Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN]

+14
Mr.Ace
Mokou
Kero-chan
Derpy
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
cyclonecasey
calamity-casey
killer8529
lanax-xvi
Agrapeinthesun
Damxge
Drag
LordTomyh
18 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  LordTomyh Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 am

So in other words my sister and Annie? to Cross
We understand
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:48 am

*Acts all innocent*
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMagicMechanic Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:16 pm

I'd like to join so here's my character.
NAME: Akiko Sato
SPECIES: Human [Descendant of the japanese god: Amaterasu]
HUMAN AGE: 15
SUPERNATURAL AGE: N/A
APPEARANCE: A small girl standing at 5"3, is wearing a yellow and white version of a shrine maiden outfit [like the one the girl in my profile pic is wearing but no dots and lines], maroon boots, has long black hair with a sun shaped clip, deep brown eyes, carries a gohei [search it on wikipedia] with 4 streaks of paper.
BIO: Coming from Japan to England, she came over claiming that Amaterasu told her to go to England. She built a small Shinto shrine in the middle of the woods and currently lives their. She has the power to see the supernatural and to manipulate light [from Amaterasu]. She is seen in Westminister Abby quite often praying. One day she saw a vampire and since then has gotten lost in the world of supernatural beings. She also has a catch phrase: Faith is for the believers.
TheMagicMechanic
TheMagicMechanic
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMagicMechanic Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:19 pm

She isn't from England and doesn'
t know about their rankings of Good or Evil work.
TheMagicMechanic
TheMagicMechanic
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:20 pm

You mean we have the human daughter of the Japanese goddess of light and ruler of heaven in London?
Oh this is going to be fun.
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:08 pm

I don't see how this is gonna fit in... :S
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Hmm, interesting character.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:47 am

indeed and wait dont step into the light
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMagicMechanic Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:44 am

Not the human daughter of Amaterasu, she is Amaterasu's granddaughter.
TheMagicMechanic
TheMagicMechanic
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:23 pm

ah ...
Oh this is going to be fun Big Smile
And I'm thinking of a way to have all the mythologies and gods from around the world and the Christian ones, so they all fit togethor
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Oh, OH! Reminds me of something.... Want inspiration???
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAtsuko Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Mind if I join?
Name: Gianna Robinson
Human Age: 11
Supernatural Age: 1,000
Species: Mishaguji [Curse God]
Side: Good, but is partly evil due to abilities.
Personality: Is generally kind but when is angered can turn evil and mischievous. Is also childish.
Appearance: Very short, medium light brown hair, deep blue eyes, a dress made of rags with long white sleeves sewed onto the torso, grey ripped knee high stockings black shoes. In hair has a star shaped clip made of metal and carries a wooden staff around.

LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:50 pm

Ok so we've got a Immortal Warlock, the second ever Vampire, a human, a werewolf demon, a angel/demon hybrid, the granddaughter of the Japanese chief goddess and now a cursed god

Oh this is indeed going to be fun
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:02 am

It looks like we're all vying for the greatest power in the game Happy
At least I started out kind of humble lol.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:04 am

I has come to me attention that gods are not in the playable characters... LordThoyh... Your thoughts?
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:06 am

yeah sorry Atsuko, just remembered the playable races and gods aren't allowed.
Humans. Vampre. Lycanthrope. Warlock and Witch. Fae. Ghosts and spirits. Mermaids and sirens. Frankenstein's monster (The original book version). Demons. Angels. Hybrids. Bigfoot and Yeti's ... no gods sorry

Magic's case is different. she's human despondent from a god (so technically hybrid) ... and I'm still trying to place all the gods of mythology with the judeo-christian religion
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAtsuko Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:41 am

Okay then Gianna is a Curse Angel [Still able to create curses but can also store them away]
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:12 am

I think that's just a demon.
Angels are by definition, divine and well meaning creatures. Fallen Angels are those angels who have disgraced the heavens and have had their wings taken and cast to earth. Wingless angels are angels, while still angels and heavenly beings, have removed their wings and dwell on earth.

Demon however, are spreaders of strife and chaos, curses and such are their realm of expertise.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  killer8529 Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Tomyh would you mind if i shook up london of a bit a little more than normal if so i will message you about it
killer8529
killer8529
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:52 pm

LadyAtsuko, I think you're looking to be a witch! They'yr the one's who curse people
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAtsuko Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:09 pm

I'm using a different character. An angel who lost her wings and has to do one good deed for them to grow back.
Name: Tina
Human Age: 11
Supernatural Age: 1,349
Species: Angel
Appearance: 5"2, has shoulder length auburn hair, green eyes, is wearing a white child's dress, with stockings, grey shoes and a grey coat.
Bio: Her mother Dina became the angel of teaching when she became 3,021 but then there was not an angel of learning so as punishment Dina's first child would have it's wings torn off. Dina had Tina and no more children so Tina had her wings torn off as a baby. 10 years later, now old enough to be given the title: Angel of learning she has to commit one good deed for her wings to grow back and to become an official angel.
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:01 pm

The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN] - Page 3 Tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400

Though I don't understand why and angel of teaching would be punished because there's no one to learn...
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:28 pm

No offence... But as the half-demon half-angel who had her wings torn away at birth... I disapprove!
It's just a little too close to home...

Though, i do love the idea and think you should create a new rpg for it
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAtsuko Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:23 am

Cross, if there isn't an angel of learning then NOBODY COULD LEARN ANYTHING.
InSYNC, I didn't get the idea from you but I see what you mean. I'm sorry if it seems similar.
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:06 am

I understand that, but why is the angel of Teaching punished?
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next