place. Just as the tendrils of sound, like so many needles, were about to bury themselves in his arm, he simply vanished. I couldn't hear or sense him, I was literally in the dark. To do something like that, he would have had to completely close off his chakra network, hold it inside with such perfection not a wisp escapes. Something I'd never heard of before. But that meant his speed was completely physical.
"We're scre-" I started when I felt a foot touch down nearby.
"Cagi! Behind you!" Tei yelled, but it was too late, I wasn't fast enough.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required] - Page 2 Empty Re: In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required]

Post  LordTomyh Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:44 am

But I was. I somersaulted into the air, landing on Kor in a perfect handstand. He looked up as I curled my legs, allowing my weight to pull me down, and lifted him into the air. My muscles burned as I lifted the Jonin over my head and threw him towards the trees.
As he flew I quickly made several hand-signs, and lifted my arms.
"Ninja Art: Wind Vortex Cannon!"
Kor landed on the tree and looked up; the vortex washing over him just as he saw it. The tree was blown backwards, some of the roots being pulled from the ground and the trunk almost breaking. I stood, waiting for anything to happen next, for Kor to reappear from any angle.
"Did I get him?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:18 pm

"No, he created some sort of clone before he was hit," I said, "It had a good amount of Chakra in it too, almost like it was solid or something,"

"You ever heard of shadow clones?" Tei asked, spinning to face the crunching of leaves, only to find Tsuyoi.

"Shadow clones? No, I've not," I replied, pulling a small whistle from my pocket.

"The hell did you go to school that they didn't teach you about the Leaf Shadow clo-" Tei started, but stopped as he realized I was from the Sound Village; his mind moving on to the problem at hand, "We're supposed to work together here, so what's the plan?" He asked.

"Do you use your sight as your primary sense during battle?" I asked, glancing around.

"Yeah, why?" He replied, glancing over at me.

"Cover your ears, and get ready to run," I said, balling the whistle in my fist. Without pause, he covered his ears, Tsuyoi doing the same. The whistle let out a long, piercing peal. I saw him instantly, perched on a limb only a short distance away, watching us, but not using any jutsu, or I'd have seen him from his chakra usage.

I motioned at Tei and threw a kunai toward the Jonin. Tei followed it, almost as fast as it moved. The whistle continued to let out its screech, our master had plugged his ears as well, or else he'd be keeled over in pain.
I just hoped Tei could beat him without me, I couldn't fight while using a chakra whistle, it took too much concentration just to operate it, much less dodge attacks.
Kor must have realized this when I didn't come after him myself. He dodged a kick from Tei and flew forward, blasting from the brush opposite me. I ducked and slid sideways, my whistle failing for a moment, and it was like he vanished completely. Tsuyoi moved, however, in a blur of motion she was in front of me, arms crossed in front of her face, I assumed blocking a blow from the jerk she made a moment later. The screech resumed and I could see him again as he bounced away.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:37 pm

I kept running with Cagi and Tei. Occasionly I would through kunai or shrunken at him, but only half of my weaponry would hit him. The ones that did only caused minor scratches.

I had to do something. I turned quickly as I could. "Illusionary Art: Blockade" I said activating an illusion that there was something blocking us. it only lasted for a short time but hopefully we would get an advantage of distance.

"Hurry, my illusion won't last long" I said as I dashed in front of the two ninja.

Last edited by Agrapeinthesun on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:48 pm

[Could you rewrite that? Take into consideration that we're all Genin and and he's an ANBU.]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:49 pm

(Sorry, lack of naruto or ninja relation)
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:40 pm

[Genin are the lowest ranking ninja out of the academy, then there's Chunin and Jonin. The ANBU are an extremely elite group of masked ninja, practically untouchable.]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:43 pm

[I re-wrote it, and thanks. I needed that.]
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:21 am

"Something's wrong, stop!" I said, slamming on the brakes, sliding a few yards to a halt. Tsuyoi kept running, Tei stopped with me.

"What?" he asked, crouching low as I did the same.

"I can sense him," I said, Kor drawing nearer to our location, the illusion hadn't slowed him in the least, and he seemed to be taking his sweet time.

"So? Where is he, let's get him!" Tei said, beginning to for the signs of his wind vortex jutsu.

"He's been invisible to me from the beginning of the fight, that is, until he uses a jutsu, and the shadow clone he created last time was releasing chakra like crazy," From the direction Tsuyoi had run came a scream, both of us jumping, "Dammit! It is a clone!" I yelled, forming a series of hand signs, "Soundclone jutsu," I hissed, a strange hum filling the air as two of myself faded into existence, both the dark rainbow of physical sound before coloring in to match me.
Both of them turned and ran in the direction of the approaching clone while Tei bolted to where Tsuyoi had screamed.

"We're doomed," I said, following him, "The hell is the point of all this?"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:42 pm

I was hanging from the tree trying to get a grip onto a branch with virtually no grip. I had a kunai into my left shoulder and was trying to get my other arm on. I fell and landed on my feet. I was fine but I was down below everyone.

I was surrounded by branches and started to run up them. I fell again this time I landed on my back because I wasn't prepared. I put on a neutral expression and thought 'Maybe there's a another way to get up with less chance of falling' I snapped my fingers as the idea came to me.

I started to climb using my knives.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:44 pm

(Is this where I'm coming in?I need to know when I come in)
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:23 am

[You can come in wherever you like]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:04 pm

"Stupid girl, running into the forest alone with an ANBU out there after us, what was she thinking" I bolted through the forest, ducking and weaving around trees leaping over sudden dips.
"Where are you" I whispered to myself, smart enough not to make any noise that would attract attention..
"Where the hell is she?"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:23 pm

[Hello! People! Waiting here!]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:02 am

(Sorry. Gomen nai)

I had reached the branch I'd fell of and I looked back for any signs of the others. "I wonder where they are?" Tsuyoi asked herself "Maybe I should have stopped" She responded to herself.

(Short post)
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:57 am

"We've gotta find her and stick toge-" I started, but cut off as a flash of chakra appeared and disappeared in the corner of my eye. Instinctively, I ducked, but too late, I was thrown off balance as a log slammed into me, causing me to stagger on the limb of a massive oak tree.
"Tei! Run!" I yelled, just as someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"Kagi, you didn't last as long as I thought you would," Kor's voice said behind me. Sighing, I wiped some sweat from my arms and put my kunai back into its sheath.

"Don't worry, I won't make you wait long, I'll be back with the others in a minute," He said, obviously smiling, there was a flash as his chakra resumed its normal ebb and flow, lighting him up like a Christmas tree in my vision. I didn't have a chance from the start. An enemy that is completely silent and has unbelievable control over their chakra is my worst enemy. And with that, he was off, sliding silently through the trees like a shadow.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:05 pm

"Tei! Run!" as soon as those words were out of Kagi's mouth, I was off, leaving a trail of leaves and twigs dancing in the air. Although I had been labelled an average ninja, no outstanding intelligence or strength, I had been holding back; my key strength, was my speed.
I sped into the forest, dodging trees and bushes; I relied on my sight and sense of touch, the whole forest in perfect detail.
I wonder if Tsuyoi was still 'alive', I looked around, trying to see any sign of movement. I wonder how long it will take Kor to find me.
Not long apparently. A kunai flew out of a bush, straight at me; without missing a step I turned once, blowing it away. I didn't dare stop, instead changing direction, doubling back on myself.
When in doubt; circle, confuse, attack. I drew a kunai and threw it randomly, hoping to at least distract him for a second. Attack when not expected, strike them where they're weak; hit them hard and fast.
I drew another kunai when someone grabbed me by the shoulder, yanking me off my feet. "I expected you to be the second one, but I expected the girl first" Kor said behind me.
sh*t.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:23 am

I was resting on the ground in the area Tei and I had destroyed, plucking at grass, trying to get a fix on what was going on. Tei had been holding back when he was fighting with me, he was faster than I'd expected, but Kor wasn't going to be matched, he almost seemed to teleport from place to place, his chakra a blur of motion, leaving a trail like a comet.
Tsuyoi was caught only seconds after Tei joined me, flopping down next to me with a grunt, "How'd you get so fast?" I asked, picking at the ground.

"Training, by my father," He replied, also picking at the ground. Kor appeared in front of us, slipping into existence without a sound. Both Tei and I jumped. Tsuyoi was on his back, a bandage around her ankle.

"Think he used a headhunter jutsu?" I asked Tei quietly, watching Kor set the girl down.

"I don't kn-" Tei started to reply, but Kor cut him off.

"No, I popped out from under a branch and grabbed her," He said, his chipper mood annoying me, "Now, we'll have a minute to rest, and then we'll begin training,"

[Training will basically be sparring with Kor teaching us new stuff, so develop your jutsus, learn new stuff, etc over the next few posts.]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:01 pm

"Sorry but how exactly do you plan to train all three of us when we have different styles?" Kor smiled, seeming pleased with my question.
"Well that's simple" his hands blurred, and, in paths of smoke, two perfect copies of the ANBU appeared next to him. "You seem to be full of energy Tei, how bout we start now?"
I smile and stand up, wondering what he had in mind for me. One of the clones steps forward, pulling a pair of coins tied to ribbons.
"To start you off, you have to get the coins off me; without me 'killing' you" the Kor clone smiled again, and took off into the forest. That's it? I thought, watching him go. Get the coins off him? easy.
I went to follow him when Kagi grabbed my arm, holding me back. "Don't be foolish, think before you act, play to his weaknesses"
I shook his hand off, and took off after the clone. However the sound ninja's words stuck in my head.
How the hell do you find out a ANBU's weaknesses? They're the top of the fricken top.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:01 pm

I turned to Kagi "So, what about Tei said about us having different styles, what is your style?" I asked. I might as well pass the time before Tei got those coins. it might take a while considering this is Tei against an ANBU.

I hope Tei does well and at least doesn't get to bad an injury or injuries.
"Well......" Kagi started.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:36 am

[Grape, Kor used a Shadow clone jutsu to train all three of us individually. You don't have to wait for me]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:08 am

I stood up after explaining my chakra sense, I didn't feel like telling her about the jutsus I used.

"Are you rested, then, Kagi?" Kor clone number two asked.

"I am," I said, nodding curtly.

"Good, then we'll be training to your weakness," He said, his chakra vanishing, disappearing from my vision. I could see the woods around us, the ground, but not the Kor clone. There was a crunch next to me where no creature occupied, a twig snapped underfoot, the foot still compressing the soil. I struck out, spinning to face him, but he was gone before I had a chance to even turn around, the compression in the ground vanishing the second I moved. I knew Tsuyoi must have been confused by how Kor was simply hopping around me, and I couldn't see him.

"So, Kagi," came Kor's voice, a fair distance away. I moved as fast as I could, dashing to where the voice came from, forming a few hand signs, I stopped on the spot he'd just been. There was a flash of light, to any who could see light, and a shurrican made up of pure, solid sound was in my grasp, a steady hum emanating from my throat, keeping the weapon in existence.

"I hear great things about your clan, rivaling the Heugas and Uchihas in a single kekgankai (Sorry for spelling stuff wrong)," I slashed with the weapon, feeling it pass only millimeters from Kor. Cursing inside my head, I lashed out again and again, not getting any closer to him. Sometimes he would speak, other times there would be the sound of a footstep.
After hours of training, I was growing weary. My head hurt from the constant motion and eventual disappointment as I missed my target. Kor had broken down my abilities as we fought, explaining to me how I could sense the surroundings like a bat, only with chakra instead of sound waves, how not only that, but I could see chakra. But if someone blocked the chakra oozing from their body and redirected the chakra waves I sent out to see, they would be invisible to me.

I wonder how Tei and Tsuyoi are doing...
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:17 pm

[We kinda do. Haven't you seen Kakashi sensei on Naruto? You don't leave until you win.]
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:26 pm

[Shadow clones, so there are multiple Kors to train with.]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:10 pm

[Sorry, ditzy day]
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next