Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taken [Closed]

+3
ivorymaid
Drag
Damxge
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Taken [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Taken [Closed]

Post  Drag Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:24 am

Pine was dead crushed underneath a large desk. Croy was about to fall from his handle on the door frame. Slowly the dust from the building falling over settled and I could see clearly. I got to my feet, my body feeling as if it was about to explode from the nausea. I helped Cassy to her feet.

"I will catch you!" I yelled out to Croy, who's fingers were slipping. I braced my legs and held out my arms.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:35 am

"Thanks." I said. I watched, thinking something was about to go very wrong. I reached to my pocket, thinking my phone would be there, but, of course, they had stripped me of it.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:16 am

Snarling, I yanked up, trying desperately to get a handhold. After a moment of struggling, I was seated on the doorframe, looking down the long, now verticle hallway.
"We're screwed," I yelled back to the others.

"I think we should get to the stair! we might be able to find a hole to get out of!" said Creed. I smiled and looked back in at him.
"Hang on guys," and with that, I lunged across the hallway, snatching onto the doorframe of the stairwell dooway.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Me and Cassy stood there, waiting for Croy to find something for us to climb out of here with. I looked over to her. She was looking in her pockets for a certain item.

"Lose something?" I asked, looking up at the doorway.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:27 am

After a moment in the stairwell, I found a pile of dirty bedsheets..."I'd seen it done it movies," I thought. Quickly, I tore into the sheets, stripping and braiding them into a long rope. The whole process took me just over twenty minutes, from there, I tossed it into the room across the hall and tied the other end off to the sturdy looking rail in the stairwell.
"Guys! Climb out!" I yelled across.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:39 am

"Phone...'Course they took it." I looked up. I was unsure. But it was the best shot we had. I started to climb.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:48 am

The girl was the first to come over the doorway where she sat perched, looking nervously at the huge drop to the barred window at the other end of the hallway.
"I can't make that jump," she said, looking at me across the hallway.
"Wrap your hands in the rope and swing off, use your feet to push from the wall and I'll pull you up," I said, taking hold of the makeshift rope.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:54 am

I was nervous. I knew was most likely the only way. "I..." I started again but sighed. I did as he said, wrapping my hands in the rope. I swung, pushing off with my feet and screaming a high-pitched scream.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:59 am

As soon as she hit the wall, I started pulling, she seemed to walk up the wall, hanging tightly to the rope, a panicked look glued to her face. With one last pull, she was at the stairwell.
"I'm going to tie this off and help you up," I said, wrapping the makeshift rope to the rail again, turning, I reached down and grabbed her wrist, and with a heave, pulled her up next to me.
"Creed!" Your turn!" I yelled, tossing the rope back into the other room.
"By the way, what's your name?" I asked the girl, waiting for creed to climb into view.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:03 am

"Cassy." I said. "Thank you for helping me." My face showed no expression now, the panicked look gone. I watched Creed.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:28 am

I climbed the rope and struggled to the top. Croy helping me up I was safe, for now.
"Thank you." I said to him, dusting off my clothes.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:42 am

Standing, we walked around in the stairwell, climbing over the rails to get to the lower floors. The first door we came to opened to a long hallway, much like the others, but the floor, was on the ceiling.
"What the heck?" I asked, as I stuck my head through, the door was on the floor, the door opening upward. With a yelp, I fell through, the gravity inside the room yanking me inside. I smashed into the hallway and flopped onto the floor. Standing, I looked around. Turning, I could see Cassy and Creed in the hallway, upside down, standing on the stairs.
"What the hell!" I yelled, stumbling back, the hallway was completely level.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:13 am

Feeling like my brain had exploded, I layed on the ground. I tried to stand up, but my attempts were fruitless. I managed to get to my knees. Gravity switching? What the hell was going on? I clutched my stomach, bile running up to my mouth. I puked falling to the ground.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:20 am

I was completely confused. I was on sitting on my butt, trying to figure things out. I had only ever read about things like this happening in my childhood. I watched Creed with a small sesne of disgust as he puked.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:04 am

Cassie stayed on the other side of the door, sitting on what should have been the ceiling. Creed stepped over the threshold and threw up from the vertigo, I choked back some bile as I stumbled a bit. At last, Cassie stepped through and flopped to the side onto the floor.
"What the hell is this?" I asked aloud, looking up the empty hallway. At the very end, the window was broken and light streamed inside, lighting the dingy space with bright white.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:52 am

I saw the light. Crawling toward it, my eyes started to droop.

"I already have vertigo sickness." I moaned clutching my stomach. I wouldnt last much longer. Suddenley everything went black.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:36 am

Reaching down, I hauled Creed onto my shoulder and stumbled down the hall to the window, still disoriented from the switch in gravity from one side of the door to the other. Halfway down the hall, I was slammed against the left wall, the gravity in that part of the hallway changing. I rolled and fell against a door, which burst open, throwing Creed and I into the room. Inside of the room, we were slammed into the ceiling, my head cracking against the hard tile. I swore several times trying to get my wits about me, Cassie stuck her head around the door, looking a bit confused.
"What happened?" she asked, kneeling on the wall.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:29 am

I woke up again. Croy had hit his head really hard against the- - ceiling? What the heck was going on. I started to puke again, but stopped myself by closing my eyes and gulping it down.

"We...really need to get out of here." I complained. Suddenley out the next door at the end of the hallway, two men dressed in black S.W.A.T type suits appeared holding taser rods. The funny thing was that they were still standing normally and we were on the ceiling. They looked confused themselves. It made me chuckle.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:18 am

Roaring, I jumped upward and dashed along what was the wall, toward the soldiers who were standing horizontally on the floor. One fired a taiser, the other struck at me with a bump stick (thing used by police to subdue criminals). Sliding over, I stabbed him in the gut with the scalpel, tearing through his heavy uniform and into his stomach below.
Spinning, I kicked the other man in the head, sending him rolling down the hallway.
'Just like old times,' I thought with a scowl.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:24 pm

"Woah." I said, stunned at the display. "How about helping me out of here?"
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Dashing back to Creed, I helped him out of the small room before turning back to the stairs.
"We gotta get to the roof!" I yelled, dashing away, Cassie hot on my heels.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:40 pm

I chased Croy up the stairs. We ended up at the top and saw a door. I could hear a helicopter on the other side. Croy slowly opened it.
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  ivorymaid Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:42 am

I looked over my shoulder when we got to the door. I made sure that no one else was coming. And no one was. I watched Croy open the door.
ivorymaid
ivorymaid
Live In
Live In

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:25 am

We stepped out onto the roof of the building. It was hot as a skillet on the stove and the tar sheets were sticky under my shoes. The roof was completely flat, a small brick wall running around the entire diameter. Running, I pushed against the small wall and looked down. My eyes bolted open in shock as I turned slowly to face the others, who were walking slowly toward me.
"Its not...its not possible," I said, and then collapsed, the darkness of unconsciousness enveloping me.
At the edge, the city of New York could be seen. Buried up to its second floor in snow and ice. Cars and skeletons frozen to the sides of buildings, the sky a sickly grey color.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:12 am

"What the- -?" I said staring down at the frozen city.

"What the hell happened?"
Drag
Drag
Rocketman
Rocketman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next