Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required]

+2
LordTomyh
Damxge
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required] - Page 4 Empty Re: In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required]

Post  Damxge Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:43 am

[I'll just kill time until Mika makes a move]

"As I was saying," I said, leaning back again, "We don't need the help,"

"You may not, but we do," The boy said, a little louder this time, "We've heard tales about you three, your A rank missions in your first year as Genin, most of which were assassinations," the girl reached for my dumplings. In a blur, I planted my kunai between her middle and ring fingers, stopping her instantly, burying the blade deep into the wood of the table. With a squeak, she pulled her hand back.

"Flattery gets you no where with me," I growled, leaning forward, slipping my mask back over my face, "If you want my help, you'll have to prove yourself to me, if you want the rest of my team's help, you'll have to prove yourself to each of them in turn. Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to be left alone," I yanked the kunai from the table and returned it to my hip.

"Shouldn't you already be Chunin?" The girl asked, I gritted my teeth.

"I went through alot of moving around," I growled, "I only arrived here when I was fifteen,"

"Ohh, so you're basically as fresh as all the other Genin," the girl said, reaching again for the sweet dumplings. That was the last straw.
I stood, throwing the table aside with one hand, pulling the tube from my back with the other. The boy pulled a kunai and jumped toward me. I whistled a quick chirp, the force of the sound blowing him back, through the door and back onto the street. I grabbed the front of the girl's shirt and lifted her into the air. Both of them were about Tsuyoi's age, young. She grabbed my arm and twisted, trying to loose my grip. I gave her a hard shake, making her head spin. Everyone in the restaurant was staring at me.

"I won't take sh*t like that from any little kid, you hear me?" I growled.

"Put her down!" I heard the boy yell as he came running back through the door, his kunai in hand. He made a few quick hand signs and dove at me, transforming into a log when I swiped him from the air with my tube. I turned and slashed again, swinging the girl around. I pinned the kid's hand to the wall with the tube, making him scream and drop his kunai.

"Let her be!" He yelled, a ball of chakra forming in his free hand.

"Is that, rasengan?" I asked, a smile crossing my lips. The boy responded by shoving the wildly swirling ball of chakra forward, aiming for my leg. The girl swinging up and around, wrapping her legs around my chest and holding my opposite arm in place with her legs, so I couldn't swipe his oncoming attack away.

"Sound style, wicked claw jutsu!" I yelled, an arm made of pure sound tearing from the front of my shirt, a swirling dark rainbow of color. It pinned the boy'd wrist to the floor, extinguishing his sloppy rasengan. With that, I dropped the girl and returned the tube to the leather sheath on my back.

"I like you two, maybe I can give you a hand," I said, returning the table to upright position, "My apologies for the fight," I yelled to the man at the counter, who was laughing hysterically. He'd found out long ago that I was short tempered, and that when I got into a fight, people gathered, bringing customers into the restaurant. But he still made me clean up whatever messes I made.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required] - Page 4 Empty Re: In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required]

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:58 am

(Well, I'll come back now)

Where Tei was, is unknown to me so I might as well go back to the noodle place and eat. I honestly didn't care anymore. I walked into the noodle place and sat down next to Cagi. I knew something happened, i just didn't know.

I ordered some ramen. "Care to tell what happened, Cagi?" I asked.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:40 am

"Got into a fight," I grumbled, pulling the bandages down away from my mouth as the ramen arrived.

"Big surprise," Tsuyoi said, picking up her chopsticks, "You didn't kill them, did you?" She asked, not a hint of playfulness in her tone.

"No, they're both alright," I said, shoveling a scoop of hot noodles into my mouth.

"Good," She said, taking a bite, "We need to figure out what we're going to do about these tests in the exam. Its not going to be a walk in the park, even for us,"

"I know, I know," I said, leaning back, "But I've got some good news. We've got an ally," Tsuyoi stopped chewing and looked up at me, noodles hanging from her mouth in the most comedic fashion.

"A pair of those Mist ninja asked if we'd be interested in forming an alliance," I explained.

"And you accepted? Why the hell do you think we need help?" She said loudly after swallowing her mouthful of food.

"We don't, but its always good to have friends," I said, realizing that the girl with the scars was inside of the restaurant now, sitting at the bar, eating some noodles.

"Do you even know how skilled they are?" Tsuyoi asked, a little put out.

"They're not all that great, but with a little guidance, they'll make solid allies," I explained

"We don't need them then! If they can't keep up, they get left be-" She started, but I held up a hand to quiet her. She stopped mid sentence, glaring at me for the interruption.

"One of them performed a sloppy rasengan," I said, Tsuyoi's eyes widening a bit.

"But only a few people can-" She started again, her mind going back to when Kor was teaching us Jutsu theory, how to invent jutsus.

"Exactly. And I know who the boy is," I said, smiling, "He's the great grandson of the great Toad Mountain Sage, Jeriah," I explained. Tsuyoi sat there in silence.

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ettieharumi Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:47 am

(I try. Happy And again, going to try and get on as much as possible but if you need to move the story on and my character needs to be involved, someone can take temporary control of her and the other two until I return.)
Mika watched this quietly, about to make her appearance to the boy only to be interrupted by some annoying Mist ninja. She growled before leaning against the wall and popped some gum into her mouth. She watched the fight with interest as she observed the boy easily take his opponents down then began to walk towards the group.
ettieharumi
ettieharumi
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:16 am

The pair of mist ninja were long gone by now, Tsuyoi was almost done with her Ramen and I was moving on to a new plate of sweet dumplings when the girl with the scars walked up. I popped a dumpling into my mouth and chewed slowly, realizing the girl was coming for the table I was sitting at.

"Tsuyoi, would you mind finding Tei?" I asked, "I'm getting worried he might be overdoing it with his old rivals," I said, eating another dumpling.

"God Cagi, you're too freakin bossy," She complained, standing up. I had no idea why she continued to do as I asked. I knew it wasn't the age difference, she wasn't scared of me in the least and didn't admire me, "Fine, but not because you asked," She said, turning her nose up and walking away, she bumped into the scarred girl on her way by, mumbling a rushed apology as she went.

"How may I help you, my dear?" I said loudly when the girl was only five or so feet from the table. She smiled and sat down opposite me. She wasn't unattractive, about my height, probably a year younger.

"I just felt like chatting," She said, leaning back comfortably.

"Oh? And what would you like to chat about?" I asked, checking her over. Sand ninja, bigass shurrikan and normal ninja gear, dress that appears to be made of some sort of lightweight sturdy material, Kevlar maybe?

"Well, let's start off with introductions," she laughed.

"Alright, I'm Cagi, Genin here in the leaf village," I said, eating another dumpling.

"Mika, genin of the Hidden Sand," She said, holding out her hand. I leaned forward and reached across the table to shake it. Firm hand, steady, tight grip, confident. This girl was different from the pair of mist kids, she was stronger, older, dangerous even. I'd have to watch my step in the exams.

[Feel free to continue the conversation. I'm not sure where you're headed with this, so go wherever you like.]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ettieharumi Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:44 am

"I liked how you took out those Mist assholes." I grinned. "They totally got what they deserved.
(If you're still on, I'd like to see where this conversation goes naturally. More reaction to the real deal. Happy)
ettieharumi
ettieharumi
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:37 am

"Those two weren't bad, actually," I laughed, shoving the plate with the last dumpling on it toward her, motioning at it, "They wanted to offer their help during the exam in return for help from my team," I explained, "And speaking of which, I assume that's why you're in town?"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:47 am

"Fine but not because you asked" I said as I walked out of the noodle place, I bumped the girl with scars whom Cagi had informed me about. I rushed an apology and set of to look for Tei. He could have killed them if he wanted but I don't think he is that cruel.

Is he?
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:01 am

Please continue this role play on Alternate Platform here: http://www.alternateplatform.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=28

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4