Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explanation.

5 posters

Go down

Explanation. Empty Explanation.

Post  LittleMatryoshkaDoll Mon May 21, 2012 6:28 pm

As you know people have left.

From my "group" Atsuko, Kero, Kuru, Magic and Ace have left.

Just wanted to put this out there.

The RP's will be ran by these people.
Welcome to the Supernatural World- Atsuko- Me
The Other World- Kero- inSYNC
The Animalis Squad- Ace- Tomyh
Twisted fairytale- Atsuko- Me
World's End Dancehall- Kero- Tomyh
The Day After- Kero- inSYNC
Kyoki no Machi- Magic- Me
Matryoshka- Kuru- inSYNC
At the strike of midnight- Magic- inSYNC
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
LittleMatryoshkaDoll
Rapidfire
Rapidfire

Back to top Go down

Explanation. Empty Re: Explanation.

Post  LordTomyh Mon May 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Ok then

Since Grape has quit and he's appointed someone to act in his place I think we can change this list.

Welcome to the Supernatural World - Atsuko - SirSuiji
The Other World - Kero - inSYNC
The Animalis Squad - Ace - Tomyh
Twisted fairytale - Atsuko - SirSuiji
World's End Dancehall - Kero - Tomyh
The Day After - Kero - inSYNC
Kyoki no Machi - Magic - SirSuiji
Matryoshka - Kuru - inSYNC
At the strike of Midnight - Magic - inSYNC
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

http://dragonhuntertomyh.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Mon May 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Grape you forgot to add your Myth one and the Wizard one.
Does anyone mind if I take the Wizard rp and can I have Matryoshka as well? (This sounds like Monopoly now)
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Mon May 21, 2012 11:34 pm

lol...
Ok, let's not over burden SirSuiji, so... here's the new one!

Welcome to the Supernatural World - inSYNC
The Animalis Squad - Tomyh
Twisted fairytale - inSYNC
World's End Dancehall - inSYNC
The Day After - inSYNC
Kyoki no Machi - inSYNC
At the strike of midnight - Tomyh
Matryoshka - Tomyh
The Truth behind Myths - Tomyh
Wizards of the world - Tomyh
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Tue May 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Not being mean but Grape put it as that so I'll just ask him to see if it's okay if you change it.
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Wed May 23, 2012 12:55 am

Well not that me and inSYNC are being Greedy or doubt you Suiji .... just didn't to overload you so soon after joining ...
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Wed May 23, 2012 3:25 am

Yea!Were nice like that
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  SirSuiji Wed May 23, 2012 8:31 am

Okay I told Grape. He's fine as long as I get Kyoki no Machi because I was helping him and Atsuko with plots.
SirSuiji
SirSuiji
Integrating
Integrating

Back to top Go down

Explanation. Empty Re: Lucifers soul...

Post  cyclonecasey Wed May 23, 2012 11:40 am

Ok... Then i'll take myths, to even it out.
And tomyh gets the other world... I forgot to mention
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Legotransform Wed May 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Seems fair
Legotransform
Legotransform
Everlast
Everlast

Back to top Go down

Post  LordTomyh Sun May 27, 2012 4:08 pm

So I can remember who's got what

Kyoki no Machi - SirSuiji

Welcome to the Supernatural World - inSYNC
The Truth behind Myths - inSYNC
Twisted fairytale - inSYNC
World's End Dancehall - inSYNC
The Day After - inSYNC

The Animalis Squad - Tomyh
At the strike of Midnight - Tomyh
Matryoshka - Tomyh
The Other World - Tomyh
Wizards of the World - Tomyh
LordTomyh
LordTomyh
Rook
Rook

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclonecasey Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:49 am

Well, SirSuiji's quit... So I've divvied up the last of the RP's between myself and Tomyh!

Agrapeinthesun - The House on the edge of town
You and some friends were playing truth or dare last night. You all accepted a dare from a friend that you all had to spend the night in the old house on the edge of town. You wake up the next morning realising the house has no exits and the door disappeared. Your friend who dared everyone vanished along with them.
- inSYNC

Kero-chan - World's End Dancehall
This place use to be Australia but now it is many things: a graveyard, a slaughter house and worse of all a hollow land. This happened when a meteorite struck Alice Springs and since then everything went haywire.
- inSYNC

LadyAtsuko - Fairytale of Lies
You are in Dreamland after falling down a rabbit hole. You wake up to find yourself in a twisted fairytale land. The hole closes up and you are trapped.
- inSYNC

LadyAtsuko - Welcome to the Supernatural World
You are in the supernatural world in the country of Australia. No humans can see you or the supernatural world.
- inSYNC

LittleMatryoshkaDoll - The Truth behind Myths
We've all heard the myths about dead people coming back to life, ghosts, vampires, fairies, etc. Nobody believed that they were real, but they are real. One day a human ends up at the bridge that people no longer cross and finds the bridge keeper.
- inSYNC

TheMadOne - Welcome to Town
You arrive in a deserted town after your car breaks down. The odd thing is the only people in town are two fourteen year old. They have been living there for 3 years or at least as far as you know.
- inSYNC

TheMagicMechanic - Town of Insanity
You are in Kyoki no machi. This place is full of supernatural creatures like fairies and yokai. Humans also lurk around, fights happen quite often and to live you have to try to win a danmaku [bullet hell] battle quite frequently. Characters can be human, types of yokai, fairies and anything. You can't have more than three powers or be unkillable. Those are the rules of Kyoki no machi.
- inSYNC

Agrapeinthesun - The Cult of "Purity"
Everyone has a sin and is being hunted down by people from a cult that is destined to "purify" the world.
- Tomyh

LittleMatryoshkaDoll - The Day the World Stopped
It's December 31 2012 and everyone is celebrating the last day of the year. At exactly 12:00pm and all of a sudden the power goes out and everyone stops moving. Except 6 people who somehow weren't effected by it. They must figure out a way to make to world start again.
- Tomyh

LittleMatryoshkaDoll - Wizards of the world
You are one of hundred's of wizards all over the world. The evil Malvagio has captured the most powerful wizard in the world. Your job is to find him and save the wizard before something bad happens.
- Tomyh

Kero-chan - The Day After
One day, aliens came to this planet and destroyed nearly everything. They waged war against humans and we fought back, unfortunately humans lost. After they rampaged and killed humans they left. The only thing was they forgot about 6 people. Now we must survive on what is left and we must rebuild. Forests weren't destroyed.
- Tomyh

Kero-chan - The Other World
You live in the other world. It is full of monsters, ghosts and other things. It was peaceful until "she" came along. She tricked everyone and became ruler of this world. She is near impossible to reach let alone kill. You are part of a secret organisation that plots her downfall.
- Tomyh

Kuru-kuru - MaTrYoSHkA
You are apart of a secret organisation known as Team "MaTrYoSHkA!” Every other organisation barely knows anything about you and the organisation and you must keep it secret. Your current mission is to find what is causing flowers to bloom in autumn.
- Tomyh

Mr.Ace - The Animalis Squad
You are on a field trip with your school at the nuclear factory. You and 5 other people wander off. You stumble upon a highly radioactive object and accidentally break it. The next minute you know it you have a deformity on your body and can transform into an animal.
- Tomyh

LittleMatryoshkaDoll - The Subterranean Prominince
One day an army of monsters is unleashed on the world and unfortunately the world is destroyed. People rebelled against the monsters and won, but in the process were killed by a mysterious person. Your mission is to find this person and protect them from the government.
She [Kiku] caused the monsters by accident and is being hunted by the government. people have to protect her because she has enough power to destroy the world. The government want to treat her like a lab rat and will probably end up destroying the world by upsetting her. You have to protect her.

- ???

Agrapeinthesun - At the strike of midnight
You were having a party with friends and by midnight 6 of you were left. All of a sudden everyone starts hearing noises like banging and things breaking and to make it worse a sudden power outage happens. The lights come on 10 minutes later and one of you has been murdered brutally. The other 5 must stay alive and find out who the killer is. One problem: No evidence or clues and everyone has a weapon with them.
- ???
cyclonecasey
cyclonecasey
Insane Person
Insane Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum