Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Static [RP-Thread - Open]

+3
The Skooglie
cyclonecasey
Damxge
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

All Static [RP-Thread - Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: All Static [RP-Thread - Open]

Post  killer8529 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:01 pm

i woke up the sun finaly shone in my face "great just great now i have to move" the blood had dryed on my face so i was slightly stuck to the bolder i slowly got up and looked around many of the people in goups had got to were we were but some were missing 'hmmm who was that guy i met on the bus Frank wasn't it hmmm where is he oh why the hell do i care he is probaly passed out'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:03 pm

I sat quietly away from the rest of the group, every now and then moving, but no matter where I sat the smell was still there.
It wasn't an unpleasant smell, quite the contrary actually, and yet it mad me feel sick to my gut; like when you've got the sniffles and the, well, snot slides down into the throat.
It made me scared, as if something bad was just around the corner... And considering we all just got blasted with an EMP and we were all bleeding from our ears, just made it all the scarier!

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:13 pm

(just madeitvall the scareyer?)
i started to walk around till i found a hill a hill all to fimilur 'that looks alot like that hill from stalker like that dog would eat me' i walk to the top and see a area around us nothing was out of the ordanary but there was smoke 'smoke why the smoke nothings burrning is it'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:23 am

I was walking around the group, writing in my notebook. The amount of dead things around us, the actual EMP event, anything strange and unusual. I wrote everything down, not missing a single piece of detail
"Please tell me you're not writing notes about this" I look up to see Jake looking at me, helping another student to her feet?
"What, I feel it's important to document a event like this and the time following so scientists and experts can try understand the affect on humans, animals and the landscape" I heard someone mutter nerd behind me and I closed my book with a loud snap.
"Documantaion is key to events like this. No one knows what it was, what caused it or the affects it can have on people like us"
"Whatever, how bout you document the amount of people who need help; or better yet, put the book away!"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:01 pm

why does my head hurt so much and my back, aw my back man" i looked up and saw tony standing over me, he looked down at me in surprise and shock, his head turned suddenly and his whole body changed he reached down and helped me up, my legs felt like jelly, but they supported me
"whats happening man whats the rush"
"there are two people behind us eating an old woman and i think one may have just seen us. plus i think there was an emp that knocked out my cellphone and made my ears bleed, you have been uncontious for nearly two hours!" he looked at me annoyed and shock at the same time. we started to run and after being told that i found that my legs worked better and soon we were both running for the trees. as soon as we hit the tree line, and the leaves and stuff on the ground i ran into a log tripping me over
"son of a" i looked at my leg and then at the two figures covered in blood running after us i fealt strong hands grip me and we were of again and this time i didnt fall over, i ran and ran, the only thing i could here was the blood in my ears, till i was about to collapse,l then i climbed a tree and turned to look for tony, except he was no where to be seen.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:07 pm

i walk up behind jake "oh kid no matter what he thinks what is in that book might save us" jake turns around a looks at me "and who may you be?"
"my name is TK if you must know but also that EMP killed animals and gave us all blood ears no i know that this is not a real life thing but a game i once played and something like this called an emition things changed became man eating and many died in it now if that EMP was anything like that were all going to be in for the time of our life so if we note things like he was doing i would recomend you keep writing notes on this advent." i look around "but also if this is an emition then we better keep an eye on everyone for any changes i dont want to be killed because we didnt take precautions now one last thing who are we missing that is most important then we know how many are not hear"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:26 pm

"God dammit! Get off me!" I screamed, kicking at the girl trying to gnaw her way into my boot. I'd slipped on a bloodied crow and was now trying desperately to get into a tree, the pair were below me, the girl hanging from my ankle. The male stood back, almost laughing.
"I didn't want to do this," I whispered, letting go of the branch above me with one hand, dangling by the other. Reaching into my backpack's side pocket, I fumbled clumsily and panicked for the occupant.
Just as my arm gave way, I drew my hand out and fired the pistol several times, the pops ringing in my ears.
All I saw was the face of the girl go from bloodlust and enjoyment, to one of shock as she keeled over backwards, a hole suddenly appearing in her forhead. The male was just as shocked and took to run, scraping himself against trees and rocks to get away.
"I'm sorry," I whispered, aiming after him, and pulled the trigger.

No guns allowed on the trip.

It had been clear as day I wasn't allowed to bring my father's revolver, but it was safety, and I didn't hike anywhere without it.
"Dammit Franc, where are you," I growled, limping away, the girl had sprained my ankle, hanging from me like that.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:14 pm

we all heard the gun shot "you guys stay hear if i dont return and you hear anouther gun shot get everyone the hell out of hear and take everyone you can do not leave anyone.... and do not follow unlike you idiots i actulay train for these situations" i turned and ran from where the gunshot came from 'but what gun was it fired from revolver, shot gun, 50cal? naa a pistol mabye a black hawk or revolver not many are that loud' i kept running 'i wonder if they will listen to me even though i lied i cant let people die hear to many things have died allready and plus this must be sealed off the blodd goverment better have people out hear soon really soon.' i kept running i started to breath heavely as i ran a few minitues pased and tripped over a rock and fell down and kept being thrown by my own momentum before stoping, brused and battered i looked up the eyes of a dead child staired right back at me "HOLY sh*t" i jumped back and crawld a few meaters away.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:30 pm

"Don't move!" I yelled, brandishing my weapon at the figure who'd just come crashing through the brush, my hand was steady while my voice shook. The young man, a rather large guy, almost laid on top of the dead brain toasted boy, a bullet hole the size of my fist in his chest.
"What the f*ck are you," he yelled, shoving himself away from the dead young man, but froze as he saw my weapon. It was almost night now, and the twilight gloom had settled in, making it hard to distinguish faces. I didn't know if he was a hiker, or from the group, or one of them.
"I said don't move!" I yelled, taking a step toward the young man on all fours, the dead guy stared blankly up at him, eerie.
"Alright ya f*g, calm down!" he yelled, his voice as panicked as mine. I was about to ask him his name when the air began to vibrate again, though the young man before me obviously didn't feel it. It was the same feeling of dread that had passed over me when I felt it the first time, when the two, of them came after me and Franc.
"Oh god, Franc," I whispered, spinning to the direction the vibrations seemed to be emanating. There were dozens of hikers out at this time of the year, could all of them be cannibalistic maniacs?
"The group, are you from the school group?" I asked the man, who was now standing.
"Yeah, I came to see if you were alr-" he started, brushing blood from his shirt where he'd fallen on the dead man.
"Alright, are they okay? Are any of them acting strangely?" I asked, glancing back at him, but keeping my attention ahead of me.
"No they're all just scared little pussies, cowering and writing sh*t in a book, did you kill them?" His question ran into his answer and I paused for a moment.
"What?"
"Them, did you shoot them?" he asked again, pointing at the man and girl.
"Yes, but you have no idea what they were doing," I answered, taking a moment to load a few rounds into my revolver. A high enough caliber could solve any problem, and thankfully, my father was a leadhead when he was younger and he left me the biggest hand cannon north of the military base in Missouri.
"We gotta find somewhere to hide," I said, lowering my voice, the vibrations had slowed, but they were still very strong, and getting stronger, which meant something was coming this way, slowly.
"Why? What's going on?" the man asked, glancing around.
"Someone, something is coming,"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:00 pm

"someone somthing is coming?" i looked at this kid 'he is diffrent normaly people his age could never shot that gun easly and he handels it with ease' i walked over to him "just asking how do you know somethings coming and do you need some help moveing with that ankle?"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:28 am

"I'm fine, just find somewhere to hide!" I hissed, turning to run deeper into the forest, but my ankle gave way and I involuntarily reached out and grabbed the other guy's arm.
"Dammit," I whispered as he threw my arm around his shoulder, and instead of helping me along, he picked me completely off the ground and dashed off into the forest.
"Somewhere to hide," he whispered to himself over and over, his eyes darting back and forth. There was a crash behind us and a tall man threw himself over a bush, sprinting full on after us, drool streaming from his mouth glistening in the low light, he was one of the professors on the trip. I swung my arm around and fired, my aim a little off with the bumping conditions, the bullet slammed into his knee, completely removing his lower right leg, sending him crashing to the ground. The guy dragging me along didn't jump in the slightest, what was he, a soldier?
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:12 pm

i heard the gun shot, i don't know what happened but it woke me, i was exhausted when i tried to move. it felt like all my limbs had lead in them so i decided to try to wake them up and i rolled over off the tree branch i was sitting on and i landed on the ground with a loud thud, my ears ringing, i slowly got up and started walking towards the gun shot, i felt off as i started and my unease grew so i stopped and changed direction, it went away so i went back in the right direction.
i came to the two bodies of the people that were chasing me and tony, i felt a wave of unease coming from somewhere around me so i ran for the clearing, i saw that there were several bloodied foot prints in a patch of sand, when i looked at it i saw it was heading out of the trees, so i called out
"TONY!" at the top of my lungs and i kept running so i was in the middle of the clearing. and i had a good 50m range from me and anything that could jump out at me. when i heard a voice from behind me, i turned and saw a person on the hill.
"FRANC!" i knew straight away it was tony but he was pointing at me, when it occurred, HES POINTING BEHIND ME, i turned just in time to something running at me from the tree line "HOLY F" i didn't get to finish because i was turned and started running for the hill.
hen i hit the base tony was next to me with someone i didn't know. the figure chasing me was slow but strong, i started to climb with tony at the bottom and his friend in the middle, i hope this ends well. i thought to myself
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:08 am

I hobbled awkwardly up the hill behind the other two, readying for another shot.
"The group is dead," kept passing through my head, it was all I could think, if this professor had changed, that meant others had, and those who hadn't were killed and- I cut my thoughts off just before 'probably eaten'.
The world seemed to slow around me as I brought my gun up to eye level and aimed it at the charging man; the man had barely been able to keep up with the slow pace of the slowest group, how was he so strong now?
The gunshot rang out and I saw the man's face vanish in a flash of red before he crashed to the ground.
"So what's the plan?" Franc asked. We were seated at the top of the hill now, it had steep enough sides that anything that came after us would have trouble getting up, and the forest was far enough away that we could see anything approaching. The hill was definitely man made, and the trees intentionally cleared around it, probably where they were going to start building the new ranger station.
"I say we get to town," the taller man said, snapping a stick into continually smaller pieces between his fingers.
"I don't know if that's a good idea," I said, absentmindedly wiping my gun down with a cloth.
"Why not? If we get help, we can-" Franc started, he looked bad, there were dark rings under his eyes and he was jittery.
"What if whatever hit us, EMP or whatever, effected more than just this area?" I asked, "I haven't seen a plane in the sky since that screech, have you?"
"Ya got a point," The man with the stick said, tossing the handful of twigs away, "But where do we go if we can't go to a town?"
"Town would be too far away anyway," I said, drawing a map from my bag, "It would take us close to a week on foot getting there, and that's if we didn't need to stop to sleep and eat. I say we head for the ranger station," I pointed at a little hut icon on the map.
"That's four days away, and in the opposite direction of town," Franc said, furrowing his brow.
"Yeah, but they've got supplies, and if they're changed, there will only be two of them, instead of an army, like there would be in civilization.
[Hint hint, start heading for the ranger station]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:34 am

how many bullets does that gun hold?" i asked tony
"about 7" he replied checking but i do have more bullets in my backpack "but i don't have an unlimited supply."
i turned to the new member "whats your name?"
{i just realized killer was never accepted at the start of this rpg}
"my names TK" he replied i looked him up and down, when i was satisfied i put my mind to thinking.
"i think we should check how much food and water we have, so we know if we need to ration" i looked down guilty "i lost my pack somewhere i dont know what happened, it must have been when those two people attacked us" i said nudging tony he looked at me with a stare that could wither a vampire. i put my hands up in surrender.
"whats wrong?"
"you left me to die after i helped you" my eyes opened wide and then my head dropped into my hands and i felt the tears threaten but i held them back.
"hey guys" TK purked up "don't be like this, tony he was scared, people when they are scared do really stupid things don't hold this against him, plus we cant afford division we need everyone's help here to get through" his tone starting to threaten. he dropped a bundle of water bottles and lollies bags and a mix of other foods, then reluctantly so did tony his gaze never wavering and my shame growing bigger every second. together we had enough to last nearly a week. tony said taking his gaze off me "we should get going, if i remember right there is a house further down river line if we walk at least we can stay there tonight, we had better hurry its nearly dark.
at the base of the hill tony looked at me just as i looked at him and that feeling washed over me "did you just feel that" tony asked
"yes" i said slowly
"well last time i felt it i was attacked"
"THEN RUN" i yelled and all three of us at the break of the night ran for the house.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:49 am

I limped as fast as I could, TK next to me ready to catch me. I was surprised someone with such an abrasive personality would use such kind words, but it seemed he had some humanity after all.
"I can feel them," I said, glancing back, "I think they're about a quarter mile behind us, three people," Franc turned and looked back.
"You're getting good at that," he said, turning back to keep jogging, keeping a slower pace for me.
"It helps to adapt quickly," I laughed, choking mid chuckle from the pain in my foot.
"How do you know where they are?" TK asked, glancing back, it was obvious he didn't acquire the same sense of feeling as Franc and I had.
"Something happened to me after at screech, I can feel things, like vibrations. You guys have a steady, strong vibration, while those changed people have a panicked, uneven vibration, the closer they are, the stronger it becomes,"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:33 am

(you never stick to things you say well sigh)
"hand me the gun Tony dont argu i have used guns before and thouse three that are following us will catch us quickly but i can hopefully distract them" tony just kept going 'is he thinking about or did he not hear me....wait EMP things that are like zombies special abilitys ok this is sounding to much like that game now' every now and again i looked back "sh*t i just relised the others will think i am dead now sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t shiiiiiiiiiitttttt" i triped and fell to the ground Fank and Tony stoped and looked at me "you alright" Frank asked
"i dont know" i tryied to look at them and all i could see was aa blur like my eyes were a looking through a microscope i turned to look behind us to see if i could see them at all but i wish i hadnt the three that were following us came as clear as day but they looked like they went through hell i looked back at frank and everything came back into focus "ok that was weired but lets move NOW, i dont want thouse things cathing up now that i have seen them." i got up and started joging again next to Tony my eyes kept making me slow down now and again because they went blurry 'what the hell is wrong with my eyes'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:34 am

"Who were they?" I asked, grimacing as I kicked a rock, jarring my bruised ankle.
"I dunno," TK said, glancing back again, when he returned his eyes to the front, he fell again, crashing into some briar bushes.
"The hell is wrong with you, TK!" I said, helping him back to his feet, trying to minimize the scratches he received from the briars.
"They're from the slow group," he said, "The guys who were lagging way behind,"
I paused and turned to face the oncoming threat, they were now within eyesight, they ran like marathon runners, there was no way we'd be able to get away from them.
"We gotta find somewhere to hunker down for the night," I said, looking back at the others, "The house is another hour's hike away and its almost nine o clock," I was in no position to fight hand to hand, so I had to hope I could shoot them before they got to me.
We kept moving and made it to a small ridge where we could look down and see the changed people coming. They would be on us in five minutes at the most.
"Here," I said, drawing a machete from my pack and handing it to TK, he seemed the hack and slash type, so I figured it'd suit him fine. I drew the knife from my hip and handed that to Franc, who took it with a grimace.
"If they get close enough, use those," I said coldly, I had never killed people before and the mood swings I was having were making me sick. Right now, I felt like a psychopath, cold, calculating, uncaring; even though a few minutes earlier, I'd felt like killing myself for what I'd done.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:02 am

as we move i felt the machete in my hand 'decent blance mabye enough to throw and his the target waited blade like it should be i dont really want to use this like i used to but my doctors can go and stuf them selfs full of bull sh*t for all i care' i stoped and so did Frank and Tony "dont stop you two keep going" they both didnt move and just kept looking at me "I SAID TO MOVE YOU IDIOTS one of the first things you should know about me is this once i stand my ground nothing short of a shotgun will stop me." i wait till they start moveing again reliseing i wont move from this spot i turn and face the three comming 'lets hope i still can move like i used to' i moved my body and streatched alittle pops and cracks came from my body i put the machete in my right hand with the blunt side of the blade going up my arm 'to think that what that kid said is true that i would one day use my skill against a anouther human being is un beleve able' the first of the three reached me it was fast and went straight for my arm "sh*t way faster then i antisipated" i jumped back as it lunged its movement were not planed he was like a rag doll, the thing came at me again and i crouche just as it lunged and launched myself throught its legs useing the machete as a cutting knife to go through its legs the other two were right behind it when i cut its leg "sh*t were did they c-m " i rolled ou of the way as the first punched into the ground leaving a small crater 'what thats not right no one sould have that much streangth' i felt pain coming from my left arm i had a quick look there was acut going from the top of the shoulder to just above the elbow 'ok he didnt hit me so where did i get that from' i looked at the first at it legs 'i doubt it can follow at a pace we cant get away from but these two' i slowly moved back my leg started to have pain as well and blood seaped through my pants 'what ok need to get out of hear fast' i kept moving backwards the way Fank and Tony went 'i hope to dear christ they didnt listen to me' i continue to move back but something grabes my leg i look down and see the one i had hit blood was coming out of its legs i quickly cut at its arm witch i cut in half ' sh*t this blade is sharp' it looked at it like it could not understand why it couldnt move its arm. "stuf this i am out of hear" i turned and ran as fast as my legs would carry me the other two didnt increas speed the continued at a walking pace for a while then ran after me faster than before 'i think i have just made some mutant freaks very angry'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:36 am

I stopped a short way away from where TK was fighting and motioned for Franc to keep going, to find shelter and I'd catch up with TK, I figured he could scout around for some sort of lodging faster than I could with my ankle. TK dashed by me, he looked rough, like he'd sliced himself with the machete or something, though from what I'd seen, that was unlikely.
I fired off a round, blowing through the chest of the first oncoming threat, I hated using my ammunition, but it was the only choice with my injury, anyway, I wasn't good with close quarters combat. My mind flicked back to my karate class as a kid, I'd failed so badly.
I let off another shot, the face of the last living crazy person exploded as it charged toward me. The air was still besides Franc and TKs' movements, so I figured we were safe for now.
"Damn boy, where'd you learn to shoot?" TK said, standing behind me, a grim smile on his lips.
"My father was a Navy Seal and sniper, he taught me a thing or two," I replied, limping along after the receding figure of Franc. It was pitch black now, and my LED flashlight was cooked, I figured it'd have to be a pretty old light to work after that screech.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:57 am

"dam a 'Navy' seal as your father" the look Tony gave me was indescribable like a cross between confusan hate and anger "sorry dislike the navy but i like the special ops of all areas including navy seals anyway my dad was right about packing eveything for every situation" i take out a small bag from my poket "he always said to at all time cary a flare macth in your poket no matter what i took that and over did it" i take a match out of the bag and strike a tree with it the bag was full of flare matches "one of the basic of survivel always have lots of american matches you can light the bastereds on pritty much anything catch" i throw the bag to Tony "FRANK IF YOUR AT THE CABIN STAY THER IF NOT COME TOWARDS THE LIGHT WE HAVE LIT!!!" I look over at Tony "dont move i want to check somthing" i sit down next to his ankel 'bit marks twisted not damaged time to heal got no idea wait he was bitten.' "Tony were you bitten by one of those things?"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:26 am

"Yeah, the bastard nipped me pretty good before I shot it," I said, grimacing as he prodded my ankle. My matches had somehow gotten wet during the struggle with the girl, and now I felt a bit sheepish for having him show me up like that.
"I just hope this isn't the real zombie apocalypse, else I'll turn into one of them buggers," I said, laughing stalely.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:49 am

"if it is a zombie apocolips where the f*** is my shot gun" i started to laugh 'a zombie apocolips hay lets have some fun "anyway lets get moveing i dont think that last one is down and out just moveing at a more managle pace so we can stay ahead oh and also i already know your matches are wet because if they werent you would have brought them out already." i stood up and put out my hand to him "now lets get going"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:00 pm

I grinned and we set off again, I kept my gun in hand and tried my best not to stumble or put much weight on my ankle.
"This ranger station has a kickass storage shed," I said, trying to boost our spirits, mine more than anything, "They've got enough food to last five years, and the sh*t they've got in there, some expensive equipment,"

"I bet most of it is toasted after that EMP," TK replied, grabbing my arm as I stumbled a bit.

"Dammit, you're probably right," I said, most of their stuff were radios, walkie talkies, flashlights, mobile stoves, etc...
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:13 pm

i stoped in my tracks "wait Frank call out if you can hear me!!!!" my voice echos aliitle but no repliy came i look towards Tony "your spidy sences tingeling"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:19 pm

As soon as he said it, I realized I couldn't feel Franc anymore. No way he's made it that far ahead.
"Oh god dammit," I swore, limping faster than before, "Just pray he made it to the cabin!"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next