Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Territory of the Living Dead RP [Sign Up - Open]

+5
Agrapeinthesun
TheOneKnownAsBob
LordTomyh
Damxge
Drag
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Territory of the Living Dead RP [Sign Up - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Territory of the Living Dead RP [Sign Up - Open]

Post  Bambi Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:05 pm

Name: Sam Lejend (spelt it like that on purpose)
Appearance: Blond (almost white) hair, dark grey eyes, pale skin, 5 and a half feet tall, wears a red dress shirt over black jeans with black riding boots, black leather jacket and feddora hat.
Bio: Was in the garage with some friends when the zombies crashed our play rehearsal. I picked up a table and was shielding me and my friend Zoe hoping that the others were okay on their own. Adam was a black belt and took out most of them but the one remaining managed to bite him and started feasting. All of them were dead. We ran after grabbing some things but she grazed her ankle on the blood stained table leg and begged me to put her down.
Melee Weapon: Two, one foot carving knives.

(Sorry the bio is a little chunky. I got carried away)
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Territory of the Living Dead RP [Sign Up - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Territory of the Living Dead RP [Sign Up - Open]

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Yeah... I can tell!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:23 pm

So am I in?
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:22 am

I guess... Drag's not really around to accept or deny
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Yay
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:12 am

Good luck catching up to the rest of us!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:22 am

What's that spozed to mean?
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:43 am

*sigh* that's 'spozed to mean' WE are safe and secure inside a mall that I spent month zombie proofing... and YOU are god-knows-where!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:19 am

Oh
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:29 pm

yeah...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Well... Who says I wasn't already in the mall with you?
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Me!
You weren't... now go ahead and introduce yourself!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Oh fine!

But I can't coz that was my only idea...
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Might wanna think of something!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Yeah that's a really good idea!
I never would have thought of that...
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Must you? Really?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:40 pm

In fact I do!
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 pm

SMH
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:29 pm

???
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:08 am

Lol!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum