Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN]

+14
Mr.Ace
Mokou
Kero-chan
Derpy
LadyAtsuko
TheMagicMechanic
cyclonecasey
calamity-casey
killer8529
lanax-xvi
Agrapeinthesun
Damxge
Drag
LordTomyh
18 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN] - Page 4 Empty Re: The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  LadyAtsuko Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 am

Because she had no one to teach and there was no angel of learning. So nobody could teach or learn
LadyAtsuko
LadyAtsuko
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN] - Page 4 Empty Re: The hidden world of London [SIGN UP - OPEN]

Post  cyclonecasey Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:04 pm

*Sorry, but that doesn't really make sense*
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpy Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:25 pm

NAME: Amber Scarlet
RACE: Witch
HUMAN AGE: 12
SUPERNATURAL AGE: 524
APPEARANCE: 5"1, shoulder length pale blonde hair tied in a side tail, green eyes, yellow and navy blue ribbons tying hair, wears a brown with yellow and navy blue ribbons as a belt, white stockings and black shoes. Also wears a navy blue ribbon on her left hand and a yellow on her right.
SIDE: Tutores Latet
BIO: She is a very destructive and at most times is childish and energetic. She is so destructive she became an outcast due to everyone being afraid of her. She eventually mastered her power but can easily lose control when she becomes angered or upset. She is not easily upset or angered and it is quite hard to upset her.

Last edited by Derpy on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Derpy
Derpy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:37 pm

I don't think you should be able to just... make up angels!
Just saying...
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpy Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:36 pm

What do you mean "make up" angels?
Derpy
Derpy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel, Anael... All of the Angels mentioned so far are from actual religions...
Have a look here
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:20 am

Of course, Lucifer's body is dead now...Michael might die, idk what Tomyh has planned, but I'm kinda hoping Roman gets to him lol.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:21 am

lol, nahhh... I don't think Michael's gonna die, somehow
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:39 am

Shewt...I was kinda hoping...I can still dream XD

Also, anyone else see the awards screwing up? Freaking Use.com goes down every once in a while :S
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:51 am

No Michael is not dieing. We can beat the sh*t out of him ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:51 am

:evil: heheheheheheheee!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Kero-chan Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:27 pm

NAME: Felicity Young
RACE: Poltergeist
HUMAN AGE: 14
SUPERNATURAL AGE: UNKNOWN
APPEARANCE: 5"1. Black hair that goes half way down her back, piercing emerald green eyes, is wearing a white long sleeve shirt, pale blue vest, pale blue knee high skirt, white knee high stockings, black shoes.
SIDE: Rogue
BIO: She is the spirit of a girl who died in 1159, she has been wandering earth for her whole life and never made any friends. She was killed when she was 14, she was killed by her father who beated her then drowned her. She became a poltergeist and haunted her father until he died. When he died she discovered her affinity for water and earth.

Last edited by Kero-chan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change)
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:22 am

I'm not sure how Tomyh will find being one of the oldest spirits; as he's a bit picky with this sort of thing.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Kero-chan Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:12 am

I've read it. She's not near that character's age.
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Damn it I hate it when I do that ...
There's no limit to how old you can be ... My guy is just one of the few ancient creatures still alive and he was the second vampire in existence ...
And Ancient is if you're older then the birth of Christ ... or around 100 years from that ...

And FINALLY. We have a player that's not a spirit. Even if she's an evil spirit ... Just note my plot twist is still going ahead ... if you want to help the Ancient Egyptian guy ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Kero-chan Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Woah. I said she was DESTRUCTIVE not evil. I should tell you she is a mellow and under dramatic kind. If anything she's melancholic.
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Ah ... great ... A destructive Poltergeist ... I'm just glad you don't have an affinity to fire ... That's the most dangerous natural weakness for the Vampire ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Kero-chan Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Yep, but she has affinity for water and earth. That's hell for everyone else.
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  Kero-chan Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:54 pm

GRAPE HAS TOLD ME THIS.
He said that Alessandra is the re-incarnation of ARIES [female version]. Alessandra's affinity is fire and her flames burn twice as much as a regular flame.
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:10 am

Yeah I know about that ... Great I have a fire reaver locked up in a cell, going to have to free her to get her to help us. And fire is my weakness ...

This is going to be a long [TIME FRAME REMOVED FOR SPOILER ALERTS]
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:51 pm

LordTomyh wrote:I had an idea for several types of supernatural iron, stronger and lighter then normal iron. so I want to see what you think

Blood Iron (Vampire) - Made from mixing Vampire blood with the molten iron during smelting, resulting in a metal the color of dried blood. Blood iron can cut through Vampire skin like regular iron can through human skin, as well as withstand gunshots, stabs and other types of harm that a Vampire is impervious to. Is not indestructible and will break if under enough pressure, weak to fire.

Fae Iron (Fae) - As light as a flower, as soft as a pile of wool yet as hard as 30 inch steel. Fae Iron is made from Fae blood and wood being mixed into the iron while a Fae is singing while smelting. the weakest of the magic Irons with a strength similar to Ned kelly's armour yet is light as a feather, better used for quick and agile delicate races.

Black iron (Demon) - Made from mixing smelted iron with demon blood creates one the hardest magical metals available. As black as demon blood it has all the characteristics of Blood Iron (Except the weakness to fire) yet is weak to White iron weapons

White iron (Angel) - Made from mixing smelted iron with angel blood creates one the hardest magical metals available. Pure White it has all the characteristics of Blood Iron (Except the weakness to fire) yet is weak to Black iron weapons

Hey if anyone has any other idea's for types of supernatural iron go for it ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Damxge Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:37 am

Soul Iron
Forged from a collection of souls, compressed into a metal like blade by the hands of the living. It cannot be broken or change in shape after it is created, unless the creator is the wielder. Is a shocking white and glows faintly in the dark, it is also uneffected by most wards, as they protect against steel and the material of the living, while the blade is made of the essence of the living.
Damxge
Damxge
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:39 am

I wanna be random...

Lucky Iron
Made from mixing smelted iron with Leprechaun blood... Gold colored (or green)(*shrug*)!
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Kero-chan Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Lilum Iron
Iron mixed with sap from a Lily. It is light as a feather yet if it hit's you it will hurt a lot.
Kero-chan
Kero-chan
Accepted
Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Ok if you mean a fae lily ... as in Fairy ... then already made
if you mean the plant lily then no sorry

Cross ... Why did I not expect that ... awesome
inSYNC ... Nice idea ... it could also making every lucky strike, cut and stab. Even if you are the unluckiest person in a medieval world if you get your hands on some of this iron you'll be like top warrior ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next