Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

+9
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
killer8529
calamity-casey
Agrapeinthesun
Drag
Damxge
LordTomyh
13 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 13 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:43 pm

I stared, open mouthed, at the man before me... and I knew what he said was true; his eyes, I now recognized as my own, softened with a smile; his skin was pale, maybe even a shade more so than my own; his hair was sleek and jet black, matching his wings perfectly.
"F-father?!" his smile widened and he laughed gently. I almost couldn't believe he was a Demon; he seemed so warm and kind... More like an Angel!
"I am Asmodeus... Once the Sin of Lust and ruler of the 9th Hell-" he stops suddenly and looks down "-until I met your Mother..." he looks back to me and sighs.
"Your Mother; she was so beautiful. Kind, and gracious... And she didn't see me as a Demon, she-" he looked at me as though seeing something else "You look like her..."
I reach up and brush my hair out of my eyes, suddenly feeling very self conscious. Before I could blink he was in front of me; hand darting out and wrapped around my wrist.
Before I could make a noise, he slowly started twisting my arm; gently turning it and blatantly staring at the ring on my middle finger,
"Now, this... is... fasinating!" he murmurs, pulling my hand and gently placing a kiss to the ring "I gave this ring to Annael after she fell pregnant... Not that I knew at the time" I pull my hand out of his and move back slightly; our wings worked in a steady rhythm.
"All your life, I assume, you've been wearing that... and I bet you have no idea what it does!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 13 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  killer8529 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:30 am

I kept moving my body was split into two minds one of Satans influence and anouther of my pure soul I once had my eyes changes my left became a sky blue colour and the other a soulless black with hate and malace behind it. I was in a loseing fight Satan was taking over me body the sword on my back began to glow a red color 'it's time for me to be free of your being' useing the last of my will power and strength I made my arm grab the blade "no you leve that blade were it is I said don't touh it" once I grabed the blade choosing to disregard my own body and mouth I grabed the sword and brang it round and stbed myself with it my eyes closed and I fainted I was on a roof top once I staved my self two body's came appart and fell on diffrent sides one pure white lycan the other a black lycan with horns and a blue fire on its hands.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:04 am

"You know, once Lucifer arrives back from the upper world, he's going to send your soul to the void himself," Said a demon as it entered the room, its wings rustling gently as it began to polish the golden throne with a rag, "I have utter confidence Lucinda will deal with him before such time," I growled, watching the demon turn slowly to face where I was.
"You sound like a love struck child, Roman, that girl is no match for him, even if she is half angel half demon,"

"How did you-" I started, but he raised a hand to cut me off.

"It doesn't matter," he growled, stepping toward me, evil intent spread across his face, "What does matter, is that your soul is here for punishment, Marvarak, and the only reason you've skated by so far is because of the Dark Sister, who seems to have some liking for you" I would have smirked at the comment. I was the one who gave her the title Dark Sister, because she was my dark sister.

"So you intend on hurting me, on burning me in hellfire until I learn my place until I repent?" I laughed.

"That's the plan," he hissed, his wicked grin growing.

"Try it demon,"

He let out a wild laugh and hellfire sprouted from the ground under me, wrapping itself around me in a burning green inferno. It didn't touch me, though, instead it encircled me, almost like a shield. Slowly, I lifted my hand, using my magic to manipulate the fire into the shape of my arm, and slowly, the rest of my body. Laughing, I stepped forward, the fire now bound to my soul giving me the ability to move, though my body performed as fire would, making it difficult. I flicked my hand, black chains lashing from the ground around the demon's feet, to wrap themselves around the creature. The demon screamed it pain as the chains tightened down, cracking bone, but leaving it alive.
"How! This is impossible!" It screamed, terror filling its face as I advanced on it, slowly, each step difficult and annoying.
Then an idea hit me, fire, it will act like fire. I slid forward, streaking through the air in a stream of green to land before the creature, resuming my previous flickering human form.
"I am Hell's Mage, tutor to the Dark Sister, vanquisher of Lucifer, creator of the dark art of hellfire manipulation and countless other powerful dark magics," I hissed, the voices behind mine were becoming excited with the bloodlust. Almost gently, I reached out and brushed the face of the demon with my hand, the fire I was made of searing its soul, but not leaving it physically harmed, that would come next.

It screamed in agony as I slammed my fist into it, engulfing it in the green fire. Just as the scream died and the fire faded, the chains tightened.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:12 am

"...the hell do you mean; what it does" he flitched at the word 'hell' and cracked his neck. I flap my wings harder, slowly lifting myself higher and bad slightly. I wanted to fly; to just go somewhere familiar... Isolated... Safe!
He seemed to sense my urge of flight and moved back.
"I confess, I've been watching you for a while, I've been trying to find the right time to introduce myself and become involved in your life... After what happened to that warlock, I figured... Now or never" my hands balled into fists, the thought of Roman too fresh in my mind.
"Well, the timing couldn't be worse" I growl, going to turn away.
"Lucinda... I can help you save him!" I froze, unsure of if I heard him right, unsure if I should believe him...
Slowly I turn back 'round and look him in the eyes.
"That's got your attention now, dunnit?"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:30 am

"How do I get out of here!" I screamed, wrapping myself like a fiery snake around a tall demon, its screams filling the cavernous room. I'd already killed a dozen demons, and each one had the same reply, "There is no way out without Satan," this one was the same.
In a flash of white, the demon vanished, vaporized from the immense heat I hit it with.
I would have to wait for my sister to return to find a way out, but who knew how much longer it would take for her to find Lucinda.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:35 am

"Did we lose him?"
"I don't know, I'm not exactly looking back to see if we're being chased by the devil!"
We ran through the streets of London, the moon mercifully shining down on us. If it had been daylight I would have been at the mercy of the prince of darkness.
"We need to get back to my office!" I shouted, turning down an alleyway.
"We also need to get word to the others" Darius yells back, ducking around a man groggily getting to his feet.
"I think they know!" I gesture at the rooftops and my brother looks up, catching the glimpse of a women in white, hair shining silver in the moonlight.
"Londain! I'm sorry I lost Roman!" Lunae yelled down, disappearing momentarily around a chimney. I opened my mouth to answer her, when somewhere behind us someone screamed and something exploded.
"That's ok, he's right behind us! Split up! Meet back at my Office!" The others all yell 'right' and peel off, disappearing down streets and alleys. I glance up, not seeing Lunae there anymore.
"Right, let's see how well this bastard can run!"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:06 am

With a smooth sweep of my wings, I close the distance between myself and the Demon; grabbing him around the throat, to his immense surprise.
"Explain... or die!" I hiss, bringing his face closer to mine.
"You're not a killer, Lucinda..." he murmurs, not even trying to throw me off.
"I thought you said you'd been watching... Or did you miss me beheading the Egyptian Warlock?" I sneer.
I watch him lick his lips thinking, almost sadly about what I'd been through.
"The ring... it has powers..." he begins taking hold of the hand that wasn't crushing his windpipe, running his thumb over the filigree surface of the ring.
I let go and he drops a couple short feet before leveling himself and rubs his throat.
"Ever hear of the Key of Solomon" he asks tilting his head at me; I frown and mimic his tilt.
"The ring?"
"A prison for Demons..." he smiles slyly "The ring you wear, so ignorantly, was made by Azazel, the weapon smith of Heaven... Worn by an Angel, This ring has the power to imprison Angels indefinitely"
"You mean I can you it to trap Lucifer?" I look down at the ring on my left hand and for the first time in a long time, I felt hope; Maybe I can save Roman this way!
I flap my wings, propelling myself higher and letting myself fall spiraling before pulling up inches from the rolling waves and taking off.
"Thanks" I yell to the man behind me, frozen in surprise.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:23 am

"I cannot find her, Roman," the Dark Sister said softly, alighting on the cobbles before Lucifer's throne, a puff of black smoke announcing her arrival. I rested in the throne, my fiery body still in human shape, the girl froze as she realized I wasn't in the middle of the room anymore. Slowly, she turned to face me, her eyes wide in shock, "No one has escaped limbo," she said softly, glancing around, her eyes alighting on the body of the first demon, the one who tried to burn me; its body mangled and disfigured from being crushed to death...re-death.
"I'm not some petty warlock, sister, you should know that by now," I said, standing up, my body flickered and I was standing in front of her, the fire moving faster than the eye could comprehend, I doubted even Londain could have seen my movements.

"But how, how can you perform magic?!" She asked, reaching out to touch the hellfire.

"Because I've learned the secret of magic, I know the magic language," I said softly, getting down on one knee before her, "When I trapped Lucifer within my body, he took control of me for some short time, and in that time, I was conscious inside of my subconscious, where the root of magic lays its head, a state of extreme meditation none could experience without being trapped there by another force. There I could see, I could physically see, the magic, the words and runes that make up my spells, and from there, I memorized the basic alphabet and as many of the words as I could see. I use this deep understanding of the essence of magic to bend the world to my will. And one thing most demons don't know is, when you burn someone with hellfire, it touches their soul, and when the fire touched me, I invaded it, simply extracting my essence from the imprisonment of limbo and projecting it into the fire,"
I explained, forming my arm into a long, flaming chain and back into my arm.

"But, that means," her eyes were wide, almost completely round, "You are no longer connected to your body! To Lucifer!" She said, a smile breaking out over her lips.

I smiled, though I didn't know if the fire would take the shape correctly
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:54 pm

I got up and looked at my self I was white again like I used to be before Satan corrupted me I sit up and see my old self looking at me like looking in a mirror but at your evil self we both sat blinking the sword on my back was now like an ocean and glowing his was like a black fire also glowing "are you? sh*t" we both said at the same time we grabed our sword and attacked the first hit sent us flying in oppisate directions and a flash was a little blinding 'ok this will be fun fighting myself again'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:09 pm

This has got to be one f my worst ideas ever. I was crouched behind a large crate in a dark alley, listening to Lucifer's mad killing spree through the city. I knew he was getting closer, closing in one me; I had to move, soon.
I waited a few seconds, then burst out of my cover and ran down the street. I was alone, the street usually bustling with life, was eerily empty. Damn Attallah.
Suddenly I heard something scream and ducked down another alley, afraid that Lucifer was around the corner ready to drag my soul to hell; If Vampires even had souls. Stupid curse.
I waited for a few minutes, and when Lucifer didn't appear and nothing blew up or caught fire I peeked around the corner, looking for the source of the screaming. I heard it again, a little girl scream, coming from around the next street. I move quickly, heading to the little girl before Lucifer heard her.
As I rounded the corner I saw great piles of bodies, laying in the streets, all alive and snoring. And in the middle, on her knees screaming, was the little girl. Her clothes were rags, no shoes on her feet. She must of been about three, and by her screams I guessed her mother was dead.
Something exploded behind me, close behind me and I went to run, but something kept my feet rooted to the ground. I couldn't leave this girl all alone, she'll be dead within a week if no one take scare of her; and dead withing three years if she gets sent to a factory.
I turned and stepped up to her, standing over her. She stopped screaming and looked up, her eyes a tear stained emerald, fiery and aglow. Her scent instantly filled my nose, the copper smell of human mixed with the dead scent of blood; a Dhampir.
Something else exploded behind me and I held out my hand, skin reflecting white in the moonlight. Slowly her tears dried up, her eyes softening. She was drawn to me, her vampire blood drawing to mine. Slowly she put her hand in mine, smiling sadly.
I nodded and smiled. "Let's go my dear. We have to hurry"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:48 pm

I ran, no turning back. There was something weird behind me, it tried to get me, as if it wanted or needed me. I kept running trying to think of something, I knew I couldn't outrun this thing forever. If I could, I would but I knew that was just a fantasy.

I felt something strange was happening, didn't know who's causing it, what's actually happening or why it is. All I can currently assume is that something MIGHT be happening.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:34 am

"What timing," Sister said, turning to face me as I lounged on Satan's throne.

"What is it?" I asked, the flames flickering as I moved in front of her, enjoying the freedom of the hellflame.

'It appears the dark brotherhood is attempting to summon a demon," She said, grinning.

"Ahh, the dark brotherhood," I said, an evil tone edging into my voice.

"Kill them all," she said, raising her hands above her head, preparing to accept the request for a summon, afterall, it the Satan's job to allow or disallow the summoning of demons. The words didn't seem to fit, coming from the mouth of such a young girl.

"Yes sister," I said, bowing before everything went black.

The darkness was quickly followed by the dim light of a ring of candles, surrounded by mages in dark robes, five sitting crosslegged, chanting, another dozen standing around watching. Slowly, I stood, watching them recoil in fear.

"By the gods! What are you!" One screamed, dashing from the room.

"Bind this demon, darkness allowing, bind it to my will, to my whim, to my-" The five began to chant, all staring wild eyed at me as I stood in the middle of their circle of runes.

"I don't think that will work, I'm afraid," I said, cutting them off, but they quickly resumed their reciting.

"Yes! A fire demon will come in quite handy," Said a man leaning against the wall opposite me, the place was dingy and dark, reminded me of my old home before I cleaned it up.

"I am no simple fire demon!" I screamed, the magic in my words obliterating the five around me, not even a pile of dust remaining, several of the mages dashed for the door, but were engulfed in hellflame before making it two steps.

A few moments later, the one man, obviously the leader of their gang, was left, laying burned on the floor, his mouth grasping at incantations but my magic overpowering his spells, forcing them back down his throat; a useful skill for fighting magic wielders.
"W-Who are you?" He croaked, his eyes alighting on my flaming body.

"I am Roman Marvarak, hellfire Daedra," And he was gone, like a wisp of smoke, "Now, to find my old master, again,"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:31 am

[If I just came back from hell, and Satan was running around in my body, I would try to chase him down.

And no one was posting anything relevant to Roman's situation, I was hoping someone would confront Satan and I could roll from there...but noooo Tongue ]

The city was a ghost town, most of the mortals still evacuated, asleep, whatever Londain had the mages do to them to get them out of harm's way. With Atallah dead, even his zombies weren't around. In a flash of green, I flicked up the street, swinging around a corner to come face to face with a tall, long haired man running with a little girl practically hanging from his wrist, his hair was messy and missing in places, and his mask, a usual beautiful silver, was smudged, bent and cracked.

He darted to the side as he saw me, matching my intense speed, grabbing the girl up in his arms. Dark chains leapt from the ground, one catching hold of his leg, the rest missing him pitifully. More chains leaped from the ground around the singe one that had made contact, wrapping themselves around his other ankle, waist and left wrist, his right hand clutching the girl to his chest. I lowered him gently to the ground and let the chains return to dust, lifting my flaming hands in a gesture of surrender. It was odd he hadn't said anything yet, something must have been heavy on his mind.

He glanced down at the ground, where the chains had come from, "Roman?" He asked cautiously, taking a half step forward.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:06 pm

I was starring at the fire, terrified; a wall of flames in the shape of a man standing over me. Fear spread through my body, almost causing my heart to beat. But there was something familiar about the fire, something about the chains wrapped around my legs. Slowly, as if trudging through a bog, my mind clicked and I looked up to the fire man's face.
"Roman?" I closed my eyes and looked away from him, taking half a step forward. I didn't feel any heat, instead I could feel Roman, as if he was standing there in his real body. "Roman is that you?"
"Yes. Why can't you look at me?"
"You made of fire?"
"So?"
"I fear fire, more then any other vampire."
"More then- You mean Arsonphobia?"
"Yes, I have a phobia of fire"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:23 pm

I couldn't run anymore, my legs couldn't take it. That thing was getting closer, I created a line of fire and ran. I ignored the pain and all of a sudden it was gone. 'Keep running' I thought to myself.

That thing had given me a hint to the riddle that haunted me. All I had to do was figure out what was going on. I now knew something WAS happening.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:07 pm

To a human eye I was a blur I dashed around my room, digging up clothes; a simple white tunic, tucked into striped trousers, a navy blue jacket and a sash. I cam to a halt next to my bed and striped off the Egyptian wear, changing hurriedly into the new ensemble.
I paused in front of the mirror to briefly admire the comparatively tomboyish look.
Lastly, I grab a pair of old ankle boot and pull them on; leaning on the wall for balance.
I sit on my bed, wondering what to do next. Finding Lucifer will be a cinch, but then what? Just hold out my fist as though to a god and he'll just be sucked in? Does the ring have to touch him? Is there an incantation? I shake my head, and squeeze my eyes shut...
Anything I set out to do... I accomplish!
I breath deep and sigh... disappearing from the room.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:16 am

"I take it you're not exactly a match for, him, are you?" I laughed, glancing in the direction of a tower of smoke billowing from the city, rather close to our location.
"Are you going after him?" Londain asked, edging away from me.

"I can't in my current form, while my magic is as powerful as it could be, without the restraints of flesh, I can't control it as well as I could with a physical form," I explained, looking down at the flames wrapping themselves around me, "Unless I practice for millions of years, I'll have no chance against him. I need a body,"

"Then get moving, get yourself a body, and find Lucinda," Londain said, leading the girl with him, away.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:07 pm

"If you need me, I'll be in my office trying to find a way to beat him" I turned and rushed down the street, away from Roman. I had to get away from him, away from Lucifer. "Why does everything bad that happens to London have to involve fire and demons"

[Sorry, short post to keep it going]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:35 pm

I ran as fast as I could. I wasn't exactly a blur but it was hard to see my face. I tripped but I got away from 'it. I got up, brushed dirt off my clothes and walked around looking for a path.

I was humming a little piece I had written.

[SHort post. Busy.]
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:30 am

I flickered into existence in an old graveyard I used to use for rituals, back when I didn't have my castle, its headstones were cracked badly and it was obvious the mortal caretaker had long ago passed away.
I reached out and a spout of dark red flames burst from the ground, spitting molten dirt and rock into the air, as well as chunks of flaming wood. It had been an old experiment of mine, a better, more improved frankenstein's monster. It had been when I was young, however, and I had little knowledge regarding souls or how to infuse them. It had been a failure, but now I had use for the powerful body I'd created.
Slowly, a stone box was lifted from the earth, shoving its way out in a steady motion, throwing flames around it. With an earsplitting scream, the lid came free and the naked corpse of a man flew forth, spread eagle into the sky. He was tall, six foot two, with dirty blonde hair and fair skin. His face resembled mine greatly, though with distinct differences in the eye color and the mouth shape.
There was a flash of light as I transferred my soul into the new body, the pain from the hellfire a bit more intense than I'd imagined it would be. With a scream, I fell from the sky, slamming hard into the ground; the shock bringing feeling back into my body as the flames dwindled away.
With a flick of my hand, new clothes appeared on my body; a simple dark red silk shirt and white wool pants. I scowled at the attire, though had little choice in the matter, I was never good at keeping track of my clothes.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:29 pm

[You know... you never specify what color eyes! Not with your last body and now again!]

I appeared in the heart of London; screams filled the air, the street flickered with the light of fire as several buildings burned, and I could smell him.
Slowly I turned in a full circle, slowly emitting my power into the air. It was a little trick I'd learned; like opening a box full of roses, the floral smell filled the air around me; a supernatural scent!
I knew he's be here soon.

[Sorrry, short post... gotta go!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:33 am

[I never realized it...hmm...let's saaaaay dark grey/bluish. Also, the dark warlock's mark is a white mark around his neck that looks like a rope burn.]

I'd have to find new attire at a later time, after I'd found Lucinda, should she have survived. I wiped the last thought from my mind and thought again, gotta find her. Almost the second I thought it, the scent of roses filled the air, a smell only one trained in magic could smell, the floral scent of her magic. I grinned, she knew I was here. I moved slower than I used to, the new body stiff, and I still had to work the years of stillness out of the joints. It didn't help that I'd become accustomed to the free and easy to control soul form, these restrictions were to say the least, aggravating.
After a while, I was moving as I used to, jogging along, following the magical scent. I could also smell the evil in the air, though, a dark, ancient malice that hell reeked of; the smell of Satan's magic. It took me only half an hour to find the source of the rose smell; I stepped from around a corner to come face to face with Lucinda, who was walking quickly in my direction. She froze, only inches from my face.
"Sorry I'm late," I said, a hint of a smile at the corners of my mouth. I just hoped she'd recognized my mind and magic before she reacted, because I sure as hell didn't look like myself.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:06 am

I had started walking; laughing at myself as I was reminded of an animal marking it's scent. I rounded a corner and nearly collided with a man; ruggedly handsome with steely blue eyes and an oddly familiar face.
"Sorry I'm late" he said, with a small quirk of a smile.
I tilted my head in confusion and took a step back, "Do I know you?" I asked. I shook my head gently; my eyes playing tricks on me. The man before me couldn't possibly be who he resembled. It just wasn't possible!
"I don't have time for this!" I hissed pushing passed him; he seemed disappointed, but I was on a mission; I had to find Lucifer and trap him.
Att least until I can figure out how to kill him...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:04 am

"Hey, hang on, its me!" I said, following her along the street; an eerie silver mist was creeping its way along the cobbles, like snakes over a rough terrain.

"What?" She said, spinning to face me, I stopped and lifted a hand, green flames flicking around my fingertips and onto my palm, where they coiled together into a fiery ball.

"Do you know anyone else who uses hellfire?" I asked, watching her face pale instantly.

[sorry so short, was rushed]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:03 am

Frozen, I watched the hellfire dance down the mans slender fingers and into his palm. My mind didn't want to work. He curled his hand into a fist and the fire was extinguished.
"Roman?" a smile appeared instantly on his face; relieved that I understood.
"Yes!" he murmured, pulling me closer. He reached up and brushed my hair gently from my face as a tear built up in my eye.
"Is this really real?" I wondered out loud; the tear rolled down my cheek. Roman wiped it away and cupped my face fully.
"Does it feel real?" he asked pressing his lips, almost chastely to mine. More tears sprung forth, and I wrapped my arms around him; completely lost in the embrace, completely forgetting my mission...

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next