Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required]

+2
LordTomyh
Damxge
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required] - Page 3 Empty Re: In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required]

Post  Damxge Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:11 am

[No problem Happy
But really, let's get posting!]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required] - Page 3 Empty Re: In Life, in Blood [No Signup Required]

Post  Agrapeinthesun Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:40 pm

[I can't think ;w;]
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:14 pm

I lay on my back, breathing hard. Kor stood on top of me, dangling the coin in my face. Damn he's good.
"Do you know what you did wrong" I decided to try chase an ANBU.
"No idea"
"You tried to attack me, without playing to your strengths. Instead you tried to attack me head on using just your speed" I tried to push him off me, but he was pushing down on me too much for me to move.
"You obviously didn't listen to Kagi, did you?"
Don't be foolish, think before you act, play to his weaknesses. Kagi's words popped in my head, and I suddenly got an idea. I took a deep breath and performed a hand sign in a blur. Kor notice my chest rose and cocked his head.
"What are you-" I opened my mouth, allowing a vortex to explode into the air; the swirling wind smacking Kor in the face, catching him by surprise. He stumbled backwards and I rolled to my feet, taking off into the forest.
"Play to my strengths" I said to myself, a plan already forming in my head. "Game on'
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:19 am

I swung around, my sound shurriken spinning with an evil hum, leaving the air hot on its passage. There was a moment I thought I hit him, but that hope vanished as the thin air became two halves of a log, freshly cut in two. With a frustrated scream, I let the weapon go, the sound dispersing in a high pitched screech. My hands blurred as I made a series of hand signs, the constant hum coming from my throat forming a shell of pure sound around me, shielding me from several kunai thrown at me by the emptiness Kor occupied. As I finished the last sign, I screamed, "Sound Style! Amber Sound Jutsu!" There was a hiss as the air around me solidified into solid sound, wrapping a hundred feet around me in the swirling, diamond hard dark rainbow of my solid sound. Kor was fast, but the suddenness of the attack threw him off balance and he was caught like a fly on paper, the clawing sound wrapped and hardened around his legs, up to his knees as he'd tried to flee.

"Sound Style! Wrapping screech!" I bellowed, the sound of my voice shooting needles of sound outward from the orb of swirling sound, obliterating the forest around us, piercing the body of the shadow clone Kor repeatedly until it vanished in a puff of smoke.
There was an odd hiss as the sound from my throat faded away and the hollow feeling of the last of my energy deserting me. The solid sound around me vanished and I fell to my knees, the effort of standing suddenly too much. That jutsu was a last resort, it was dangerous to use it after already exerting so much.

"Tei, how you doing?" I asked nobody, looking up at the now night sky.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:52 am

I looked around, the colour was gone and everything was in a monochromatic tone. Everything was slower than usual. "Where.....is.....everyone?" I slurred.

I saw Kor in front of me and then everything went white. I opened my eyes and everything was bad to normal and Kor still remained where he was.

"I am honoured to fight you, Kor" I said bowing. I prepared a kunai and waited. If he was going to attack first I will let him, but I will have everything in my advantage for now.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:53 am

I was clinging to the underside of a large branch, flat against the bark trying not to breath, Kor stood on the other side, looking for me.
Come on, a little closer. I gave the wire I was holding a soft tug, to see if it was still connected.
"I told you to play to your strengths Tei" I almost let go of the branch in shock. I tried to peer around the branch to see if he was still there, When something landed on the next branch. I breathed a quiet sigh or relief and smile. Kor was standing on the branch, back to me; right on top of my trap.
"Show time" I yanked on the wire as hard as I could and let go off the branch, disappearing into the forest and snapping my eyes closed.
I wonder if I packed too much flash-bangs. I soon found out.
The whole forest shook, a blinding light filled the whole area; birds dropped dead from shock or from crashing into trees; animals knocked themselves out trying to escape. I landed and opened my eyes, the worst of the flash already gone. Kor was still standing on the branch swearing and rubbing his eyes. Perfect.
I turned and ran, straight up the branch of a tree, perform hand sign after hand sign. Hopefully I had enough charkra to pull this off otherwise I'm toast.
I reached a branch level with Kor and, without missing a step, ran straight at him. It was at that time that he cleared his eyes and turned around, catching sight of me.
"Ninja: Wind Vortex-"
"Nice try Tei" Kor said, clapping his hands together to perform a hand sign. "But I know you have only just mastered that technique, and I'm prepared for it"
"ROCKET!" I leaped off the branch, still aiming at Kor. Instead of firing the vortex cannon from my hands it burst from the bottom of my feet, launching me like a rocket straight at the ANBU. That quiet obviously caught him off guard as he stopped dead in the middle of a hand sign.
I smile and quickly performed two sets of hand signs, hoping that my chajra held out.
"Ninja: Vortex Sphere Spiral Cannon!" I spun mid-flight, whipping the air around me; I stuck my hands out to my sides, firing two, weaker, vortex cannons. This extra momentum made me spin faster and faster till the wind around me looked like a speeding arrow. Befor Kor could react I slammed into him with the strength of a mad bull, catching him square in the gut.
But I kept going; Kor disappearing in a puff of smoke. I smiled at where he had been and said aloud to myself. "Tatsumaki Vortex Arrow Attack"
Then my chakra ran out. The winds died around me instantly, leaving me spinning widely, straight into a tree.
"Oh Son of a-" I collided with the tree, and everything went to black.

[Also, I now we're still pretty early in the story but can we do the several year gap like they did in Naruto?]

Last edited by LordTomyh on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:33 am

[Planning on it when Grape finally gets around to showing off his character's abilities.]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:38 pm

I threw my kunai in the air "Gensodai Art: Eight Clouds of Kunai, Eight Shades of Kurenai!" I uttered, as eight dark clouds appeared above me and charged towards Kor. One of my strongest illusions, he better not see the hitbox.

I stood a defensive stance, holding a paper bomb and ran around him as fast as possible. I was easily seeable as I was fairly slow. 'Wait what's he going to do? He's throwing.....he found the hit box! Damn!' I thought as my clouds dispersed.

I've got one chance.

(The hitbox is the part of Tsuyoi's illusions that when hit, causing her illusions to just go *poof*. So she's screwed.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:16 pm

[We're advancing now.]

There was an explosion, like a meteor had just collided with the ground. Rubbed and dust spread from the center of the impact like shrapnel, a body hanging high in the air, thrown upward from the explosion.

"Sound Art, Seven headed snake!" I bellowed, forming a dozen hand signs in a blur, not missing one. I bolted forward, six clones by my side. They dove forward, transforming into bolts of sound, emitting deafening bangs as they did so. Each bolt, like lightning, struck the figure standing in the middle of the cloud, held solid by a pair of hands protruding from the ground. He blocked five, the sixth slamming into him with the force of a train, making Tsuyoi lose her grip as he was thrown back. I flashed through the cloud, I wasn't going to make it to Kor before he recovered from the sound bolt.

"Tei, now!" I yelled, diving at the figure, still flying through the air. There was a lull, where everything went still, almost in slow motion. I watched as Tei was thrown from above in a blur of motion to body slam into Kor, driving them both deep into the ground. I landed softly, Tsuyoi popping out of the ground next to me. We were all panting hard, it had been a rough training session. Tei climbed slowly out of the crater, Kor walking along behind him as if he hadn't just been pounded into the ground.

"Very nice you three," Kor said once we were all in line, "Your teamwork is superb, your planning and quick thinking nearly perfect, your technique," he looked at me, "beautiful," I grinned under my mask, the bolts in my jaw and cheekbone creaking. I'd mastered the art of Chakra Sonar, I could see things for miles around me, simply by using the chakra in surrounding plants and animals to boost my range.

"Tei, your speed is unmatched, even by me," Kor continued, walking up to Tei, a smile on his face. Kor never wore his mask with us any more, and the first time he took it off, I was surprised that he was only a few years older than me, barely an adult. Tei bowed his head respectfully, I knew he felt the same way I did. We'd lost, again.

"Tsuyoi, your illusions, very interesting combining them with Kagi's sound manipulation, it puts little strain on either of you when you combine your skills as you do," He went on, smiling at us each in turn, "I am submitting your names for consideration in the Chunine exams,"

I heard Tei's sharp intake of breath, and Tsuyoi's back creak as she straightened up. I felt my jaw tighten, a pang running from the bolts in my bone.

"Are you sure we're ready?" I asked, scratching my neck.

"You three have aced every mission, completed every task I set before you. You're the most decorated group of Genine in the village with three A rank mission and fifteen B ranks, I have no doubt you will have little trouble in the exam, just keep in mind what I taught you and never let your guard down," And with that, he vanished, leaving us to collapse on the ground.
We'd been living outside of the village in a hut, away from the prying eyes of the other genines. We hunted and farmed for our food, only enjoying restaurant food on our missions. We trained hard far from the villages and towns, reshaping the landscape and pounding each other until we broke.

I now wore a dark blue long coat and black T shirt underneath with denim pants and heavy boots. My face was still wrapped in the bandages, though I now wore a pure white mask without eye or nose/mouth holes, over them, a gift from a young woman Tei and I had saved while killing a human-smuggling ring captain. My hood cast a shadow over the mask. I kept a single kunai on my right thigh with a straight edged knife in my boot. I always had a whistle hanging around my neck and a long metal tube on my back.

"I'll gather intel on the exams, see what and who we're up against," I said, turning to the others. My voice had deepened and become gravelly, mostly because I'd been hit in the throat by Tei during a training session six months ago while he was practicing his little soft fist lookalike routine.

"Guess I'll be stuck with the paperwork again," Tsuyoi complained. It had become a running joke since she normally handled all of the mission docs.

"I'll come with you, Kagi," Tei sighed, "Maker sure you don't get distracted by sweet rolls," He slapped me on the back, a grin on his face.

"So what if I like sweets," I grumbled as we walked toward the village, Tsuyoi returning to the hut we shared.

[Go ahead and redescribe your characters, since a year has passed. All of their moves were improved and perfected by the teachings of Kor.]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:49 pm

"Guess I'll be stuck with the paperwork again," I grumbled . It had become a running joke since I ,for some reason, normally handled all of the mission docs.

I walked towards the hut we shared. I've changed a lot since last year. First off, I'm a lot more social. Second, I'm a lot faster, and lastly I actually can talk properly since I got that operation.

I sat down at the table and started on my work. This is really important, one of the most important exams by far, so that makes this paperwork extremely important.

[Tsuyoi had a problem with speaking, because she nearly impaled her Medula Oblangotta, but only slightly scratched it and her larynx was damaged in the process because there was two poles and one severely damaged it. In other words, don't let Tsuyoi walk above fences with sharp points.]
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:36 am

[Alirghty then. I don't think we should advance the RP without Tomyh, so you wanna hold off until he gets back?]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ettieharumi Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:18 am

My character:
Mika Taishimoto
5'6". Blonde hair. Wears her Hidden in the Sand headband across her arm. Covered in scars from her father's abuse but hides them. Wears a blue long-sleeved shirt-dress that's knee length but durable. Wears black leggings with a large shirriken holster on her right leg. Playful. Sharp-tongued. A bit short-tempered. Extremely loyal. Very curious. Has a tendency to disappear occasionally.

(Am I able to join? Mooblips My character can make a surprise appearance.)
ettieharumi
ettieharumi
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:01 am

(I don't know, one half of me says we should because this rp goes fairly fast, but the other half says he'll catch up just fine because it can go slow fairly often. I don't know?)
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:35 am

[Well I'm not gone yet.]
[Also Div, not was I was thinking for the time skip, but still awesome.]

"The village seems to have hanged just a little" Me and Cagi were walking through the village; just wandering pointlessly. Well I was wandering pointlessly, I didn't know what he was doing.
In the one year I had grown a bit taller, almost reaching Kor's shoulders; with my hair now hanging down to my shoulders. I was still wearing what I wore a year ago, only now the chains holding up my over-pants crossed over my chest and neck, all of the linking up at the back of my neck; my headband, slightly scratched, still rested on a belt across my chest, now attached to a slim katana. The only addition to my outfit was a set of iron plates on my shins and wrists, and a small emerald cape.
"I don't remember it being this noisy though"
"That's because you had a lower sense of hearing before, remember" Of course, How could I forget. Sitting in a dark cave trying to fight Cagi as he slowly increased the pitch and echo of the cave. I'm surprised I could hear at all, instead of having heightened hearing.
"How's the throat?"
"Fine, doesn't hurt"
"Still I'm sorry. Tsuyoi ducked and I didn't know you were there"
"I said it's fine, I was more amazed at it then hurt. Using your chakra to create a small shock wave in the air everytime you strike. Impressive"
"Yeah, well. Like the Vortex Sphere I copied it off the-"

"Hey look, it's the sand wimp" I stopped dead and looked down the alleyway we were passing; a sense of sadistic glee welling up in me. Three boys stood at the other end, holding kunai in their hands; more littering the ground and fence. They must of been practicing when they saw me.
"Haven't seen you in a while, Sandy" All the boys started laughing, I just rolled my eyes. For wannabe ninja's they could come up with something more creative then 'Sandy'
"Well I've been training for the last year, we're about the enter the Chunin exam's" I knew what to expect next, they always underestimated me. Right on cue they started laughing even harder and advanced on me and Cagi.
"You? A Chunin? I'm surprised they even let you be a ninja." The leader of the group, a big bulky boy by the name of Damu Aho, stood a head taller then me.
"Who wants to let a sand wimp be a ninja? They're all scum and cowards" said Kisu Shiri, one of Damu's companions, flunkey more like, as he pointed a kunai at me. Between
"They should all be killed, not even allowed to live" said the third boy, Ko Kyojin, who out of the three of them was probably the smartest. I have no idea why he let Damu walk all over him.
"I don't even think you'll survive the chunin exam, sandy"

"Why don't I prove it" I said with a smile, holding my arms out wide. They seemed taken aback by the statement, surprised and a little unsure of what to do. I simply turned to Cagi and said "Go on, I'll catch up, and if not I'll see you for dinner"
The sound ninja snorted and rolled his eyes, well I guessed that he did, before walking off. I smiled and turned back to the boys. "So how bout-"
Damu punched me square in the face, completely catching me off guard. Kisu laughed and whooped, egging Damu on, Ko just stood silently. However, much to Damu's surprise, I did not go flying like I use to, just simply stood there as if nothing had happened.
"Right. My turn" I leaped back and spun as, expectantly, a pair of kunai flew towards me. The wind picking up around me, blowing the blades away, and while they were distracted I threw a Vortex Cannon down the alley, blowing away everything that wasn't larger than a small crate. Kisu, the lightest and thinnest fell on his ass as the wind blew over the three; besides that they remained unaffected.
"That's it" Damu asked, cracking his knuckles. "Even for a sand, that was pathetic"
"That was to get your attention" I threw the cape out behind me, and produced a series of hand signs, my hands moving so fast they blurred. If Cagi or Tsuyoi had been here they would have ducked.
"Ninja Art: Twin Vortex Cannon!" I pointed at the three, palm facing them, and a pair of small tornadoes, each as long as a large snake, burst from my hands. Everything not nailed down in the alley was blown away, debris gathering on the fence at the end. Ko and Kisu never stood a chance, picked up and blown away as easily as pieces of paper. Damu stood shocked as the twin funnels of wind barreled past him; I had missed him on purpose. I had a special jutsu for him.
"What! The!"
Before he could finish that sentence I dashed forward, hands blurring as i produced another hand sign series. He saw me coming and tried to strike back, when at the ladt second he saw my hands and his eyes went wide.
"Ninja Art: Vortex Fist, Shock wave!" I swung at Damu, hand open; like I was about to give him a pat on the back or a high five. Before i hit him in stopped, and in the second before I drew back forced my chakra outwards, like an explosion, causing a shock wave of air to burst forward. The first one caught him in the gut, winding him. I hadn't touched him, not needing to.
Before he could react I continued to strike, his body recoiling with every shock wave that hit him; I smiled and aimed the last one straight at his face, knocking him backwards like he used to do to me, growing up.

I exhaled, and slowly stood up. All three of the boys were laying on the ground, beaten and starting to bruise.
"I've been waiting to do that for years"
"What!" Damu tried to say, still winded. "Was that"
"That was something I invented after watching the Hyuga's gentle fist, only instead of striking you I use my chakra to create a shock wave in the air; that's what hits you."
I turn around and start walking away, cape billowing in the small breezes. "I accidently hit my team mate in the throat with one of those, and now his voice is slightly deeper. Think of that next time you see me"

I left the alleyway, seemingly calm on the outside, but going crazy with joy on the inside. Growing up I've always been bullied by the kids of this village, even though my mom was born and raised here. But I finally got my own back, and boy it felt good. I smiled and looked around, the smile slowly slipping off my face as I realized i didn't know where I was. Or where we were meeting for dinner.
"Uhm, sh*t."

[Also the names translate to 'Dumbass' (Damu Aho), 'Kiss Ass' (Kisu Shiri) and 'Small Giant' (Ko Kyojin)]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:44 am

[ettieharumi, you're welcome to join in. Make an appearance sometime while Cagi's investigating the people they'll be facing. You might also want to come up with two more characters as your squad mates for the time being, to take part in the exams and all.]

I smiled under my wraps as I heard the explosions. Finally got back at the dumbasses I guess, either that or one of them had pulled a paper bomb in the middle of the village, either way they were screwed.
"Could I grab one of those liquorish? " I said, ducking into a candy store. I knew it was bad for the metal plate on my face, but if i was careful, I wouldn't get any stuck in it. I stepped back onto the street, nomming happily on the candy when a small group of ninja passed.
"Hidden in the Mist," I thought to myself as the group of ten or fifteen male and female Genine passed by.One bumped into me and turned, making to shove me.
"The hell out of my way," He yelled, reaching at my chest with both hands. Almost nonchalantly, I knocked his hands away, spinning him away from me. I stepped forward, grabbing the back of his collar and pulled him backward, throwing him into a barrel of fish water.

"Do you have any idea who we are?" Bellowed a girl, going to grab the front of my shirt. I slapped her hand away and whistled a simple wolf call. There was a bang and the girl was thrown back from the force of the jutsu, a chakra to sound to force move Tei actually came up with for me. She flopped around for a moment, trying to get to her feet with the heavy scroll on her back. She was red in the face when she finally managed to get up, her group looking nervous. I figured she was the head honcho, though a little small. I took another bite of my candy and lowered my mask onto my face. The boy I'd thrown into the barrel made a move behind me, swinging wildly. I analyzed the situation for a moment, brass knuckles under his glove, the heel of his left shoe was badly glued, steel plate over chest and back, old wound to left eye making it hard to see on that side. I ducked left, stepping onto the heel of his shoe and giving him a vicious shove with my shoulder. The shoe tore, the boy flopped away, stepping onto the hard rocky road with his bare foot trying to regain balance. I took another bite of candy and made to walk away. I didn't want to get into open conflict, especially on the street. I just hoped Tei would show up to calm things down, he was the people person, I was just the people killer person. But at least I'd learned a buckload about these Mist Ninja, just by being near them, I could see every physical aspect of them. Inventory, injuries, scars, disabilities, and strengths; but it was their wits I had to worry about, afterall.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ettieharumi Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:09 am

(Thanks! Happy Just message me or something when you want me to make an appearance along with my other teammates. I'll try to keep along as well.)
ettieharumi
ettieharumi
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:54 am

[You can enter now if you like. help talk the mist ninja down before they start trying to kill kagi.]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:26 am

I waited around where, Tei, Cagi and I were meeting for dinner. I looked at the time "Where are those two?" I asked myself. "Are you ready to order?" "No I'm waiting for others" I replied to a man working at the eatery. I didn't even know it's name.

'Maybe I should look for them?' I thought.

Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:40 am

"You'll regret this," I growled, ducking a punch and moving away from the boy I was fighting. So far it had all been fists and yelling, but I was afraid a real battle would break out if something didn't calm them down. People had gathered and there was now a solid wall of bodies around where we fought. They were coming at me one at a time, I guess holding out for fairness and such. If the people began chanting any more, I feared I'd have to fight off a group of knife and jutsu wielding dipshits. If this is what I was facing in the exams, it was going to be a breeze.

"Get out of the way, move, what are you doing?" Came a voice I recognized. I glanced up at the sky and realized.

"You dumbass, you left me sitting at the noodle place alone like an idiot!" Tsuyoi shoved into the circle and made straight for me.

"Listen, I was coming to meet you when-" I started, turning toward her.

"No, you listen, I don't care what your excuse is. You got into a fight, boo hoo, like you haven't done it before on every damn mission," She ranted, grabbing the front of my shirt and getting up in my face, pulling me down to her level.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, "But I don't want to be causing a big uproar with the exams so close, I don't want us being denied because of something like this,"

"What? Is your little girlfriend come to save your sorry ass?" Egged the girl, the leader of their little gang. Tsuyoi lifted a hand, and a snake shot from her sleeve, wrapping itself around the girl's neck and dragging her to the ground. An illusion of course, but an amazing one, and without seeing a single hand sign, she'd gotten good.
After a moment, the girl calmed down as she realized it was a rope she was flopping around on the ground with and jumped to her feet, freshly embarrassed.

"Now come on, moron, and where's Tei?" We made for the edge of the crowd, Tsuyoi, who was shy and tense when we first met, shoved through angrily, ignoring displeased grunts and complaints. As we passed through, I bumped against a girl with a Sand village band on her arm. I only glanced at her for a moment, and was instantly intrigued. She was scarred badly, but not from battle, they weren't fight wounds. I forgot her quickly enough as I was pulled away; and I found myself hoping Tei would rescue me for the second time that day.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:45 pm

I threw him in to the noodle place table. "Now you can sit here like an idiot while I find Tei" I walked off angrily after saying that. I was so shy and tense when I met Kagi and Tei at first but with all this pressure I've gotten agitated lately. "When I find that other dumbass....." I muttered.

I bumped a few people on the way but I didn't care. They had no idea how embarassing it was for me. I plan on showing that first dumbass. Tei got lucky.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:22 am

[I love that post, Grape xD ]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ettieharumi Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:33 am

I blinked as I was brushed against and glanced at a boy about the same age as me. He was being dragged away by a girl who looked angry. I smirked mischievously and tapped my teammate Toshi. He turned from the booth he was looking at and glared at me with irritation.
"What?" He growled and I smiled.
"You and Yumi go back to the place without me." I smiled. "I have a few personal things I want to take care of."
"What kind of-" Toshi began to ask but I was already following the direction the boy went.
I felt my smile grow as I got closer and smoothly avoided the one girl that dragged the boy away as she stomped angrily through the streets. I then approached the shop the boy was in cautiously.

Last edited by ettieharumi on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
ettieharumi
ettieharumi
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  ettieharumi Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:03 am

(I hope this is good enough for my first post. If you have any comments on how I can fix things or improve, please tell me. Also, if I've been gone for a few days then you can take control of Mika, Toshi, and Yumi if you need to. But that's also why I added the fact she has a 'tendency to disappear' Wink By the way, Toshi has dark brown hair, blue eyes, and is very average looking otherwise and ability-wise which irritates him. Yumi is very cutesy with light brown hair in pigtails, blue eyes, and is Toshi's younger sister as well. Oh and Mika isn't fond of using her ninja powers because that's what her father used to abuse her and kill her mother with. Happy)
ettieharumi
ettieharumi
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:24 am

[Not bad at all Happy
I love how you just typed 'that's what her father used to abuser her and kill her mother with' and then added a smiley face xD ]

I leaned back in my chair and ordered a plate of sweet dumplings. Might as well satisfy the sweet tooth before we had to head back outside of the village. I was about to dig in when I noticed two of the Mist ninja from before coming to the restaurant.
"Oh god, not again," I sighed as they entered, making a beeline straight for me. I recognized them from the group, but they hadn't made a move on me. One, a mousey little girl, walked with a slight hop, obviously in a good mood, the other, a male, also rather small, slumped and kind of trudged along. Without saying a word, they seated themselves opposite me, the girl opening her mouth to speak, but the boy holding up a hand to shush her. With a loud, "Humph" she slumped back in her chair, put out.

"You're Cagi, aren't you?" He asked, his voice a little high.

"Only if you're lookin for a fight," I growled, propping my feet up on the corner of the table and popping another dumpling into my mouth.

"How can you see?" The girl interrupted, leaning forward to look at me. I had my mask on the top of my head, but my face, besides my mouth, was wrapped in bandages.

"I see with my ears," I growled, the girl cocking her head and waving.

"Yes, I can see you doing that," I said, making her freeze instantly.

"Your teammates Tei and the girl, are they around here?" The boy asked, glancing around, as if we wouldn't be at the same table.

"No, and the girl is Tsuyoi, you better remember it, because she'll be the one castrating you at the exam," I said, eating another dumpling.

"We don't want to fight you, in fact, we're looking for allies in this exam, we've heard bad things about the second task, and we want to be prepared," The boy said hurriedly, leaning forward and speaking low.

"We don't need your-" I started, but paused, the girl with the scars, she was just outside of the restaurant. I didn't know what she was doing there, but she was just leaning against the door frame, chewing on a piece of gum.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:45 am

[I loved your post Cross. It's so true about Tsuyoi and I liked how Kagi is just like I can see you doing that]
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next