Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taken [Closed]

+3
ivorymaid
Drag
Damxge
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Taken [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: Taken [Closed]

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:04 am

I did an odd frontflip kind of thing to get out of the gravity zone, landing on my feet. I stepped forward, carefully as to not hit another one. No more littered the hallway, and I made it to the window safely. The glass was as hard as rock, ice covering half of it. The bars over the window were rusty, but not weak.
"See if you can find a chair or something we can use to pull these bars off," I said to Dartan as I punched the part of glass not covered in ice. The boy shot off, dashing into a side room. I looked around outside, using the bars to pull myself higher for a better view. It was another ice age out there. The freezing breeze drifting through the window chilled me immediately, and I wondered if our little group was to survive.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:33 am

Finally I calmed down and moved away from Creed. I wiped away the few remain tears that were wet on my face. I walked back over to the window and looked out around at the frozen waste-land of New York, sighing. I started to play with my ponytail as I collected my scattered thoughts.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:07 am

As Dartan returned, I had all but cleared all of the glass from the window. He held a folding chair. Grabbing a leg, I jammed the metal between two bars and pulled. Thankfully, the bars were very old, and they snapped like dry twigs under the pressure. Stumbling back, I fell to the floor, the chair flying over me head. Then, the gravity in the hallway changed. As if I'd been dropped from the edge of a cliff, I followed the chair down the hallway, my leg catching on a doorframe, sending me spinning out of control. The hall was at least a hundred feet long, a drop that, with the solid wall at the other end, would easily kill me. As I hit the wall, I realised it was not made of stone as the rest of the walls were, but was a boarded up window with the cream colored walling over it.
I was thrown from the building, the snow enveloping me like water. The cold was everywhere. I heard a scream from behind me and Dartan collided with me.
Struggling, I dug upward, trying desperately to get to the surface, out from under the crushing weight of the snow. I could hear Dartan following suit, digging hard at the stow.
At last, we burst from the surface, taking in gasping breaths of cold air. Thankfully, the window had been under only snow that had not yet compressed into ice.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:11 pm

[Sorry I was waiting for Grape]
I stood on the snow, freezing as I stared up at the buildings. Slowly I turned to Croy standing next to me, a smart ass smile appearing on my face
"Looks like we found a way out" Croy looked at me, giving me a 'Really' look and then pushed me in the hole was had made.
"Whoa" I landed with a thud on some harder snow, surrounded on all sides by white. "Ow" I said up the tunnel as I got to my feet and started climbing, "That's what I get for being a Smart Ass"
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:51 am

I grinned, the stupid childishness was actually pretty funny. I reached down and helped him out before walking over to the building. A window, about ten feet above my head, looked as if it would offer us a way back in.
"Hey, come over here," I said, motioning over.
"yeah?" Dartan asked, looking up where I was looking.
"You think you could reach that ledge there if I threw you?" I asked, pointing at a six inch wide ledge about a foot under the window.
"I don't know," he said, hopping at the wall as if he could spiderman up the side, the crevasses from the bricks had been worn away too badly to use them to climb.
"Lets find out," I said, grabbing onto the back of his shirt. I could see him smiling as I lifted him onto my shoulders, he really was small for his age. He stood on my hands, outstretched as high as I could muster, he was still about a foot short of the ledge though since I'd sunken considerably into the snow.
"Ready?" I Asked.
"Do it!" I said loudly, crouching a bit.
I bent my elbows slightly and then thrust upward, tossing him all the way to the window. He got his elbows over the ledge and started kicking his legs against the wall, trying to get up.
"There are bars on the other side of the window if you can grab them!" I said. There was a crash as he punched the semi thick glass with his bare fist. He'd need some bandages after this. He hauled himself up and looked back down at me, grimacing, he wrapped his right hand in his shirt, blood seeping through.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:08 am

My eyes shot open as I heard a crash.
I was lying face down on the floor surrounded by smashed glass and- I blinked pushing myself up onto my feet to take a closer look.
Yup, outdated and rusty surgical equipment. I turned my head as I heard a muffled yell. Racing out of the room I looked to the left.
There was a window down the hallway, the floor in front of it scattered with broken glass, and a boy perched on the sill.
I walked over cocking my head to the side.
"Hello..." I said tapping his shoulder through the bars. He let out a small scream and toppled off the ledge.
Oops! I tried to peer down to see if he was alright and my jaw dropped... The entire city was frozen over!

Last edited by inSYNCinSANITY on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:27 am

I caught the boy as he fell, something spooking him bad enough to take a dive from the ledge. I caught him weird and we both fell into the snow.
"The hell was," I started but looked up to see a woman's face peering out of the window.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:27 pm

I silently greeted them with a single small wave of my hand, as they got up and brushed themselves off.
"You two alright?" I called down to them. "I'm good, I'm fine!" replied the one that fell, waving his hand dismissively up at me. "How about you" called the other, stepping back a bit.
I looked back to the frozen city, countless were surely dead, and yeah, it was a shock at first. But in these situations you need to adapt and adapt quickly to survive. "I'm fine"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:14 pm

I figured we were going to have a hell of a time getting back up there again, and figured we could use this woman's help.
"Hey, three stories above you, there's a group of two girls and a guy, could you possibly lead them down here?" I asked. She wasn't in the best attire for the situation and I could see clearly down her dress as she leaned out the window.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:22 pm

I looked over my shoulder, back down the hallway, at the end I could see a stairs sign with an arrow pointing diagonally up. "I think so" I called back, looking down again. "Anything I should know first?" I asked, leaning against the bars "Your names? For one?"

[Peoples fascination with my boobs! Shocked ]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:26 pm

"Name's Croy," I said.
"I'm Dartan," the boy said, waving again.
"They're not going to expect you, so tell them Croy sent you," I warned.
She nodded and turned around, running off down the hall. I glanced around at the frozen wasteland, an odd sound filling the air. A gently buzz, soft enough to be missed at first, but constant and irritating after you noticed it.
Then everything went black.

[Its part of the male condition]
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:07 pm

I ran up the stair and into a new hallway, I hadn't gotten far at all when I stumbled and fell, fell further than I should of, now I think of it. I looked around me and everything look strange. I stoop up and cautiously kept walking, and that when it hit me.... I was standing on the ceiling with the floor above me. I sighed in frustration.
"See, when I was talking about things I should know... THIS is one of them"
I continued on with my hands above my head. I know it would have to shift back eventually, and I didn't wanna break my bloody neck!
Just when my arms were starting to get really sore, I felt the shift and came crashing down, doing a few forward tumbles as I went.
Up an up and turned into the new corridor, just like the ones before.
"Hello?" I called out, hoping for a response. I knew they were somewhere on this floor, but where exactly I had no clue. "Hello?!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:54 am

There was a sudden gravity switch in the room. I screamed out a high pitch scream that rang out, spliting right through the air. I managed to trip and fall out thw window I was standing next to seconds before. I kept screming as I fell, my arms failing out wildly. The ground came spinning up faster and faster by the second. Then I hit, my head contacting the ground first and as the rest of my body followed, a deafing crunch sounded. MY neck had broken, unable to tke the weight. I knew I was done for and the night quickly took control of my vision. I closed my eyes for the last time and whispered, "Why did the take me?"
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:01 am

[Well that was ... eventful. i didn't know Alyn and Aldyxn had a malicious side Big Smile]

I heard someone screaming and turned to look, eyes growing wide in horror. One of the girls was falling towards the ground, fast. As I tried to contend what was happening she hit the ground and the screams cut off, which was more gut wrenching.
I ran over to where she lay, Croy close behind me. We found her, laying in a small crater, snow already starting to form on her, her neck bent at an impossible angle. Broken beyond chance of surviving.
I fell to my knees, starting to cry. I had only know her for a short time, yet I was heartbroken at her death. Sorrow welling up in me. I just stared down at her corpse, crying freely, unable to move or look away.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:12 pm

I heard the scream and ran through a door and immediately felt the gravity shift, falling towards the other side of the room, straight for a smashed window.
I shrieked and grabbed the sill just in time, but I was struggling to climb back in. I looked over my shoulder at the ground and saw the boys I'd seen before, standing over the body of an obviously dead girl.
"Help!" I tried again, desperately trying to host myself back inside "HELP!!!"
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadOne Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:11 pm

[Grape is back again]

As the gravity switched I slowly was shifting towards the ground but before I fell I grabbed onto a window ledge and jumped. I had a rough landing as my butt hit the floor. "Ow" I whimpered before looking up at the other girl.

I stood up and watched in terror as she fell closer to the ground.
TheMadOne
TheMadOne
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue May 01, 2012 12:04 am

The man in the room rushed over just as I couldn't hold on any longer, I started to fall and felt him grab me, pulling me with all his strength back inside.
I lay on the floor... uhmmm, wall... for a moment, in shock and trying to catch me breath.
The guy was hovering over me, asking me if I was 'alright', a girl stood in the corner, watching on...
I finally open my eyes again, and look up at my savior. "Hi..." he says running his hand through his shaggy blonde hair.
"Hey... I'm Rose!" he smiles down at me "Greed" he says before helping me up. I cautiously walk over and look down the window "We need to get down there" I say looking back up.
"C'mon" I add before taking the lead, and heading down to the ground.
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:04 am

"The hell is taking them so long," I said, carrying the broken body of the poor girl to a flat patch of ice, my feet and hands were freezing off, Derek (was that his name?) sat crosslegged next to the imprint of the girl in the icy snow, tears falling from his eyes. No youth should have to endure watching something like that.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:41 pm

We run down stairs after stairs, luckily not hitting anymore gravitational switches. I burst out the door and into the snow covered street, to find the young boy, Dartan, crying over the girls mangled body. The older man, Croy, standing a little away.
"Hey..." I said as the others came out behind me.

[Ok, we're all out... Now what?]
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4