Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN]

+14
Mr.Ace
Mokou
Kero-chan
Derpy
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
cyclonecasey
calamity-casey
killer8529
lanax-xvi
Agrapeinthesun
Damxge
Drag
LordTomyh
18 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  lanax-xvi Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:04 am

NAME: Alan Axle Storms
RACE: Warlock
HUMAN AGE: 16
SUPERNATURAL AGE: 100
APPEARANCE: Tall and thin with pale skin, shoulder length silver hair with black tips. His demonic deformity is a red eye while his other is a normal yellow eye.
A black trench coat with one sleeve missing, a black vest with a spell book on a gold chain in the bottom pocket, black leather trousers and boots
Sides: Tutores Latet
BIO:Born and raised in the countryside of Germany Alan discovered his magic powers at the age of 7 when under another bullied assault he incinerated a student.
His family escaped Germany to London where he learnt of his true father and his nature. For the next 93 years he has trained to control his magic and use it for the good of others.
Having joined the Tutores Latet late in his teens he has fought many dark and deranged creatures to keep the Mundane and magical world safe
lanax-xvi
lanax-xvi
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  Damxge Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:33 am

Go ahead and post in the thread. Just make sure to join gracefully please Happy

Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:19 am

how about this
NAME:???(for the momment)
RACE: Lycanthrope
HUMAN AGE: ??? (again for the moment)
SUPERNATURAL AGE: ??? (again for the moment)
APPEARANCE:tall about 6'6 looks has toned mucels and such his hair is black that dosen't shine so at night with no moon is inivible to naked i eyes , has blood red eyes that makes him look insane has amor has three blades one claymore on his back and two hidden blades on his arms (dadric if you play eldar scrols) (uses the clamore when a werewolf and the dule blade when human) (side note is fur has speical propatys because of his past but thats only if LordTomth alows it)
SIDE:evil
BIO: not much in known about his past he is crazy and will take stuiped risks and might become inraged in extream cercemstances never attack during the day and only when there is no moon once the moon has risen he seams to dissipeer without trace can stop most projectiles with his blade or blades he seams to side with Roman Marvarak but that is still to be sean, on top of this he will attack his own friends if provoked and is very ealsy distraced by shiny lights or sausages he likes sausages alot non really know why the only real fact about him is that if you have a sauage drop it and run he will rip through you to get to the sausage and that he was born and was bitten by a Lycanthrope after being ceperated from his mum dad.
(fur :the only real abilty is this in extrem cercemstances of feelings of any sort his for becomes like a soft armor able to only slow projectiles to make him survive a faitle shoot but not without saver inujury)
(side note dose not apear in day not because he is in the city non will no wat happenes in the day with him till much later)
(p.s plz start a fight where for some reason or another Roman Marvarak seams like he is defeted at night so this charter if accepted is aloud to join thanks)

what do you think make the modes you think will make it fit but he keeps the blades

Last edited by killer8529 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:04 am; edited 2 times in total
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:23 am

DRAGONS - Though Not Playable I thought I'd Mention them
Sizes vary from tiny cat sized to leviathan city size. Can shape shift into human form and so have used that to hide for years. Dragon live for around 300 years and love to collect treasure and wisdom. Dragons are divided into 8 clans: Topaz, Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire, Amethyst, Diamond, Black Diamond and Opal [Yes some of them are from Deltora quest] Each clan has a speacilzed breath and stick mostly to their favoured habitat.
TOPAZ - Breath Sand (Sand blast). habitat - Deserts
RUBY - Breath Fire - Habitat - Volcanoes and hot fiery places
EMERALD - Breath Acid/Poison - Habitat - Forests and jungles
SAPPHIRE - Breath Magic - Habitat - Bodies of Water
AMETHYST - Lightning - Habitat - High Reaches and clouds
DIAMOND - Breath Ice - Habitat - High Reaches and ice places
BLACK DIAMOND - Breath Lava - Habitat - Underground
OPAL - Breaths Rainbows Mooblips [Jokes]. Breaths Light (UV Light, Kills you if you stand in it for 3 seconds) - Habitat - Mixed

There is also a new hybrid face available on the description page (https://extremerpg.rpg-board.net/t96-the-hidden-world-of-london-rp-openintermediate#817)
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:07 am

just so you know i was trying to see what type of dragon idear you have thanks
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:47 am

Okay I'll fix my character.

Appearance: Shoulder length light brown hair, deep green eyes, light tan, a brown dress, dark grey stockings, black boots, black bow. Carries a small knife in boot.

Good or Evil: Undecided, because she doesn't believe in magic or realise she's a witch.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Ok guys ... I need you to chose a sin to RP as well as your characters. That way I'm not controlling seven of the most evilist and baddest demons out there

Superbia - Pride/Vanity - Purple - Male (Agrapeinthesun)
Ira - Wrath - Red - Female (OPEN)
Invidiam - Envy - Green - Male (OPEN)
Inertia - Sloth - Light Blue - Female (LordTomyh)
Libidinem - Lust - Hot Pink - Female (OPEN)
Avaritia - Greed - Yellow - Male (Cross)
Gula - Gluttony - Orange - Male (OPEN)

Last edited by LordTomyh on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:20 pm

I pick Vanity
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Alessandra's Description

Name: Alessandra Addamo
Supernatural Age: 1762 [she doesn't know about her supernatural side]
Height: 5"9
Appearance: Tall for age. Has long dark brown hair, mall pigtails that are curled, light tan, is wearing a long sleeve white top, black neck ribbon, brown shorts with suspenders attached, white stockings and black strap shoes, sometimes wears a long light brown trench coat.
Bio: Was adopted. Is a hybrid between human and angel, was taught defensive strategies at a young age. Is a well-trained swords woman. Was adopted. Was the cause of Mount Vesuvius erupting. She knows nothing of her supernatural side.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:39 am

Avaritia all the way (Greed)
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:47 am

Hey just a little fun fact about my character
HE'S 5,041 YEARS OLD
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Little fun fact about Terra. She's 2113 years old.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:43 am

Just a little fun fa- ahh screw it, Roman's only 141 XD

And he's gonna git The Ancient One Chill
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:24 pm

lol
He can dream ... But not even the seven sins, Lucifer, Michael, The first werewolf, some of the emperors of Rome, Van Helsing, Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster have managed to get him
Good luck Big Smile
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:02 pm

LOL I was watching something and it gave me the best idea for a character XD
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Don't you have enough?
Alessendra, Yekaterina, Terra plus Vanity?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Agrapeinthesun Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:08 am

I didn't say which RP it was for and I'm stopping my characters for here that's 4 now.
Agrapeinthesun
Agrapeinthesun
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Hey Killer still intrested in joining? Cause we need a new bad guy cause

NOTE: SPOILERS FOR WHAT I'M PLANNING, READ AT YOUR DISGRESSION. OR DON'T IF YOU WANT TO BE SURPRISED

Spoiler:
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  calamity-casey Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:37 am

NAME: Lucinda
RACE: Angel/Demon
HUMAN AGE: 21
SUPERNATURAL AGE: 259 (She was born on the first leap year)
APPEARANCE: Pale skin. Waist length, straight, blood-red hair. Pale blue eyes. Hour glass figure. Long legs. Two symmetrical scars that go from her shoulder-blades down to the small of her back. Usually wears leather wrist length gloves, zippy under-the-knee-boots, and a thigh length white blouse with a black, zippy corset.
SIDE: Out for her own, but she's a good-guy
BIO: When the angels learned of her conception, it was declared that she would be an abomination, and will be killed at birth. Gabriel, however, believed that evil was made, not born, and decided to help by harbouring Anael until the birth, after which he took the baby to earth and tore her wings away so she could appear human and blend in. Hidden from the angels by her demon half and vice versa, she was never discovered.

Last edited by ISIS on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
calamity-casey
Newcomer
Newcomer

https://www.youtube.com/user/inSYNCinSANITY

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:53 pm

i still intersted but plz write in english not gobady gop on offence it made no cence what you said
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:32 pm

ok then, to answer Killer's request

Back when my guy was still human, he had an older brother. Now my guy was the weak yet smart guy, destined to be the next wise person and loved by everyone. His brother was the big muscle head that took whatever he wanted and was hated and feared by everyone. Then there is their sister, who's a seductive bitch and slept with the brother.
Now My guy was killed by his brother and came back as a vampire, then killed hi three days later.He then returned to the village and the sister ran off screaming. She later found and ate the sin of lust and became lust

Fast forward to 1841 and My brother is now the sin of Wrath ... who attacks me with my sister (Lust) ... Me in a blood rage rip off Lust's. Wrath then goes crazy and tries to make me go crazy by increasing the amount of Wrath in the air.

However Vanity, now Lucifer of Hell drags Wrath back to hell, causing me to calm down and burn Lust's body in front of her still living, cursing head
Dylan James Marshall: Does it make more sense now?
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:40 am

Hey all, I've managed to get the account I originally signed up with to start working so from now on I'll be using this one... OK?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:43 pm

NAME: Viil
RACE: Werewolf/Deamon
HUMAN AGE: ?
SUPERNATURAL AGE: ?
APPEARANCE:midnigh blue fur covers his body, he stands on two leg but runs on four his claws are a shiny black he has two horns comeing you of his head werewolf in appearance other than that weres no cloths and has a blue sword that he never uses named lavia his eyes are a dim gold and his hearing is extremely censitive
SIDE:evil
BIO: his past is lock from himself and others that know about it he was awoken from his slumber when the sins started to become more prominent the only thing he knows from his past is the blade belonged to someone that was his friend who died because of one of the sins but is not known which
(stuff might be added to this 22 hours from now just so you know)

Last edited by killer8529 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Looks like we have a new bad guy
And a thief (Glares at Repo!)
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:59 pm

what???? i dont care ... wait why would i say that....
oh so everyone knows for the next 30 days i might saything stranger than usual because i have a female friend over and she loves to torment me by being the crazy child she is (and is you think bad thoughts or say what you think i will erroor lost code)
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next