Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Static [RP-Thread - Open]

+3
The Skooglie
cyclonecasey
Damxge
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

All Static [RP-Thread - Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: All Static [RP-Thread - Open]

Post  killer8529 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:18 pm

i watched him limp trying to move faster i muttered to myself "idiot" i put the machete in my bag and started to run stright for him "GET READY" Tony turn just as i scooped him up and ran with him onmy shoulder "that leg will get worse the more you use it let me help you till we get there"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:56 pm

I stood up,sat down and stood back up again. No matter what I did I could not get comfortable. I decided to start walking around. My head had started to hurt as if I were getting a migraine. I closed my eyes against the pain and felt someone watching me. "You right there?" called Zac and my head throbbed with each syllable. I screamed and sank to my knees regretting the outburst immediately for the sound was so intense. Suddenly everyone was crowding me with worried faces. "Jake!" Sarah yelped, "Is he okay?" asked someone else. "Whats wrong?" asked Zac but it was all too much and I passed out
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:27 pm

slowly we reached the cabin clouds had begun to form 'rain is on the way great just great' we reavhed the cabin but i stoped just before the window still panting my arss off and whispered as best i can "you weigh a fuvking ton you know. (pant pant pant) but stay hear sit for a moment i think there is someone hear" i slowly move towards the door i and press my ear on it i hear something like eating 'Frank could have enterd and been kiled and now is being eaten great just great' i slowly open the door with the machete drawn and as soon as it squiks i slam open the door ready to kill some more people when i find Frank sitting in a seat eating some sandwitches my face drops "your kiding me right :|" i grab the door handel and slam it shut walk out and pick up Tony ,slam the door open with my foot and take him inside and put him on a seat "this idiots bloody fast for his size is he not?" i say while slaming the door shut again and turning and pointinng at Frank.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:45 am

I grimaced and crossed my arms, leaning back in the chair. The cabin had been trashed, but none of the food had been taken, apparently. I glanced up at TK before looking back down at the table, eying several large gashes, like claw marks.
"Thanks for helping me," I mumbled at TK, clearing my throat awkwardly afterward; I'd been self sufficient since my parents had passes and hated asking for or receiving help, it made one look weak and unable.

"Here! Take one!" Franc said, shoving a plate with three sandwiches on it in TK and my direction, interrupting TK as he opened his mouth to say something. I grabbed a sandwich, brownsuager if my nose told me right, I wasn't a fan of liver, but if it was all there was...
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:19 pm

"Tony your an idiot you know" sigh "you dont know how many times i hate people that think like you do even a idiot can see you dont like being helped" sigh "listen you two if we are going to get out of hear and survive we need to help eachother you dont need to thank me for helping either of you anytime just because you cant walk dose not mean your unable to do stuff think about .... never mind, but ask for help if you need it if that was any idecation of what we are about to walk into then we will need to help eachother" rain started to pour down as i finished "no one go out side that rain might not be rain and plus we dont want to be outside in a rainstorm"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:39 pm

I woke up to a pattering sound that was driving me crazy.
It sounded like someone popping bubble wrap in to a cardboard tube right next to my ear.
I slowly remembered how to work my eye lids and found out it was rain.
There was another sound I couldn't place. Almost the same except a lot slower and softer sounding more like a drum.
I rolled on to my side and sat up attempting to pop my ears thinking that it might fix my hearing. It didn't.
"hey" Whispered Sarah who had been lying on her stomach on a tarp.
Trying to think while engulfed in sound is frustrating. "Hey" I whisper back.
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:14 am

i stop eating and look up at tk's outburst i see how they have both been through hell and i am sitting here eating, when a awkward sensation runs through me and tony looks at me. then we are moving i heard the door bang and tk jump to it holding it closed when i saw him start to open it. "dont!" i yell its one of the zombies. he looks at tony and he nods, when i heard something shatter behind me the windows, this cabbin has windows i think to my self i look around for something to fight with and my eyes settle on the machette sticking out of tk's pack. i grab it and turn seeing him about to jump on me and with the momentum i sliced straight through his kneck severering everything in it and leaving it with no attachments to the body. the body crumpled and the head rolled to the side on the floor. then i dropped the machette and grabbed the food and moved it off the table and onto the chair then i picked up the table and slammed it against the window and where the zombie had gotten through and then grabbed a chair and put it up against the table and sat on it grabbing the food and continuing what i was doing before.
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:45 am

Swearing, I stood up on my good leg and whipped my chair up, slamming the leg against a hand TK had smashed in the door. There was a screen outside and the hand tried to withdraw, though when whoever it was pulled, the joint came out of socket and the door edge simply sliced through the skin and muscle standing in its way. The door thumped shut and the hand fell to the floor, right next to a human head, its face covered in blood, but not blood of its own. Franc was leaning against the table, which he'd slammed against the wall, over what I assumed was a window.
"The hell did they come from!" TK yelled, wiping sweat from his forehead.

"They're the rangers," I said, the body on the floor wore a uniform consistent with that of a forest ranger, the hand, feminine looking, had a "Friends of Smokey" ring on the middle finger.

"That means the ranger outpost is empty," Franc said, some hope in his voice.

"Yeah, but its a good three days hike from here, and my leg is in bad shape," I growled, pulling my gun from my pack to reload it. There was a thump outside as the still living ranger collapsed, I assumed from blood loss.

[To clear things up, they're not mindless, they are basically animals, like wolves, trying to get food and survive. They have no emotion, and no thought process outside of hunting and staying alive. They're fast, and they're strong, stronger than they were in life. We'll call them Changed for now.]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  The Skooglie Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:43 pm

after i had finished eating i looked up and thought about the room and its resources "now my belly has something in it, it can fuel my mind again" i said thinking aloud. "yeah and how much did you eat" TK said anger creeping into his voice. "i had a sandwich that i had brought". i replied sheepishly
"i think we should put that body outside and perhaps try to use it to create a barracade, since we cant move from here until we either have tony's leg healed or we find something for him to walk with." i commanded although not feeling so strong. tony nodded his head and thought about it.
"i think that in the morning we look for some crutches for me to walk with" tony mentions. TK speaks up
"ok then lets get this thing outside and away from us."
i started to remove the table when TK looked out the window and dropped to his knees the same time both tony and me fealt the wave only it was like nothing i had fealt before it was alot worse. i slam the table back over the window and hold it.
"tony what the is this" i yell at him. hes got himself propped against the door with his one good leg. i kick TK a couple times only to have him moan and wimper with his eyes screwed tight. i was waiting for the feeling to pass but it didnt. "tony can you tell how many there are" i ask he closes his eyes and concentrates when he opens them all the blood drains from his face and i turn away bracing myself. then came the thudding. tony pulled out his gun and i held the knife and the machette with my shoulder against the table. "let the games begin." i thought
The Skooglie
The Skooglie
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:03 pm

(They just got attacked by a shmit load of "Changed".)
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:54 am

[Schmit-load.]

"Goddamit!" I yelled, "how the hell are there this many people out here?!" I screamed, drawing my pistol as TK jammed a chair under the doorknob and leaned against the peeling white painted door. Franc had shoved the table back against the window and was breathing deeply, preparing for the onslaught.

"There's at least fifteen of them," I said, flicking the safety on the gun to 'off'. I hobbled over to Franc and had him slide the table out of the way just enough that I could see out. The vibrations were coming closer, getting stronger. I couldn't tell how far away, but I could tell the number. TK hadn't reacted at all to the vibrations, instead reacting to Franc and my sudden reactions, it was apparent now that he didn't have the same ability Franc and I had, strange.
Looking out into the dark rain soaked night, I saw a single white jacket moving toward us, the strongest of the vibrations, the leader of the pack.

"She's wearing a Lewis and Clark jacket," I said said slowly, my voice dropping, "They're from the class group, from the campsite, the ones who stayed on the bus"
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:50 am

"the ones that stayed on the bus well that just great" i look around the room looking for another knife "god damit you would happen to have anouther machette would you? ...wait never mind." on the edge of the wall sat two hatchets "Frank keep that dam machete i will get real weapons, Tony do you think you cna hold the door shut for a minitue while i get those hachets" he looks at me "why would you nee-" i cut him off "worked with axes at home all the time i dont just do it to cut wood." Tony nodded i ran grabed the hatchets and got straight back and opened my bag "please be in there please be in here" i tip my bag over a few objects fell out canisters and stuff i shouldent really own both Frank and Tony look at me "what there were for pratical jokes anyway Tony you wouldnt happen to have a sharpening stone on you?"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:50 pm

"In the top pocket of my pack," I said, gesturing at the backpack next to my upturned chair. They were almost upon us, I could hear their growls and snuffling, "I've only got six shots in this baby, then I gotta reload, so I won't be able to do all of this," I growled, cocking the hammer on my pistol, "mind handing me one of those hatchets?" I asked as TK rummaged around in the top pocket of my bag. Without a word, and without looking, he tossed me a hatchet. I caught it with my free and and leaned all my weight against the door, "Whatever you're gonna do, do it fast," I said as the full weight of the first changed to come slammed against the door.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:02 pm

i quickly sharpened the first a little and then grabed the other hatchet and did the same make shore the middle section was sharper than the rest
"make a bottel neck try to make them only come through that door then open it when i say" i grabed the two hatchets and put one in each hand took two steps back from the door "if anything gets past me shoot it ONLY if it gets past me though open the door in three ...two ...one ...NOW!!!" as Tony open the door two Changed walked stumbeled in i quickly choped both of there heads off blood sprayed around the room my voice darkened "finaly its time for some fun" i walked throught the door way and started attacking with out remorce what Tony saw in my eyes was not what he saw in anyones before.
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:26 am

The bloodlust in TK's eyes was something I'd never witnessed; just the force of his determination and the gritty joy in killing was enough to stun me. As he stepped outside, one of the changed slipped past, entering the room on all fours, like a wildcat. It slid in a one eighty to position itself right behind TK. Without flinching, I lifted my pistol and pulled the trigger; the bang startling the creatures outside, a few pausing, just long enough for TK to hack into them.
I stepped outside after him, firing off another round, killing two of my ex-classmates in one shot, at that was all.
"Is that all of them?" TK asked, turning toward me, a look of satisfaction mixed with disappointment plastered to his face.

"No, there's three more, but they've fled," I said, pausing the feel the air.

"Dammit, they'll be back for us," TK cursed, throwing a hatchet, burying its sharp edge in the wood of the cabin, right next to the door.

"So we gotta move, we need to get to the Ranger Outpost," I said, limping back inside, "We'll take turns keeping watch, we need rest," I said, setting my chair back up to sit down.

"Good, I'm exhausted," Said Franc, leaning against the table, still held against the window.

"Let's block the door, just to be sure," I said, heaving myself back upright.

For the next half hour, we barricaded the door and window with whatever we could find, a dresser, shelves, the woodstove, anything.

TK Volunteered to take the first watch, afterall, he said, he was pretty pumped after the fight. As Franc laid down in the corner farthest from the door and window, I walked over to TK, who was seated in front of the foor, his hatchets protruding from the floor on either side of him.

"Just in case," I said, holding my pistol out to him, "Its loaded, just don't shoot us," He nodded and took the pistol, rather reverently if I might say.
I turned and started walking back over to my pack and thermal blanket when I paused, "Be careful with that, it's all I've got left of my father,"
With that, I laid down and covered up, the hard floorboards little comfort.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:22 pm

"Sarah, calm down" Jake grabbed me as a paced and held me in place; I didn't look him, instead I looked everywhere.
I'd been in a state for awhile; my nose itching and twitching, slowly making me restless. I was jabbering on, the words coming out of my mouth not making sense even to me, but I knew what I was trying to say.
The smells around me had grown more intense, they weren't even smells anymore; they were a taste, a touch, an image.
"Somethings coming... something bad! We have to go... find the others before it kills them... there are so many of them... so much blood!" I pull away from Jake and ran off into the trees, away from the path... hoping at least some of them would be smart enough to follow...

[I'm sick of it being me/bambi/tomyh doing nothing over here and cross/killer/skooglie getting all the action... Let's get together friends?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:54 am

Sarah had been getting more and more impatient, wriggling and squirming where she sat.
The rain had stopped so we'd packed up the tarps that had made up our shelter.
Sarah got up mumbling something no longer coherent and started pacing.
After I had woken and her mind was no longer so busy with me her nose had started to hurt so much. She'd described it as having pure scent poured down her nostrils. I would have thought her crazy, but after the turn my hearing had taken I kinda understood." Something's coming" Sarah suddenly uttered." Sarah calm down" I say trying to sound soothing. I get up, walk over to her and try to put my arms around her in some form of embrace.
" Something's coming, something bad!" she shrieked almost crying, her eyes pleading me to understand and believe flickered all over the forest and didn't return to my gaze.
"we have to go...we have to find the others before it kills them!".
She was yanking on my sleeves pulling me toward the trees.
I had no idea what was happening. She gave up on towing me along and set off full pelt in to the trees. "there's so many of them...so much blood!!!" she screamed. "Zac!" I yell taking up my pack and running after her.
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:44 am

"There's someone out there," I yelled, sitting bolt upright. TK jumped out of his chair, the pair of hatchets ready, aimed at the door. The feeling was fading fast, but I knew I'd felt something. The thunder of the rain had passed, letting me feel the surroundings, in fact, I'd been almost meditating, trying desperately to get control over my strange abilities. My head was throbbing from the constant stream of vibrations and feelings. Id drifted away mid meditation, and that's when I felt it, so far away, two people running through the woods, in our direction, and a third following the, the vibrations coming from his mouth untranslatable by me.

"Where are they?" TK asked, tossing my gun across the room to me.

"I don't know, somewhere to the south, three people, normal people," I replied, cocking the gun and standing up, my ankle sore and uncomfortable. I'd tied a strip of cloth around it to keep it in place, which helped alot, I could at least walk now.

I could also feel the few changed who'd gotten away, they were lurking nearby, and if those three kept in this direction, they'd be here by daylight, which was only five or so hours off.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:20 am

"Sarah, wait up"
I was panting hard, out of breath; which made it a lot harder to breath through my nose, a lot harder to smell. I came to a stop and leaned against a tree, Jake and Zac caught up to me as I slid down to the ground trying desperately to catch me breath.
"What the hell was that about?" Zac asks angrily, plopping himself on the ground and holding a stitch in his side.
I closed my eyes, steadying my breathing; in through the nose, out through the mouth.
"I can smell everything..." I mutter after a second. It was all weird and confusing and impossible at first, but now everything was just calm, serene.
I could still smell the blood, danger lurking throughout the woods, but now I could pinpoint where it was coming from.
"This way..." I say, getting to my feet and setting off again. Groaning, the guy get up and follow me.
"What are you talking about, Sarah? Where are we going?"
"We need to get to the others" I reply simply.
"The others? We were just with the others-"
"No not them!" I say interrupting "They think no one noticed, but I did... I saw them sneak away! Idiots...."
"Who?"
"Tony, Frank and Trevor!"

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:31 am

"is frank wake?" we both look at him still sleaping like a log "wake him up i think i might just go and see if i can find our new guests i think i finaly have controlllll" i say as i fall down and hit the ground head first a few things drop with me and an item from my boot slips out a packet of smokes i laydown for a moment on the floor before getting up ripping the door open before hand moveing the stuff "i will be back in about six hours be ready" i say before running out and slaming the door afffectively wakeing up Frank 'sh*t it fell out sh*t sh*t sh*t the one thing i wanted no one to know about and it has to fall out now lets see south look oh there they are this power is strange hmmm i still cant hold it more than a few seconds before' (falls head first on the ground) 'that'
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:42 pm

" What the hell was that about?"Zac asked angrily. Sarah simply answered with "I can smell every thing". That left Zac and I speechless. As we were standing there catching our breath and staring at her dumbfounded Sarah was turning her head this way and that. I realized after a while that she was sniffing."This way" Sarah said getting up and setting off again. Groaning I set off after her.
"What are you talking about Sarah, where are we going?" I ask huffing.
"We need to find the others". I was so confused. "The others. We were just with the others!" said Zac interrupting my thoughts. "No not them!" said Sarah frustrated. "They think no one noticed, but I did...I saw them sneak away! Idiots". "Who?" Zac asked once again beating me to my question.
"Tony, Frank and Trevor" She ground her teeth as she walked still sniffing the air. We walked on silently for two or three hours occasionally stopping for breaks and chatting every now and then but Sarah was so intent it was eerie.
After a while more of walking my ears prick up and I hear some crunching on the leaves a while ahead. Sarah must have smelt what ever it was because she was standing very still.
Zac however had not noticed anything and kept walking. I held out my arm and he walked into it. "Hey!". "Shhh". I pointed to Sarah and then made a 'stop' signal with my hand. "You want me to push her?" he said stupidly.
Sarah swung around glaring at Zac and then motioned for us to join her. We moved over quietly, Zac finally getting the hint that something was going on.
"I smell blood... But it's wrong some how. It's human but not? And I'm also getting normal human sweat mixed with cigarette smoke" she tells us timidly.
"Wow, that's accurate" I stutter astonished. "So we know that it's human and not a wolf or something. That's handy" I say feeling a little bit cheated all I got was eves dropping power. "Who do you think it is?" asks Zac. "You kidding? she can't tell you wh-". "It's Trevor" Sarah says interrupting me. "How?" I ask holding up my hands as she jogs ahead.
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:26 pm

(..................ok you talking to never mind I will go along with it)
I watched as the three came into normal eye sight I was leaning on a tree in a small open area not too far from the cabin but you would miss it quiet easly
"so it's you three great sarah,zac and and ....oh I forget follow me you three I will explane what we know so far but keep moving there are changed somewhere close by" I turned and waited so the three could come close before moveing towards the Cabin "what we know is this that screeching has turned some people into well sorta zombie like beings just call them changed for now and some of us have gained abilitys like I can zoom in on objects I guess one of you would have some sort of strage thing going on for now that's about it but my guess is something happened at the city but I have no clue" I looked behind and saw throne thing I didn't want to see the changed that were still around "keep heading up till you see the Cabin go inside and wait for me I have some things to deal with"
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:32 pm

"If you think for one... second... that I'm gonna let you wonder off again" I reach out and grab him by the shoulder; pulling to turn him to face me.
"What are you; my mother?" he asks, rolling his eyes. I sneer at him in return. Then a smell hit me, something I hadn't smelled before; it made me hungry but it wasn't food, it filled me with dread.
Behind me Jake perks up, eyes wide and looking around like a meerkat.
"It's running time..." I murmur staring passed Trevor and into the trees. Snarling reaches my ears and something pounces at me, knocking me to the ground.
"Sarah!"
I wrap my hand tightly around it throat and squeeze, kicking it repeatedly. I let go of it and and it stumbles away, temporarily dazed.
"I said it's running time!" I scream turning to the others.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bambi Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:06 pm

"holy!" I yell as she turns to look at us. Panic runs through me as my legs kick into gear. Zac was on my heels, Sarah not close behind him and TK bringing up the rear with a demented grin spreading across his face. "I'm right behind you!" TK yells burying one of the hatchets into the neck of the changed nearest to him before swinging around and throwing the other into the back of another changed reaching for Sarah. She turned around when she heard the shriek and thud. "are you nuts!?" she sceamed at him as he jogged towards her stepping on the corpse and yanking out the axe. The last one, the one Sarah had stunned hung back and screamed possibly calling for back up. The sun was creeping out when the four of them reached the cabin. I looked back at Sarah she was swearing under her breath still sniffing. "are you okay?" I ask, mine and everyone else's hearts thudding in my ears. Except TK's.
Bambi
The Voices
The Voices

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:42 pm

I lugged the dresser away from the door and pulled it open, TK was outside with three others I recognized from the original group. I shoved my gun in my back pocket, covering it with my shirt before I stepped out, a plank torn from the floor as a cane. TK must have forgotten the gun as I found it next to his chair after he left.

"So, you found them," I said, leaning against the doorframe as the fatigued figures approached, one quite larger than the others walking slightly ahead, the pair of hatchets in his belt. I could feel his anger on the air and figured one of them had pissed him off, "Welcome to our humble abode," I said loudly, gesturing sweepingly at the little shack.

"The hell were you thinking running off!" One of the girls yelled when she got close enough, probably the one who'd pissed TK off.

"What are you, my mother?" I laughed, but she grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me down to face her eye to eye; I grimaced in pain, the jerk of motion moving my ankle uncomfortably.

"You think this is some sort of joke?!" She yelled, cutting me off before I could continue. TK stepped past me and into the shack, probably to check on Franc.

"No, I don't, do you?" I growled, the smile falling from my lips, I reached up and pulled her hand from my shirt and straightened back up; we're supposed to be adults here, not children to be herded around by the teachers and elders. So before you start scolding me, I think you should take that into consideration," I glanced up at the others who were hanging back, "We've got a little food and some blankets inside, I suggest getting some sleep, we plan on staying here for a day or two before we take off for the ranger station up north,"

With that, I turned and stepped back inside, TK was digging through his pack, probably looking for his smokes. Franc was still sacked out in the corner, his head pressed against the wall. The sun was only just coming up, tendrils of light creeping over the woody horizon. I'd found a good stack of blanket and clothes while rummaging through the containers in the shack. I'd also found some extra canned food, which was stacked up next to the blankets.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next