Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

+9
TheMadOne
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
killer8529
calamity-casey
Agrapeinthesun
Drag
Damxge
LordTomyh
13 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 14 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  LordTomyh Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:10 am

I threw open the doors of my office and stormed in, heading straight for my desk.
"Of all the malevolent evil beings that could be loosed on this city, why did it have to be Lucifer" I sat down and started going through the papers on my desk, looking for my notes on Lucifer.
"There are only three things with the strength and heart to kill him; Death is bound by him, I would rather not call Michael and she's busy"
"Who" I looked up, having completely forgotten about the girl. She was sitting on the chair in front of my desk, hands in her lap as if waiting for something.
'Sorry my dear I forgot you were there"
"Who's busy?" I just realized that she hadn't spoken before now, those her first words said to me. "God"
"But papa said god is a he"
"God is the creator of everything, everything in existence. living creatures see her as different things; I see her as a young girl, while someone else might see an old man"
"What will I see?"
'I don't know my dear, you'll have to meet her" I closed a book loudly, still looking for my notes. "I suppose there are two beings who could at least distract and weaken him"
"Who's the other?" I stood up quickly, knocking my chair over, and drawing my sword. Gabriel stood behind the little girl, holding a piece of parchment covered in writing.
"Where the bloody hell have you been?" He shrugged, putting the paper on the table and patting the girl on the head. "Trapped in Heaven; Micheal was trying to punish me"
"Ah huh" I picked up the paper, scanning seeing if I had written down anything that could help me fight Lucifer. "So who's the other person?"
"How did you know I was talking about you?"
"Because who else knows Lucy better then me and Michael"
"Raphael" He stuck his tongue out, like a little kid; I smiled and kept reading. "The trickster if you must know"
"Loki! Why him!"
"Because the trickster is the only deity who could trick, manipulate and annoy an archangel. Who isn't already an archangel" I added pointing at Gabriel as he opened his mouth.

"Why do you need him? You have me, you have Roman and you have Lucinda"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE] - Page 14 Empty Re: The hidden world of London RP [OPEN][INTERMEDIATE]

Post  Damxge Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:00 am

Slowly, I pulled back, the reality of the situation returning in a flood as my senses came back to me. I wished I could kiss her forever, but I knew we had things to take care of, and now wasn't the time. I could see the same regret in Lucinda's eyes.

"I take it you've got a plan?" I asked, glancing up as an explosion echoed somewhere off in the city.

"Kind of," she said, twisting her ring on her finger.

"Well, let's hear what you've got, time is running out," I said, my voice rushed, and I realized I was shaking violently, taking a deep breath, I pulled Lucinda closer and wrapped my arms around her, "I'm sorry, I can't focus, not after-" my voice caught in my throat, "after Lucifer escaped, and I didn't know if you were, if he was going to kill you, or if, I just," I rambled, my mind spinning and confused for the first time in my memory.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:02 am

"Shhhh" I cooed gently, running a hand soothingly up his chest to the nook of his neck.
"Hush love, I'm fine" I said, caressing his cheek, then I smiled and added "Honestly? I'm insulted you'd think otherwise!" he chuckled lightly, the sound of it running up my spine and making me feel better.
"So.... this plan?"
I push a stray hair behind my ear and take a step back; his close proximity and hands slowly returning every little caress did nothing but distract.
"It's a long story..." I start "Basically, I need to get close enough to Lucifer to touch... I have a way to contain him, but I can't think of anything I could do to get close enough without him figuring out my plan!"
He frowns in thought, several minutes pass while we try to think of something... anything!
Well, he was thinking... I couldn't stop staring!
He had hair now... his tattoos were no more... a strange white burn-like mark coiled around his neck, emitting magic.
"A deal..." Roman murmured; a candle stick almost coming into existence above his head (What? Light-bulbs weren't invented yet :palm: ).
"Sorry?" I took a step closer, tilting my head confused.
"Find him and say you want to make a deal... He wont be able to resist and deals are sealed with a kiss, so you'll be close enough to touch!"
I nodded... It might work!
"Ok... but what deal could we make?"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:32 am

"He wants me," I said scratching my neck, the feeling of hair strange under my fingers, "His intentions were for me to go to hell where he could torture me for turning on him and keeping him contained; but I got away, and it'll be more of a matter of pride than anything to get me back," I suggested, leaning against a brick wall, flicking bits of flames between my hands. Lucinda didn't reply, instead crossing her arms, her brow furrowed in thought, "He'd also love a demon angel for his own little pet; afterall, he's hoarded all of the magical weapons and items he could find, he's got a larger collection than Londain; a demon angel in his collection would please him to no ends," I hated that both plans would involve one of us being bait, and I regretted suggesting she be the bait the second it came out of my mouth.

We stood in silence for a few minutes longer when I piped up again, "Did you know Londain is afraid of fire?" I asked, watching the flame flick between my fingers. Even this drew no reply, and I was beginning to get concerned. Then an idea occurred to me.

"If you're absolutely sure your plan for trapping him will work, then I'll be the bait," I said, laying a hand on her arm, squeezing gently, "Listen, I'll fight him, I can hold my own against him, after a while, you'll come along and imprison me in some way, offer me to him in exchange for leaving the world alone and returning to hell,"

"He knows we care for each other," she replied, finally speaking, "He knows I wouldn't turn on you,"
With a dejected sigh, I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned my head back on the wall, "I can't think of anything else, nothing short of turning over Londain's artifacts could get him to make a deal,"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:49 am

[I was referring more to my perk... Why I would want to make a deal (example: Leaving Roman's body in exchange for my servitude... but since you disconnected from that body that wouldn't work! I suppose an end to the rampage would work...)]

"No..." I sit down on the dirty street, hands clasped in my lap "There's only one way..." I continue as Roman crouches in front of me "It has to be me!"
"Lucinda..." he goes to hold my hands, but I flinch away and get to my feet.
"It's the only way" I say spinning back "He knows I'd never betray you... He knows Londain would never consent to handing over all those weapons... I have to be the only one involved, otherwise it wont work!"
"I'm coming with you" he said, stepping towards me; determination written across his face.
I sigh shaking my head.
"No... You can't come Roman" he goes to protest, so I continue on "If you're there, he'll be able to tell! He knows that you would never let me sacrifice my freedom for London, and he'll know it's a trap!"
Stunned, Roman opens and closes his mouth several times, trying to think of a counter argument...
"My decision has been made, Roman... I do this alone!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:15 pm

"Gods be damned, you're stubborn!" I yelled, clenching my fists by my sides. After a moment, I released them and felt myself relax, even though it was forced, "I'll never be far away, all you need do is call and I'll be by your side," I said softly, reaching out and taking her hand, "I love you, and I hope you know that," I said, pulling her in to kiss her gently, "I'll always love you," She smiled and stepped back, her determination clear on her face, whatever her plan was, she was confident, at least for my eyes, "Lucifer awaits you, don't be late," I said, grinning as she turned and vanished, a flash of her pure magic swept over me, stunningly so for the magic of a half demon.

"Anything happens to her, I'm coming for you, Lucifer, and after that, you, Death," I growled, turning and walking up the street, back toward the Tutores building. I had to perform a few spells on this body before I could take it into battle, a few wards and such would do the trick.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:19 pm

“Just can’t stay away, can you?”
I turned around and found myself face to face with Lucifer. I looked around me at the burning buildings and the people screaming and running.
“Stop this… Please… These people don’t deserve this!” He tilts his head and smiles at me in a mocking manner; his gaze shifts passed me to a family fleeing a building as it crashed to the ground. He holds his hand out to them and, with a flick of his wrist, breaks a child's neck; the Mother screams and tries to go back, only to be pulled away by her Husband.
“Lucy!” his head snaps back to me; eyes narrowed and glaring but he doesn’t say anything.
“What is it going to take for you to end this bloodbath?”
He smiles and blatantly looks me up and down and I have to retrain myself from convulsing with repulsion.
"Why Miss Lucinda, it sounds as if you're trying to make a deal with the devil" I don’t answer; waiting for an answer.
“There are a few things… Most of which you either wouldn’t or couldn’t do”
“You’d be surprised at what I can and will do” I growl in determination “If you swear that everyone in London will be safe… This includes Roman!”
Lucifer tilts his head, confused.
“Roman has returned from hell?”
“Not the point!”
He narrows his eyes and glares at me.
“And in return?” he asks, his hand twitching at his side, itching in anticipation.
“I offer myself…” I tell him simply.
“Really?” he asks, stroking an invisibly beard.
“Yes… You swear that none here will ever suffer at your hand again, and I will go with you to hell… To use as you see fit!”
A moment passes and he takes a step back, clasping his hands excitably in front of his face.
“How can I refuse?” he asks rhetorically, stepping back up to me, smiling widely.
“So, do we seal the deal with blood, or--”
“The deal is sealed with a kiss” he interrupts, suddenly serious.
I nod in what I hoped was a resigned way and step closer, he grabs me by the wrist and pulls me closer, he bows his head towards me and closes his eyes, slowly closing the gap between us.
Without the visual reminder of his ethereal eyes, I could almost pretend he was Roman… With that thought I closed my eyes and gently pressed my lips to his, as I placed my hand over his heart I felt two very different powers surge around us; one was the deal being struck, and the other was a bright white light spreading from my hand and all over his body.
His eyes snapped open; lips still pressed to mine, as the light engulfed him completely.
“Nooo!” he screamed as the light intensified and I had to close my eyes against the blinding brilliance.
After what felt like forever the light faded down and I was able to open my eyes again; blinking rapidly to adjust to the darkness of the world around me.
Lucifer was gone!
I looked down at my palm; at the still glowing ring that I had rotated to face in, when I placed it against him it instantly trapped him.
“I did it…” I whispered as I felt the soul inside the ring pacing like a caged lion.
“I DID IT!”

[I can't believe I had to right this twice! So VERY pissed off!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:59 am

[What happened to lose the first copy?]

I had just finished applying a few wards and enchantments to my new body when I felt the dark presence in the city dim dramatically, but not disappear altogether. Almost yelling, I jumped up, grinning from ear to ear, she'd done it!

I was on my way out when a large group of people appeared before me, the few humans around flinching away, a few screaming. The group were all dressed alike, black robes with golden chain necklaces, each with a different rune inscribed on an amulet hanging from the chains.

"Ahh, the dark council," I laughed, stopping in the doorway of the Tutores' building, "And to what do I owe this great, great honor?" I asked, my previous grin still plastered to my face.

"There's been a bounty put on your head, Roman Marvarak, for the murder of a group of summoners," A tall man said, stepping toward me.

"And how do you know it was me that killed them?" I asked, my smile dropping.

"The chamber reeks of your dark magic, Roman, a magic anyone would recognize if they ever felt it again," He said, sneering under his hood, his eyes hidden by the fabric.

"They were performing a ritual to imprison and bind me, for that they perished," I said coldly, pushing past the man.

"You misunderstand, we are not here to scold you. There's been a massive bounty put on you by both the Dark Council and Hell's inner circle, the massive amount of wealth in exchange for your head is, to say the least, impressive," He growled, his hand flickering with flame as he readied for battle.

"I believe you misunderstand, Head Mage," I said, slowly turning to face him, "That bounty is so large, not because of my crimes, but the difficulty of the gathering of said head,"

"No matter your skill level, Marvarak, there are ten of us, and only one of you," He laughed, crouching a bit.

"Let me put it to you this way," I said, yawning mockingly, "I'll give you one chance to live, since you've refused to walk away at my previous threats. I'm interested in starting my own council, and could use some experienced mages to help get it started," I explained, making it up as I went, "Leave the Dark Council, and join me, and I will let you live,"

The head mage laughed, throwing his head back dramatically, "If you believe for an instant we'd be threatened by your blabber, you must be daft!" he exclaimed, though a few of his mages were already backing away slowly, edging back inches at a time.

"He doesn't speak for all of you, pipe up," I yelled, the power in my voice shaking the buildings surrounding, causing the group to jump collectively.

"I-I'll come," A young man said softly, stepping toward me; a girl, not even sixteen, following his lead and trailing after him.

"Stop, you traitorous swine!" The head mage yelled, reaching out, fire and lightning flashing across his hands and arms.

There was a blinding flash as his wards were obliterated, my magic smashing through it in a show of force. The sound like glass breaking filled the air and shards of transparent, almost ethereal matter exploded from the man, followed immediately by a loud snap as his neck broke.

"The choice is yours," I said, the two mages who'd come over, standing behind me.

[Was bored, wrote alot, idk what I was doing xD ]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:46 am

[find londain, help people, etc]

The rest of the mages made to run, scampering back away into the sewers from whence they'd come. Grinning, I turned to the two remaining mages, those who had followed my advice, both stumbled away from me as I stepped toward them.
"Don't worry, I've no intention of harming either of you," I said, almost laughing, "Though," I continued, my tone becoming serious, "I've some serious business to take care of, so I'd like the both of you to find us a place to set up, I'll find you when I finish," I moved past them, reaching out and tapping the girl on the shoulder, memorizing the feeling of her magic, that way I could trace it later, "And no sewers, dungeons, or old castles please, I've had my fill of those and would like a nice house in town," they hurried off into a side alley and I made for Lucinda's magical presence, I didn't dare teleport to her, for fear of a repeat of last time I did such.
I moved with a purpose, though found it rather annoying and slow, slow enough to let my thoughts wander, wander back to my old experiments, those I was working on just before Londain caught up to me. I was beginning to long for the old life, though with less a lust for blood than before. Should setting up my own magic organization prove fruitful, I might just continue in my experiments into the void and empty space.
I had just finished working over a ritual for securing passage into and out of such a place when I rounded a corner to find Lucinda standing, almost shocked looking, next to a fountain, the statue at the center missing its head, which I located a few feet away, embedded in a wall, a statue of Michael the Arch Angel. I almost laughed at the sight, but instead caught it in my throat and moved toward Lucinda.

[There, go from there]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:10 pm

[Sigh]
[...and of course I draw a blank either way :palm: grrrrr]

With Lucifer gone the chaos was beginning to subside, but without assistance there was no way to tell how long it would take to stop completely... after all, the humans didn't know the threat was gone... only those with supernatural blood would sense the change.
I turned around and raised my hand; extending my arm out towards a flaming building, the fire got smaller and smaller until finally, it flickered and died, leaving behind the charred remains.
It would take a long time to put out all the fires and longer still to repair London.
I started walking down the street; putting out any fires I saw, healing anyone I found, reviving the ones that had perished... This probably wasn't the smarted move as resurrection drain much of my power quick than anything else... Even time travel was easier!
I came to a fountain; a decapitated statue of Michael in the center, and I realized that Lucifer really was just like a child throwing a tantrum. Frowning I walked closer, repulsed to find the water red.
I heard the soft sound of footsteps approach and stop, I looked up as Roman looked back to me from the statues head, embedded in the wall.
He smiled at me and walked over.
"You did it!" he whispered, pulling me in and hugging me tightly.
"You doubted me?" I asked, trying to be playful but I was just so exhausted.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:11 pm

I screamed as I ran. It wasn't fast enough. I had to face facts and give up my escape attempts, I readied a flame to the beasts chasing me. "I dare you...." I grumbled in a tone of confidence, fear and hope.

This beast.......was unnamable, indescribable, I was at a loss for words. Whatever it was, I had to face it sooner or later. I chose to do so right here and right now.
"Let the games begin!" I said, grinning.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:54 am

I gulped hard, I didn't doubt she would succeed, I was just concerned what the repercussions of her success would be.

"Come on, you need some rest," I said softly, our surroundings melting away into that of her room back at the tutores headquarters, a mouse fleeing the room in a terrified scramble. I drew back and snapped my fingers, the layer of dust that had somehow settled over the room in the short time it had been uninhabited vanishing, the candle on the night table bursting into flame.

"I'm fine, there's too much going on to sleep now," Lucinda argued, her shoulders drooping a bit.

"I'll get the tutores mages organized and take care of the city and the people, just get a little rest and then we'll talk about what to do next," I said softly, kissing her gently on the lips before vanishing, stepping out onto a demolished street. It wouldn't be too difficult to get the mages to start repairing, but the humans were still a problem, they were freaking out, and I'd have to put them to sleep and basically reset their memories, and keep them asleep until the mages are done with the city. Sighing, I sat down on the street, crossing my legs.

"Londain," I said, speaking into his office, hopefully he was there.

"Yes?" I heard him reply, the sounds of others in his office coming to my ears as well.

"If you would be kind enough to organize the mages and have them begin repairing the damage; Lucinda stopped Lucifer, we're okay," at that, I turned my attention back to the city, preparing for a rather large spell, "I'm gonna be sore in the morning," I growled, a blast of magic erupting from around me, all non-magic beings in the city would be immobilized, their minds frozen until I release the spell, a pigeon flying nearby was caught in midair, its wings spread wide, seemingly frozen in space. Now all I had to do was begin erasing memory, a difficult and risky feat that, when done on masses, had to be done by age, since the mind develops as it gets older.
"Gods, I hate technical stuff like this," I sighed, reaching out with my own mind, searching out all of the one year olds and below, from there I'd have to move up, one year at a time as to make sure I didn't damage someone's mind.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:21 am

(never mind got the point )
"is it me or are we just coping each other" we had moved a fare way away from
the city before we stoped to rest for a minitue either of us still hadn't landed a hit "well we are the same person." he said
"true but really six hours no hits either side that's redickuless!" I put my sword in the ground and rested on it before sitting down and leaning against it "let's call it a draw for now but once were rested then let's cause a little damage." I said as he did the same as I did "well brother we might as well catch up a little" I continued "how is it in hell this time of year?"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:45 pm

"Lucinda stopped Lucifer?"
"You doubted her? Gabriel looked ashamed of me.
"No, I just expected, a big bang, some sort of ear-splitting screech. The smell of sulphur"
Gabriel shook his head, smiling; The Little girl was starring blankly at the picture book I had put in her lap. I sat at my desk, writing on a piece of parchment; yet everything I wrote vanished as soon as I finished writing it. Gods I praised the warlock that invented communication ink, a special ink that allowed people to communicate vast distances without magic.
The Angel/Demon has defeated Lucifer. How I have yet to find out but it is done; the dark warlock Roman is with her as far as I know. He has started rebuilding London as I have been told but he needs help. I wrote, putting my quill back. I watched the last letters fade away and it wasn't long before I received a reply; spidery Russian letters appearing as if writing by an invisible hand.
Of course, Ancient one. We have felt the great darkness lifted from the city, not gone but lessened. Several of out brothers have set up outside the city to channel our power. The city will soon be restored.
I sighed in relief and sat back. I was getting tired of all the dark creatures and things invading the city, I was starting to think I needed a term of absence; I haven't had a vacation in 2,000 years.
"Just to let you now" I looked up, Gabriel looking up at the roof as if he was seeing someone through the stone. "That Roman just dropped Lucinda off here to rest before disapearing again"
I stood up, "Lucinda's here?"
"Yep, resting"
"Can you run up to her room and check on her; better an angel who can heal than a vampire that can't, just in case"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:08 pm

"well can we call a truse for now till we have fixed that problem" the black deamon werewolf asked panting on his red blade the area around us has been pritty much flattened black stoch marks littered the place "well might as well wearnt getting any were" I pick my self up and gave my hand to him so truse?" he grabed it and smiles "truse" a pick him up and we both put our swords on our backs "hay Vill?" "yea bro" "you ever met the Ancient one and introduced your self" "hmm I tryied got the wrong time I guess" I answered "well I think it's time we introduce our selfevs and our service to him for now till I can find a way home" "that I will agree to but I have to ask what happened to Seracanth"
"it's better if I only know that trust me the less the better"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:52 am

Roman kissed me gently and disappeared... Not the best combination!
I didn't want to sleep, not with the city destroyed and so much to be done. Yes, one could argue that I'd done my share, and that that was more than enough, but still...
Wearily I walked over and sat down on the bed; soft but cold. I lay down, wishing that Roman had stayed. I wrapped my arms around myself and scooted fully on to the bed, gently punching the pillow in an attempt to make it more comfortable.
Then, slowly, I drifted away.

I was wondering down a long hallway, somewhere I didn't recognize; The walls where a dull white, the floor lined with red carpet. The hall was completely blank with no doors or windows, only a mirror at the end.
I approached it slowly, cautiously, a feeling of ill-boding raising in my throat.
When I reached the mirror, I was shocked at the image inside.
There was Lucifer, where I should be; smiling he took a few steps back, and I could see beyond him. I could see the hallway reflected in the glass, but instead of it being empty, as it had just been, it was splattered red and corpses littered the floor.
"Hello again, Lucinda!"

I woke with a start, the voice waking me up. I looked to wear the voice had come from and see a figure by the door.
"No! No, you can't be here!" I yell, whirling into a panic "You're gone! Trapped! I-"
"Lucinda!" the figure sprung up next to me, grabbed me and didn't let go. "Lucinda, it's me!" I stopped struggling as I recognized the voice.
"Gabriel?" I questioned, looking up "Gabriel!" I cried in joy.
I pounced on him, tackling him in a hug. He hesitated, seeming confused, before hugging my back and chuckling.
"Where have you been?" I asked; letting go and shuffling back "We could have really used some Angelic assistance down here!"
He smiled at me, nodding.
"Yes, I've heard. You killed Attallah-Seth and entrapped Lucifer all in one day... Impressive to say the least!"
I laughed; the presence of the Angel acting almost like caffeine, making me alert and forgetting my fatigue.
"So, why did Michael recall you to heaven?"
"An attempt to punish me for saving you and keeping it secret, plus he's waging a war against you!" he replied casually, leaning back slightly.
"Oh, is that all?" I ask, laughing.

[BTW... we haven't heard from the other Ancients for awhile!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:11 pm

"I can feel it, magic is radiating through the city. The city is being rebuilt, and all will be back to the way it-"
The door crashed open and a large figure stormed into my office. "What the gods! This ain't a blood vault!"
I sighed and turned around. Zulyn stood in the middle of the room, missing his shirt. "Why did you think this was a blood vault?"
"... Because I smell blood"
I sighed again and pulled a handkerchief from my pocket and throw it to him. "Your nose is covered in blood"

"So what's new, brother?" Lunae slipped into the room, as seductively as ever. Unlike Zulyn her clothes were unscathed and perfectly intact, thankfully.
"Mages are rebuilding the city, Lucinda is resting, Lucifer has been captured and Roman is somewhere in the city, hopefully being good"
"Lucind'a resting?" Ivan's orange topped head appeared behind Zulyn, concenred. "Where?"
I turned around and smiled. "Down the hall to the left, 3rd door on the right."
I turned around and found only Lunae and Zulyn, Ivan gone. I smiled and sat down, Hope he knows he's got competition.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Gabriel and I sat and talked for awhile. Though I had never really been one to make connections, and I'd only really met him once I felt like I'd known him for years!
A timid knocking on the door halts our conversation, and I look up to find a worried looking Ivan standing in the doorway, looking a little out of breath.
"Ivan..." I say gently; standing up as he hesitantly enters the room.
"Lucinda!" he grabs me and I think he's going to hug me, instead he holds me at arms length and looks me over.
I chuckle as I realize he's trying to see if I'm hurt. I roll my eyes and pull him into a hug.
Gabriel stand up to the side and walks to the door, "I'll let you two catch up... I gotta report in to Londain anyways" he says, casually saluting at the door.
Ivan's eye bulge in shock as Gabriel leaves the room, leaving us alone.

[Ok, I admit... I got nothing!]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:47 am

Sighing, I stood in the center of an old square, the fountain repaired and cleaned, squirting water gently. Slowly, the buildings around the square repaired themselves, seemingly rebuilding before my eyes. I'd already repaired a quarter of the city, restoration magic tiring me rather quickly; I was about to sit down on the edge of the fountain when three people appeared in front of me. The pair of dark magi who'd joined me and my old apprentice, Drake. The boy had been working hard and I felt bad for not teaching him properly, but what with the business with Satan, it was a little difficult to find the time.
"We've finished repairing Fifth to Rodger's stree-" The girl started, but I lifted a hand, cutting her off, "I don't need details, my dear, just the confirmation that what I asked was completed," I said, cracking my back, the body still a little stiff.

"Yessir, well, we've finished repairing the sections you asked, as well, we've purchased an old inn for the order," she continued, unfazed. I nodded and glanced at the sky, the grey of storm clouds moving in.

"Rubrum Ordinis," I said, looking back to the other mages.

"What does that mean?" Drake asked, his cheery smile infectious.

"It means The Red Order," I said, smiling at him, "The name of our little organization," The others nodded in approval, the girl smiling as well, but the man's expression remained stoney, "Now, I believe we'd better get to know each other," I said loudly, clasping my hands behind my back, "My name is Roman Marvarak, you may call me Roman,"

"I'm Drake Fairlane," Drake said, bowing sweepingly.

"I'm Andrew Cullin and this is my sister, Alice," The man said, motioning at the girl.

"Right then, I have some important business to take care of before we can officially begin recruiting for our order, you three can return to the inn and rest up," I said, turning and stepping into Londain's office.

"What in hell!" Michael yelled, jerking back, knocking a stack of papers from Londain's desk, the grim faced vampire sitting with his hands clasped in front of his face, his elbows resting on the dark surface of the desk. The papers froze, just before crashing to the floor and returned to their place on the desk, Michael moving out of their way, glaring openly at me.

"I thought the Tutores' halls were shielded against mages teleporting in and out, even we aren't permitted to do it," The angel growled to Londain as returned to his place in front of the desk.

"I bypassed that ward after my fifth day here," I said, moving to stand in front of Londain's desk, my ton as serious as I could make it, my new voice deeper and more gravelly than it had been before, "Londain, I must speak with you over the terms of my 'imprisonment'," I said, resting my knuckles on the wooden desk.
If I was to go through with my plan to create the Rubrum Ordinis, I would need to be freed of the damned binding to the Tutores, a deal that limited my freedom in magical matters.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:59 pm

"Well, once I finish dealing with pigeon boy here" I smiled as Michael growled. "I'll be right with you"
"Don't bother, I'm wasting my time here anyway. You won't give me the abomination"
"No, and I beleive you have an agreement with Gabriel not to touch Lucinda. Good day, Mike" I lent back in my chair and closed my eyes, counting to three. I opened my eyes and smiled, the archangel gone.
"He's as pompous as ever" Zulyn stepped out of shadows, holding a book, backwards, as if he had been trying to read it.
"Anyway" I turned to the warlock. "What can I do for you Roman."

"We need to discuss the terms of my imprisonment"
"No" Roman stopped dead in his tracks, whatever he was about to say caught in his throat. He probably hadn't expected my answer to be so short and curt. "However, I wish to ask something of you"
Roman titled his head, a slight smile on his face. "No"
"I wish to ask you a favor, six favors. And for each favor, I'll take off 400 years" Roman calculated the numbers in head, and he must of liked them, cause he smiled and sat down.
"I'm listening"
"I want you to perform a few resurrection spells"
"Resurrection? Isn't that against the laws of nature, and the Order?"
"The order, they frown upon it but it's not illegal. Nature, yes but bringing something undead back to, well undeath is different"
"Undead?"
I exhaled and stood up, opening a draw. I reached inside and drew out a set of lockets, all bright gold with different gems decorating each one.
"I wish to ask you to bring my brothers and sisters back to life"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:11 pm

"They're...but...what?" I stuttered, glancing around confusedly, "They're already back in physical form, their personalities in tact, why would you want me to drag them back to the depths of death just to bring them to life in a mortal state?" I asked, standing and pacing, my mind working overtime, "You realize, that bringing them back from the 'dead', I'll have to kill them first, and then resurrect them; this will remove the whole vampire aspect of their existence, in essence, purifying their souls," I stopped and slowly turned back to Londain, "That can't be your plan, can it?" I asked, dumbfounded.

[Please correct this if I got it wrong, your family are the vampires who were in charge of guarding Roman and Lucinda, right?]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:34 pm

"I'm so sorry, Lucinda... I let him take you! I never should hav-" I frowned and started shaking my head.
"It wasn't your fault, Ivan! How can you even think that?" he looks away; shame clear on his face... he really thought it was his fault!
"Look at me" I tell him, forcefully pulling his face closer to mine until our eyes connected again.
"It was not... your fault" I repeat; voice low and dangerous. "You did everything humanly possible, forgive the expression, and there is nothing you or anyone else on earth, heaven, hell, or purgatory, that could have prevented what happened!"
He smiles, slowly nodding his head.
"You're right... of course!" I lean in and plant a quick kiss to his cheek, relieved to see him smile.
"I should probably check in with Londain..." I say turning to the door; not noticing the widening of his eyes and his smile growing bigger and toothier.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:52 pm

[Yes]

"That is why I'm asking you, and not just any warlock. Although I have lived a long time and studied magic, I don't know it works, how it acts. You do"
"Making a deal with the devil Dain?" We both look up as Gabriel walked in, smiling. "Oh, sorry Roman, thought you were Lucy"
"I believe Lucinda beat him, remember. How is she?"
"Well, just needed some rest"
"Good" I put the lockets back and closed the draw. "So Roman, do you think this could-"

"No!" Gabriel cut in, sitting down in the other chair. "No more work, no more deals or whatever. The last few weeks have been non-stop trouble, work and danger. It's time to party, and you promised my girl a ball Londain"

Last edited by LordTomyh on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:01 pm

I glanced over at Gabriel before moving out of his way to let him stand before the desk, "This is hardly the time for a party, there's much yet to be accomplished," I said, "The tutores are only just returning to the halls and need some time to settle-"

"You don't understand, Roman, and neither do you, Londain," Gabriel cut it, "You're both too consumed with what needs accomplished and returning things to normal to see the human, pardon the phrase, side of things," he lowered himself gently into a chair, his white wings flexing, "A nice party to relieve the stress of the past few months is nothing short of what is needed to return the peoples' minds to normal,"

I nodded slowly, not quite grasping what he was saying, but I could see his point, "Well, if that is all, I must be off to change, these clothes are dreadful," I joked, turning to leave.

"Have Lucinda pick them out for you, you have a terrible fashion sense, what with the robes you used to wear and such," Grabriel called after me playfully.
I scowled and exited, I did want to see her again, I figured I'd drop in and see how she was doing. Ivan almost bowled me over as I rounded the corner coming to Lucinda's room, running by in a flash of bright orange. I smiled and knocked gently on the doorframe before entering Lucinda's room.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Ivan dashed from the room, nearly knocking over Roman as he was trying to enter; he stares after Ivan in surprise before turning back to me with a smile.
"My..." I say, sitting down on the soft bed "Aren't I popular?"
He smiles, slowly stepping into the room.
"I think you're about to get a lot more popular..." he says teasingly, sitting next to me.
"Is that so?" I ask, subconsciously leaning towards him.
"Yeah,, Gabriel is insisting on that ball you were promised... and once word get out that you were the one to stop Satan-"
"We're having a ball" I yell excitedly cutting him off; startled by my outburst, he blinks a couple times before continuing.
"Yes, tomorrow night..." my eyes bulge, "Tomorrow night?" I cry shocked, jumping off the bed, "But... I don't have any clothes fit for a ball... Where am I meant to get some at such short notice?"
I was pacing when Roman stood up and grabbed and kissed me, to shut me up I assumed.
"We'll talk to Londain," he says when he pulls away "he'll take care of it"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next